User Image User Image

We tried to fight for what we thought
That we believed in
Maybe It was all for nothing
(I bet that it was all for nothing)
So we drive 'cause we like to be alone
There's nowhere for us to go

It was evident that Hester took great interest in learning of her new acquaintance, finding herself only mildly shocked to hear of her age, and that was only due to the fact that Myka looked so young. Although, considering the masquerade, everyone’s eyes were hidden, which always made it far more difficult to judge the ages of those surrounding her.

She gave Myka a small smile in return for the look of apology, her expression making it clear that she did not mind waiting, she could practise patience well enough, although she did feel a little rude for listening in on the other two’s conversation.

((sorry for shortness))

We tried to fight
I guess sometimes you find it's pointless

As long as you can live with yourself
(Tell me how you live with yourself)
So it's time that we take the open road

User Image
xLilLuna
Azuresky808

Sparkly Comrade

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen lei Sicarius

User Image User Image User Image
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
You can sound the alarm
You can call out the guards
You can fence in your yard
You can pull all the cards

Carmen shook her own head at his reply, laughing gently to herself, “Ah my dear,” she grinned, “You doubt yourself too much, have a little faith in my decisions at least.” She knew he was teasing, but that didn’t stop her genuine concern for Keisuke’s faith in himself.

She almost laughed again at how nervous Keisuke looked about adding something new, and struggled even harder against doing so when he nearly tripped over his own feet. She was glad he was still trying though, even if he was hesitant. “You just need to trust yourself, that’s all, it gets easier with practice, I promise,” she grinned, her tone reassuring and friendly. She felt so very comfortable around the summoner, though of course she wouldn’t say so, as she didn’t want to risk damaging that.

✦✧✦✧ Come and find me: Dance floor ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ You'll find me with: keisuke ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ But you won't get inside my head: Yay dancing! ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ [[OutOfCombat: Posting as Kloe later, going to watch movies now! ]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Yes, I was trained to be an assassin. But that is not who I am.
They call me Sicarius. But that name is dead to me.

ThePrincessCharming

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David hadn't noticed Leviathan lean down, and it was probably better that he hadn't. He would've been far too tempted to just pull the man closer and kiss him until he ran out of breath. This was really neither the time nor place for that, and David didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of something like that. The Nephil just kept his gaze averted and said nothing.

Once his face had returned to its normal colour, David was able to look at his friend again. Friend; not crush--not even potential lover, he tried to remind himself. "So, um..." He really couldn't think of anything to say, but he wanted to break the silence and distract himself from his thoughts.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt couldn't help but grin at the redhead's constant flirting. "I think guitar is probably one of the sexiest instruments, period. The saxophone is pretty high up there, but I never got into wind instruments. I guess I'm just better with my hands." He winked at the man, rather enjoying himself. "You'll probably get a chance to hear me play the guitar at some point or another; Sindelle and I will have times when we just get together and jam, and anyone who wants to come is always welcome."

When Riory said he'd always known what he wanted to do, Matt smiled. It was something he'd always admired, ambition. Most of his friends were all very driven, passionate people, which was probably why he liked them so much. It was a quality he liked surrounding himself with in hopes it would rub off on him a little.

Matt was starting to notice a bit of impatience in Riory's eyes as they talked. Perhaps a change of scenery was in order; where the night was heading was probably going to require a bit more privacy. As the song they were dancing to ended, Matt smiled. "Do you want to keep going or are you done for the night?"

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle leaned against him as he wrapped his arms around her. She couldn't help but smile as he spoke. This boy was sweeter than cotton candy; it made her feel kind of bad for using him like this. He didn't seem to mind, but it made her feel guilty none the less. He was obviously trying to be a gentleman about this, and she wasn't making it any easier for him. Were it not for the fact that she hadn't drained in three weeks, she may have just let herself be satisfied with hugging him like this and not pushed him any further, but that would've been like trying to take dainty sips of water from the first glass you'd had in three days.

Sindelle wasn't sure whether or not he'd be okay with going any further, but she was going to have to take that chance. She looked up at him, smiling a little as she said, "You know, I don't think I did this quite right the first time." She brought a hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer, pressing her lips to his softly. This was different from the harsh kiss she'd given him earlier when she'd tried to stabilize him; it was much gentler and certainly more sensual. She'd been trying to keep it sweet and chaste, but she really couldn't help deepening the kiss and relaxing into him. Energy source or not, Oliver was incredibly attractive, and she totally wanted him. Cute, fun, artistic, it really made her wonder how she'd never met him earlier. She was usually drawn to guys like him like a magnet, and it had been so long since she'd been with someone who was actually her type.

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

Painful memories to the future lay overlap
Drunkenness distorted memories from the past continue

User Image
Creo smiled against her girlfriends chest at her kind words. How could I have been so lucky. Is what ran through Creo's mind at the moment. She pulled back and smiled gently before pressing her lips to her lovers and letting her emotions take over. Creo was more dominante in a relationship maybe because she came off as gruff and unsocial, but she was glad Maria didn't seem put off by that. She climbed over the other pinning her down with her hips. She smirked and put her hands behind her head in a triumphant way. "I think Marcella's gonna be gone for awhile so..." She said trailing off as she leaned down pressing her lips to the girls neck. She pecked kissing along her neck and slid her hands under the girls shirt. "We can have all the time we want.." She said.

((Time Skp))

Creo ran her hand up and down her girls back while she kissed Maria's shoulder. "God I could never get tired of this." She said wrapping her arm around Maria's middle pulling her close. She let her head rest in her hair and breathed in. "Can I ask you something? Why me?" She asked leaning up on her elbow. "Im a drunken loud mouth who has a thing for bikes and could probably stare a biker down if he got in my way."

Search for the truth

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Hope its alright...))

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

(( I feel this post is just meh, but I hope you like it ))

█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Outfit - Mask

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

Upon hearing the remark that Rhys said a light dusting of red started to form over the bridge of his nose and part of his upper cheeks. "R-Really?" He asked with a happy tone but it was mixed with a obvious amount of embarrassment. Also on his face it was obvious that he was happy the other said that to him. This was a sentence that he really couldn't comprehend easily becasue he was sure that in all his life no one had ever said that to him. It wasn't like he hated it matter of fact he loved it. Though he just never thought it would be used as a complement towards him. Sure he had had people he'd told that to, but again not the other way around. "Thank you." Crevan said still with the light red on his face. Also while he stood there he felt a small thudding in his chest and it took him a moment to realize it was his heart since the beating was foreign to him. He didn't care why that line had caused it to do that but it seemed that it was only Rhys that was able to say that to him and he was just fine with that. "I'm glad you feel that way." He said meaning every word that was just said to the young vampire.

Once that was said and his heart had calmed down -for the moment- he would take a few moments every few minutes take a glimpse of the vampire's face as he was dancing with him. With each glance he felt a beat of the chest but since he liked it he kept on doing it. Then after the question he had asked about dancing he took a moment to look at the others face like a normal person and waited for a response to the question. What he saw was a adorable face on a very attractive person the the beating of the heart fastened and got loud. As his heart did this he was having trouble realizing the feeling that where really starting to become prevalent in the past few weeks. "Yes it is wonderful." He said with a huge grin that formed on his face. If Rhys was paying attention he would be able to feel the happiness radiating off of him and all and it was all thanks to him. Little did he know as he danced there it was become more and more obvious that he had fallen hard for the vampire. All that was needed to be done for Crevan to realize it was for something to break down that final wall of fear that was blocking the love form coming out and the elf showering the male with affection.

█OOC█:

█Location█: masquerade area
█Mood█:happy
█Talking to█:Rhys

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

(( again meh, but I hope you like it ))

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Outfit - ingnore the white hair
Location - the masquerade area
People around him - Touma
Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Still relaxed in Touma's hold he felt the shiver that his breath and voice hand caused and a delighted smile formed on his face. He also felt the slight tension and if possible the smile got bigger. Oh how he loved that he was the only one in the man's life at the moment that could cause this kind of reaction. Kalin also loved how he could be this close to the male and feel so relaxed. If the elemental thought about it he realized that he had never felt the way he felt with Touma with any of his past boyfriends and this just caused another smile to form on his face since the last one had settled down. Loving that thought and it made his feelings for the other increase and prayed to what ever higher power watched over him to let the fae know that he was the only one that could make his this happy. Then out of nowhere and just to be playful he gently took a breath and blew on the others neck and once the air was used up he placed a equally gentle kiss on the fae's neck. This act caused Kalin to really loved the height difference now if it meant he could do this along with resting on the others neck and shoulder.

Once Kalin had that done he had a hard time not giggling at what he had done but he would be able to at least hold it in until the other had made some sort of response to his playful antics. So as he waited for a reaction he realized that the other had answered his question and he smiled looking up at the male. "Yay!" He said happily. Not really caring if he sounded a little childish for saying yay but he didn't care as long on Touma didn't since he opinion other then his families was the only ones he cared about. After that he felt the kiss on his temple and smiled. When he heard the cuddle comment he perked up and looked at Touma. "Of course we can." He said still smiling. "I love the benefits of being the only one in a dorm since it mean quality alone time with you." He said smiling again while kicking the downside of being in a dorm alone since at the moment he really couldn't focus on it since there was the prospect of cuddling with Touma. "Well then when you want to go do that I'll happily follow." He said smiling for the nth time.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Medeis Opes

User Image

....If Life Was Easy....

Out Of Chocolate: I have serious writers lock -_-

Out Of Chocolate2: Dante's wonderful sword

User Image

Dante smiled at her, he could feel some strong pressence with the girl, but he wasnt exactly sure what it was. "You don't even look liek you could harm a fly? I swear some of the peopel I have seen in this school so far look like they be nothing more than cannon fodder, but to be honest deep down I bet they are insanely strong. As for me being afraid I can handle anythign this school throws at me. If I die to someone stronger then I died a warriors death."Dante flexed his muscles jokingly liek he was some big bad a** but deep down he was a giant teddy bear, err well werewolf. Dante threw his word to the tree were his clothes were hanging and it imbedded itself into the tree splitting it liek it was butter. Dante looked back to the girl and smiled. "So Rhea-san should I be scared of you? You going to turn into some giant monster and eat me heheh. Ok just kidding. Might I ask what you are? You seem like a normal girl to me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mood:Excited

With: Rhea

Thinking: Hmm what kind of power does this girl have

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

… How Would We Learn Anything....

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

incent amiro usk

~My only crime was~

User Image
Vincent let his eyes wander around as the danced making sure they weren't bumping into anyone. He listened to the love of his life and smiled hearing what she said. He leaned down as best as he could to kiss the top of her head gently. "After everything you've been through you deserve a child and I'm glad that I get to be the father of that child." He said letting his words come from his heart.

Vincent led Lera around for a bit longer before slowing down some more and letting his head rest over hers. "I love you." He said with a grin. She gave him his sight back, she was immortal now, and most of they were having a child. He didn't think he could explain how excited and happy he was. It didn't matter what gender the baby would be or how many as long as it was his he was happy. "Just tell me when you want to leave okay babe?"

~Wanting to be a savior~

I can't see who am I with?: Lera
Everything's dark where am I?: The courtyard
Only the blind remain in their thoughts: Is she okay?
OOC:
User Image
~ Alana Marie Olaniu ~

Alana sighed as she reached the edge of the campus. It was the middle of the week... she had been accepted late, obviously, but it was her understanding that the school did this quite often, and it was not a problem. She hoped that would be the case - that the other students would accept her even with her apparent tardiness for everything so far.

Steeling herself, Alana took a deep breath and squared her shoulders, hiking her backpack up a bit more, shifting her laptop bag, and dragging her suitcase along behind her, pillow tucked under one arm and pet carrying case for Shmooshie in her other hand. It was her luck that it was late at night when she arrived. She didn't think she'd be able to get everything unpacked and organized before going to classes if she had arrived before class...

Following the directions she received in the mail on how to get to her dorm, Alana shivered as she walked through the courtyard, passing two students dancing, several others mingling in nice clothes and masks. She smiled a bit but moved on through the snow up to the first building, the dormitory. She was in room three. Luckily, she had been told that bedding would be provided already, so all she had brought was her favorite pillow and blanket, the pillow under one arm and the blanket packed away.

Once she got to the dorm room, she let go of her suitcase, pulling out the room key from her pocket and unlocking the door. The room was beautiful, as she had been assured, and she moved to the obviously undisturbed bed, one bed filled with a roommate. Setting her things down, she closed the door and let out her rabbit to hop around quietly before flopping on the bed, right forearm covering her eyes with a groan.

((What is the time, thereabouts? i'm assuming it's around evening.))
((EDITED for new information))

Hilarious Fatcat

little_kitten52

((Its around midnight I believe and Serenity is in the dorm room asleep at the moment.))
((Thanks. i edited it slightly for that information. smile ))

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

(( Oh Arceus I'm finally back! Long story short I caught the AIDS over the weekend and coughed up my lungs which is why I was not back on time. Sorry for the wait guyz, I will get posting tonight/tomorrow depending on how much time I've got.

tl;dr: Arceus is op. I got sick. Now I'm better. GG ))

Hilarious Fatcat

azuresky808
(( Oh Arceus I'm finally back! Long story short I caught the AIDS over the weekend and coughed up my lungs which is why I was not back on time. Sorry for the wait guyz, I will get posting tonight/tomorrow depending on how much time I've got.

tl;dr: Arceus is op. I got sick. Now I'm better. GG ))

((Holy s**t!!! At least your okay right?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff