Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Keiri smiled coolly. She was more than glad to have a thick layer of fur covering her whole body, cause she was blushing. The whole ice queen thing made her feel amazing. "Hmmm I suppose you I'll give you my name. Its Keiri. Now tell me, whats your name pretty boy?" she asked with a cocky grin on her face. She leaned against a nearby wall her tail swaying gently and her eyes fixed on his. Every one in a great while her ears would perk, and turn one way or the other than go back to normal. This was all very charming and fun, but deep down she knew that he was putting all this effort into something he wouldn't even get. She after all was physically completely innocent. And mostly mentally.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander smiled softly at Marcella. He could see in her face that she was lying. But he couldn't figure out why. All he no is that Ongo would totally make her smile. "I see! Well you will have to show me these inventions!" he chimed warmly. Just as he was listening to her response about his age he felt a throw pillow sized fluff ball tugging at his pants. He glanced down and laughed. He made a strange series of noises which mind you looked awkward, and then looked back up at his friend. The fluffy white monster walked over to the pretty girl and tugged at her leg looking up with big soft loving eyes. And just when you thought it couldn't get cuter he reached his little arms up and Ongo tripped over the word, "UP?!?"

Xander busted out laughing. The mood was successfully lightened. "That is my life long friend and pet Ongo. His is 570. I am three years older than him." he said with a small shy smile. "And anymore I feel way younger than my age." He was being honest. How else would he make friends. "And I am a Monster." he added before sipping his coffee and smiling at his little monster friend.

Beloved Cultist

As she leaned up against a wall, he followed her lead. "Keiri, hmm?", he said as he tapped his chin. "Highly fitting for a beauty such as yourself." Now came his favorite part of meeting someone new. He pushed off the wall and walked closer to Keiri. He stood inches away from her, his hand on the wall next to her head. "Allow me to introduce myself." He flicked his wrist and pulled a small card from behind her large white ear. The witch doctor smiled and handed her the card, and as she read it, his own voice resonated from the card.

"Drago Fayette LeGaulle. Witch Doctor Extraordinare. Magician of Fate and Elements. At your service." Once the voice stopped, the business card exploded into a small shower of whizzing fireworks. Drago stood back, waiting to see her reaction.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
nothings what it seems and I'm feeling hollow
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
everything I feels becoming borrowed
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes
Rise up I can feel you breathing,

Rath walked up to the school, a cold distant look in his eyes a carelessness in his gate. The cold chilled him to the bone but he didn't pull his coat tighter around him. He was to much of a bad a** in his own mind to let anyone know that the cold effected him. He walked up the stairs and into the school. He dropped his things off in his room and started wondering around on the main floor. This place was beautiful, but he never really cared about that. Pulling out a cigarette as he rounded a corner and headed upstairs. As he lit the cigarette he looked out of a window near the coffee shop. It was such a beautiful scene. Not something he was used to though, but this place was far away from everything. He could have a new start here. He could get away from raising the dead and begin to be a person. Or he could learn to use his powers to take over the world. He wasn't really sure which sounded better.

leave me screaming
Rise up I can feel you breathing
All alone,
dreaming isn't real and I'm bleeding sorrow,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
take my hand and rise into tomorrow
Come alive

Rise up lift your eyes and
Rise up come alive
Rise up your not forgotten
What you stood for

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Keiri chuckled warmly at the exploding card. She had seen tricks very similar before. One of her tutors loved tricks like that. "Hmm. Cute. One of my tutors did something similar, Drago." she said her tone teasing him to try harder. Though him being so close made her heart race. She leaned forward, so close they were an inch from kissing. She whispered to him. "So witch doctor. Tell me more about yourself. Like what brings you here?" She leaned back and bit her lip gently. She was hoping that she was turning him on. He certainly was complementing her enough.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((She is pale blue.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu smiled confidently as she walked up to the school. It was good to be back. So many delicious girls here, and oh so little time. She looked forward to getting to know her roommates and maybe even taking some souls. The previous year she had gotten a few that were even too lovely to eat those were in jars in her bag. She made it to her room to drop off her stuff before feeling the need to "slip into something more comfortable".

After changing into a mini skirt, high healed boots and a tight fitting cleavage shirt. Once she was sure she had just the right amount of corset showing she was off to get some tea. She waltzed up, got her tea and came down to the main floor to watch the snow from a bench near the window. As she went she counted the double takes, by the time she sat down she had already lost count. It was good to be back, she thought sipping her Darjeeling tea.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin really wanted to ask what the blonde needed the aging serum for. And not completely sure what exactly the aging serum would do made his curiousity even worse, but he slapped it down preferring not to be rude. The way that Lorin spoke of the serum and his potion workings he could tell that he was proud of his work but he wasn't really bragging just stating fact. Lostin felt a wonderment at potions something he knew he would probably never be able to grasp. "What...is an acclimation potion?" he asked a slight frown pulling at his brow.

Lorin's question had the frown pulling a little further, something his fringe was hiding as it fell into his eyes. He didn't know what he wanted to study. "In a way I guess history maybe. I haven't declared my major yet. I'm still trying to catch up with the times," he said with a light shrug. He had after all spent around a hundred years in purgatory, and that darkness had not permitted him knowledge of the outside world.

Eloquent Lunatic

((On my cell sorry no layouts.))
Lorin smiled as Lostin asked about his potion. "Its a potion with instantly makes one used to their surrounding temprature. Once I'm sure its safe I intebd to offer it to the students to make the transition easier. I have not tried it on people yet though." He said gently. Seeing a frown on the man's face dampened his own mood. He could tell the topic of education was not a comfortable one. "I love history. But there is no rush on declairing a major. I am just lucky I suppose. I have always known what I want to do. So, do you like it here?" He asked trying to lighten the mood. He wanted to see the other man smile again. It fit him much more than that frown.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
Darla dropped her things off in her room, then decided to go outside a bit. She was uncomfortable in her thin coat. She wanted to feel the snow on her skin! She slid off her coat and pulled on a pale blue ruffled shirt and a white short skirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

"You're going to be the Queen of this place, Darla!" She grabbed her staff and skipped out the door. She ran down a hall with windows showing the blinding white outside and a huge smile spread across her face. This was surely heaven!

Her thoughts were interrupted by her running into something. Well, not something. Someone. Darla noticed she had bumped into a man smoking a cigarette, or at least he had been. The general chill that surrounded her must have out it out. He didn't look too happy, so she quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry. Got a bit excited about going outside and playing in the snow! Your, uh, cigarette went out. Sorry."

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Most people didn't show much interest in her inventions, especially when she would ramble about how the rotating cylinders stabilized sound frequencies and mental irritations. Simply saying it prevented headaches would suffice, but Marcella's head didn't work like that. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts, that she didn't notice Xander's odd behavior. She did however notice the small furry hands tugging her leggings.

Ongo was darling, and she couldn't say no to his sweet pleadings. Marcella may be science minded, but she couldn't resist an adorable creature. She picked him up and smiled. She ran her index finger along his fluffy belly and touched his little fingers.

"He is so sweet. The little shiny eye and his- wait, how old did you say?! Marcella was floored that someone so handsome could be so old. But in the year she had been here, she had seen some truly remarkable things. "A monster...well that would explain why you are so old. I've never met a monster before."

Marcella figured it would be easier to show her power than to explain. She wriggled her nose, and morphed herself to mirror Xander. She was a perfect copy, save for her small nose and large eyes. "I'm a morphling", she said, her voice mocking his as well.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image

CASPER LYNN PIERCA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Half-Demon

Casper smirked half-heartedly, letting her hair fall slightly in front of her eyes as she examined her new living quarters. She re-shouldered her back pack, tugged softly on the suitcase handle and stepped farther into the room, situating herself in one corner and letting the luggage fall off her. Another girl's things were already on one of the beds, but it seemed their owner had disappeared off to who knows where.

The Hedge-Hog nestled in her neck made a small noise, and laughed. She gently removed him from her chest, gently kissing his snout and holding him so that he could see his new room. He chirped an approval as she gently set him on the bed, watching as he scampered around, then plopped onto the blankets. Buster was a relatively good pet. He never strayed too far from his Casper. She let out a short chuckle, turning up the volume on her IPod and digging in her backpack. Her face split into a grin as she shoved her hand in and as it retreaded out it pulled with it a bag of Skittles, and a can of Arizona Raspberry tea. She sighed contentedly, seating herself on the bed and leaning against the wall.

As she cracked open the can's seal, her mind wandered to other places as her hand gently stroked Buster's fur. Where the hell was she, and what had she gotten herself into? A school full of magical people. One could only dream of the opportunities. But what of the stress and the frightened anticipation? New school, new people. Same s**t, just a different day. She sighed, grimacing at her negativity. She made a mental note to be better about positivity, even if it wasn't in her nature to be a happy being. For god's sake, she was a demon. They weren't supposed to be happy and giddy. Why did she want to experience those emotions so badly?
Speak.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image User Image

[ My eyes gleam, looking in from the dark. I walk out in stormy weather, hope my words keep us together. ]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath let out a small growl in irritation as some dumb broad bumped into him making him drop his cigarette. It enraged him. He wasn't fond of people to begin with. He knew this was not gonna go well here. Looking down at her with eyes that showed his anger he hissed. "Get out of here. Psh! Waste of space." With that he took out another cigarette and lit it up. He wanted to scream. He had already lost his patients. It this girl weren't so cute he probably would have told her off. Cigarettes were one of the only things he cared about.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

((he was inside but I'll roll with it ha ha! He makes me laugh cause he's an a**))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander blushed at her reaction to his age. "Yes I know I am very old. I can understand if you don't want to be friends with an old fart like me." he said looking at Ongo. "Yes most people haven't. Or have and just don't know it." he said trying to hide his red face in his hair without being too obvious.

When he watched Marcella morph into himself he had to smile. It was the coolest thing he had ever seen. And being a bed monster he had seen alot of cool stuff. "That is AMAZING!" he laughed, so awestruck that was all he could manage. "So you can be anyone you want, anytime! That must be so nice! If you want I can show you my monster form later. I think I am quite a cute monster." he laughed. "Ongo seems to really like you. Keep him away from your hair though if you let him he will eat it. We monsters eat some pretty strange things by your standards."

He sipped his coffee happy to see thing things were actually going well.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

This guy was a jerk! Did he have any idea how important she was?! Darla made winter single-handedly, for all of Scotland for centuries! And he had the nerve to call her a waste of space!

"You clearly don't know a goddess when you see one. If you had any idea who I am, you would grovel at my feet like a dog!" Darla could feel her temper rising, and felt the pulses from the staff that was clenched in her hand. The air chilled, frost surrounded her, and her eyes glowed white as her rage grew. She was a force not to be reckoned with. Her powers were dangerous enough when he was upset, but in a place that was already freezing, who knew what damage it could cause.

"And all over a filthy cigarette! such a disgusting habit. And you call me a waste of space! What is it that you do? What power do you have that could possibly match that of Darla Fraughst?!"

((I said she was running down a hall with windows. So they're inside still lol))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath laughed bitterly, who did this woman really think she was. Calling herself a goddess and getting all pissy cause he was being a a**. Really? "You really think highly of yourself don't. Pha. That is funny. Keep flattering yourself little miss thing, cause no one else ever will." he spat. He took a long drag of his cigarette and blew it in her face. He really didn't care who he pissed off. And he was in no mood to make fake friends. Though he had made an important decision. Become powerful and enslave the world. That was his plan. "And just so you know. If you were God almighty I would still spit in your face and ash on your feet," he said as he did the latter. He really couldn't care less. He was calm now, and just drawing this out to see how far it would go.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

((Oh! Wow I am being blond tonight! Sorry gals.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff