Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain laughed richly. "You know him! Good! But I have never heard of anyone that knows him not being his friend." she chimed. Honestly her brother was one of the nicest people she could think of. He had very few friends, but they were all good friends. And everyone liked him. She turned around having spotted Lorin when she chased her cat out and waved.

"LORIN! Come over here!" she called waving excitedly. If there was one thing she loved it was matching people up. She knew that her brother was gay, and just not out, and due to her awesome gaydar she could tell Lostin swung that way too! Maybe she could get her brother to come out if he had a crush.

She turned back to Lostin with a triumphant smile knowing he would come. "I'm sure he would love to hang with us!" she chimed beaming!

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin couldn't help the small jolt that went through him as she called for her brother, his eyes flashing to who she was calling out to. He sighed softly, he should have seen that coming. He should have known that today he would be getting a lot of interaction with people. More interaction than he usually had. But oh well. He didn't mind too much today. He pulled Tori from his shoulder finding her position there slightly stress inducing. He tucked her back into the front of his jacket watching as she kept her head poked out.

His eyes narrowed slightly at her smile. It was just a little bit on the smug triumphant side. And it made him want to turn and head back to his room and hide under the covers until the next day. He nodded at her, "Sounds like fuuun." He drew out the 'u' in the word. He kept his normal sarcastic tone out of his voice as much as he could. And hoping that if she did hear it she wouldn't be offended. He added a small smirk onto his lips to make it lighter too.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin smiled warmly at his friend. "Me wild! Hardly. I have always been an old soul," he said with a ginger laugh. The thought of himself being wild was, well awkward. He had never done a single 'wild' thing in his life. Sure some of his thoughts were less than decent but he would never act on them.

"Oh good I was worried that we wouldn't have any classes together! I had too much fun with you last year." he said with a bright smile. Kelly was such a sweet girl. She had to be one of his best friends.

Just as he was about to start talking again he heard Rain calling him over. And he couldn't help but sigh. He couldn't say no to her. So sadly he looked to his friend. "Looks like I am being summoned away. I guess I will catch up to you later. See you at dinner at the latest!" he said giving an apologetic smile. He stood and jogged over to Rain.

"Hey! Whats up?" he asked smiled at his sister then her new friends. He tried to stop himself but failed and ended up googling the hot Lostin!

Rain smiled and hugged her brother. "I wanted you to come meet my friends. This is Cela, and Lostin! But I do believe you two have met before." she said warmly.

"I do believe I have met Lostin before. But as always its a pleasure. And its a pleasure to meet you aswell Cela." Lorin said bowing his head to each of them individually.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig had been simply watching the snow fall. So naturally when an adorable girl bumped into him he was caught off guard. He reached his arms out instantly to help steady her, though it had not been intentional. "Its okay. You should watch where you are going. Are you okay?" he asked trying more than anything to be polite. Though she was quite adorable he would always rather be on his own. Letting people close was not something he was good at doing.

"Are you... new here?" he asked looking down into her eyes. He forced a small smile not wanting to upset the small frail looking woman. Why had he become a gentlemen again? All he wanted was to be alone, but he knew that he would end up helping this woman.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin watched as Lorin came their way his eyes narrowed slightly. They flashed in Rain's direction, amusement coming up to the surface as he realized what she had done. "Silly girl," he said lightly, the friendliest comment he had made so far. He smiled at Lorin anyways in welcome, "Hello Lorin." He watched as Lorin seemed to stare at him, unable to look away, but Lostin was in the same situation, unable to look away from the man infront of him. Lorin was...amazing. He had seen beautiful people but Lorin really caught his attention. Which was something that made him smile a little more.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Dinah laughed warmly with her friend as they walked. "Like I would let them stop serving your coffee!" she chimed. They walked side by side. She listened intently to Audrey's story. It was so nice to do this again. The vacation always felt to long.

"Of course we will come with you to India. But Lorin but perfect his acclimation potion by then or we will all die!" she teased as they walked into the coffee shop. Two cups were on the counter waiting by the time they got there, as always. Dinah nodded and grabbed the cups handing one off to her friend before fixing her coffee. "God I have missed this." she chimed.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin bit his lip slightly as a watched a smiled come across Lostin's lips. The small expression took his breath away. The man standing before his was simply superb. And as much as he tried to fight it all he wanted to do was stand in front of him and drool all day long. He managed to tear his eyes away for a moment, looking down to the snow covering his feet. Taking in a breath he looked at the adonis once more. "So... How was your summer?" he asked attempting to sound cool, like he didn't want to jump the other man's bones.

Damn it Lorin! Come on! Pull it together! He's just a man! A gorgeous hunk of a man! But a man none the less! Stop drooling! Your better than this! Talk to him! Have a conversation! Your not allowed to let the world know your GAY! His mind raced as he stood hoping he looked good and cool.

It was strange for him to look up at anyone, but he was enjoying the view. Pooling his courage he caught the man's eye and held it, then tucked a stray golden lock behind his ear. His heart felt like it wanted to explode. He so badly wanted to take the potion she had made to make him relax! But that would look way to obvious! DAMN THIS MAN! ... Damn Rain!

Beloved Cultist

ttttoriiii
User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Her eyes grew wide and if she were human, she would be pale as a ghost. No, this simply could not be. He even spoke like Lord Vic. But he didn't know who she was. Was everything a dream? Was she crazy?

"I am.. I am fine. Erm, thank you." Her throat grew dry, and she swallowed hard. She looked down at her hands, which she noted, were fidgeting and wringing in her wool gloves. "Yes, I'm new here. My name is Kef. I-- I really am sorry I ran into you. I just..." Kef's voice faltered and she resigned to looking at her hands. This man was kind, and however it pained her to look into the exact face of her lover, she couldn't pull herself away from him.

K e f
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander wore his usual obscenely large grin. His massive green body bounced gleefully through the snow. It was always warmer when covered in fur. The monster was beyond excited to get to go to this school. As the school grew closer her stopped, orange glowing eyes blinked in awe and a small gasp escaped him. "Its magnificent!" he breathed. Now the excitement in him grew to a million times it prior size. He took a lumbering jump and ran awkwardly toward the school! This was where he would find his new life, start over! This was were his whole world would finally take shape!

As he approached the front stairway he saw a couple talking, their attraction to one another more than obvious. He bowed his head to them before going up the steps slowly. He set down the bags that had been on his tail and looked around. He stood up on his back feet, a poof of darkness that smelled rather foul surrounded him, and he shifted into his human form. The red haired man was wearing a pair of blue jeans, snow boots and a thick black winter coat overtop of a white button up. He grabbed his bags before entering the school.

Off to his room he went, and dropped off his things. He took off his coat and ventured out to find the coffee shop. What he needed was a good strong cup of coffee!

Beloved Cultist

Marcella skipped up the steps to the school. She bumped into a small strawberry blonde girl with her suitcase. "Woopsie! Sorry", she said as she kept walking. She dumped her things on her bed and stood there admiring it. It wasn't much colder here than winter in her little village by the sea. Marcella planned on staying inside as long as possible, so she shed her thick winter attire and picked through her clothes. She pulled on an oversized olive sweater, a pair of thick leggings, wool socks, and a pair of fleece lined boots.

She looked at herself in the mirror, taking in her appearance. After years of morphing, she didn't really remember what her natural form looked like. Marcella supposed this was as close to her natural form as ever. Pale skin, a few faint freckles and brown hair with hilights of red. She wriggled her nose, and her hair grew long down her back. She brushed and braided it down her back and tied it with a brown ribbon.

'Tea. Tea sounds good', she thought. She grabbed a sketchpad and pencils, in case an idea for an invention struck. Down in the coffee shop, she saw a handsome redheaded man. Marcella was never good with people. She was either too loud or too quiet. So she stood behind him, not saying a word.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig looked gently down at the woman before him. With an in ward sigh he gave into the inevitable. "I see. My name is Kraig. Would you like me to help you become more acquainted with our fine school?" he asked. His voice was stiff, as it always was, but there was a kindness to him. Some strange quality that always seemed to assure those around him that no harm would befall them with the vampire at their side. And so he gently offered her his arm. "I don't have any arrangements. This will not be any trouble." he spoke reassuringly.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander noticed a sweet looking young woman standing behind him in line but was not quite sure how to introduce himself. So he decided to buy her a drink, but not in the usual fashion. When he bought his coffee, which was half milk and would soon be drowned in sugar, he also gave the cashier enough to cover any drink the girl might get. He didn't care about the money. He wanted to meet this girl. So he also instructed the cashier to tell her that the man before her had paid for her drink! God he hoped this would work. It had been a very long time since he tried to meet a woman. And this was a whole different ball game.

So he took his peppermint white mocha and put almost all the sugar in the dish into it. Then he carefully sat down. While he stirred his coffee he looked over at Marcella waiting to see if she was going to even look to see where the man who bought her a drink had gone.

Beloved Cultist

((Sorry about the lack of prettyness. On vacation this week, but pretty posts should be back on the 25th lol))

Kef tried to control her trembling. She could go with him. She could live a normal life. But what would happen if Lord Vic came back and saw how bad she had been? Kef didn't want to be rude though.

"Thank you. I would like that." Her voice was barely more than a whisper, but she had spoken without stumbling. How could this man look so much like her love? It was almost impossible.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((I'll make it pretty later I'm on my phone and in a rush I have plans with a friend that I have to get ready for))
Lostin watched Lorin and his mannerisms. He noticed that he seemed a little shy. Lostin could tell that Lorin was attracted to him, but trying to hide the fact, which he was doing very well. But years of keeping to himself and people watching helped him to notice the small things. He kept a small smile pulling at his lips. "My summer was alright, I traveled, and picked up this critter along the way," he said indicating Tori who was still poking her head out of his coat, but she was falling asleep. Which was true, he had traveled all summer long, having no home to stay at. "How was your summer? Good, I hope."

Lostin edged around Rain and Celia so he was standing next to Lorin. He felt strange for a moment, he really hadn't wanted to speak with someone like this in a long time. And he didn't necessarily dislike the situation, but he was happy as long as it didn't get too personal.

Beloved Cultist

"One Earl Grey", Marcella said with a smile. As she made to take out her change purse, the girl behind the counter said, "Oh, no need for that! The man ahead of you paid for your drink as well. So here you go!" The girl handed her the piping hot tea with a knowing smile.

Marcella didn't know how to thank the handsome man. In fact, she didn't even know where he had gone. She looked around and spotted him. She waved and mouthed 'Thank you'. She quickly poured some cream in her tea and went to add some sugar. She was puzzled as to why the sugar was almost gone. It was too early in the day for it to be near empty. She shrugged it off and told the cheerful girl behind the counter that the sugar was out.

What should she say to this man? The more she glanced over at him, the more handsome he became. But it would be so rude not to properly thank him, so Marcella walked over to him. She could feel a deep blush creep into her cheeks.

"Thank you for the tea. My name is Marcella. May I, may I sit down?" She was so happy to have made it through the first sentances without making a fool of herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff