Formatting: MirandaKos
Literacy: Semi-Lit. 2 paragraphs min.
Rating: PG-16 due to violence.
Links: OOC

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

General
            I hate rules personally, but we need them to create order and structure. So without further ado. Please abide by the TOS Gaia has established. No Cybering, no Mary-sues or Gary-stus. Please no godmodding, take a punch or kick every so often. No one is invincible in this Roleplay, I cannot stress this enough. Romance is allowed inter-races, but let's not make this a priority, this is a fantasy suspense roleplay. Yes it takes place in a High School, yes there can be couples, but people will die in this. There will be grief, fear, despair and fighting in this, if you cannot handle that, then please by all means feel free to leave.
            If you plan on leaving, please give me heads up! Also if you will not be here for a few days, please quote everyone in that you were with in your previous posts in the OOC. so that they will not be stuck waiting on you

Posting
            Ideally, I would like to see a minimal of TEN sentences, which would be two short paragraphs or one decent sized one. More is always better though, as long as it pertains to the roleplay and is not senseless fluff. Though it shouldn't be hard to describe what your character(s) should be feeling.
            I would like to see you post at least twice a week PER CHARACTER. If you do not post within four days of your last post, I will send you a warning, in which you will have 48 hours to get a post up before the character is removed and ready to be filled in.
            Also, please do not use any eye-blinding colors. I'm sure no one wants to wear sunglasses while looking at their screens.
            Finally, I would like to see some effort into your post formats. You don't have to go insane, but at least include, a picture, your character's name, location and company at minimal.

Profiles and Reserves
            To keep this simple. Please do not alter my skeletons in any way aside from the color. I know it will look funny in the PMs but it's alright. I promise. I would like the Reserves to be sent to me labeled as "Lock Down In the School." and once I accept your reserve, you have three days to get the profiles to me. I would like you to make a sample thread for the profiles, then PM me the links labeling the PM as "A chance to rebel." You may keep the Profile simple or decorate is as you see fit, all I ask is that you keep to my guidelines in the Skeleton section.

Misc.
            I will only be accepting a total of 10 Angels, to be split up as 5 students and 5 Teachers. Students will be unlimited, these are spots are strictly human. As for demons, there will be one Demon General and nine demons under their ruling. I will keep a count of open spots here:

5/5 Angel Staff
            4/5 Half-Angel Students
            --/--- Students
            1/1 General
            9/9 Demons.

Please leave OOC's to the OOC thread, unless it has to do with your current post. I'd like to keep this neat and organized as much as possible.

Laballerina1 is my co-op she has every right to call you out if something is wrong, or you are being disrespectful.

Thank you and Have Fun xd

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The Story So far:

It's been five hours since the school was deemed "captured".
        The students were in an assembly when IT happened. They couldn't
        comprehend that Angels And Demons actually existed. They all thought they were made up for
        the representation of good and evil. So how was it that their own principal was an Angel?
        Or that demons had taken the school hostage?! The school was in a state of panic to say the least.
        The leader of the attack had ordered those still alive to be separated and herded like animals into
        various locations throughout the school. Why was this happening? If some of the staff were angels,
        did that mean there were students too? Yes, there were but for the moment, those half-Angel students were smart enough
        not to reveal themselves.

As for the reasoning behind the attack... The Demon King issued it in order to keep the Angels
        at bay. To assume ultimate power. But why the small school of Serisa? The Principal who was
        now presumably deceased due to being stabbed through the heart was none other than the ArchAngel Michael.
        And if Michael ran the school, that must mean that other high ranked Angels were disguised as
        humans there as well. The demons however, didn't expect one thing...

The bold movement of a rebellion of the students, both human and angels alike.
        This select group of a melting pot of kids were bolder than the rest,
        They had friends, and family to go home to. Driven by that motivation,
        the General ordered two of their henchmen to patrol the gates of this school,
        ordered to kill anyone who tried to help these students to safety. Parents,
        Authorities, and anyone who had tried to help had been murdered on the spot.
        Those bodies were tossed into the auditorium so that any student that tried to go
        there, would see their loved ones dead. Why? To break their spirits. To strike
        a never-ending fear into their hearts. On top of that, every hour a student's life was
        taken, brutally tortured for information on the other angels. If they refused or were unable
        to comply, they were killed.

Now for the students, they were separated into groups of twenty. Herded into the gym, or
        the cafeteria, or just various classrooms. Friends separated from their friends, unable to grieve
        for the friends that had been murdered during the attack. Separated from their comfort zone to
        create panic, chaos and fear. All those meant submission, and submission led to answers
        on the whereabouts of these 'Heaven Sent Monsters'.

Who will take a stand and who will fall? It's time... for the students to take a stand
        and fight to take their school back, with the aid of the remaining faculty, the students
        might just have a chance.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image
RESERVES:

[align=center]
[size=10][color=postingcolor1][b]NAME:[/color][/b][size=9][color=postingcolor2][i]Enter Character's name here.
[img]100x100 picture here Anime only please[/img]
[size=10][color=postingcolor1][b]Age:[/color][/b][size=9][color=postingcolor2][i]Enter Character's age here.
[size=10][color=postingcolor1][b]Grade(if Student) Position(If Faculty) (ERASE IF DEMON):[/color][/b][size=9][color=postingcolor2][i]Enter Character's Grade/Position here.
[size=10][color=postingcolor1][b]Race:[/color][/b][size=9][color=postingcolor2][i]Enter Character's Race here.(erase if Human.)
[size=10][color=postingcolor1][b]Username[/color][/b][size=9][color=postingcolor2][i]Self-explanatory.
[/align]
[/spoiler]

Sample:

NAME:Enter Character's name here.
100x100 picture here (anime only)
Grade(if Student) Position(If Faculty) (ERASE IF DEMON):
Enter Character's Grade/Position here.
Race:
Enter Character's Race here.(delete if Human)
Username
Self-explanatory.

PROFILES
Remember to make a test thread for this and just send me a link to your profile.

[align=center]
[i]POST #1:[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Grade(again if student) Position(if Faculty) (erase if demon, unless the general):[/b]
[b]Race:[/b](if Demon, let's think outside of the box, no more than one vampire type or werewolf etc. I'd like to see variation)
[b]Picture:[/b] ANIME ONLY

[i]Post #2: (If Student/Angel)[/i]
[b]Likes: (list at least 5)[/b]
[b]Dislikes: (Again at least 5)[/b]
[b]Hobbies: (Normal activities after school hours, clubs, sports etc.)[/b]
[b]Personality: Please give detailed sentences of at least three main traits, feel free to include minor traits as well.[/b]
[b]Skills: (What does your character excel at, anything can be useful in this situation, be creative, are they good at chemistry, make a smoke bomb or something. Good at music? Make them use it for distraction.)[/b]
[b]Any quirks: (Be creative, if None, then erase)[/b]

[i]Post #2 [u](if Demon)[/u][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Abilities: (Limit two)[/b]
[b]Weapon:(only one, include a picture if you can)[/b]
[b]Personality: Please give detailed sentences of at least three main traits, feel free to include minor traits as well.[/b]

[i]Post #3 (All characters)[/i]
[b]Relations to other characters for Angels and Humans
Kill Count for Demons, if it is a playable character. make sure you have permission first, and to let me know about it[/b].

[i]Post 4:[/i]
[b]Any other tidbits, like songs, secrets etc.[/b]
[/spoiler]
[/align]

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image
OFF LIMITS TO STUDENTS AND STAFF AT THIS POINT:
The cafeteria
The Auditorium
The Library.
The Gym
Outside of the School building.
The Nurses' office.
The Computer Lab

Location of students and staff:

Chemistry Lab.
The Teacher's Lounge.
English Room.
Boy's Locker Room.(though currently there might be some girls here)
South wing stair well.
Second floor Student Lounge in the West Wing.
History Room.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

NAME:Haruka Michaels
User Image
Grade:
11th.
Username
MirandaKos.

User Image

User Image