Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx A R T I S T xx
                        xxxxxxxxxx A N D xx M O L D xx M E xx O U T xx O F xx C L A Y ?
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx WiRiIiTiE R
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx D E C I D Exx T H E xx W O R D S xx I xx S A Y ?

Keisuke shook his head softly at Carmen’s comment. “I would not go that far,” he teased. She was pretty and fun. She sort of reminded him of his little sisters, an obviously older version, but non the less she was not unlike his sisters.

He looked a little nervous about adding something new, but nodded softly none the less. He watched her cautiously as she spun them around. He almost tripped over his feet, but managed to keep himself from falling. He still looked a little unsure be he was not fighting her. “That was, more difficult that I feel it should have been,” he admitted softly.

((This may well be my last post till after the move sooo choa for a while guys.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image

♪Яаίη laughed loudly at her friend calling her hot. “Yeah yeah what ever, who is the one who actually gets female attention,” she teased. But it was true. No women ever look at her, they all think of her as a sister or a mom. But that was likely her own fault for the way she treated people.

She settled in with her friend happily taking the soda and enjoying the bit of food she had.

“Why thank you gorgeous,” she giggled opening the soda and taking a swig. She snuggled up to her friend. She needed this. Girls nights always made her feel better.

User Image

((looks like thanks to my body hating me I will get some writing done. But no work towards the move. Damn it all))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

PROFESSOR GENIM STILES STILINSKI

Stiles was seriously watching his manners. Because he was horrible at eating, he had wolfish eating habits before he was even bitten. So he forced himself to eat slow and keep his mouth shut, even though his leg was bouncing like nuts under the table. He makes himself swallow before looking up at Coeur and smiled.

He loved talking about spells with others. That's why he was so willing to teach them to others. He loved talking about the theory behind them, the wording, the ways they can go wrong even when you pronounce things right. Because your mind had to be focused one hundred percent on the spell, which is actually ironic because Stiles is severely ADHD.

"History is interesting, though I prefer to learn everything before the twentieth century," Stiles agreed, he liked to learn about everything before that point because that was the century he was born in and he lived through most of it so it held no interest for him. "Actually I wouldn't have much to offer the conversation because I'd be too busy listening to you talk with your accent. Because that, is sexy." And Oh. My. God. That just came out of his mouth.

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PRINCESS SERAPHIM ARVID CAIN
---The future Eternal Queen of the Nords---

Arvid smiled brightly hugging her dear friend. She felt his hot tongue lap against the side of her face, causing the mask on her face to become skewed. This only caused her to laugh again. It was a bright joyous sound, and a rather rare one at that. The list on things that brought her list amount of joy could be listed on one hand. The usually cold princess did have a few soft spots.

“Gunnar,” she giggled kissing the massive wolf’s snout.

She pulled away as the big pup looked at her, wide eyed with his tail wagging wildly. “Come on you big lug, let’s go inside. I want to get this damn dress off, maybe then we can go for a ride,” she chimed. She knew that the beast knew what she was talking about, at least a little bit, because he seemed all the more excited. He loved having her ride his back as much as she loved doing it.

She looped and arm over his shoulders as they walked in together. The two heavily armed bodyguards followed behind her wordlessly. They would not disturb their happy princess, only bask in the glory of her rare and heartwarming happiness.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageLera TillmanUser Image

The Angel

Lera smiled and waved to her friends as they went off. She turned her attention over to her fiancé. It was sweet how concerned he was over her and their growing child. “It’s fine love,” she said sweetly. “We are fine. And it’s adorable how protective you are being. I promise I will take good care of our baby.”

She blushed a bit as he offered her his hand. She placed one small hand in his and giggled as he lifted her up. “Lets!”

She smiled softly closing her eyes as leaning her head on his chest as she placed on hand on his shoulder. She let her body sway in time with his to the music. “I still can’t believe we are going to have a family. I feel so blessed.”

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Lady Dinah Czar

Dinah nodded softly. “She is a mutation of an ice cat demon and werewolf, caused by both parties using forced conception spells. As a child she always seemed so happy with her body. But once she started thinking of boys everything changed. My little girl came to hate her body. I have the power to remove her mutation, but I know that she will be better and stronger for having it. Now I wonder if I should not just offer her the out. She almost killed herself trying to be normal,” she said her voice wavering. She had never struggled so much with choices until she had children. They changed everything. And it seemed that even nearing her millionth birthday she had things to learn.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan wanted to lean down and kiss on of those red cheeks. David was simply too adorable. He leaned down a bit but stopped himself, hopefully before the younger man noticed. Honestly what was he thinking. The sweet man before him was far to wonderful for the likes of him. Levi know well who he was and what he had done, he also knew what his friend deserved, and it was far better than he could ever hope to be. Even if the youth felt the same as he did he would have to turn him away, he did not deserve like likes of David.

“Awww alright,” he said in a mock pout. He smiled brightly down at the man, keeping his thoughts deep down. He was enjoying himself and that was all that mattered right now.

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
                ` ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                              ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                    ` ★ ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                            ` ★ I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                              /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory smiled playfully up at the man. “Oh sexy,” he chuckled. “I think they have a cello over in the music room,” he said with a warm smile. “Though I must admit the guitar is definitely the sexiest thing you play,” he said with another playful little chuckle. He could not help the fact that he was having a good time and feeling at ease. “I can’s say I can blame you for having a hard time deciding. Though I can’t say I know what you feel like. I have always known what I wanted to do.”

As much fun as he was having talking to Matt he was very ready to take this to the next level and retire the evening. He really could not help himself. Matt was not his idea man but he certianly was gorgeous, and it had been all too long since he had been taken care of, so to speak.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxxxxxx
        `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
        ` ★ I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ` ★ SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
        /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        ` ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander laughed warmly as Marcella extended her arms, wrapping them around the two of them goodness only knows how many times. He blushed a bit as she said she loved him and kissed his cheek. “I love you too my darling,” he said sweetly. He leaned down and caught her lips as she pulled her arms back to their normal length. Oh how he adored her, every bit of her. But he would not deny that this slow dancing was not helping all the tension he had been feeling. I mean really he had gone without it for so long it should not be a big deal anymore. But with this gorgeous woman around constantly teasing him with her beauty and her soft lips. He felt almost as though he was a young monster again, charged up with testosterone and passion.

“You are simply too beautiful you know that?”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Kraig Cain Czar
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kraig felt his heart sinking deep into his stomach as he heard the words slipping out of her mouth. He remembered that look from that day, and it was now a horrible memory. But now her attachment to him made sense. He was a replacement for her husband. Part of him wanted to know what had happened to the man, but part of him did not care. An icy distant look fell onto his face. His eyes locked onto his hands as he fought for the words to say.

After a long silence he spoke. His voice was cool and calm and as gentle as it had ever been. “Then you should find him, or have my mother find someone to fix you properly,” he said as he slowly stood.

“Please speak to my mother about this. I do not think it is wise that we see each other again,” he said frankly as he kept his back to her. He did not look back as he opened the door, slipped out, and closed it behind himself. Tears slowly slipped down his cheeks as he made his way back to his study.

He sat himself down on one of his chairs with a bottle of whiskey in hand, ready to drink the ache in his heart away. Kef never loved him, she loved the man he looked like, her husband, and he had only been a replacement. But even so, he loved her more than he could bare, and she was gone.

♥You are the one, the only, my love, and my life.♥

(( Sad face ))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver felt like a big jerk. And even more so when he fought his eyes not to look at Sindelle’s gorgeous body. As she lay against him he wrapped his arms around her, hoping to maximize the amount of skin to skin contact they were making. So that she could drain from him better. He could feel her pulling energy from him, but it really was no issue at all. He had plenty of engery to give. But he would be lying if he said that feeling her body, so soft and smooth against his skin, did not turn him on. He was glad for the distraction for his impure thoughts as she started speaking. He offered her a gentle smile as she looked up at him. But just as quickly as he had been distracted from his male mind he was reminded of it again when she went to kiss his cheek and almost kissed his lips. A vivid memory of the feeling and taste of her lovely lips filled his mind. He did his best to shove the thoughts away, as it would obviously an accident, her getting that close to his lips. But still it took him a good minute to sort through enough to be able to speak. “Ugh… No really Sindelle. It is nothing. Just… ugh… getting to spend some time with a woman as intelligent and kind, and wonderful as you is a blessing. I hardly think of it as babysitting,” he stumbled awkwardly. It was obvious he was nervous.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageProfessor Natalie Coeur Laut

Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop.

Coeur was elegant as he ate. He had been raised to be quite the lady, breaking his habit of eating this way was simply something he could not manage. He could tell that Stiles was struggling to eat elegantly, and in some strange was it was a little charming. The transman was smiling to himself as he ate, and trying not to watch the older man too much. But hey who could blame him, he was cute!

As the man spoke he looked up at him. His ears perked in interest, his tail aimlessly meandering behind him. But at the mention of his accent being sexy his cheeks turned blood red, against his warm tan Indian skin. His ears perked completely then fell sharply as he looked away. “Stiles…” he breathed biting his bottom lip. “Honestly I would not say THAT about this accent,” he said looking up at the man once more. His hair had now fallen in front of his two toned eyes.

One pretty hand with black fingernails reached up and brushed the hair out of his face as he looked at the other man. “I can’t say that the American accent is not attractive. Well at least yours. Some accients you Americans have are simply dégoûtant,” he said not realizing he had just said disgusting in French. He kinda wanted to distract for the complement, as it made him feel rather shy.

Chase away the natural and it returns at a gallop.

{{A leopard cannot change its spots.}}

User Image

((Guess who is caught up now! And I am HOPING to see at least 20 posts needed by next friday when I will finally be back *hint hint everyone* ))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Befriended 100
    User Image
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Lostin sat down next to his boyfriend, setting the items down gently upon the table, huffing as Lorin poured their wine. But he gently clinked their glasses together with a happy little smile, and a murmured, "Meine Licht."

He watched Lorin eating for a moment because he could actually stare in public now. And then he began eating his own food. He had manners, though perhaps not as elegant as Lorins were, he didn't embarrass himself. He could keep up with his lover. Lostin was quiet as they ate, his eyes scanning the rest of the room, watching others eating and socializing.

His eyes eventually turned back to Lorin seeing the other staring at him. His chest warmed at the look and he smiled back, feeling his ears heating up slightly with a blush. "Is it good?" he asked his head cocking to the side slightly, his eyes flashing down to the others plate to indicate what he was asking about.

━╃
    User Image
    ╄━

(And this sucks horribly. He says, 'I posed for the damn picture you drew, I'm not working with your writing too' razz Jerk)

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Befriended 100
    User Image
    ┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
    We touch, I feel a rush, we clutch, it isn't much
    But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us
    It's lust,8 it's torturous, you must be a sorceress, cuz you just
    Did the impossible; gained my trust, don't play games it'll be dangerous
    If you ******** me over, cuz if I get burnt
    Ima show you what it's like to hurt
    Cuz I been treated like dirt before ya
    And love is evol, spell it backwards I'll show ya (evil)
    Nobody knows me, I'm cold, walk down this road all alone
    It's no one's fault but my own. it's the path I've chosen to go
    Frozen as snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so
    Don't ask me why I have no love for these ********' hoes
    Blood suckin' succubuses, what the ******** is up with this
    I've tried in this department but I ain't have no luck with this
    It sucks, but it's exactly what I thought it would be like tryna start over
    I got a hole in my heart, some kind of emotional roller coaster
    Something I won't go till you toy with my emotions so it's over
    It's like an explosion, everytime I hold ya I wasn't joking when I told ya
    You take my breath away, you're a supernova

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛
    Eliana eating was elegant, she remembered her mothers lessons well. She didn't watch Cammy eating, feeling some of the other woman's awkwardness about eating. That and she was a little too nervous herself to look over at her. So she was a little stiff in her movements.

She could do good eating, she was more worried about the dancing. She was good walking around in heels, what she wasn't good at was dancing in heels...or well with any type of shoe really. And she was scared of making a fool of herself, or stepping on Cammy's foot, or oh god! what if she knocked her over? Eliana stared at her plate for a moment, telling her brain to shut up, the only reason she would mess up was if she was thinking like she was. She looked over at Cammy and noticed the other girl had excellent manners, and she smiled fondly at her. Feeling some of her anxiety leech away from just looking at her.

However, she tried not to twitch too much when Cammy finished before her. And she could feel the blondes eyes on her. She was almost finished with everything on the plate, so she was relatively full. She put her silver ware down, before taking a sip of her own wine. "That was really good," she said with an easy smile.

User ImageUser Image
    ┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
    I'll do whatever it takes, when I'm with you I get the shakes
    My body aches, when I ain't with you I have zero strength
    There's no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths
    Why do we say that until we get that person that we thinks
    Gonna be that one, then once we get them it's never the same
    You want them when they don't want you, Soon as they do feelings change
    It's not a contest and I ain't on no conquest for no mate
    I wasn't looking when I stumbled on to you, musta been fate
    But so much is at stake, what the ******** does it take?
    Let's cut to the chase, before the door shuts in your face
    Promise me if I cave in and break
    And leave myself open that I won't be makin' a mistake

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Sparkly Comrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

User Image
    I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

Loralie breathed a small sigh of relief to find that he was not arguing with her over her decision to stay, tilting her head to face up to him. She blinked away the tears that spilled over as he took her mask off for her, smiling softly up at Takeo. Her heart thudded in her chest when he kissed her, and found herself more than a little disappointed when he pulled back after only a few seconds, though this she didn’t show. She shook her head at the idea of staying at the masquerade, “No, I’d rather go to bed, if you don’t mind that,” she smiled again, taking a moment to catch the hand at her neck with hers.

•°o.O What do my surroundings say about me? : Balcony O.o°•
    •°o.O What does my company reflect in me? : Takeo O.o°•
    •°o.O What are my thoughts trying to say? : Going to bed sounds good right now O.o°•

•°o.O {{Out•Of•Commonsense: }} O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
    Let me see. Let me in.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xXHeatherMason_SHXx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces