Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeering Heckler

Below are some samples of my role playing abilities, for those who wish to read.
Please keep in mind that these are slightly outdated.
sweatdrop

Jeering Heckler

February 5th,2012
User Image
User Image
                                            xillusion shade
                                            xxxxxxxx TERRIFIED BY WAKING EYES
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h ex e m p t y x s p a c e x y o u x l e f t x b e h i n dxxx
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb u t w h o a r e y o uxxxxxxxxa n d w h o a m i
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxt e r r i f i e d b y w a k i n g e y e s

xxxIWANTYOUTOFALL APARTLIKEIDID
                                            xxxxxxxxx WANT YOU TO HURT FOR ALL OF THIS!!!© Copyright x - - duckymon. All Rights Reserved.
                                            xxxxxxxxx████████████xxxx xxxx █████ ██ █████xxxx xxxx ████████████

A small,frail,figure's body shook in the back seat of a very warn out taxi.Her hands trembled ever-so slightly as she stared at the school.She was pondering when to leave her safe haven of a taxi and depart into the school.Her stomach hadn't been this queasy since her OTHER first day of school.Actually,when she thought about it she was much more nervous this time. Much like most humans, she had no idea different races existed.She had always believed in ghosts,so when she turned into one it wasn't that hard to believe.But now she would be going to a school full of vampires,demons,lizards,werewolfs, and who knows what else.Things she thought would only exist on a movie screen was now walking around in the school right in front of her. Her body was shaking from fear.She remembered clearly when she asked her parents if monsters were real, and they had always replied "No, The only monsters are the bad people in this world".Akiko smirked thinking back on that.Not only was she now in a school of monsters, wasn't she a monster now? Akiko took a deep breath then sighed and slowly stepped out of the taxi.Instantly a gush of air blew past her,causing her to shiver.She had seen on the weather that it might be raining today,and hoped it wouldn't.She was always so prone to sickness,so much that she got used to staying in doors all the time.She made her way around the taxi to the back of it.The driver had very dilated pupils,Akiko had "hypnotized" him to make him drive her here.Even after all her years of existing,and all the money she had stole saved up she still didn't have a mere 20 dollars for a taxi drive.She spent her money in the blink of an eye on expensive clothes.She whimpered and pouted as she thought about that. Maybe that was a bad decision, but she was happy at that time.

Akiko walked into the school hesitantly.'So far so good..No lizard people'.Akiko really didn't know what to expect while here.She was hoping for the worst.Everything about Akiko's appearance seemed human even though she no longer was.Yet still she was so surprised to see that these people too looked normal. While Akiko walking she listened to the sound of her boots softly stepping on the gravel when they came to a sudden stop.Akiko looked around and frowned."Where the hell am I going?" She hadn't noticed it till now, but she didn't know what to do.She had a piece of paper, instructions to tell her what to do but she had left it in the taxi she was just in.Her eyes caught onto a boy walking with his hands in his pockets and walked towards him tapping on his shoulder."E-excuse me".As he turned around she noticed fangs on his teeth.Though he was smiling nicely to her she was shocked.She fell on the floor from shock and the boy looked down to her utterly confused.She collected herself off the floor and grabbed her suitcases."I-I'm sorry!" She scurried off towards a white building, scared for her life.She didn't know what the boy was but she didn't want to stick around to find out. Akiko looked into the building that she had just walked to and noticed it was halls.She walked inside, her body once again trembling.There were two doors across from each other.One labeled Lobby, and the other labeled Recreation room. She noticed two girls giggling and running to an elevator squealing about trying to hurry to the dorms."Oh thats right.." Akiko realized that this was the dorm building.Slowly she walked to the elevator.Everything seemed very unreal, and she was still trying to take it all in. She walked into the elevator with the two squealing girls.She felt a jolt in the elevator and gasped, then held onto a rail in the elevator.Her knees started to shake especially and she started feeling faint.One of the girls looked over at her then whispered to the other girl."Whats wrong with her.." The other girl looked over to her and shrugged."I don't know..She's weird, ignore her".Akiko just ignored the girls and looked away waiting for this horror to stop.She hated heights, and especially elevators.She always had a fear that she would get stuck in one.Akiko sighed of relief when the elevator stopped and its containing doors opened up. The girls went away quickly, and Akiko left also.

Thankfully Akiko had remembered her dorm number so she thought it would be easy to find her dorm, but the halls were quit packed.Akiko whimpered and her body suddenly turned invisible.Akiko sometimes did this unconsciously when she was feeling queasy. She then had a bright idea.She used her Phasing power and started walking.Her body passed through everyone in the hallway as she searched for her dorm.They would only feel a tickle, or shiver. Soon enough, she found her dorm labeled with the numbers 105.For some reason she thought of it as a cell number.It would be nicer if it said home in front of the numbers.Akiko sighed and walked through the door then turned visible yet again.Akiko's face lit up seeing the spacious room, and it was only the living room.She walked deeper into the room examining it.To her, it felt like a little piece of home since it was so big. She made her way to the hall and saw one room.Instantly her whole giddy behavior went away and she frowned."Oh.." She hadn't expected that..and it seemed like she was the first one there.She opened her door and peered inside as her frown got bigger."Oh.."She said yet again.She wanted to use this chance to get the best and biggest best but they were all the same.She grumbled and took the one closest to the door.She wanted to be closer to the door incase of emergencies.Those few inches between the other bed and the door seemed like feet to her. Now Akiko wasn't sure what to do.She didn't exactly feel like unpacking.She walked to a window in her room and looked outside trying to see if anything interested her enough to go see.

She then remembered at this time most students were trying to find their classes and such, so she decided to do the same.Akiko walked down the steps, avoiding the elevator this time and walking outside.She looked around, walking very hesitantly and carefully.She wasn't really comfortable right now, she couldn't figure out where to go or who was what.While Akiko was looking around to out where she was she ended up bumping into someone, or something.Akiko fell on the floor and grunted.She rubbed her eyes and looked up to see she bumped into a girl with red hair. She quickly stood up and bowed down to the girl."Ah! I-I'm so sorry." She was trying her best not to bump into anyone today, looks like that didn't turn out well. She looked at the girl, then averted her eyes.She then waited to be bitten or something;not exactly knowing what this girl was or what she would do.

User Image

Jeering Heckler

User Image

xillusion shade☆❜ I taste it all over YOUR LIPS
                                            xillusion shade xilluYou know all my little secrets :
                                            xillusiI'm a fool to play your little mind () games
                                            xillusion shaI'M TYING KNOTS OVER A CHAIR WITH THREE LEGS
                                            xill「✤◟ You keep me hanging ↯〉 by a little thread

Hayato walked around the school with his hands in his pockets looking around.The school had just been rebuilt after the accident that happened not too long ago.During that time, he went to go deal with some problems he had left over in Italy. Seemed people had started suspecting him for the crimes he actually committed so went to clear things up.All he had to do was hypnotize the investigator to believe he was innocent and the case was closed. He actually had some fun going back to Italy for the time he was there, but yet again he was back to the school and bored. This often happened with Hayato.There wasn't anything that could amuse him enough to hold his attention,so the minute he got bored he left and went to go find something new.There was only one reason he was still sticking around the school. He watched as new students went to their dorms.Many students left after the indecent at Kiori academy, so Kiori had no choice but to invite new ones. "These must be them" Hayato mumbled to himself.He had a very smooth authentic Italian accent.It was deep, but soft at the same time. Because of that people sometimes found him intimidating.

Hayato didn't have much to do.He had to switch dorms after the incident because his god destroyed by vines,but he had already unpacked.He wasn't really in the mood to go see if he had a roommate yet or if she or he would even be there, wasn't worth it to him. He had also memorized most of the school area's so he wouldn't be getting lost too frequently so he no longer needed to go randomly walk around the school.He wanted nothing more than some clumsy cute boy or girl to bump into him so he could have a little bit of fun.He had been walking around for about an hour though and that wasn't happening.He just wanted to pass the time until he had to go to that stupid announcement in the auditorium. He had a good idea of what it would be about.Kiori had managed to put off answering all the students questions up till now, he guessed she just couldn't put it off anymore.Even though he had asked her if he could just skip out she had demanded him to come.

Hayato yawned as he passed the music room for the 2cnd time that day."Am I doing the whole cliche thing of walking in circles?" he asked chuckling to himself and shaking his head while he kicked a pebble.Suddenly, his stomach grumbled like there was a monster inside him.Hayato widened his eyes and rubbed his tummy then looked up and saw some girl laughing at him.He glared at her and her giggling stopped,turning into whimpering instead as she ran away."Well, I can't just ignore ya there buddy" He said patting his stomach then walking towards the cafeteria.

When he entered it he looked around.There seemed to be a boring bunch here too, no one that really caught his eye.No big breasted girl or super hunky six packed guy.He noticed a few people sitting alone but no one that seemed very approachable."Oh poo.." He said while pouting childishly.He got in line to get his food and only got a perfect red apple.He was saving his appetite for a big lunch.He knew since he had to go to classes he would wind up being hungrier than ever. He couldn't remember a time he had actually attended classes.He was already smart enough,which was quite ignorant but he was. He wondered how they were.After getting his apple he looked around once again and noticed something that caught his eye.

Jeering Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Gha! Mama what are you doing!?" A slightly pitched voice yelled as he came into the house.This boy was Christopher Leo Johnson.He had just came back from the shops, he went to go get a few things for his upcoming trip(that he really didnt want to take).He ran through the house and quickly opened all the windows and the door.He plugged up some fans and ran to his mother.On the counter lay what appeared to be a burnt cake. He really couldn't tell, looked like a huge piece of charcoal.He looked at his mother and examined her. She wasn't exactly what you would call a young woman. His mother was obviously aged, 50 something odd years. Her once beautiful and shining blonde hair was starting to gray, and she had obvious wear to her face too, bags under her eyes and a few wrinkles. Still she was he most beautiful one in the district to him.He went over to her and brushed her slightly gray bangs out of her face and laughed. He looked at her face, there was flour everywhere and the smell of smoke made him cough. His mother smiled and put her hand over his and they both started laughing together.It was these moments that Chris would miss."I..well, Your leaving today so I wanted to make you a goodbye present" His mother was very aware of his lover for sweets and baking. But she was also very well she didnt know how to bake.Half of the time Christopher cooked dinner also. "Thank you, but how about you go take shower and I'll deal with this mess"He kissed her forhead and watched as she walked to the shower.

A few hours, a clean kitchen was shining yet again with a cake in the middle of the table. His mothers favorite kind, Cinnamon crunch with pecans on top. His father came home just in time.He had taken the rest of the day off work to spent the day with Chris.The moment he stepped through the door he grabbed him and pulled him into his arms. "Haha baba! your crushing me!" he said jokingly.He could feel his father shaking like he was going to cry, and he knew if he started to then everyone would.He let go of his father as his mother came down dressed oh-so-beautifully. He chucked and she did also. They sat around the table and each nibble off the cake with their hands. Christopher got up and picked up a letter than he left on teh counter and stared at it."Cj...you have been looking at that letter non stop for the past week. Comeon, come spend time with the family while you can" You see...this letter stated something that broke his heart--

FLASHBACK TIME..(in first person if you dont mind)

"MOTHER..FATHER HURRY!"My hands trembled as a i held a letter that shattered my heart.I could hear the rushing sounds of feet from my parents room as they ran to me. It was precisely 3:am. The letter had been delivered earlier today, but I had just gotten home from a large day at the bakery. A few drops of water fell on the letter, well..my tears. My mother got there first. She grabbed the letter from me and gasped followed by my father who was late because he had to grab his glasses."Why was I chosen! I don't want to get married! I don't want to leave you guys!" I felt like I was about to throw up.The way my mother looked at me showed that she knew there was no way around it. I had a week, exactly.Forget being gay,forget my bakery, forget everything.It was my parents that I didn't want to leave. They were getting older, I needed to be there for them.That night we all slept in the living room huddled up to each other.I however couldn't fall asleep. I was frustrated, angry. So were my parents too..I had to "calm" them down so they could fall asleep..

BACK TO THE PRESENT(and third-person)

He smiled at his parents and put the letter down"Im sorry.I guess im still in denial." He had already been packed . The only thing he went to buy today was a gift for his soon to be bride. He decided to be cordial as much as he could but he didn't know how he was supposed to get married to a woman.It wasn't like it disgusted him or anything.He had never been with a woman, and never been attracted to one.He sat down and sighed. He wondered if he should go see Rani before he left.The two were childhood friends.He hadn't broke the news to her yet- he didn't have to heart to."Ill be back guys, I'm gonna go finish closing up the bakery" He had a few people who could take care of it while he was gone and he was happy for this. But he was still sad regardless.

Jeering Heckler

User Image
                                            xx.xxx

yersnazzy¤ TIE ME DOWN AND FUCK!ME UP TONIGHT
                                            ʳᶤᵖ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ!

Hurt me good-before you say goodbye.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLead me on To get you off tonight
                                            imayAnd watch me come undone ,ᵀᴵᴱ ᴹᴱ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ ᴬᴺᴰ ғυcĸ ᴹᴱ ᵁᴾ BABY
                                            Rip myheartout...↘ ↘

Milania glanced up and saw him blushing.It surprised her a bit,maybe he was embarrassed about being called sinister.The word had perfectly matched the action he described though.Little did Milania know though that he actually could be described as "Sinister".Even if Milania did know who he was, who would she be to judge when she was in a gang herself? Milania eyes followed his finger to the middle of her head,causing her eyes to look c**k eyed for a moment.Her eyes stared there the entire time while he was talking until he dropped his hand."Oh poo..Well don't go easy on me just cause I'm interesting" She said then poked his nose.She was already intrigued now by what he would say or do to scare her.For some reason, no matter what he said he seemed to nice to do things like that.The way he spoke of them though, she was sure he was telling the truth. Milania then listened to his story about a girl.Milania had remembered something like that before.Some girls outside of the English class talking about how mean the teacher was to some girl.Millania never saw it though, because like I keep saying..Milania sleeps in class.

"Gosh your hard to figure out!" she said poking his cheek."I can't tell if your sinister, or some hero." She wondered if the girl knew that it was Sean who helped get her payback.He deserved some recognition for his heroic act."Your a confusing lil fella..But I'm starting to think hero". Milania put her hands behind her head and intertwined her fingers. Oh she was having a jolly good time, if she had Met Sean as a freshman maybe she wouldn't have hated school so much.Milania looked at Sean from the corner of her eye.Oh crap..Maybe she shouldn't have said that..But then again, could you really assume something like she was in a gang just from her liking violence? Just as Milania was about to respond he made a comment about how he pictured her room.Milania burst out into a wide array of laughter.She held her stomach and bent over, trying to contain it but once it started like that it was hard to get rid of.She covered her mouth to stifle it, and after a good 40 seconds or so it stopped.Milania wiped the tears that fell from her eye and came to."Well,*hic* Milania laughed realizing she got hiccups from laughing, then continued what she was saying" I think it's a bit obvious I'm not *hic* really like most girls.." Milania held her breath and puffed out her cheeks for 30 seconds.When she opened her mouth again the hiccups were gone.Most girls she new wouldn't dare cut their hair short, and wouldn't ever go watch some scary movie and end up laughing at it.She was sure girls didn't like fighting, or found some sick joy out of seeing people act all stuck up and tough then lose in a fight against her."Now..About my room." She squinted her eyes at him and got a bit closer to his face."Are you stalking me?..." She said, joking.her old room back in Florida actually was filled with posters of martial arts fighters like Bruce lee,Chuck Norris,Jackie Chan,Steven Seagal,etc. They were both some of her favorite martial artists,and actors."Actually, when I was young I took martial arts for years." Milania as a first degree black belt in Karate,A brown in kung fu,just a beginner in Jujitsu, and a red in Taekwondo. Yes, it seems like a lot but she had been training since she was 4, and she was now 18 and still training."As for brutality and violence goes, I'm not the type to go start picking fights with people, and I would much rather watch some super fighter ninja movie than get my a** kicked." But if someone wanted to fight with her, she was never the type to back down either. But she most certainly knew when to stop a fight and walk away.

"Trust me, I can take a few good jokes about myself. For the longest time I have actually been asking a good friend of mine to throw me a roast." she wanted to see what people would have to say about her.The idea seemed funny,and she never did get mad just because people pointed out flaws she had or mistakes she made.Milania put her hands together and intertwined them, then closed her eyes."Oh my...that seems like a little slice of heaven" She then opened her eyes again."I can't wait to see your Elvis impression" She stared at his face trying to make it out in her mind.Milania grabbed his schedule and studied it. The first thing she noticed was that they had a few classes together.Her face,yet again brightened up and she smiled."Maybe It might be worth it to start coming to class" If it meant getting to laugh like this all the time."Oh yes..I can't wait" She would make sure she had her phone ready to record it for a laugh at night.

Milania too put her hands behind her head like Sean had.Usually she would get to class within seconds, when you walked with someone else it really seemed to be longer.Honestly though, she didn't mind it.She liked it if anything.Milania thought about what he said for a moment.To her,this was always how she acted.Ask any of her gang maters, or Jessie.She was just a big goof ball and rarely serious. Milania Wrapped her arms around her body and shook side to side."Oh my! I think I'm falling in love.." She was joking of course.It took a hell of a lot for her to even like someone. She just couldn't believe that there was someone who had so much in common with her."I think you were me in a past life..Or..or I was you" She then again put her hands inside her pockets.

Milania peered over at his phone to see a girl spitting and making a mess.Milania laughed and looked back up at Sean."Aaaand were back to sinister" She was totally going to stalk him on his next date to see that in person..Ignore how creepy that sounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff