Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Seeker

Kylie blushed, "I didn't say- You're not hot!" She turned to walk into the building but stopped, looking over her shoulder at Danny. "And stop doing whatever you're doing! It's really creepy!" Apparently Danny thought what she said was funny and started to laugh. This irrated her a little bit and she was about to say something else when she saw a blonde girl down the street. Taking Danny's advice and refusing to be rude, Kylie waved her arms in the air, flaiing them around like an octopus. "Hi there!"

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney shook her head and looked at the girl who was waving her arms. Smiling and trying not to laugh she called back "Hey Kylie!" As soon as she said the girls name she knew in the back of her head that she shouldn't of said it. There were warning bells going off in her head, which was never a good sign. Deciding to shrug the warning off she walked over to Kylie and smiled. "Hey I'm Brittney!" she said then noticed the guy standing next to Kaylie and her smile turned to a more flirtatious smile.
Please tell me that the cutie is single! So HOT!

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked over at the blonde girl and flashed a smile towards her. "I'm Danny, and yes... I'm single." He said raising an eyebrow. Stop causing trouble Danny. A voice said in his head. Go away Jamie, I'm being nice. He thought before smiling at Brittney again.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney dropped her bag on the ground and smiled back at Danny, trying not to blush. "Thats...good to know." She said hesitantly. Trying to distract herself, she looked back over at Kylie trying to figure out where she had seen her before.

Timid Seeker

Kylie looked between and the new girl. Brittney was a petite girl, with beautiful blonde hair that fell into rivulets below her shoulders. When she smiled at Kylie, her pearly white teeth shined brilliantly against her pink full lips. She wore a simple blue dress and cardigan, and white high heels. Whoa, I wish i Looked like her! Kylie thought to herself, tugging the sleeves of her hoodie. Her white hair was a complete mess; She didnt have time to brush it this morning. I'm a wreck! She thought biting her lip.
As Kylie continued to stare at Danny and Brittney, she began to wonder why they were going to the school, so she asked quietly, "So....why did you guys come here?"

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny raised an eyebrow. "You look fine, Kylie." Danny said looking over to her. "I'm here because I have to be." He said bluntly. He looked around and sighed. "Sad place really." He shook his head.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney noticed Kylie and rolled her eyes. "Girl, you look fine. Just need some more jell or spray, depending on what you want, and you will be good as gold. Oh and I'm here because I talked back to these stupid teachers who don't know anything. And my parent probably don't want me correcting them anymore... so ya.By the way, this place is not sad. Its beautiful, in an old fashioned way, but that is just my view. What about you Kylie?" She said with a smile and then blushed.
Dang, I need to learn how to not speak my mind.

Timid Seeker

Kylie couldn't help but smile at Brittney and Danny when they reassured her that her appearance was acceptable. "You have to be here, Danny? Why?" She asked. Then Brittney began to talk and Kylie laughed at what she said, and then agreed with her that the building was pretty in an old-fashioned way. "It reminds me of one of the German castles I went to when I was younger with my parents." She began, turning towards the building to study it, "I used to visit it all the time but now that I go to this school, I guess I won't have to anymore." Kylie smiled and push a loose strand behind her ear again, and then randomly spouted, "So, considering this is a magic school, what can you do?"

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Yeah, I have to be here. Don't lurk." He said simply. He looked at the school and chuckled. "I've seen better." He said leaning on a rail. "Magic school? I thought this was just a school." He said observing the two girls and then the school. "Y'all look normal." He played dumb.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
"Magic School? No way! And by the way, I speak for myself, but I am normal...sometimes" Brittney said with a smile. She knew all about this school, she just didn't know Danny and Kylie well enough. That should change sooner, or later .She smiled a knowing smile and looked at the school then back at Danny and Kylie. "So Kylie, you lived in Germany? Or did you just visit?" She said trying to stay off the topic of magic.

Timid Seeker

Kylie laughed nervously, "Ah, yeah, I was just kidding about the whole magic thing." My parents lied to me! Too think that I'd actually believe there was going to be a school full of people like me- Her thoughts were interrupted by Brittney's question and she smiled warmly, "No I visited there once when I was about five with my parents when my dad was offered a job position in an university near Bavaria, Germany." She paused for a second then continued, "I loved it so much that i visit there almost twice a month by myself."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny shrugged and smirked at Kylie's thoughts. "Germany was a nice place. I've been there multiple times. "Beautiful." He said reminiscing on his travels to Germany with Jamie when he was still an Archangel. "I would love to go back." He added.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
"Oh really? That sounds awesome! You guys sound as if we should just fly over there and skip school. Hey theres an idea!" Brittney said with a laugh.

Timid Seeker

Kylie thought about what Brittney said and she chuckled under her breath. If only she knew, she thought, that i could do that whenever i wanted to.
Suddenly a pang of pain flared up in Kylie's stomach and she immediately put her hand to her stomach, biting her lip to hold back from yelping in pain. Both of her friends looked at her weirdly and she masked her pain with a smile. "I guess I'm really hungry!" Kylie turned to Danny, "How about we go up to the dorm and drop off our stuff, and then we can all meet in the cafeteria." She held her stomach tighter, trying to push the pain wherever it came from, "My parents told me that the brochure said the food here was to die for."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked over at Kylie weird and shrugged. "I guess. Let me go get our keys. See you later, Brittney." He said before walking towards the office, Kylie hot on his tail. He walked up to the lady behind the desk and smiled. "Daniel Wordel and Kylie Standred." He said before the lady tapped at her keyboard and turned to get some things. She turned back around and handed Danny two pairs of keys and two schedules. "Thanks." He said before leading towards their dorm. "Here's your key and schedule." He said handing them to Kylie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff