Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
[__W-E-R-E O-P-E-N!__]

All through out the Academy, teachers were bustling to get ready for the hectic day of the new school year, some getting ready to guide the new students to the cafeteria, and some from stopping whatever plans the older students had in mind for the new kids. For everyone though, their PDAs were going off, there being only one thing that everyone was hearing around the same time was the voice of the bright smiling face appearing on everyone's PDA given to them a week ago. The smiling face of the pink, school girl mascot, Tama Hidaka greeted them all. " Hello, Hello! Its time for a special announcement! Now, For anyone who may be new to the academy, I'm going to introduce myself to you right now! I'm the one, the only, the most absolutely adorable idol in the school, Tama Hidaka! I'm sure you're all just as excited as Tama is to be back for another new school year, or here for your first! Tama is going to do her best to become an even better idol for all of you, so you do your best too okay? I'm sure many of you would like to get to know me and I'd love to get to know all of you, but Tama is a busy girl! Sadly some of you may not see me around campus often... But! You'll always be able to find me here on your PDA! Hehe... Now, Tama will talk to everyone new to the academy and explain all the neat functions of your PDA. " The video of Tama shrunk down to the corner of the screen. " Up first we have your important updates! Every time something notable happens, I'll make sure to bring you up to speed, so expect to hear from me often! Next up, We've got a data list of all students sitting in your Classmates folder! Now, there are a lot of students here so be sure to favorite your friends so you'll be able to find them easily! And don't go looking for Tama's measurements, those are classified~. Finally comes the App Downloader.. Download whatever you like! The PDA supports apps from all the big names and even has a section for student created apps... Tama recommends the shipping grid. " she said, pointing to each of the icons as she talked. As soon as she finished, her video expanded again, taking up the full screen once more.

" And for everyone returning, Tama says welcome back! For anyone new, Tama gives you all a big welcome to the school! I hope your time here will be fun! Ah, well, thats all the time Tama has for now! For everyone returning, welcome back! For everyone new, welcome to your new school! That's all the time I have for now everybody! I hope to see many smiling faces at the Opening Ceremony! Anyone who comes will get a free concert by none other than your favorite Super Highschool Level Idol! " She disappeared from the PDA, leaving it blank for student enjoyment. Now it was just up to everyone to do as they pleased, whether that be meeting their friends, or just going to the assembly like all little good girls and boys should.
┌────────┐
Azusa Jinsei
└────────┘

User Image

♦"Always do your best and give 120% at whatever you do!"

"Azusa-chan! Azusa-chan!" a group of male and female students yelled as a blonde female was walking down the street to head onto the school grounds. Azusa blinked at her apparent fans before deciding to give them an awkward wave. 'Gah! This is so embarrassing!' Azusa thought in her head as she started walking faster. A fan club was formed last year that really liked Azusa's voice and loved it when she did various voices. Well, while she did love to do voice acting, she wasn't expecting such a sudden fan group, not that she didn't mind. It was just...weird is all and she wasn't use to it all that much. Azusa turned as she walked onto the school grounds. She noticed a lot of unfamiliar students, which meant they would most likely be heading towards the opening ceremony. Azusa planned on attending, despite not really wanting to go. It was the same thing every year, but it was part of her responsibilities to attend such a ceremony. And as if on cue, her PDA went on. Even though she knew what was going to be said and who would be saying it, she still took out her PDA and listened to Tama greet the students. Azusa stepped off to the side in the grass to take a further look at what changes and improvements have been made to the PDA. She was specifically checking out what new apps were available to download. After a bit, she sighed and put her PDA away. She figured she still had some time before the opening ceremony began. She looked around and wondered where some of her lovely friends were. There was Kai who was apart of that band with Akashi and Shizuka. She always thought of that boy like a little brother, always worrying about him. Then there was Drake, who was hopefully around since she could use some company. What she really wanted though was to find her purple-haired mangaka. Just where was Pamela?

Azusa blinked a few times as she casually walked around the courtyard keeping an eye on her best friend. She knew of Pamela's interest in love....mainly love between the male gender...but Azusa didn't think anything weird of it. In fact, she was glad that her friend was so interested in stuff like that. It's actually her dream to voice act one of the characters Pamela draws and seeing as how her partner is her BL writer whom she is also friends with, though not as great as Pamela, it strives her more to become a voice actress for one of their characters. Now a female voice acting a boy character in a BL manga? Not really that surprising seeing as how there was bound to be at least one feminine like boy!

Azusa got lost in her own train of thoughts and she realized she couldn't find her purple-haired friend. Azusa sighed and she walked over to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard and stood on top of the side wall. She put her hands up to her mouth in order to amplify her voice when she would shout. "PAMELA! WHERE IS MY BEST FRIEND! COME OUT AND PLAY!" she yelled loudly and didn't seem fazed when students suddenly looked at her strangely and she waved towards them happily, hoping Pamela heard her and would appear. When Azusa realized Pamela didn't appear, she had a great idea and decided to perform the summoning of her friend.

Azusa reached into her bag and pulled out a book she planned on giving to Pamela since she knew the girl liked reading. "With the power of words and knowledge in my hand, I summon thee!" she began as he held the book high in the air, as if she was enchanting some spell. "Come, join thee by thy side and give me a big hug full of love and laughter! Pamela! I summon you!" she yelled passionately, speaking as if she was some anime character and people began to interestingly watch.

Mood: Ecstatic
Thoughts: Fluffy! Fluffy! Cute! Adorable!
Company: June

┌────────┐
Akashi Veymour
└────────┘

User Image

♦"Music is my life. A life that I can share with the friends that I cherish."

Akashi sighed as he sat up against a tree in the front lawn of the school, watching as new students arrive to this wonderful academy. He had arrived twenty minutes ago and now, he was simply waiting for his three friends to appear. The boy was wearing his standard outfit, and he raised his hands to his head to adjust the beanie on him a bit. He yawned, still kind of waking up from last night, as he rested his back up against the tree and simply relaxed. He had already taken care of getting his luggage out the way and into his room and now all that was left was meeting his childhood friends. He had headphones on and he was listening to just random music at the moment. Besides him was his guitar case that he kept his beloved stringed instrument in. He couldn't wait for Kai and Shizuka to arrive now. He felt like playing a song with the two of them. Of course, they would need to figure out what to do with the opening ceremony. Akashi knew there had to be some sort of incentive to get Kai to go there, and at the moment, he couldn't think of one.

He was thinking about possibly playing his guitar a bit, but he then felt his PDA go off. Akashi blinked as he dug inside his pocket to grab his PDA. He looked onto the screen and noticed he was looking at the school idol, Tama. She had introduced herself and was basically explaining some of the features of the PDA, stuff Akashi kind of already knew, so he simply muted the PDA and put it back in his pocket. Akashi then leaned over to the guitar case and popped it open, revealing his guitar. He carefully took it out of its case and then held. He began to tune his guitar and then simply began playing a few simple notes, playing a simple made up tune as he waited for his friends. He felt eyes come onto him as he played, the interest in his guitar playing growing among the crowd, but they couldn't stay and watch. Akashi smiled to himself. If they liked this, he could imagine how they are when he is with Kai and Shizuka. Akashi's fingers fretted through the strings as he played different chords, creating a fast but cool sounding tune.

He then glanced up to see footsteps approaching and Akashi looked up to see a couple of students. Akashi stopped playing and he smiled. "Yo," Akashi said and the students greeted him back. "Hey Akashi, you thinking about joining our band this year?" one of the students asked. They were all acquaintances of his and belonged to a rival band that liked to compete against him, Kai, and Shizuka. Akashi smiled and he shook his head. "No can do, I can't abandon my band members," he said. Instantly, the smiles the students were giving turned into small frowns as they sighed. "Well, looks like you're still not willing to change your mind. No matter, we'll prove just how much you belong with us and not those lower rank losers," one of the students said and they then walked off. Akashi watched them leave and he sighed before continuing to play his guitar. At a school like this, with the Dean's Rank and all, there shouldn't be no surprise there was the presence of prejudice among the student body. And it was only natural, higher ranks gained higher benefits. Most people who were lowered rank weren't prejudice against higher ranked students, but it definitely was not mutual the way other around. Akashi is a Rank B student and all the members of the rival band consist of Rank A and Rank B members. They want Akashi to join them as another guitarist instead of being with Kai and Shizuka, who are lower ranks than him. Akashi didn't care all about that though and he simply has more fun with his two best friends. Music without them might as well not be music at all.

Mood: Relaxed
Thoughts: When you two going to get here?
Company: No One

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kai Toshigi

Sticking to the outside of the school, Kai laid across the tree branches, just watching as the students went by. He had found his own little nick in the corner of a tree, a small place where he could lay and watch the students go by. There were some faces he recognized, some faces he really did not want to actually see right now. There were a couple he could see specifically coming towards the tree he was in, some he recognized pretty easily. They were a few kids who wanted to mess with him every now and then because he was nothing more than a rank D. "Hey, it's a idiot in the trees. Guess his intelligence over summer reduced to nothing more than a stupid ape." He simply ignored the rest of them, starting to pay attention to the one idiot who decided to speak up. "Not surprised when all you have is your music to keep you in this school with the rest of us." the man muttered. He was getting tired of hearing him talk already, but who wouldn't with a idiot who drowned on about being stupid. He sat up in the tree, readjusting himself for jumping down. He pushed off the branch....

...and came flying down straight onto the face of the talking student, sending him flying head first into the ground below him. The kid smashed into the ground, Kai simply bouncing off his head and landing straight onto the ground. He adjusted himself quickly, turning around to stare at the rest of the group just staring at their friend. "Monkeys know not how to chatter nonsense at least." he said coldly. He didn't expect any of them to even respond to him, even though what he said didn't make the most sense. He simply walked away from them all, letting them pick up their friend before going away from them. He started walking to the school, deciding that he was at least going to get some food from the ceremony. Even if he didn't stay long, he'd just eat his fill before leaving everyone else.

He walked towards the school, quickly entering to see the new students being corralled straight into the cafeteria. He simply followed the crowd, getting some weird looks from the students as he entered into the room. He looked around, wondering if Shizuka or Akashi might be around right now. If they weren't around, he was definitely just going to head up to his room. There, at least the only people who could bother him would be Shizuka, Akashi, or any faculty. Only the first two ever came to bother him though. He looked around the room, seeing a familiar pinked hair male outside the window. playing his guitar like usual. He made his way across the room, pushing aside anyone who wouldn't make room for him. He reached the window, pushing it open and climbing outside the window. He didn't mind if he looked weird doing it.

He walked to Akashi's side, taking a seat next to him. "Hey." he said. He sat there, waiting for Akashi to finish playing his guitar. He kind of wished he could have joined him, but his bass was sitting in his room.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Shizuka Kita
I'm so glad I found these two...

It was that time again, Time to start up another year and see how it went. With Shizuka, things went... decently well. As long as she had her two bandmates at her side, it was unlikely that she'd have too many problems throughout the year. Of course... There were some issues that wouldn't go away... See, Shizuka and Kai were seen as the ones holding Akashi back from reaching whatever potential He may've had... And it was because of this as well as their ranks that Shizuka every so often found herself faced with more undesirable students.

Well, thats just what the poor girl found herself faced with right now... No sign of the other two in sight to help her get away, She was left to fend for herself until they decided to just leave her be. Backed into a corner by a group of varying students, They seemed to have decided to come pick on her for the sheer fact she associated with Akashi... And now how fair was that? She was only one rank behind him... She couldn't possibly be holding him back like they claimed.

" Seriously, What could He ever want with this little bunny? " One of the girl's questioned, reaching up to begin tugging rather harshly on the ears on the girl's hood.

" Maybe He just likes making himself look better with these low rank losers around? This girl can't even speak let alone sing! " A male spoke, Shizuka as suggested not even replying to any of the insults, simply trying to hold her hood on and pull away from the tugging on its ears. She wanted to just get away from the group and find Kai and Akashi. She didn't care about anything else after that... any words these students said wouldn't mean a thing.

She knew Akashi wasn't just using her and Kai as some way to improve his image in the eyes of others... They all had a real friendship. They were the only two friends she needed in the end. But, this was one of the more unfortunate aspects of her life at the academy and her life with Akashi... He outdid them, or at least did in the eyes of the school, to earn his B ranking... Her and Kai were simply C and D.

" You'd probably go a lot farther using your mouth for something other than singing, Bunny. " Another male stated, That was the point where Shizuka had had enough. Pushing her way past the group with a sudden charge to catch them off guard, she broke free from the girl's grip on her hoodie's ear pretty easily. Catching them by surprise was a good way to escape... And Shizuka took off running, not wanting to be subjected to anymore insults or otherwise today... Not while she was alone.

As she fled from the scene, past buildings and other students, looking at her curiously, She began to hear a familiar sound. A guitar being played... Sure, there were probably plenty of students capable of using the instrument in this school... But this one she just knew somehow. Spinning around a corner of the building, she caught sight of just who she was looking for... Those two annoyances that had bothered her so many years ago. But now she was so happy to just see them.

" Akashi! Kai! "
She spouted out happily as she drew closer to them, barely stopping her running as she spun around, smacking up against the tree lightly before trying to squeeze into a comfortable spot between the two.

This was her safety zone, anyone picking on her now would be doomed.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Auron Browning

"Yes mom. I'll be home tonight to celebrate the first day of the new year with you. No, I don't think your just being a bit troublesome by asking me to come down there. Alright, talk to you later." With a happy sigh, he shut his phone, happy that he was finally getting off the phone with her. Even if he was telling her he wasn't, she could sure be needy some days, especially the days where there was no work. Even though he did plan on taking care of it later with her, for now he needed to get started on work for the day. He got up from his bed, needing to throw things together before duty called for work. He quickly walked over to the closet, throwing it open to reveal multiple different outfits inside. "Maybe I should just go casual today. After all, there's no classes being taught, so might as well." He pulled from out of his closet a green jumpsuit, his favorite outfit to wear if he was allowed to wear anything. He walked towards the bathroom, draping the jumpsuit over the sink as he stripped himself of his pajamas. He stepped into the shower, not taking too long before he finished cleaning himself off. Stepping out of the shower clean and fresh, he walked over to the sink, taking care of small things before putting his green jumpsuit on.

"Alright. Hopefully the new kids haven't gotten themselves lost yet." He walked out of the bathroom, quickly heading out of the door to his dorm before running through the hallways. While he would usually stop a kid for it, he needed to hurry quickly if he wanted to get to the Opening Ceremony. After all, he was the one who was going to take care of the new students with the new year. All new students were stuck in Health classes, so he was going to have to be meeting with them eventually. Thankfully, he was used to the new first years whenever it came to having to meet them. He usually got along with them pretty well, but he was sure that they'd be just as easy to get along with this year. Though, there was one person he wished he could get along with as great as he did with the first years. With how his current situation was though, all he could hope to have with her was nothing more than the friendship they already had. Maybe he should just ignore the present situation and go after her anyway....

"No. Stop thinking those thoughts. Your a teacher now for christ's sake." he slapped himself a bit on the cheeks as he ran, hoping that would stop him from thinking about it anymore. As he stopped all thoughts about it, he finally arrived in the entrance hall for the school, seeing all of the students that were wandering through it. "Alright.... Time to get to work." He started to direct any students that were coming his way to the place they were wanting to go, hoping they wouldn't get lost after this. After all, he was going to be here for a long while.

Timid Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Rina 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
amaya leiko}}}

"strєngth ís α wєαknєss, wєαknєss ís α líє..."

Hands continuesly raking through light brown hair, brown eyes nervously glancing around to see if the figure could see anybody watching itself, and as if on cue, figures danced across the females vision, causing her to take a deep breath in, and a scowl appearing across her features. She narrowed her eyes into a glare and crossed her arms over her chest, staring at the figures who made their way across the schoolyard. When they noticed the animator, whispers were exchanged and the girls seemed to hurry themselves away from her.

A small, almost animal, smirk appeared on the girls face before she let her features relax, breathing in a few times, and out, calming what nerves she had, would she have the same approach as the previous year? Of course she would, even if it meant getting the same treatment.

After she was some-what ready, the girl regained her composure and started forwards at the school, of course not many were to notice her due to her low rank, but that's why she had to work her way up again, and that all starts with getting noticed. Her eyes looked straight ahead as she walked, strutted, if you will, through the yard, but that's when her path was blocked by those of a rank higher than her. She eyed them suspiciously, searching their eyes for a hint of what they were doing, before she was shoved back.

"You don't belong here, anybody can draw, so what makes you any better?"

Amaya took in a short, clipped breath before the act was due to start, and a sinister expression came across her face. She silently searched for words in her head, before coming off with a warning sort of response.

"Oh, care to show me your drawing skills then, as far as i'm aware your graffiti "S" is as close as it can be to a pile of !!@#$(poo) than the dog that just let rip..."

Amaya's skills had died down after the holidays, she had to work on her comebacks even more. Her eyes noticed the male opening his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything Amaya rolled her eyes and shoved past them, knowing the stares she would be getting, better not to start anything she always said, especially when her comeback sucked terribly.

((OOC: OH MY GOD THIS WAS HORRIBLE I'M SO SORRY))
┌────────┐
Daisuke Hiroshi
└────────┘

User Image

♦My work is not perverted! I am expressing the beauty of the human race!

Daisuke hummed happily as he walked down the street, holding his PDA which such enthusiasm. He was waiting for his childhood friend, and the best school idol, Tama Hidaka to appear on the screen. He was also simultaneously writing down research notes in his notebook so he could begin writing on a third book soon. His first book 'The Beautiful Ocean' proved to be a great success but his second book, which he wrote after receiving more training here at school was an even bigger success. Daisuke then saw how Tama showed up on the PDA and a big smile appeared on his face. "Tama-chan, you're so adorable, I just want to take you home with me!" he exclaimed loudly and without hesitation, not even knowing students were looking at him and sighing. Returning students were use to Daisuke but new ones would think he was weird.

"Hey Daisuke, ya hear that? Don't go looking for Tama's measurements!" a guy said and a small group with him began to laugh. Daisuke turned to them and he blinked before tilting his head in confusion. "Why do I need to look, I know them by heart.." he said, saying as if it was obvious. "Huh? How do you know that?" one of the girls asked. Daisuke crossed his arms as he began to think and he smiled at her. "Well it's Tama-chan we're talking about. We've been friends ever since we were kids and she's the person I care the most about! So I will never let that flat-chested angel grow bigger! Her purity comes from her innocence and her flat chest! I wouldn't have her any other way!" he replied passionately and the group looked stunned a bit before laughing. They greeted Daisuke, giving him welcoming pats before going on ahead.

Daisuke laughed a bit and he kept on going. Despite how weird he was, Daisuke was extremely harmless and everyone knew that. Yes, he worked on erotic books and thus had to research things that seemed really pervy to others, and yes, he was thought of as a big pervert. But everything he did was for research and if he wasn't conducting research, he was quite a gentlemen. His talent is what gave him the name in his freshman year, The Harmless Pervert and he was really popular among students since he was a good friend and a good source for laughter as well.

Daisuke continued walking on his own for a while, but he blinked when he saw a brunette with a few guys who seemed to be giving her trouble. The girl looked tough but as Daisuke stood off to the side a bit, he finally began to recognize her face. Her name was Amaya Leiko and she was trying to be an animator. She had a really tough girl appearance, but Daisuke has actually secretly caught the girl's cute side, without her knowing. She shoved herself pass some guys and they seemed really annoyed, enough to even start to walk after her

"Wah!" Daisuke panicked as he suddenly ran forward. One of the guys's pace got quicker as he began to extend out his arm. "You little bi-" he began to say as he tried to grab Amaya's shoulder, but Daisuke quickly got in the way. The guy's action was still going and he ended up grabbing the top of Daisuke's head. Daisuke had an innocent and confused look on his face. "May I help you?" Daisuke asked smiling widely. He reached back and grabbed Amaya's hoping to make her stop. Daisuke gave Amaya a big smile, not afraid of being around her, and he grinned. "I'll handle this! Though..." he began as he turned to see how big the guys were. Daisuke turned back to Amaya and he waved, "If I die, be in charge of my funeral!" he said happily and with the utmost confidence. Sigh. Daisuke was a rather clueless idiot about the severity of situations too. He took everything so lightheartedly and got confused about complex things, which earned him his second title., The Cheerful Fool.

"What the hell do you want?" the guy asked, letting go of Daisuke. Daisuke looked up at the tall guy and he pointed at Amaya. "Can you leave her alone?" he asked, tilting his head. "HUH?!" the guy suddenly yelled and his group of guys began to laugh. "As if, she is a pain in the a** and I'm taking her down," the guy said. Daisuke crossed his arms and he began to think, a light bulb appearing above his head. "Then at least let me appease to your ears," he began as he cleared his throat.

"You enter the room as she lays there, like a frozen beauty, waiting for your return. She lifts up her left hand and slightly curls her pointer finger towards her, signaling you to approach her. Her face is flushed and she pants lowly, her eyes scanning all over your body. You get on top of the bed and hover over her and gaze into her eyes that are like an ocean. You lean in and slowly press your lips up against hers, giving her a light kiss. She asks for another one and you kiss harder this time...." he said and he kept on going. At first, the guys were confused by as Daisuke spoke, the situation he was speaking of began to visualize in their head and they were loving it. Daisuke knew how to appease to men and he was rather talented at describing such situations with his voice alone. Daisuke continued as the guys seem to go into bliss.

"AND THEN SHE BITES IT OFF!" Daisuke yells suddenly, extending out his arms. The guys yelled at the mental picture and they fall to the ground, groaning in agony and at the thought of such a horrible thing. Daisuke smiled and he turned back to Amaya and gave her a thumbs up. "Mission accomplished, let's go, woohoo~" he said as he put his hands on Amaya's back and pushed her along, getting them far away enough. "You're Amaya right? I've never got a chance to actually talk with you! I'm Daisuke!" he greeted, giving her a big smile.

Mood:
Thoughts:

Kawaii Bozo

Hilarious Lunatic

Katashi Ryuunosuke

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Katashi was sleeping on his keyboard sitting atop his roller chair. He recently just finished having conversations with his online friends in various forums about the upcoming manga coming in the summertime. From there late night shenanigans happened as he got them all into one game lobby to play the "Attack on Titan Tribute" game, where they touched onto various game modes together. He called it quits once the clock hit 3:00 A.M. The sheer amount of energy he lost staying up so late and by the fact he gets lazy once he's on the computer, he slept the rest of the night at his computer table. Katashi was out like a light and not many noises could wake him up easily. Except one however. His PDA turned on and he was blasted with a high-pitched, shrill, ear-splitting voice that is Tama.

"AUUUUGH!!!" Katashi's eyes imminently opened up as he yelled. This in turn made him fall off his chair and his face met the floor. He quickly stood up and grabbed his PDA. "Man, Tama does make a handy alarm clock." Due to him staying up late, he tends to be a heavy sleeper and more often than not he'll sleep through traditional alarms. Katashi didn't know what he'd do without her. Well for one he would most likely be late to the majority of his classes. If that ever happened he wouldn't be able to talk to his online friends, which he knew he couldn't drop. In no way did Katashi hate or despise her, it's just that she's the only thing that can wake him from his deep slumber. He continued to listen in on the new functions of the PDA such as the shipping grid. "Well I know I'm safe from it, most people don't know me and so I'm basically under the radar thus far." He avoided contact with most of the students in his school since he didn't like to talk much back then. The only times he'd ever be open to others were if they were assigned partners in his class or if he was in a group with them. Though by then he considered them acquaintances at best. Once Tama was done talking, he decided he had some time to kill before he went to the Opening Ceremony so Katashi grabbed a random manga from a bookshelf, his bag, and got dressed to get ready for the day.

Katashi walked by the numerous amount of students that attended the Academy. He was enveloped into the story of his manga. Sometimes he used it to escape reality and discover worlds full of adventure. It was probably a reason why he read so much as a kid. He was walking into a random direction as he was reading. He wandered throughout the campus with book in hand. He stopped and sat at one of the wooden benches in the courtyard. Some people were catching up with their old friends they made last year and most likely from before they even attended the school. He sighed as he laid the volume on his face. Katashi rocked his leg back and forth as he sat with his arms behind the seat. 'Yup, this the life alright.'

Timid Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Rina 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
amaya leiko}}}

Pace quickening, face staring straight ahead, they weren't suppose to catch up with the brown haired girl, which was why her brown orbs widened as she felt somebody grab her, for a moment she thought it was the guys, and stood still, but then as she turned, some relief seemed to flow into her, but of course, the boys were also "that" close, causing the female the let out what seemed to be a grunt.

Seeing his smile, Amaya's head seemed to tilt slightly, what was this male thinking...? He said that he could handle this, causing the female's brain to click, and hands cross over her chest. He seemed to think he knew what he was doing, causing Amaya's eyes to roll slightly, trying not to give off any hints of her inner workings, of course, she didn't know he already knew. As the boy ran forward, Amaya jerked her eyebrow upwards and let out a small "Oi." at the unexpected, well, actually, very expected movement, Her hands seemed to fall to her hips as she watched the male curiously, his actions and way he faced the situation, well, that was peculiar, Amaya watched this scene unfold and took a step closer so she could hear, he said something about appeasing ears? That caused Amaya's face to mirror the confusion the others were sure to have, her brown eyes watching the orange haired male, surveying him for what action he would take next?

Amaya's breath nearly hitched in her throat at his words, she thought back making a strange noise and turned around, pounding at her chest at the sudden fright of these words, after a few seconds, she took another breath and sweatdropped. turning back around to continue watching, her face emotionless, except for a small twitch here and there, then she yell, it made the girl jump back in surprise, her eyes blinking furiously before she took more deep breaths, regaining her composure as to seem tough, she totaaaaally didn't mind it.

It took her a second to realize the male who now was giving her a thumbs up, causing her to sigh, at his mission accomplished, Amaya forced herself to roll her eyes, but of course, before she could force out this clever tough girl line she planned, she was pushed further away with the male until they stopped, it was then that Amaya spun on her heel and faced him, a glare present, of course at the smile, Amaya had to force herself not to, which was difficult.

"If you expect a thank you, it's not in order."

The brown haired girl sighed inside her head, of course she wanted to come of as nice to the boy who drived them away, but reputation was something she had to keep up, even if she hurt others.

"Amaya is my name, and i'll give you a few minutes."

She simply stated, before blowing a piece of hair out of her face, her brown eyes locked onto the males orangey ones, as if she was the one arranging things, but nope, she wasn't, nuh uh, no way.

XKiromX18

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
LOCATION: front of mixed dorms _-_ COMPANY: waiting for somebody _-_ OUTFIT: T*kisaki K*r*mi__________
      User Image _____ Kurai Ludenberg
      ___User Image_User Image_User Image
      ]_____
      EIGHTEEN _-_ FEMALE _-_ FIVE FOOT FOURTH INCHES _-_ CAT BURGLAR _-_ RANK B

• Who would have known a ten-year-old harbored such impressive strength. To flip an entire dining table while plates of food and a rice cooker were on top. Rage expressed with puffed out cheeks and hands clenched into small fists. The boy with the same face suppressed his laughter while he ate what was left of his breakfast. Kurai did not sigh. Instead she gave her little sister a soft smile and offered to clean up before she would leave for school.
                              " 'Don't come back, you dirty scum' she said.. " Another rough departure from her little sister Karui. The girl greatly despised the fact they were living comfortably on money that was brought through criminal acts. She knew it was wrong as the older sister of two innocent children, but to Kurai it was an opportunity that hope held out to her and she felt not taking it would have been regretful. Kurai could repent by turning herself in but then what would happen to Karui and Kira? The thought of all three of them being torn apart was her greatest fear. Even if it means breaking the law; so long Kurai was with her family.

Before she could even reach the front of the school fellow classmates that recognized Kurai greeted her. In return she gave them a heart warming smile. " Good day to you as well. " her sweet voice enticing to the ears. As happy as many appeared from being graced by Kurai's presence there were actually a few not giving her the same attention. One even scoffed when she greeted them first. Because it was a new year there were students who just joined the academy rather confused by the girl in an unrealistic school uniform. But one look at the sign she held confirmed she was in fact cosplaying. Strange, maybe it is. It didn't really go against school regulation on dress so it was all good. Those curious but still shy would ask for a picture. Of course Kurai obliged. All the selfies and peace signs. Soon enough a crowd was forming around Kurai and she had just made it onto campus. The sound of camera clicks and requests for poses came from the group centered around Kurai. She kindly fulfilled whatever she heard; from teasing skirt lifts to stepping on somebody. " So cute, so sexy! It's sexy cute~! " Among them was a woman who's tone went from high-pitched to deep manly as they scurried around to get as many angels as possible with their Polaroid camera. " Sadly I have to break this up. Move along kittens~ you're all crowding around the walk space. " Kurai nodded to the teacher's orders and moved on along with her sign and luggage in tow. Some males offered to help take her things to the dorms but Kurai had to turn them down. One; she already has somebody to do it for her. Two; they stunk of spicy ramen like the weeb trash they were. Three; she didn't want to hear them gawk over the school's idol, Tama.

After going through the office to find out where her room was for this year Kurai decided to wait in front of the building for her roommate, as the kind roommate she is. Plus she took both keys so if he wanted to get in he'd have to go through his master first. That's right, Kurai had a servant. Rather befitting of somebody seen as a rich young lady but it's really Kurai doing as she was tasked with for it was the guy's talent. She needed somebody to be at her call 24/7 and never be disloyal to her throughout the school year. Not only that Kurai never felt lonely even if the other was just assigned to serve her. Rumbling emitted from Kurai putting a flushed face of embarrassment on the outside, while on the inside she clicked her tongue in annoyance. " I'll have him make me something to eat. "

Friendly Vampire

User Image
User Image

EIGHTEEN _-_ FEMALE _-_ ANIMAL TAMER _-_ RANK B

Lying in bed under navy blue satin sheets is a gorgeous young woman with icy blue eyes. Gorgeous rosy plump colored lips and smooth flawless complexion. Long wavy raven black hair, she has a voluptuous figure, and sun kissed skinned body. This young woman is not other the, Isabella Marie Antoinette Winchester, hires of the Winchester Health Company. In her arms closer to her slightly bare chest was a stuffed rabbit her childhood toy. At the bed of the bed in a black fur ball happily slept a fox named Sebastian. The both of them slept ever so peacefully until Isa slowly began to hear soft footsteps toward them. At first Isabella just ignored all the sounds and snuggled closer to her stuffed friend. Of course nothing last and soon a new maid rudely waked Isa. Who had pulled her sheets off her and Isabella from her under her pillow throws a silver dagger aimed it the side of maid’s face. Isabella mange to scratch the new maid's cheek and she fled the room yelling 'demon child'.

Isabella just wickedly smirked at the sight of the stupid maid but it quickly faded when an elder man entered the room. "So early in morning and already act like some improper child." coldly said, the old man with wriggled on his face. Isabella just closed her eyes, a small true smile painted on her face as she ran a hand though her long raven black hair. "A lady should be awoken with easel and care like some delicate flower not so rough and rude to pull a lady's sheets off her." replied, Isabella as she slowly claimed out of the bed but the older man just sighed deeply. "That may be true but like a Rose with thorns like yourself seems to have always have trouble getting up in the morning." Isabella just giggled at the man before entering her bubble bath and said, "What kind of Rose would I be Alfred old friend without my thorns plus you know you love my thorns." She once more giggled as she entered the bath tub and scrubbed herself clean while she hummed a little tone. Oddly Isabella seems to have a man-in-waiting instead of a lady-in-waiting like other princess.

✿✿✿✿

Once Isabella was done with her morning routine and had some what happy talk with her father. Sabastian by her side, they both happily climb into a large black limo, followed by a black SUV. “A little fun doesn't kill anyone, does it Alfred?” asked, Isa as she stared out the window as they drove closer and closer to her new school. The limo finally came out a stop, the diver opened the door for her. Isabella gracefully claimed out and ran a free hand though her long raven black hair. Her butler Alfred, ten other servants pulled out grand total of sixteen trunks filled from the SUV. Sebastian the fox was just over excited that he barks and weaves in out of the servant's legs and his Mistress.

Heels clicking, hips sways in unison as Isabella passed by many people. People would stop, whispering to one another as Isabella walked passed them and closely followed with a small army of butlers holding trunks. Isa just ignore them all as she happily made her way to the entrance of the Junior/Senior dorm building. She stopped as her icy blue eyes stopped a pale light pink hair girl struggling getting her things through the door. Isa just snapped her figures and two servants quickly ran over to open the door for them all. Isabella made her way into her room and her icy blue eyes spotted that she would have to share it with someone. Isa just hope who ever she had to share with had too like animals. After ordering her servant to put and move things around the room for her. Isabella said her thanks to them all and sighed a deep relief she didn't have to act like some high mighty person anymore. Isa cheerfully looked down at Sebastian and says, "Lets go outside and see what kind of friends we can make." The Fox barks happily, tail wagging followed closely to his mistress as they make there way outside. Once outside, Isabella could hear some sweet music playing near by, people rushing around trying to find there room and others waiting to meet up with old friends.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          LOCATION: Dorm room ---& School YardxxxxxCOMPANY: Sebastian Self ---& Anyone outside xxxxxOOC: I really hope this okay..NO I normally don't write this much
┌────────┐
Daisuke Hiroshi
└────────┘

User Image

♦My work is not perverted! I am expressing the beauty of the human race!

Daisuke was laughing cheerfully as he and Amaya fled the scene from the guys who were still imagining terrible things to their sensitive parts. Daisuke then blinked when she spoke about him not expecting to get a thank you. He blinked a few times before having a big innocent smile, "Don't worry, I never expected one! I helped you simply because I wanted to, even though you weren't in trouble~" he said, being fully aware she would have had control of the situation. As they made it inside the school, he stopped leading her, which is where he actually greeted her. He stood in front of her as she confirmed her name and said she would give him a few minutes of her time. "Really, that's fantastic!" he cheerfully said, but his eyes stared at Amaya's when she blew a piece of her hair out of her face and their eyes met. She was...was...so cool!

"Amaya, y-y-you're..." he began stuttering as the words were having trouble escaping his mouth. He clenched his fists in excitement and she would be able to feel the excitement and happiness radiating off him. "You're so cool Amaya-chan!" he suddenly exclaimed towards her, even adding an honorific to her name as if they were on close terms. "The way you dress..." he mentioned while surveying her outfit. You're tough demeanor and attitude! Even the way you speak, speaking like it's a privilege to be around your presence, it's all so cool!" he explained as he then crossed his arms and made a serious face. He looked over at Amaya, giving her a cocky grin, or at least attempting to but he was failing miserable. "Heh, h-h-how's this?" he asked, finding this very hard to do. Once she gave him a response, he stopped and sighed, before standing up straight. "Oh, but it is nice to meet you. I can tell we'll be great friends," he said with a big happy smirk. Daisuke then had an idea in his head and he smiled widely. "Hey Amaya-chan..." he began, again speaking to the brunette as if they were friends. "Want to sit with me at the opening ceremony? Though, it might be weird, seeing a rather tough girl with such a bubbly person like me. Though, I think it be pretty fun if we went together! I'm already having fun being around you now, hehe," he said laughing a bit as he rubbed the back of his head, curious of her answer.

Mood:
Thoughts:

Kawaii Bozo

Timid Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Rina 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
amaya leiko}}}

The brown haired girl's nails tightened on her hips, if that was even possible. The stutter, the compliments, it caused the girl to fight her inside personality, her face appearing as if she was ticked off... Her eyes scanned the male for a hint of a joke, and seeing non, she raised an eyebrow, her hands fell of her hips after her nails really started to dig into her clothing, and she balled her fists at her sides. Her brown eye twitched, and she took a deep breath. When he seemingly asked her a question, Amaya studied what he was trying to do, before a very forced response came out of her lips.

"A weak attempt at most."

Her body went still as she heard him blabbering on, his excited and bubbly attitude making her itch, she forced a groan out of her lips and her arms crossed atop her chest. She wasn't pleased, but as not many people were looking, she'd allow herself to respond. It took all she had to not clamp a hand over the males mouth, despite him not talking alot, Amaya was scared he'd say something bloody adorable, and with each chan the girl was this close to loosing it, her lips tightened, her smug loose slowly loosened but she kept the straightest face she'd allow. When he seemingly finished, the female let out a puff of air and pulled off her best glare.

"Thank god thats over."

She stated, rolling her eyes and glancing around to see if anybody was listening before she replied sincerely.

"Look, Daisuke is it? I'd rather you call me Leiko, and if you must call me Amaya, loose the honorifics, i'm not an anime character of the sort."

The girl surveyed her nails, suddenly finding them interesting. Her head was browsing through responses to use, he was a nice kid, only wanted her as a friend, but if he were to be her tough persona's friend, then he'd have to work for it.

"We're not friends ki-nevermind, let me just say that. Now give me one reason why i'd sit with you?"

Her eyebrow quirked, and her hands tightened. Insulting, that's how she probably come off as, but if the boy was oblivious as he seemed, he wouldn't notice. The girl's eyes flickered to the floor before she realized what he said.

"Wait, let me rephrase that, what makes you worthy of sitting next to me?"

XKiromX18
User Image

What is your bidding . . .KKanshanKKitomi . . . my dear lady? . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Five Feet Nine InchesW e i g h t One Hundred and Seventy-Three Pounds
A g e 18 L o c a t i o n Location Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Flattop shoes clattered across the ground as a tired looking boy walked down the sidewalk towards the prestigious Isabella & Issac Robins Academy. He was wearing quite an unusual attire, one where students who were new would definitely find strange. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black and white striped tie attached to it. Over that, he wore a red vest and even above that, a black open-button suit jacket. On his hands were white gloves and he was wearing black slacks. The boy yawned tiredly as he carried his two bags of luggage behind him. Anyone who looked at his face could tell just how tired he was, evident by the small bags underneath his eyes. No one seemed to approach him, even those who knew him, since they knew the boy was especially cranky during this time, not to mention he was on a mission.

The guy entered the school grounds and ignored his PDA as he immediately went to the dormitory. As he approached, he saw the girl that stood there waiting for him. He tiredly walked up to her and stood in front of her, before bowing towards her. "It's nice to see you again Lady Kurai, your butler, Kanshan, will now be continuing his service," he greeted to her in a formal manner. Kanshan stood up straight and he looked at the luggage she had. Kanshan was a butler and in order to further develop his abilities, they assigned him to be Kurai's butler during the school year. This would be his 4th year being her butler. Kanshan gave Kurai a small smile as he reached out towards her hand. He grabbed her wrist lightly and took the keys away from her. "You know, I should have been the one waiting for you," he joked as he found out where their room was. They were in Dorm D of the Mixed Dorms. He grabbed both his and Kurai's luggage and gestured Kurai to follow him. "So, what has my dear lovely master been doing since I've been gone? Surely, it must have been painful doing things on your own again," he joked as he kept on walking, awaiting her answer.

After a bit, they got to their desire dorm door and he unlocked the door with his key before walking in. The dorms were quite nice and he took his luggage and put it beside his bed before taking her luggage over to her bed and setting it beside it. He then sighed and cracked his neck before turning to face his master. "Well, now that we're alone, you don't need to hide anymore," he said, referring to Kurai's public facade. He found out about Kurai's true self during his 2nd year of serving her. It's not surprising seeing as how he did anything she asked 24/7. He really didn't think of it and always knew more there was more to Kurai than what was let on.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers