Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

(( Yeah I'm doing much better. Have to catch up on school work though so my posts will probably come tomorrow unless I find time later tonight.

@Princess: hope move in day goes well. Good luck with everything! ))

Divine Lover

User Image

__Christoph Jaque Dufrane
>The curse of an oracle is to loose ones tongue<_

Christoph sat and listened quietly. It did not surprise him too much that she was not human, her powers or any of that. He was however bothered by the way she spoke about her mother. There was something up in the way she spoke that just felt off. Although he wanted to ask about it he knew that he was overstaying his welcome already so he decided to avoid the subject. “No, no that’s not necessary,” the bird chirped, “you seem to have a rather interesting past though, maybe some other time.”

“As for me I spent most of my childhood knowing that one day I would have to give up my normal life to become an oracle,” he said. Christoph looked quite sad for a moment as Pebble spoke. “It was tough but I survived. After taking the ritual I spent most of my time trying to find ways to communicate with people. I was, and still am, against learning sign language. Seems kind of silly to learn something that barely anyone speaks. I guess the reason why I’m here is for computer science. I’ve always loved technology and it has really been the only place where people don’t see me as a mute or an oracle.” He had a sad smile as the bird spoke. Becoming a mute was devastating to his social life and he still suffered from the backlash to some extent.

Christoph looked deep in thought for a few moments. Nothing she said really helped and to be fair there was the real possibility that the vision could have changed. “I’m sorry but I can’t really seem to piece anything together,” the bird said slowing down toward the end and looking off into the distance, “oh, oh I love this song. Chris can we go over and have a better listen?” Christoph sighed and nodded his head. The birds attention span was quite short and ontop of that it appeared that he was overstaying his welcome a slight bit. “I guess I’ll be going for a bit,” the bird relayed to them as Christoph stood, “don’t worry yourself over it. Not all of my visions come true.”

>Funny thing humans invented writting<_

Out Of Code: I love not coughing up my lungs XD

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image
Nov. thirteenth, 12:40 am
My room. Alone.

The silence cut the room after Kef revealed her secret. Finally Kraig spoke, breaking her wall of fear. His voice was calm, yes, but not the loving voice she knew from him.

The doll let him speak, not wanting to interrupt him, or make him more upset. She wanted to hug him, say she was sorry, anything. She loved Kraig, for who he was. He had befriended her, been so kind when she was so afraid. He tolerated her shyness and her love of extravagance. She loved him, not the man he had reminded her of.

Before she could process quite what had happened, Kraig had left. Her breath caught in her throat, and she sat up in her bed. "No...", she whispered. She flung the covers off her legs and ran to the door. Kef's eyes were wide as she flung open the door.

"Wait!", she shouted, but Kraig was nowhere to be seen. She hiked up her skirt and began running towards his room. Surely there had to be a way to make this right! Her bare feet hit the cold marble floors, and the moonlight crept through the windows. Kef found herself short of breath, her achy limbs on fire as she ran. Each breath she took dried her throat,and she called out to him.

The young girl's vision faded in and out, and her hands dropped. Her toes caught on the hem of her dress, bringing her toppling onto the cold floor. Kef groaned as her eyes fluttered closed. Her legs burned from pushing herself, her head swam, and her throat felt like the hottest desert. "No...Kraig...", she murmured. She had failed to find him, failed to show him how much she needed him.

User Image

((Um, super sad! crying ))

Eloquent Lunatic

azuresky808
(( Yeah I'm doing much better. Have to catch up on school work though so my posts will probably come tomorrow unless I find time later tonight.

@Princess: hope move in day goes well. Good luck with everything! ))

((Thank you deary. The move went pretty well, now we just gotta get everything sorted out and get a damn bed so we dont have to sleep on our couch.

And I am glad you are feeling better dear! ^w^))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay guys the next few days are gonna be a little crazy and I am not completely sure when I will have the chance to post again, but I will be trying as soon as I can. There is still a lot that needs to be taken care of, so please bare with me for a bit longer.))

Divine Lover

User Image
Fay Haywood

Fay chuckled at the thought of being called tenacious. Most just called her stupid or reckless but she was never one to think before she leaped. “Man I wouldn’t say tenacious but I like the thought,” she said with a grin, “stubborn is probably a better word for me. Just gotta make sure the facts straight is all.”

When he spoke of his major she was slightly let down. He seemed like an interesting guy and strong to boot but reserving himself to reading texts all day just did not fit. She was not one to judge though. Journalism was picked on a whim. Her caretaker dropped the idea of college on her out of the blue. If it were up to her she would have just stayed around home and worked at a restaurant. That mage kept pushing her though; telling her that she had real potential and it would be best if she went.

She snapped out of her thought process when he fixed his mask. His powers were quite interesting. “Huh, so that’s one of your powers?” she asked rhetorically, “that’s cool. Pun completely intended.” She could not help but chuckle for a moment. “So how do ya do that exactly? You a mage or something?” she asked him, “Ya, know I’m being taken care of by a mage and he refuses to teach me any magic. That old coot never lets me have any fun.” She stood with her fists on her hips looking obviously bothered by it.

User Image
I’ll start this broken heart,
I’ll fix it up so it will beat again,
not just for me but for anyone.

OOC: Sorry for the wait and the terribad post ><

Silhouette_of_the_Shad
HellFire Eternal

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin blushed hearing the man’s sweet name for him, and even more so as he felt his eyes on him as he ate. It was a lovely feeling. Being able to so enjoy each other no matter where they were was simply bliss. Lostin was his entire world, and he had changed his life so much. Lately the elf had found himself wondering what his life would be like had he never met the wonderful man before him. Undoutably he would be alone, probably still spending all of his time working on, or reading about potions. The simple joy of having someone close by would be missed, and he never would have realized how much he longed for it. He had always been close to his siblings, yes, but it was a different closeness. Being with Lostin was something completely different, and marvelous, and were it not for the fact that he did not believe in them he might have called all of this a miracle.

When Lostin looked up, catching him staring he blushed a bit again. But there was no denying the faint blush coloring the other man’s face was simply adorable. Lostin was usually so cool and collected, to see him blushing was truly something, though I suppose the same could be said for Lorin by most people. Somehow the demon could always make him blush though. It took him a moment to snap out of his thoughts enough to process what the man asked him, but once he had he smiled and nodded. “Yes it is very nice. Would you like to try a bite?” he asked as he gently manovered some food onto his fork and lifted it up slightly, offering to feed the man.

“Are you enjoying your meal?”

((guess who got a chance to do some writing last night? This is why I keep all the info I need to reply in my word document! haha YAY!))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cambria was grateful not to feel eyes on her as she ate. That was something she still had not gotten over. She could handle Riory watching her, as they normally spoke to each other while eating, but that had taken years to develop.

When she had finished she noticed that Eliana put down her silverware and hoped that it was not because of her, but she would not call the other woman out on it. “Yes it was,” she said softly, a smile pulling at her normally frowning lips. “And this wine is delicious,” she added before taking one last drink and setting the glass down. “Take your time, but let me know when you are ready to dance. Just one song will be enough to satisfy me, I have just always adored masquerades.”

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx A R T I S T xx
                        xxxxxxxxxx A N D xx M O L D xx M E xx O U T xx O F xx C L A Y ?
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx WiRiIiTiE R
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx D E C I D Exx T H E xx W O R D S xx I xx S A Y ?

Keisuke laughed. “No I have faith in myself, I just know what I am good at. Give me a sport and I will do fine, dancing, not so much.”

He nodded gently as she told him that he needed to trust himself. That was much easier said than done. He had been trusting himself and all that got him was stuck in an awkward ‘******** buddy’ relationship with an incubus. He would really rather not trust his body right now. “You’re right, I will have to practice before the next dance,” he said smiling down at her. She was certainly very sweet.

As they moved he looked up to make sure they were not running into anyone when his eyes caught a glimpse of Christopher. A bit of blush instantly colored his cheeks and he forced himself to look away. The last thing he needed was another man in his life, he was just getting rid of Silas.

Sparkly Comrade

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø* User Image *ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
User Image
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø* *ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

User Image

User Image
Born in a burst of flames

Rhea couldn’t help but laugh, her head thrown back and her shoulders shaking. “I’m sorry, it’s just a laughable comparison to me,” she managed to say when she finally stopped laughing to herself. “I’m sorry if it shocks you but I do happen to fit in with the people here who have those secrets strengths.” She raised an eyebrow at his confidence and joking demeanour, “An interesting view you take there Dante,” she smiled, so he was a warrior? Rhea had met a few like him before, though they’d all been far less approachable, and frankly far less attractive. “An impressive throw you have there too,” she mused aloud, looking at the sword embedded in the tree.

She felt the urge to laugh again when he joked about turning into a giant monster, and at being told she seemed normal enough. “Yes, very normal, aside from the fact that I am bright blue with wings.” She grinned, “And as for turning into some giant monster, how well do you cope with dragons?” she added jokingly, her wings raised slightly to make it look like she was challenging him.

°º¤ø ((OOC1: Sorry for the late post.))
((OOC2: Will post other replies when Kloe stops being a butt and when I have time to write for Carmen, if I've missed anyone, let me know!)) ø¤º°

I'm the Dragon

Ryuu_Misaku

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
              ` ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                            ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                  ` ★ ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                          ` ★ I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                            /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory chuckled at Matt. “Mmm well it would sound like it, talented strong hands, not much else in the world can compare,” he said with a flirty tone in his voice. “Those sound lovely,” he said with a convincing smile, possibly even making it seem like he would come to one even though he knew he never would. Riory was quite good at making people think he was more interested than he was, he was a bartender, he HAD to be.

Hearing the older man finally suggest they stop dance make the Irishman smile a bit brighter. “I think I am done for the night actually,” he said sweetly. “I love dancing, but only for so long. Would you like to come back to my room, it should be quite there at the very least, and we can continue this chat there,” he offered being oh so very casual, even though they both knew what was going to happen once they were alone together. And personally Riory could not wait.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxxxxxx
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      ` ★ I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ` ★ SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
      /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      ` ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!

((some more from me today. I will try to have more to post tomorrow, I do have the next 2 days off but can only use my cellphone as a hotspot sparingly so my posts will be coming as clusters when I can write then around working on all the s**t I have to get done. OTL wish me luck, the hardest part of moving is unpacking.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver looked down at the woman in his arms softly. He had FINALLY managed to rein in him mind, and even get his man parts to settle again. And of course that was the moment she decided to do something so amazingly bold and make all of his issues some back again. Her words confused him a bit at first, but as she gently pulled him closer and pressed her lips against his it was completely obvious. And the poor demon could not believe that this was happening, but that did not at all hinder his reaction. He kissed her back, a tender, gentle, affectionate kiss, his arms instinctively pulling her closer.

His heart hammered hard against his chest as their little kiss deepened. He could not keep himself from indulging in her. One hand gently slid up her back finding a gentle hold splayed out between her shoulder blades. He put his hole self into the kiss, thinking that this may well be that start of something beautiful. He wanted to hold her, to let her know that he could be there for her, a friend and a lover if she would give him the chance. This kiss filled him with the hope of finding something he could call his own, and maybe something that would last. And all the while he marveled at the fact that he was kissing someone so far out of his league.

((Oliver why you so sweet?))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle had to remind herself to keep draining as Oliver pulled her closer and ran a hand up her back. Every now and then she would lose her focus. The combination of his body against hers and the rich, fulfilling energy he was giving her were putting her in a state of almost-euphoria. Perhaps there was something specific about his energy signature that made it feel more satisfying. Most succubi and incubi that were similar to her and Matt had a specific type of energy that was more fulfilling to them than others. Matt always felt more satisfied after draining negative energy, but Sindelle had never been able to pinpoint what did it for her.

She had a feeling things were going to go the way she'd been planning from the beginning now. There was something nagging at her in the back of her mind, though. She broke away from Oliver slowly, taking another quick kiss and running her tongue along his bottom lip teasingly before she completely separated from him. "One second," she said as she got up and walked over to the doorway where the bookcase was serving as a door. She felt along te edge until she found a small latch that would lock it in place to the wall so the already slim chance of someone walking in on them was almost eliminated. She smiled and walked back over to Oliver, resting her hands on the back of his neck and moving close enough that her lips brushed against his as she spoke. "Now, where were we?"

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Adeyemi nodded as Dinah spoke. This was so similar to his own daughter's downfall. When she finished, he took a long sip from his tea, readying himself to open up. Few people heard of these parts of his life, but he could not stand by and let her go through the same situation he had. No one on earth, especially someone this lovely, deserved to go through these things.

"I would not tell you this if I did not think it would help. But what you have told me puts me in mind of something that happened to me, and my own daughter." He paused before going on, hoping that she could find wisdom in his mistakes. "I had many sons, and one daughter. I raised them all to be warriors, like myself, but none were as strong as my daughter. My sons died in battle as I protected my daughter, who I loved so dearly, and soon, she was the only child I had left.

She fell in love with a warrior who was afraid of her magical powers that she had inherited from me. My daughter came to me, expecting my help, but I refused her. I thought that being a fighter was the best thing for her. But she followed her heart, and bought a potion from a magician which took away her powers."

The demi-god shifted his weight, resting his hand on Dinah's knee as he went on. "On her way home, she was attacked by a pack of starving hyenas. She had taken the potion, and without her powers, she was unable to fight them off. She dies because I would not help her. Maybe if I had listened..."

The days that followed the discovery of his daughter's death were a blur. Adeyemi had killed the magician that sold his daughter the potion, killed the man who took her heart, destroyed every hyena he saw, and brought wrath upon all those who dared stand in his way. "I was so full of hate ad anger and resentment, that I could not see my wife's failing health. She died soon after my daughter, and I was bitter for many years. I can see the love you have, and I could not bear to see you hardened like I was. It is not up to me what you do, but I think it would be good for you to talk to your daughter before she takes matters into her own hands."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces