Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Hmm. What a strange thing you got going there." Danny said looking at her. "Cool though." He said with a smirk. Lux Memoria. Jamie get on that pronto. Danny thought before sitting up again and crossing his legs. "Sounds like fun." He said.

Timid Seeker

Kylie grinned, they dont think Im some freak! She let out a sigh of relief and continued, I put a Lux Memoria on a German castle when I first visited there. That means tomorrow I could teleport all of this there and we can spend the day at one of my favorite places in the world.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Hmm. Why would we think of you as a freak?" Danny said with a chuckle. I got nothing on Lux Memoria. Jamie's voice rang. Danny scowled and rolled his eyes. "Tell us more about this... Lux Memoria thing." Danny said trying to pry information out of Kylie.

Timid Seeker

I told you all I know. Kylie admitted to Danny. Its harder to describe than it is to actually go through with it. My body naturally does leave a Lux Memoria when I least expect it. She looked down and murmured, Sometimes my emotions get in the way, and my lux memorial can hurt people.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Hurt people? With freaky hand embedding marks? I don't believe it." Danny said casually, looking over at Brittney every once in a while.

Timid Seeker

Kylie looked down, guilt spread across her face. When I was younger, I was picked on a lot by the other children, mostly becaus of my hair and the fact that I never really talked. There was this one boy, Riley Dawes, he always called me a freak and such. Which was ironic, considering he was my bet friend until he found out I could teleport. she let out a nervous laugh, Everyday it was the same: I went to school and Riley made sure my day was hell. One day though I was so frustrated I didnt want to put up with it anymore. When Riley came to give me my daily dose of bullying, something in the back of my mind clicked, and my hand lit up. I pointed it at him and poof. He was gone. Kylie lifted her hands and clenche them into fists. His parents eventually found him on a nearby highway. He got hit by a car. She looked up at them, I dont know how a lux Memoria was left on a highway, but I, I almost got him killed.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"So you made him disappear and reappear on a highway. That's awesome!" Danny said ecstatic. He chuckled and looked back at Kylie.

Timid Seeker

Kylie gave Danny a Are you serious kind of look. You know Danny, you are morbid and sadistic. She rolled her eyes. Kylies eyes began to droop sleepily, So are you up to a trip to Germany?

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"I am. You realized that now?" Danny asked raising an eyebrow. "I'll go. Better than sitting in a classroom." Danny said with a shrug.

Timid Seeker

Kylie smiled, what about you Brittney? Before she waited for an answer, Kylie looked at the clock and gasped. Its almost midnight! I have to get some sleep if im gonna be teleporting three people. if I can teleport three people.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny gave Kylie a confused look. "What do you mean if you can teleport three people?" Danny said a bit suspicious.

Timid Seeker

Kylie looked at Danny surprised, Before I go to sleep though, she crossed her arms, theres something youre not tell us Danny. I want answers and STAY OUTTA MY MIND.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"I have my secrets too. Wanna know one? I'll come after you while you're sleeping." Danny said with a chuckle. "Did you not say that out loud? I could have sworn you did." He said with a shrug, playing it off.

Timid Seeker

Kylie blushed, "Do not take advantage of people while they sleep!" She threw her pillow at him angrily and said, "I'm pretty sure I didn't!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff