Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She was sounding out each syllable. Mabin's brow furrowed and the carapace of his left hand started to pop as the claws of each finger began to flex. She must think of him as a foreign moron. Letting his frustration out in a hollow sigh, the nurse figured he may as well apologize. "Ma'am, Ah understand english. Mah accent ish just..thich. Ahnd, yes, dis is the Inshtitute." Joe flapped her wings a bit when she saw the petilil. She hopped off from the man's hand and proceeded to greet the little grass type with clicks and cheeps."Joséphine seems to leik vous, or aht least votre Chlorobule...erm..what ish it fer english..? Peti`lil?" It took the older of the two Gijinka to remember the name he was looking for. "So where is it that vous are from? Ah am Almian." He felt odd to say Almia, especially since he'd always revered it as France. Dissmissing the thought, his usual placid smile returned.

>>>Mabin
HP ████████████████
Stat: NONE
xxx//////////MOVES//////////
xxDark Voidx Hypnosis
Dark Pulse Dream Eater

>>>Joe
HP ██████████
xxSingxxxx Chatter
Peck xxxxxxGrowl

Smitten Kitten

User Image
Teffia
      Health: 100%
      Moves: Flame Charge; Bug Bite; Quiver Dance; Heat Wave

Petilil
      Moves: Growth; Leech Seed; Sleep Powder; Mega Drain

The disappointment he spoke English just fine was evident as her face fell. The Gijinka still had to strain to understand him, her ears not yet adjusted to hearing the familiar language spoken any other way. The way he spoke was interesting, she decided. "Ilex Institute." She repeated, this time catching herself before she exaggerated its pronunciation again. Taking no shy approach to glancing him up and down, she began to wonder if he was perhaps a teacher - he seemed old enough to be, given his dress and manners. That or a student very dedicated to the Dark Ages. A small giggle escaped, as he was most likely a dark type to boot.

"Yes, it is Petilil to me." Teffia confirmed, nodding her head just in case. The Chatot's approach was greeted with a pleased sound, the grass-type wiggling along the suitcase's top to meet with the other. She made her own noises in response, eyes curving upwards in pleasure at meeting someone new. "She seems to like..." Teffia hesitated, glancing down at the bird and then back at the man. "...Joe? Too." After the name left her mouth, she bit her lower lip and prayed she got that right. "We're from Unova." The pride of her home region was evident from the grin, to her tone, to the way she held her chin up high. "Almia?? Where's that at?"

Dangerous Bunny

She asked again about the institute. Hoping to make it easier on himself, the man nodded. No extra words, just a simple nod. He looked down to watch little Joe run around the girl and her pokemon. His thin smile became somewhat warm, almost inviting. His eye looked back to Teffia to catch her staring. "Vous needn't stare so hard, Miss Te`ffia," His eye narrowed and his smile faded away, until she mentioned Joe.
The little bird looked up at Teffia and gave a little cry to affirm that she was paying attention. For the first time that week, Mabin let a small chuckle escape his lungs. "May Ah ahsk what kind of Gijinka vous are? Ahm appearently a Dark`u'rai," That what that Kellyn kid's pokedex labeled him as. Darkrai. ."Ah, pourquoi ai-je toujours obtenir les dificile ..?" Mabin muttered under his breath. From his current perspective, he couldn't tell for sure exactly where his home region was. He'd never learned to read maps, never so much as owned one. He simply knew where his is at his current position. Taking heed to answer, he simply said, "Ahm not really shure."
>>>Mabin
HP ████████████████
xxDark Voidx Hypnosis
Dark Pulse Dream Eater

>>>Joe
HP ██████████
xxSingxxxx Chatter
Peck xxxxxxGrowl

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Antonio Dios

"Ah..." He nodded, taking in the Seviper Gijinka's description of the student he had met. "Yes, Ivory Greene. She is a Senior this year as well, actually. A Meganium Gijinka. Quite a nice girl, though is a bit on the shier side. She also seems sad and troubled a lot of the times too, but never really opens up about problems when asked what's wrong." Of course this wasn't from his own experiences with the girl, he had heard from teachers who had her in her classes as well. As long as she wasn't going to hurt herself or others, and she wouldn't open up, there was nothing they could do unfortunately. "She's a nice girl. Making friends with her may be difficult though, because of her shyness." Of course whether he did that or not was up to Nicholas.

"Really? You haven't heard of it ever before?" The man shook his head. "That's a shame..." Though he really wasn't surprised. This wasn't the first time he had met a student who was new to the topic. Plus with Nicholas's background in consideration, it was understandable. "Oh well, I'm sure you'll be able to see and partake in many this year. Tell me, do you have a Pokemon? Or have any interest in them?" Perhaps he knew about Pokemon contests and battles.

Moves: Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Dragon Rush, Extrasensory

OoC:

Dapper Prophet

User Image

DARLIN ' , YOU ' RE A MILLION WAYS TO BE CRUEL .

OH SUCH GRACE , OH SUCH BEAUTY . AND LIPSTICK AND CALLUS AND FISHNETS AND MALICE .

OH SUCH GRACE , OH SUCH BEAUTY . AND LIPSTICK AND CALLUS AND FISHNETS AND MALICE .

_______________________________________________________________

Nicholas listened to the headmaster's description of the girl, and he had to admit, it seemed pretty accurate, but unlike the other boy she was with, she seemed less shy then the headmaster had described. The conversation turned to pokemon and Nicholas shook his head. "No, sir. I never had the chance to get a pokemon, but I'd be interested. I just don't know exactly which pokemon would be a good match for me,".

______________________________________________
                                                                                  Health: 100/100
                                                                                  Moves: Poison Tail | Poison Fang | Swagger | Crunch
                                                                                  Item: none

Smitten Kitten

User Image
Teffia
      Moves: Flame Charge; Bug Bite; Quiver Dance; Heat Wave

Petilil
      Moves: Growth; Leech Seed; Sleep Powder; Mega Drain

Natural curiosity got her to glance down at their Pokemon, following the other's gaze to see what he was looking at. From the corner of her eye, she barely caught what might have been a smile but she couldn't be sure. Shrugging, she accepted that this was the institute. Rather than be flustered at being caught staring, she frowned at him. "But you're smoking." Teffia stated, as if this obvious (and inaccurate) deduction automatically exempted her from such rude behavior. "How do you do that?" Came the pry, Gijinka standing on her toes in hopes of obtaining better visibility.

Falling back on her heels, she blew out a breath and accepted that her method was not working. His chuckle at the Pokemon duo caught her off-guard - the man seemed so dreary, she hadn't expected that.
"I'm a Volcarona. The wings are a bigger pain than they're worth, to boot." She grumbled, crossing her arms in a petulant pout. What was the point of having wings if no one was there to teach her how to fly? Someone mentioned something about a 'Hidden Machine,' but where or if she could find one was beyond her. "Darkrai. Wait. So do you give bad dreams, or do you just have them? I never really understood that."

Petilil squeaked at Joe, wanting to play chase. Her Gijinka was no fun to play with - she had two long legs in comparison to the stubby root-like appendages she had. Hearing that he wasn't sure where Almia was, Teffia scratched her head.
"Then how did you get here?" Petilil made a sound at her, and the Gijinka jumped. "And - and speaking of getting places, the letter mentioned dorms...?" She trailed, wondering if he would give her directions or point her in the right direction.

Dangerous Bunny

"Ah! Ah do not smoke! Is a bad habit Ah dropped mahny years pasht." He seemed to need to explain this before it sunk in. Your body, moron. "Oh.." He regained his composure, blushing slightly with embarrassment, "Sorry, non, this is `ow Ah breath..ahnd eet..ahnd..well, Ah believe vous undershtand." Basically, the man was a walking, talking air filter.
As she explained herself, his eye took in her form. Volcarona, was she? He noted how she gave a verbal bashing to her wings. They were pretty, more so than his vespers of carbon and water. The next subject made his carapace tremble. His posture sank somewhat, his eye gazing blankly to the ground.
Bad Dreams. Mabin cringed internally. Every now and then, after waves of horrible nightmares, his very sanity would snap. "Both.." his voice was weak and sounded defeated. Joe looked up to her Gijinka and tilted and eye up to him. Adorable. With her around, no pain or fear could keep Mabin down.
As he regained his confidence, Josephine turned back to Petilil and gently felt at one of the leaves emerging from the grass type's head. This was the equivalant of her asking "What are you? I like this part."
The nextquestion bothered the man somewhat. "Ah was on a boat `or two weeks...As for deh dorms, this ish mah first time he`r."
>>>Mabin
HP ████████████████
xxDark Voidx Hypnosis
Dark Pulse Dream Eater

>>>Joe
HP ██████████
xxSingxxxx Chatter
Peck xxxxxxGrowl
User Image

Naeem chuckled softly through his nose at his mistake; It wasn't surprising. He based the North from where he was standing. "It probably isn't- I'm not a compass." That was his excuse and he was going to stick to it. Either way, even if it wasn't exactly North, it was still a direction and Ivory appeared more than glad enoguh to walk in that direction. She was walking a bit too slow for Naeem's taste, but he would deal with it. It was for the best anyway, he supposed. It would be hard to hold a conversation while walking at a fast pace and it seemed rude to let himself fall and worry Ivory about unnecessary things even more. He spared a second's glance at Ivory's Chikorita, just a bit envious that he didn't have a Pokemon companion as well, but when he thought about getting one he often felt bad. He tore that stare away and took a place beside Ivory to walk.

He wasn't good at making small talk so it wasn't surprising at the intensity that the wave of relief had when she started talking first. Unfortunately, he wasn't asked about a subject that was particularly happy for him to talk about. His summer wasn't horrible, but it wasn't exactly good, either. For a dozen fleeting moments, he thought on ways to answer this without sounding too open or too standoffish. "I've had worse, I suppose." He drawled while he twirled in his steps, "When I go back to Unova, I have to hide in the desert." He was sure the reason why was obvious. "It's pretty boring."

He tried to think of something good- It would seem mean to just talk about the bad stuff. He looked down to his feet and his gaze caught on the shimmer of the golden bracelets around his ankles. There were several, all varying in shape in size. He was certain that the smaller ones whom appeared as if they constricted his feet were made to be put on one's wrists, but seeing as how he had none of that, he had to make do with what he had. He had a fine taste for gold. Taste not being in the literal sense, since Pokemon his species were known to actually eat gold. "While wandering around the Relic Castle, I was able to find some gold jewerly." That was basically the highlight of his summer.

Naeem flashed Ivory a grin, "What about you?" He asked suddenly, "How was your summer?" Hey, he was getting better at this friends thing.
                        xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        totally healthy
                        shadow ball , destiny bond , curse , hex

Fashionable Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Shiana Rosewood██

The beauty of the world, Men and women all around, So loving and affectionate, I don't know who to choose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking down the hallway was a beautiful woman with long red hair that had highlights of black in it. She was currently wearing a pair of short shorts and a bikini top as well as a pair of fishnet stockings, and high heel shoes that went all the way up to her thighs. She had a pair of arm length gloves on as well and a pair of long black ears sticking out of the top of her head. This was Shiana Rosewood. The teacher of the pokemon contest classes. She was also a zoroark gijinka that loved to show off her romantic side. In all honesty Shiana wanted to find the one person that sparked her affection but until she found that one person she would continue forward in her quest for love.

Walking next to her was a gothorita with a violet bow around her neck. This was violet. Her loving friend and companion. She was also the pokemon on which she used to teach her classes. Violet was a good gothorita and usually only attacked when she found it nessasary. She is timid and shy as well but Violet only shows these signs when confronted with a pokemon she likes. While they walked down the hallway Shiana munched on an apple while heading to the poffin cooking room. She was planning on making some delicious poffins for her class tomarrow and Gothorita was good at choosing just the right ammount of ingredients for them.

Shiana;; Healthy
                                                            Shadow Claw, Sucker punch, Attract, Hidden power

Violet;; Healthy
                                                            Attract, Protect, Telekinesis, Psybeam
                                                            Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Antonio Dios

Antonio laughed heartily. "I'm glad to hear the youth of today are still interested in Pokemon. I thought it was declining, since nowadays, kids go out on adventures at the age of sixteen rather than ten as was the case with my generation. It's probably for the best though; It'll be much safer for older kids, and they will be wiser.

Even without a Pokemon of your own, you will still be able to participate in Pokemon battle and contest classes and events. We usually provide rentals. As for the Pokemon you should choose, I would say pick all of your favorites! Of course, you can only have one Pokemon that will fit in your dorm room on campus for the school year, but you can switch via the PC at the Pokemon Center in Goldenrod on weekends. Since you haven't got a Pokemon yet, if you're interested in catching one soon, you can go out into Ilex Forest on the weekends with your friends on weekends. I'd be happy to accompany you too if you like, of course. Though in the Forest, you can only find Oddish, Paras, Caterpie, Metapod, and the like. If you have a fishing rod, maybe you'll be able to catch a Magikarp or Goldeen or something in the lake. If you would like to wait until vacation and want to catch one back in your home region, I'm sure you can find all sorts of unique Pokemon in Hoenn. I heard Ralts are rare but strong, and Gallades are fierce battlers as well as good companions. It's your choice in the end though. Maybe you'd just fancy a Seviper?"
                                                The man let out another chuckle.

He noticed out of the corner of his eye, a woman dressed scantily-clad. He turned to see that it was none other than Shiana Rosewood.
                                                "Er... Excuse me, Nicholas..." He said, and stood up to approach the woman.

"Ah, Miss Rosewood, welcome back!" He greeted the woman. "Erm... I know it is still warm, since summer is just ending, but as a teacher, I just can't have you going about your day in such an outfit. You're a teacher, Miss. What kind of example are you setting for younger girls by just wearing a bikini top? I know the dress code here is pretty liberal, but we have to stay somewhat professional..." Not much bothered Antonio, but when something did, he was definitely serious about it. "Shiana, please go change." The man's expression was solemn and unyielding.

But moments after, a smile came across his lips.
                                                "After which, I would like to introduce you to a new student here!" He motioned over to Nicholas, and walked back to the Seviper Gijinka. "I'll introduce you to the Pokemon contests teacher momentarily, Nicholas. Since we were just talking about Pokemon, she will be able to teach you a lot more, specifically about Pokemon contests."

OoC: Lol like my throwback with the Gallade? d:

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ivory Greene

The girl let out a laugh at his excuse for picking a direction that wasn't exactly what he named: North. "Good one!" She said with a cheerful tone. While walking, Chikorita felt Naeem's gaze on her. She turned to meet his ruby red eyes, and gave a friendly smile in return. Ivory too noticed Naeem looking at her Pokemon, and smiled a bit. Stopping to pick up the Pokemon, she moved close to Naeem with Chikorita comfortably in her arms.

"Do you want to pet or hold her?"

"Chika!" The Pokemon let out a happy cry.

The girl let out a small giggle. "She already likes you! I bet you have a way with Pokemon, and your Pokemon are so happy to be in your company." Little did she know that Naeem didn't have a Pokemon.

It had taken awhile for the other to respond about his summer, and Ivory thought that the conversation was at a standstill. When she heard the way that he started it off though, she frowned slightly. Her summers weren't the best either, but she still felt pretty bad for the other.

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that... I live in Cherrygrove, and since all of my family are Gijinka, we don't really go out and about either. It gets lonely, since I can't really get close to humans, and I can't truly open up to my human friends. I do enjoy going home to see my family though. Didn't you miss them over the year?

Also, it's so cool that you live in Unova! I haven't ever left this region, but I dream of doing so one day."
                                            She would always return to her home in Cherrygrove though; the flowers were just too beautiful.

Even though Naeem did live in Unova, from what he had told her, Ivory doubted that he had actually explored the region or seen the sights. She wanted to suggest that maybe they could go there together sometime, and see the region together. They could throw a jacket or something over his torso to hide his lack of arms, and could go to Castelia, Nimbasa, and wherever else! She definitely wanted to ride the Royal Unova around the region as well. But since they truly had just started talking moments ago, she thought it would be a bit creepy to suggest such a thing, and kept it quiet.

She looked down at his anklets when the other mentioned the relics and jewelry he found.
                                            "They're so pretty!" She exclaimed with a grin. "I'm sure those will do you great in contests! Maybe I could borrow them sometime?

And as for my summer, I mostly just spent it relaxing in our flower garden back home in Cherrygrove. I spent time with my family and trained Chikorita a bit. It was a little uneventful, but nice nonetheless."

Moves: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Petal Dance, Body Slam

Pokemon:
                                            Chikorita:

Moves: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Tackle, Poisonpowder

OoC:

Fashionable Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Shiana Rosewood██

The beauty of the world, Men and women all around, So loving and affectionate, I don't know who to choose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shiana had just made it to the door leading to the kitchen that the student's could make poffins in when she heard a voice call out her name. Blinking she looked behind her to see that it was Antonio. Smiling she lifted her hand up that held the apple and made a peace sign to show him she was saying hi. She then finished chewing her bite of the apple while Violet blinked curiously up at the lugia gijinka. Shiana listened to his words and pouted slightly. "Geez...three years and you still haven't gotten use to my fashion style." she said pouting slightly as her ears twitched atop her head. She looked down at Violet who lifted up the backpack that sat on her back. Her Gothorita had known that this would happen.

After all she had been wit her those three years and it became normal for Violet to carry a backpack with at least a shirt to cover her top half. Shiana sighed and dug around in it before pulling out a black button up shirt and started to pull it on over her bikini top. She at least had the knowledge to keep a shirt with her encase something like this happened. But Shiana rather liked wearing less clothes because it effected her body heat. Being a zoroark gijinka she had always had a bit of a problem with body heat. If she wore to much clothes she felt like she was being boiled alive. If she wore less though she felt like she was just warm enough and just cold enough that it was relaxing. That's why she had always worn less clothing then most female gijinka. She just prefered how it felt.

Once she finished buttoning the shirt half way so as to leave her shoulderblades and cleavage showing she then fixed the collar and sighed. Shiana hated wearing something she didn't plan on wearing. It upset her really because it was added warmth and she rather liked feeling cool enough be relaxed.

Shiana;; Healthy
                                                            Shadow Claw, Sucker punch, Attract, Hidden power

Violet;; Healthy
                                                            Attract, Protect, Telekinesis, Psybeam

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

User Image

The Cofagrigus paniced for a moment as the Chikorita was held up and offered to be pet or hold. He shot Ivory a rather dumb glance but took it away almost immediately. He chewed the bottom of his lip and took a second to think. It seemed kind of, well, stupid to ask him if he wanted to pet something, let alone hold it. Then he realized that he could the Chikorita. From his shadow, a hand rose and snaked around Naeem's legs a couple times like vines. It was a small hand, smaller than the ones he was utilizing earlier. The hand gave the Chikorita a shy pat on the head and upon his lips was a cheesy grin. He couldn't feel what the Pokemon felt like and he was only sort of okay with that. He doubted that with literally shady hands such as his, that the Chikorita would want him to hold her, so the hand was swallowed back by his shadow.

Well, he felt awkward.

"I don't have any Pokemon." His tone didn't have much sound to it. He always had identified more with Pokemon rather than humans, so he found it hard to get past the idea of a Pokemon owning another Pokemon. He didn't judge others, however, he was a pretty open-minded guy and he wasn't going to get mad because somebody's way of living differed from his opinion.

Naeem brushed off the feeling and continued to walk along Ivory. It was rare he was ever very attentive, but he didn't want to be on anything but friendly terms with the girl. He found himself feeling envious of her, but it was only fleeting. Other than that, he was happy for her in a way, having a family and being able to relax her summer away. "I haven't seen my family in a while." They were able to blend in with human's more and live a more carefree life. Not that Naeem wasn't carefree, he just wasn't supposed to be. "I don't mind, I guess. They're probably happy." despite his choice of words, he wasn't at all sad or disappointed; He did not lament or feel any bad emotions for that matter. It was the life he knew and moping about it wasn't going to make it better.

...He ignored the part with her borrowing his anklets with a laugh. It wasn't a clear disagreement, but it wasn't an agreement, either. It may have not seemed like it, but Naeem was actually pretty greedy when it came to his belongings. "Cherrygrove...are there a lot of cherries there?" That was a low mumble that was actually meant for himself.
                        xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        totally healthy
                        shadow ball , destiny bond , curse , hex
                        ooc: (( phone reply hurr ; v ; forgive any stupid mistakes i may have made ))

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Antonio Dios

The man smiled when she pulled out a black button up shirt from a backpack that her Pokemon was carrying around. The smile soon faded as she started to button it up, and stopped half way; right below her cleavage. He rolled his eyes and with a groan, he buttoned it up a little more to cover that up.

"You can unbutton that after you meet the student," The man said. "Please be presentable around students and during class times. We love having you here, and you're an amazing teacher, but if word gets out about you dressing like this around the kids, we'll definitely lose funding, and you may even have a lawsuit on your hands.

Now please come with me, Shiana,"
                                                Antonio started walking back to Nicholas. "Nicholas, I'd like to introduce you to Miss Shiana Rosewood. She is the Pokemon contest teacher. She can tell you more about Pokemon and specifically, their abilities in contests. She'll also teach you about dressing them up and their dancing."

OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces