Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                          ۩ ▒▒ U ZORA FLICK )
                                                          OMG┋ DON 'T MIND❞ ME ↗ ``IM JUST A⌡GHO.ST

thissongfitsAll I really want ↗ is to make friends
                                                          WITH THIS IDEA IT MAKES ME CRY Health: 85%
                                                          WITH THIS IDEA IT MAKES ME CRY Item: Life Orb
                                                          WITH THIS IDEA IT MAKES ME CRY Moves: Pain split/ Calm mind/ Shadow ball/ Fire blast/ Flash Fire

xxxxxxxxJUST MAKIN A LINE DODODOD MHMM YEAH
                                                          "If you have a soul ۩ do not fear ۩ I'll get rid of it for you"

While rubbing his rump, Uzora noticed the green girl walk over to him and ask if he was okay. After that she introduced herself and shot out a hand to help him up. Uzora was a bit hesitant but he slowly reached out and took Ivory's hand anyway."Nice to meet you too. I-I'm sorry for all the mess I've caused you."He said as his golden eyes turned to the ground. This was his first time talking to other non ghost gijinka. He was gonna try to say something else to the girl before the luxray gijinka had came over to ask the same question Ivory did, however he mentioned taking him to the nurse. Which caused Uzora's eyes to widen, and his flames to blaze up in fear. Turning to Ivory, Uzora began to speak and back away from the group."U-Um It was nice meeting you Ivory and I can see you around. But I-I need to go find my room!"He shouted panicky and scuttle off fastly. Uzora quickly made his way to the boys dormitory, he walked down the shady part of the hall as he looked for his assigned room. After five minutes of searching, he eventually found it. Breathing a bit, he pushed the door opened and saw that he didn't have a room mate yet, judging by the other empty bed and space. Uzora walked in and choose one of the beds.'But what about all my stuff? They didn't give me a chance to pack at home. T-they just threw me into the car and dropped me o-off here.'He thought to himself, Concerned about all his things. At that moment he heard something whisper his name.'Uzora.The ghost boy jumped a bit and shuttered, not knowing where the voice was coming from. Just then the floor started to vibrate a bit and a portal opened up in thin air. Luggage flew out of it along with bags and Accessories. Unfortunately, one of the bags hit Uzora on the head. A laugh came from the portal and a figure walked out, it's heels making a clicking sound when they landed on the floor."Oh my dear little Uzu. Getting along fine with the students?"The ghost boys teeth clenched as he rubbed his head. But his eyes didn't look the same as before. Instead of having a shy look they looked more mischievous.S**t that hurt, Dusk. Can't you drive around like other people do you pansy?"A slightly raspy voice came from the chandelure gijinka's mouth. The Dusknoir gijinka walked up to the boy and smirked."Azure, still as charming as usual. Well, I'm not other people. If I want to use the spirit world as my mode of transportation, I have every gijinka given right.Dusk said and sighed."I came here with the intention to talk to sweet little Uzora, but since I see he has been knocked out of commission, I'll come back some other time. Keep him out of trouble, Gaz"Dusk said in a whispery voice and walked back into his portal."You stay the hell away from us!"Azure shouted before the portal closed completely. Getting up, Azure began to put things up and fix up the area his other half has chosen. When he was done, he walked into the bathroom. He glared at the mirror as he observed himself in the current outfit he was wearing."Damn Uzora and his dresses. Good thing they pack other clothing on my behalf. He said as he took off the dress and walked over to the closet wear he put the clothes up. The only reason why Uzora's body had muscles was because Azure would work out when he was in control of the body. Azure picked out purple checkered button up, some black skinny jeans, and some purple sneakers. After he put the clothes on her went into the bathroom to do something about his hair. The flowers were just not working for him. Of course they were a way for Uzora to control his flames but when Azure was in control of the body, everything fire related was fine. Azure took off the flowers and tassels, letting his flames generate to the tip of his hair. When he was done, gastly appeared at his side. with it's usual smile.Gastly.The pokemon said. Pretty much telling Azure not to cause too much trouble even though most of the time, Gaz was all for it. Him being a prankster himself. Azure smirked as he looked at the pokemon.You only get in trouble if they catch you. Now come on, let's go out and show this school how we party back at the mansion."He said in a mischievous and whispery voice. Both gijinka and pokemon left the room, Azures hand resting coolly in his pocket. When he walked out of the boys dormitory, he squinted irritatingly at the sun light. Letting out a sigh he looked around and noticed everyone was walking to a certain area whispering about something happening to one of the students. Someone being in trouble or whatever. Azure was going to just keep on about his business until Gaz said something about checking it out. Azure rolled his eyes and went into the direction to see what was so important.
                                                              ---xxLocation; ; Outsidexx↙↙
                                                              ---xxDoing ; ; Checking out troublexx↙↙
                                                              ---xxPoints; ; 0xx↙↙
                                                              ---xx

[OOC: Azure's first appearence. ]
User Image
Karga Uzika
Health: 100%
Moves: Thunder Punch, Charge Beam, Crunch, Hyper Beam

Treble the Magnemite
Moves: Zap Cannon, Flash Cannon, Signal Beam, Gyro Ball

Karga gave a heavy sigh as Fia finally started to stir. Thank god. This was way too much s**t for the first day of school. He hadn't noticed that Fia was naked at first, but the thought gave him a slight grin. It was too bad he was more worried about her being knocked out than naked. "No problem" he told her with a laugh and a grin. "Im Karga, by the way" he added, giving a slight smirk as his wise a** attitude came back. "You're also pretty ******** stupid for what you did" he said with a roll of his eyes, standing himself up from the bed. "You gonna be alright? No more fainting?"

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
((Sorry for the lack of formatting. I'm on my phone this weekend.))
Daniel Tucker

Daniel saw the little blue pokemon run by and look at him. It looked very worried. Teffia also suggested that they see what was going on. He nodded and started running after the glaceon, who had dragged someone else along. He took longer than he would've liked. They had gotten lost in the dorm area and eventually found the glaceon because of the noise it was making. When he entered the dorm, he saw the pretty girl that he had seen at the table talking to the guy the glaceon dragged over. And she was only covered by a sheet. "Hey, what happened? Do either of you need help?" He looked a little closer at her and saw wet hair. Water. It hit him then that she was another fire type. He stuck his head in the bathroom. There was water everywhere. "Did she try to take a shower?" he asked as he walked out of the bathroom. He did his best to keep his eyes off of her, so she could jeep her modesty.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Fiamma "Fia" Pele Amaterasu

Fiamma looked down at herself, then back up to Karga. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't know what to say, though, so she said what was simplest. "I'll probably be fine... But I don't want to be left alone." She glanced in the doorway and pulled the sheet higher over her, up to her collarbone upon seeing Daniel in the doorway, and got a little hot headed when he walked into her room and in to her bathroom. She cleared her throat.

"Everything is fine, Karga helped me," She puffed, still a bit pink. She got even more angry as he asked about her grooming. Her ears went flat and Glaceon mewed from under the sheets. The Ninetales sighed and opened a hole for her friend to climb out, then narrowed her eyes at seeing Daniel come waltzing out of the bathroom. "I did. I seemed to have misplaced my waterless shampoo, and figured that a quick shower wouldn't kill me. Which it didn't. So thank you for your concern, Daniel, but Karga has everything under control."

User Image

Health: 45%
                                            Status: Water in my hair is weakening me...
                                            Moves:
                                            1. Psyshock
                                            2. Heat Wave
                                            3. Iron Tail
                                            4. Inferno

Glaceon:
                                            Moves:
                                            Blizzard//Shadow Ball//Toxic//Ice Fang//

OoC:

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Not a Rag doll nor a Toy .. : .. Just be Honest don't play Coy

As Travis laughed at him, Silas' ears swiveled around as the realization occured to him that he was making the same impression he made every year: that he was some incompetant dork. With a sigh, he forced a smile but his ears lowered themselves. "Yeah... he... he does that periodically..." He admitted somewhat uncomfortably. The worst part was he knew eating hair ties wasn't good for Snapz's digestive track, but Silas could not bring himself to cut his hair. The alternative was to use ribbons to keep his hair pulled back, but he refused. Besides, he was going to assume ribbons were no better for Snapz than the hair ties anyway.

Much as he hated to admit it, Travis had a point - Karga didn't seem strong enough to throw someone into a tree. Right when it seemed like all the commotion for the day was over, a glaceon retrieved the luxray and suddenly it looked as if everyone was running around. Pink ears picked up from a few conversations away that sounded as if someone was hurt. Silas wondered if the ice breaker was even happening anymore. Turning to the whimsicott gijinka, he gave a slight bow.
"Sorry, I keep running off. But, I think I really should get my luggage to my room. The headmaster is near my stuff, and he'll probably need to look into whatever just happened. I'd rather not leave it unattended." He hesitated to say more, because he had gotten pretty far and didn't think he said anything particularly stupid yet.

"You can come along, if you want... I don't really know... what your plans are?" His words trailed off into an uncertain murmur. Looking as if he was going to say something else, he closed his mouth, fidgeted, and with a nod headed back over to where his luggage was left near the headmaster. "Thank you... for watching this. I'll go put it away now."

Silas Nox, a Gijinka
Health: 100/100
Attacks: Sing; Heal Bell;
      Sucker Punch; Covet

Snapz, a Trapinch
Health: 100/100
Attacks: Bulldoze; Dig;
      Bide; Bite

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Teffia
      Moves: Flame Charge; Bug Bite; Quiver Dance; Heat Wave

Petilil
      Moves: Growth; Leech Seed; Sleep Powder; Mega Drain

Hurrying after Daniel, Teffia held tightly onto Petilil who was clinging for dear life. Upon reaching the dorm, she paused to catch her breath and look around from the doorway. The rooms were not exactly small, but in the past when Teffia had accidentally injured someone, people always insisted the injured needed room - so she waited outside in the hallway, trying to see what was going on. Hearing Fia's voice talk about waterless shampoo and that Karga had everything under control - who's Karga? - she sighed in relief. Only to notice that the nintetails gijinka had nothing more than a towel and sheet to cover her decency. Squealing in surprise and embarrassment, Teffia spun around with her back facing the room. "I'm sorry!!" She yelped - and then realized there were two boys in the room with a naked girl. She felt her body burn with agitation - those two should have gotten the nurse! "Y-you two perverts, you better not be looking at Fia!" She huffed, but was too flustered and uncomfortable to go in there to try and nudge them out.

"I-I'll get Mr. Nurshe! You boys better not try anything funny with her!" With that, she ran off with Petilil in tow back towards the ice breaker event, trying to locate the familiar shadowy form of Mabin and what she thought might have been Nicholas. "Mr. Nurshe! A student's been hurt!" Teffia called to him, likely loud enough for others to hear. Smart decisions was not her strong suit - especially since Fia had already mentioned everything was under control.
User Image
Karga Uzika

Treble the Magnemite

As Karga talked with Fia, two others seemed to follow the noise that was being made and came inside. The boy seemed to understand pretty quickly what was going on, since he seemed to be a fire-type gijinka as well. The other girl was just making assumptions and was pissing Karga off. He gave a roll of his eyes as she ran off, telling them both not to do anything funny. He also felt his ego getting inflated a bit as Fia praised him. He gave a slight grin at her words.

It was then he noticed that her hair was still dripping. That wasn't good. He leaned into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, tossing it towards Fia's head.
"Head" he told her simply, turning towards the fire gijinka. "Come on, let's give her some room" he said, knowing that they shouldn't be in the room when the nurse came around. He turned his head back to Fia and gave her a knowing wink. "Ill be here if you need anything" he said to put her at ease, stepping outside of the room and gave a soft sigh as he leaned himself against the wall.
User Image
Travis Ingold
Moves: Mega Drain, Gust, Solar Beam, Toxic

Haru the Snivy
Moves: Mega Drain, Leaf Blade, Slam, Aerial Ace

Travis accepted Silas's unneeded apology and watched him as he started to walk off a bit. He had to admit, he felt sad that Silas was leaving. He had never spoken to someone outside of his family so much. It felt good. He wanted to keep talking. But when Silas said that he could come with him if he didn't have plans, Travis smiled and followed after him. "It seems like everyone is going their own ways" he mentioned, looking around at the dying ice breaker. He wasn't sure how these social events were suppose to go, so he assumed it was natural. Travis looked back up to Silas with a question in mind. "Where are you rooming?"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Fiamma squeaked and raised up her hands as the toel hit her face, which made the sheet drop down to her waist. Glaceon mewed and jumped upward, desperately trying to conceal her owner. Fia pulled the towel off her head revealing a very pink face, which seemed a little baffled. She raised her eyebrows and pouted a little as she watched him leave.

"I'll certainly be calling you soon," She insisted, smiling lightly as he left. She then turned to Daniel and narrowed her eyes, letting out a low growl as she covered herself once again. "I would appreciate it if you left me alone to dress, Daniel."

User Image

Health: 30%
                                            Status: Water in my hair is weakening me...
                                            Moves:
                                            1. Psyshock
                                            2. Heat Wave
                                            3. Iron Tail
                                            4. Inferno

Glaceon:
                                            Moves:

OoC:

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Daniel Tucker

Daniel sighed. He didn't even notice Karga walk out. He was thinking about the ranch. He remembered how often young pokemon would almost fall in the water trough and he would catch them quickly. That was when he realized that he wasn't welcome. The growl really helped with that. He got startled and his flames lit. "Sorry" He didn't even realize they had done so until he was out the door. As he was passing by the bathroom, he reached in his bag and pulled out his own waterless shampoo. He never used it anyways. Maybe that was why he couldn't style his hair. His mom had sent some fancy brand that was way too expensive for his taste. He set it on her bathroom counter and left. Upon exiting, he patted down his flames.

Meanwhile, in the island region called Hoenn, a lizard eavesdropped. He was a ten foot tall powerhouse, that missed his friend. The people that fed him were talking about his friend, and he listened. Once he heard all that he needed, the charizard that was once called Sol let out a triumphant roar as he took off towards the Johto region. It would be a long journey, but he would do it for his friend.
User Image
Karga Uzika

Treble the Magnemite

As the other gijinka exited the room, he closed the door behind him and chuckled softly. "She's something else, eh?" he joked to the other with a grin. "Must be a fire-type thing; I wouldn't understand" he went on with his small talk, giving a slight shrug. "You're a freshie, right? I haven't seen you around campus before" he asked, looking at the other up and down. He seemed alright, for a newbie.
Uzora Flick

Azure stood there looking with all the others at the so called huge commotion. He let out a sigh of boredom until gastly turned to him and began to speak. Of course not in English there was only on gastly, Azure knew who spoke human words and he was back at the house. Gaz pretty much told him that a girl had passed out but apparently she was okay and some gijinka already called for a nurse. Azure rolled his eye and swept his hand through his flame tipped hair. 'Well that took out a lot of time from our plans. Well at least the girl is okay, we wouldn't want a soul flying around the school...of that would mean lunch for me. Damn when was the last time Uzora fed this body'. He thought to himself. Azure snapped out of his thoughts, feeling eyes on him. He looked in the direction he was being stared at only to see some girl was oogling at him. Azure gave the girl a slight smirk before he turned and walked away, gastly following behind him. "Fangirls." He said to himself. So far there was nothing to do at this school, and he wouldn't be able to fly until dusk. However that didnt mean he could use his other ghostly skills. Looking up, Azure saw that gastly was distracted, giving him a chance to sneak away. He kinda wanted to see the girl who caused all the commotion. With a smirk, he walked to the side of the girls dorm and merged threw the walls. His body taking on a translucent ghostly appearance. He made his way through the hall an eventually found the room, to boys were outside talking. Azure just snuck past and went through the wall to the girl's dorm. The girl was a ninetails gijinka and she had a glaceon. Not only was the girl a fire type but she wasn't in anything but a sheet. Azure smirked and took a seat on the floor, him still invisible. He leaned back lazily on one hand before he started talking. "So, your the girl everyone is so worried about. I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed i didn't get to you first." Azure said with a low chuckle. He knew the girl would wonder where the voice was coming from.

(Ooc: talking to Fia)

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Fiamma sighed and started drying her hair when the sudden smell of death hit her nose. She instantly covered her face and closed her eyes. Being a dog, she smelled almost everything, and ghost pokemon always gave off that smell. It was sour and dusty, like dead flowers. People always tried to dress them up, but were never able to really cover up their true smell. At least, not to her. She narrowed her eyes as they opened.

"Thought you'd catch a peek, ghost?" She growled, balling her hands in to fists. It wasn't long before her whole body began to give off smoke. When she got angry like this, her body temperature rose, which wasn't always healthy. Her ears perked up and when he spoke, she ended up looking right at him, or rather, where she would see him. Her head started to tremble with anger, her whole body was tensed up. First one to get to her?"You're sick. And you better get out of here, I won't hesitate to expose you." Fiamma groaned a little as her eyes rolled back. She blinked a couple of times and her eyes had returned to their normal sight, but Fia wasn't the one talking anymore.

""Hass, Zorn.
                                            Ura și furia renăscut.
                                            Am chema Regina de durere.
                                            Pentru a face să vă simțiți regretă de maine.
                                            Nimeni nu va auzi strigătele tale acum."

Pele let out a low and continuous growl as she stared at the spot where she knew her intruder was. That curse would give him bad luck for as long as she wished, until the day she took it off, which was determined by Azure, really. Should he decide to apologize, she might take it off. Glaceon jumped onto her lap and whined to Pele, who didn't seem to notice the small creature.

Shakily, she lifted one hand and pointed right at Azure, and bared her teeth.
                                            "Choke pe minciunile tale acum. " Pele shook and fell back, Glaceon crying out for her owner, pushing on her and such. She then jumped up to the door where she knew Karga was waiting to help and started scratching and crying.

User Image

Health: 10%
                                            Moves:
                                            1. Psyshock
                                            2. Heat Wave
                                            3. Iron Tail
                                            4. Inferno

Glaceon:
                                            Moves:

OoC:

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Daniel Tucker
"Yeah, water and fire don't really mix." Daniel was still worried about her, but there wasn't anything he could really do. "Yeah, school other than homeschooling is something new to me" That was when something started scratching at the door. Daniel turned around and saw smoke coming out from under the door. Obviously, this girl was very tempermental. He opened the door to look at the glaceon. He looked at Karga. "I think she would prefer to have you help her, rather than me." He held the door open for the dark haired boy to go save the damsel in distress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff