Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cultist

((Okay I can't lie; I love that Lostin's cat's name is Tori. For rather obvious reasons! razz ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) Celia nodded her head and smiled at Lorin. He was a little odd looking compared to the rest of them. But she had to remind herself she wasn't among humans. She could sense that Rain wanted Lorin and Lostin to meet for ... underhanded reasons. Quite the little matchmaker, aren't we? she grinned knowingly as Rain let the two speak. She noted with a quiet satisfaction that it seemed to be working as Lostin moved closer to Lorin.

The Siren spread out her fingers and looked down to examine her nails once more. The chipping nail polish irritated her. But she saw Chibs and the kittens playing in the snow around them and was immediately diverted. She had to jump out of the way as they weaved in and out of her legs and almost stepped on the little kitten while doing so. "Oups!" she said as she fell back on her backside trying to not step on the animals. The snow sent a shockwave through her body. So cold! She was greeted on the ground by Chibs who jumped into her lap and tried to give her kisses. "I'm a little clumsy there, aren't I, buddy?" Chibs, feeling as if he had greeted her well enough, continued to go after his playmate. She glanced up at the people around her. "Mind helping me up?" she asked of no one in particular, reaching her hand up for a grab.

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin felt like he was gonna melt into Lostin's gorgeous gaze. But he kept his composure, even as the man stepped closer. The elf wore a gentle, friendly smile though his eyes seemed to be holding something back, as they always did. He glanced down at the sleeping kitten and chuckled slightly. "He is adorable. That sounds like quite the summer. I did enjoy my vacation. Though I didn't leave the school time spent with my family is never dull." he spoke trying to sound like he wasn't super nervous.

He was enjoying this though. Any attention from someone THAT attractive was a nice change. He normally didn't talk to people he found attractive. But Rain had set this up! Could it be that she knew?

"So what is his name?" he asked pointing to the cat.

Eloquent Lunatic

((Its cool that your busy gals! Just post when you can!))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin let his smile drop a little. Going from smile to a small quirk of the lips. He didn't like to keep a smile on his face, preferring to keep an open expression. He nodded slightly, "I'm sure it isn't," he said nodding at the other spending the summer with his family. He entertained the thought of what his life might have been like if his family had been different, and then he brutally beat the thought down and out of his mind. He was not going to think about that now. Lostin could see that he was holding back, which was alright, he was too. And he didn't really care much whether the other was going to open up or not.

He couldn't help but smile again slightly when Lorin mixed up whether Tori was male or female. "Her name is Tori," he said reaching up and scratching the top of her head lightly. She purred lightly in her sleep, and he got a slight softness on his face as he watched her, that as soon as he realized that it was there he pushed it away again. His face returning to what it had moments ago. "Do you have a pet?"

((Sorry if I confused you on gender by calling her Merlin and all. I forgot I put Tori))

((@tori: Yeah I named her that because my cat's name is Tori Paige))

Eloquent Lunatic

Lorin smiled and nodded at the little kitten. "Oh my appoligies to the little lady." He said a smile brightening his voice. Pets always brought out his inner kindness ad they were so easy to get attached too. That was why he had none. It was enough that 5 people were close to him he didn't need a pet too. That would only complicate things and that was the last thing he needed. To be more vonerable was not what he wanted. "Oh no. Not unless you count ladrats. I use them to test me potions so I don't really concider them pets. Though I often end up babysitting Snow andNishka, Rain's cats. They are so cute." He said gingerly. He wasn't sure if testing potions on rats was something the other man would be okay with. But he hoped so. He had to find a cure for Audrey.

((I'm on my cell... ^.^ sorry for no lay outs!))

Eloquent Lunatic

Rain smiled seeing her plan working. But before she knew it the playful kitten and puppy had caused Cela to fall. She looked at the two and growled softly, scholdin them to behave. "Xh my are you okay?" She chuckled as she helped her firend up. "You must be freezing let's get you inside and warm you up." She said ushering the girl and their pets toward the door. "See you later boys" she waved back to them before rushing in.

Once inside she looked at her friend and smiled. "What room is yours so you can get into dry clothes."

Eloquent Lunatic

Xander smiled as he saw his plan working. When Marcella walked over he tried at act like h was reading the peper. "I would be honored. I'm Xander its a pleasure to meet you. Oh, its my pleasure! I hope you enjoy it." He said with a coy smile. He was quite unsure of what to do or how to go about this. "So how long have you been going here? If you don't mind me asking miss." He was trying to be as polite as possible. Of course his strange scratchy voice didn't help but at least he was trying. And as always he was grinning from ear to ear.

Beloved Cultist

((@TPC- I love how your last two posts start with '...smiled seeing their plan working' lol ADD ftw!))

Marcella sipped some of her tea. She wasn't sure if his smile was charming or unnerving. But she supposed that she could be rather odd herself. "I've been here for a year now. I like it. How long have you been here?" She sipped more of her tea and smiled. It reminded her of home. Her village may not have had much, but they managed to have tea. "This tea is so good", she sighed with a little smile. "Your next drink is on me now."

Eloquent Lunatic

((Wow I did not notice that! he he! ^.^ Oh I will post soonish I promise but the sims 3 pets just came out and I have 2 unicorns that I kinda wanna play with ha ha! BUT I WILL POST FOR EVERYONE TONIGHT! Promise!))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander noticed that his smile was getting to be creepy. And although monster girls loved creepy, he suspected she didn't so he made himself tone it down. Now smiling slightly less he responded. "This is my first year here. Actually my first time outside of my home town." As he spoke the words they sunk in. He was 500 and had done almost nothing with his life. Good God what a waste. "I love tea as well but I must say that flavored coffee's are my favorite. Oh my, no dear, it is my treat to get to buy a lovely woman like yourself a coffee." he said sweetly. He sipped his coffee and smiled, it was so sweet most people wouldn't even be able to swallow it, but it him it was PERFECTION!

Eloquent Lunatic

((sorry gals I am so suffering from writers block. I did not sleep well last night! So its off to bed for me. Tomorrow is my day off and I will catch up them! BYE!))

Beloved Cultist

Marcella quickly morphed to a paler tone to cover up the blush rushing to her cheeks. Xander was truly a handsome gentleman. In her home village, many of the boys tried to court her, but they were all rather brutish. For a while she disguised herself as a young boy and even a bearded old man to avoid the pursuits.

"Well that's very kind of you. Would you like to be my friend? I suppose I don't really have any friends at all." She could have kicked herself! Why would she say something so embarrassing? This was why Marcella never talked to people; she would always say something strange and they would avoid her. She made to cover up for her blunder by sipping her tea and trying tp cover the blush in her face.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig smiled softly at the shaking Kef. She was such a sweet lovely thing, he couldn't help but be nice. Damn his gentle nature. But he was trapped. She seemed looked at him as though she was seeing a ghost and she seemed quite lost, so what else could he do but be nice, calm her fears, and send her on her way. So part one calm her fears, show her around. "I wont hurt you. My mother is the headmistress so I you have nothing to worry about." he said with a gentle reassuring smile. "Now have you been to your room? Is there anywhere you would like me to show you first?" he asked sweetly, rather more kindly than usual. Damn this poor lonely girl, and her pretty little face! Damn his upbringing. And most of all damn his sexuality making decisions for him. Damn p***s!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander laughed slightly seeing that he was just as awkward as he was. "Its my pleasure! And I would love to be your friend. I have no friends either. All my monster friends decided to side with my ex in the divorce." he said softly looking into his coffee for a moment after realizing that may not have been the right thing to say. He had kids way older than this girl. So in all honesty it was a bit strange that he wanted to be her friend. But when you get to 500 most people are younger than you and your kids.So what the ********. Immortal people must seem immoral to the mortal world. He couldn't help his situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff