Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cultist

Kef gave Kraig a shaky smile. He was kind, not unlike her master. Well, was he her master anymore? Does the inventor still have claim over an invention he left for someone else to find? This was too much thinking for the girl. So many things darting through her mind at once.

"You must know all the nooks and crannies of the school then if your mother is the headmistress. I've been to my room, I carried my bags up already. A small tour would be nice. If it isn't a trouble, please.' Kef quickly added the last bit. She had been away for too long; she was forgetting her manners and her place.

Beloved Cultist

A huge grin spread across Marcella's face, and it reminded her of his own big smile. She had a friend. How.could it be that after all these years, she finally had a friend? Marcella genuinely hoped Xander would stick around. He seemed to understand her oddities.

"Oh I'm sure you'll have no trouble making friends. You're kind and friendly and handsome." How many times was she going to mess up today?! She almost couldn't cover up her blush, and she was sure he saw it. He was very handsome though. He made her say things she shouldn't. But did she like it?
(( Sorry guys! My grandma has been in the hospital since this weekend. I've been with her until one of her sons could get time off of work. My uncle is coming up tonight so I should be able to post once more. ))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Oh My goodness! Take your time. We understand. I hope your grandmother is okay. ))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((Laptop and phone are broken, I will reply soon...Sorry for the delay))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Its okay Semo. As long as you and wonder come back all will be good in the end! ^.^ And Tori I will post in a bit I am watching shows with Cathy atm.))

Beloved Cultist

((Okay girl! I'm about to hit the hay, but I'll reply tomorrow! ))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin cocked his head to the side as he watched Lorin. Picking small things up from just watching him. All of his years of people watching were finally becoming useful. "Cat's are...beautiful," he said, slightly grudgingly and he was definitely not calling them cute or adorable. "So you're into potions and sciences then?" he asked, he didn't mind the use of lab rats. As long as they weren't being put through an impossible amount of pain. "That's cool, what are you testing for? If you don't mind my asking?" he didn't want to offend him or sound nosy by asking.

He glanced at Rain as she and Celia walked away before he put his attention back on Lorin, not wanting to look away for long. "Let's walk and talk?" he suggested. His toes were starting to get cold and while the sensation wasn't unpleasant, he didn't like standing still for any amount of time either.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin smiled slightly at the other man's warm comment about cats. He agreed, he just had no time. Lostin was a nice guy, he could tell, but he could also tell that like himself almost no one got close. That was fine by him, it would make for the perfect arms length friendship. "Lets," he said as they began walking. He always felt awkward just standing somewhere and since he didn't know where to go he let Lostin lead.

"Yes I am working to become a potions master. And for the past few years I have been testing an aging serum. Something that will either allow aging to occur where it formerly would not, or something to instantly age someone to about 25. And believe it or not nothing has worked thus far. Though I did accidentally stumble upon an acclimation potion that I am playing with in my down time." he said calmly. He was not bragging. That was not something that he did. He tone about his work and achievements was nonchalant. Like discovering an acclimation potion happened to people everyday and there was nothing at all special in his work.

"What are you studying for?" he asked coolly. Walking helped him calm down, and the conversation was distracting him from his overwhelming attraction to the lovely brunet.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander let himself smile fully again seeing that Marcella was also wearing a huge grin. He felt himself blush slightly as she complemented him. It had been a long time since someone had called him handsome. And the last time is was a man, so he didn't really count that. "Oh! Thank you! Your too sweet. I don't see why you are not swarmed with friends!" he said warmly. She made him feel comfortable in this new place and for that he would always be in her debt. But his curiosity pulled at him. He wanted to ask so many questions he shouldn't BUT he NEEDED to! Gah!

After a few moments of fighting himself he gave in. He looked at her gently before asking, "If you don't mind my asking... How old are you?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth he regretted them. A lady would never reveal her age but he was worried she may be a minor. As awkward as it was for him to be friends with someone so much younger, a minor would be worse.

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image
User Image

Keiri had been sitting relaxing in the cool breeze when Drago walked up. She opened one bright blue eye and looked down at him. Mmmm mmm! He was quite the looker. She sat up and pulled her arms around her body looking into his eyes was a looked that was distant, playful and sexy. Her tail flicked gently against the wall as her ears perked excitedly. "Who me? I'm just enjoying the warm weather today. Hm! I'm not cold. Are you pretty boy?" she asked hopping down from her perch. She walked over to him with a cocky grin. "Are you new here?" she asked smiling knowingly.

Man this was exciting. Her first day of freedom and she was already getting hit on by some hot guy. Yeah it was going to be a good eternity!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((repost))

Beloved Cultist

((Whoopsie! Sorry I forgot to reply to Keiri!! gonk ))

Drago loved a girl who played along. He had to admire her coolness and ho casual she was. "I'm f*ckin' freezing! Never been this cold in my life. Not cold on Haiti. You from somewhere cold, princess?" Being covered in fur would certainly help with being warm. He wondered if the fur stopped of kept going...

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Keiri smiled and chuckled slightly. "Mmmm Haiti huh? No wonder I can smell the sun on your bronze skin." she cooed teasingly as she looked him over. "Oh, I live here. Ice Valley is my home." she said with a sexy grin. "What do you say we head inside. Wouldn't want a pretty boy, like you, to freeze out in the snow." she said teasing him. She turned and began to walk away. Her hips swayed just so and her tight fitting jeans hugged her a**. She stopped a few paces from the door, turned her face to the witch doctor and beckoned him with her tail. This was too much fun! Though she knew her brothers would disapprove she was having a ball!

She turned back to the door and began walking in, waiting for the man to catch his jaw and catch up. Or at least she hoped.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Its okay. I just love her so much! SHE IS SUCH FUN!))

Beloved Cultist

"Aah you're more than a princess then. My deepest apologies. You, love, are an ice queen." Drago didn't tear his eyes from hers as he bowed. She scampered off towards the school, and it was all he could do not to grab her and make her clothes disappear. As she beckoned with her tail, he shook his head and chuckled. The witch doctor was good at hiding his emotions, and this girl was clearly looking for a reaction.

"So, ice queen, may I know your name? It would be a shame not to know. I'll tell you mine, although I'm sure a queen wouldn't want the name of a mere commoner." He was putting on the ritz for this girl, and he was hoping it would pay off! Drago hadn't seen anyone this hot since that blonde shape-shifter two years ago. And guys thought gymnasts were kinky!

Beloved Cultist

Marcella shuffled her boots under the table and stared into her tea when Xander said she should have lots of friends. It wasn't from lack of want. Perhaps they didn't understand why she thought it was funny to change form walking down the hall. Or maybe it was when she talked about how they would gut and pickle fish in her village by the sea. Or could it be the hours that she spent in her room, fiddling with a spring or tuning a fork that they didn't understand? She had thought that surely there would be someone who would understand those things, but thus far, Marcella had yet to find someone.

"Oh, uh...I just am busy inventing so I don't usually have time for...all my friends." She felt bad lying, but she was a pathetic thing. No friends. Save for Xander. And once she started morphing mid-sentance, he would surely change his mind. So the small lie wouldn't hurt.

Marcella noticed him get a bit nervous when he asked how old she was. She wondered why. "I'm twenty. Some days I feel older dlthan that though. Do you ever feel like that?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff