Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled warmly at the older man. “There is no way that dancing with you will not be memorable,” he said sweetly. He knew that as long as he was with the man he felt so deeply for he would always have a wonderful time.

When Kalin agreed to dance with him and took his hand he felt his heart thrumming happily against his chest. He chuckled at his boyfriends comment. “Don’t worry about it, I’m sure you will do fine,” he said with a warm smile.

He had to admit that holding Klain like this was heaven. Just being close to the man left him in a blissful that, but to hold him so near was euphoria. The albino turned his head and gently kissed the hand on his shoulder. A tender smile played on his face as he looked down at the beautiful face, and that gorgeous cyan eye. As the man slipped closer he looped his arm around his waist, keeping him close. He leaned down and pressed his lips against the elemental’s. They moved slowly, their feet slowly moving in time with the music. As he pulled back from the kiss he looked down into the man’s eye and smiled shyly. It was still a little strange to see him from this angle, but he loved it. He loved kissing him, and dancing with him, and looking down onto his face.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Lady Dinah Czar

Dinah looked up at the man as he handed her a cup of tea. She had to admit a nice cup of tea did sound like just the thing right now. His gentle touch was very welcome. It had truly been a long time since a man, other than her boys, had been so tender with her. She nodded softly at his comment and sat back sipping her tea. “Thank you. Seeing Keiri that way, it has to be the worst sight my tired old eyes have ever seen,” her hands shook as she tried to shake the memory from her mind. It just hurt to much.

How many friends had she not made and lost? How many people had she buried in her time? How many sick and dying had she saved? And none of them, not one came close to the pain she felt just now. Her eyes came to rest upon the man. “It must seem foolish that I should be so shaken. I saved her. There was never a doubt that I could, I mean I will be a million years old in a month’s time, there is almost nothing I cannot do. Still somehow I cannot help but feel fearful, and shaken. My mind and my emotions refuse to sync up,” she let out a small sigh and sipped at the tea. It bothered her that she did not have complete control of herself.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image User ImageUser Image

Lacey was more than grateful for the help up. And her cheeks turned a bit red as the beautiful woman grabbed her by the waist. At the woman’s apology she shook her head and chuckled. “Don’t worry about it, it’s not like I wasn’t already wet,” she giggled. “Thanks for the help up. I don’t think I could have made it on my own.” She blushed a bit more. She moved forward feeling the cooler water all around her. She did her best not to shiver, but she was a lot more exposed than her friend, and it was a drastic change.

“Let’s keep moving shall we?”

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Kraig Cain Czar
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kraig was admittedly relieved to see that his girlfriend had even woken up. He knew she was a doll, but he was not sure what that really meant as far as her health and wellbeing. But as she spoke he felt his heart sinking. He sat back, still perched on the side of her bed, on hand gently holding hers. The vampire was doing all he could to prepare himself for what may come next. And try as he might he could not keep the concerned look off of his face. He had always been completely honest with her, and to think that she had kept something from him, and obviously not something small either, well it ripped at his heart. “Okay,” he said softly. “I’m listening.”

♥You are the one, the only, my love, and my life.♥

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXMaria Seraphim NicholetteXXXXXXX
Est-ce que je sais l'amour

Maria listened to the woman speaking and felt her heart dropping. When the woman started crying and leaned closer to her, resting her head on her chest, all she could do was hold the woman. She let the girl pull away and finish speaking. Once Creo stopped speaking she leaned forward gently brushing the tears from her lover’s face. “I’m so sorry Creo. I will never let something like that happen to you again,” she said softly. Her voice may have been soft but it was a vow. She would find a way to kill everyone who had hurt her lover. This woman meant everything to her, and she would do anything for her.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image

♪Яаίη walked into her friends room and plopped down on her bed, sitting the dishes on a night stand. She slipped her heals off, glad to feel her feet finally free.

She had wondered over to the rack of movies and was looking them over when her friend handed her some pjs she had left with her. She grabbed them and smiled. “Oh god, thank you so much,” she laughed warmly. She stood and slipped out of the dress. For a moment she stood there, wearing only her white boy-short panties, lavishing the feeling of being out of that dress. But after a moment she slipped into her clothes. They were so comfy!

She looked at her friend as she flopped down on her friends and blushed a bit. Alicia looked gorgeous! “Damn sexy lady,” she teased warmly. She held up the movie case for bride’s maids. She put the movie into the dvd player and moved back to her friend grabbing her dishes as the movie got ready to play. “I am in the mood for a good laugh, hope you don’t mind,” she said smiling at the other woman.

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver’s eyes shot open as he felt her kissing him so suddenly. He had not noticed the sudden rush in energy that was threatening his life. He was far to distracted by the gorgeous woman. But when he felt her pulling energy from him it all clicked. He pushed his energy toward her, assuming that she could use it anyway.

When at last she pulled away she had only drained enough energy to stabilize him. He was a powerhouse. He had more energy than should be possible, but it was due to his dual-affinity. But it certainly did not seem to have done well for Sindelle. He felt like an a**, seeing her obviously weakened. “Yes, I’m fine now. God Sindelle I am so sorry,” he said softly. He reached over touching her face. “You didn’t have to do that, I can discharge energy,” he said softly as he started pushing energy into her through his hands. He closed his eyes feeling like an a**. “Let me give you some energy,” he said gently.

How could he have been so careless and wound up causing her so much pain. He was sure that he had just ruined any chance of friendship. And almost gotten himself killed. While he pushed energy into her, pretty well unfased by the draining she had done earlier, he melded the energy inside of him to keep himself even. He would not let himself be so careless again.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory nodded at Thane’s remark. He was a little appreciative that the anthro was still being so honest. It made him feel almost safe. “Yeah, that is what I thought,” he said with a smug smile.

Hearing Dante pipe he froze. How did he know that he was hurt. There was nothing showing. His shirt was black, no way the blood could show, and he had cleaned up his hand. That was when it dawned on him that the man could smell it. “Chill your s**t Dante. He opened an old wound I am fine. Put your ******** sword away,” he grunted. That was all the explanation that this guy deserved.

He turned to Thane and nodded toward the door. He grabbed his wallet and stuffed it in his pocket. “Let’s go somewhere else,” he said not looking at his roommate. It was quite obvious he didn’t want to be around him.

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan chuckled warmly at David saying he was a terrible teacher. “Well I am sure I am a pretty crappy student too, so it will make it interesting,” he teased happily. It didn’t matter to him weither he learned to hip-hop dance. All he wanted to do was enjoy his time with the younger man. The more he thought about it the more he realized that he really cared for this kid.

Seeing the younger man blush only made him smile more. He loved that adorable little blush. “Alright, how is magnificent,” he said with a playful grin. But it was obvious how highly he thought of the man’s art. He could see a bit of the teens soul in his art, and it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

He blushed a bit, a very light pink coloring that seemed almost alien on his face. To know David though he was interesting made him all the more happy. He wanted to scoop the teen up and spin him around but he decided not to. Instead he smiled down into the man’s eyes. “Glad I am not the only one feeling that way. You are one of the most interesting people I have even met,” he said with a sweet tone in his voice.

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Euthydemos son of Zeuxis of Halonnesus

Euthydemos nodded lightly. “She is a true Nord, I will give her that. She is fit to lead her people. But she must learn to socialize better when common folk,” he said calmly. “She is so ready and excited to bloody her blade. It is my job to teach her not to be so ready to draw blood. If I teach her correctly, she will be the greatest of queens, if I do not, she will likely destroy her kingdom.”

He would admit that he had never looked at Audrey as a woman until recently. But that was because until recently she was not a woman, but a woman stuck in a child’s body. But now that he had met her, and he was dancing with her he found he deeply intreeging.

“I’m sorry. This is so rude of me, speaking only of myself and my student. When all I really want to talk about it you,” he said smiling slightly down at her.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    and the world will be as one.

Imagine all the people
    [/color
    ]

Aidan laughed, the little chuckle of a laugh he allowed himself. Actually laughing was too dangerous, it could start him into an episode with his lungs, which would result in more heart palpitations and that was the last thing he wanted.

He looked down at the outfits she brought. The leather was certainly not his thing, but she had gone out of her way to bring it for him. The least he could do was wear it. “Oh these are cool,” he said honestly. He got up and started changing. But he could not seem to get things to sit right. So after fussing with the over shirt for a bit he turned to his sister looking a bit exasperated.

“A little help please, these clothes are awkward to get right,” he said fiddling with the top a bit more. He know his sister would always be there to help him, and it made him happy.

Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And the world will live as one

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PRINCESS SERAPHIM ARVID CAIN
    ---The future Eternal Queen of the Nords---

Arvid was glad to be away from that annoying girl, apparently named Fay. She walked out of the area where the masquerade was being held. She wanted to be done with this for tonight. She made her way around to meet her pup.

The vampire had not even made it half of the way before Gunnar raced up over to her. She let out a bright laugh and tossed her arms around the massive direwolf’s neck. She buried her face in his fur as he sat down and put an paw around her, retuning her embrace. This beast was her best friend.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
                ` ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                              ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                    ` ★ ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                            ` ★ I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                              /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory laughed warmly. “It does not really feel like to much work. The book is a labor of love, and hopefully my future financial security,” he said as they continued to dance together. This was the first time he had ever felt so comfortable with a man he intended to ********. He was really considering not going through with it and just forming a friendship. But god he wanted it so bad! “Oh you play? What insturments?” he asked with an egger tone in his sweet voice.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxxxxxx
        `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
        ` ★ I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ` ★ SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
        /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        ` ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!

((*throws hands in the air and holds them there* ******** CAUGHT UP! HELL YES!))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle smiled weakly at him. "Don't apologize. You were close to killing yourself, Oliver; I acted on instinct." As he placed his hands on her face, her smile faded. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on his hand slightly. "Unfortunately the rate at which I drain energy is pretty constant, even when my partner extends it to me. It's the amount of contact that really makes the difference. The only time I can drain large amounts in a short time with little contact is in life-or-death situations." Her breathing had evened out, but she was tired as all hell. It took a nice bit of effort for her to stay awake at this point, headache aside. "As you can see, it costs me more energy than it gives me. In order for me to drain you effectively, I'd need to feel quite a bit more skin than this. If you're not comfortable with it, I won't force you, though."

Sindelle was feeling just as guilty as he was. She felt like she was the one who triggered that burst of energy, and she didn't want to stick around if she was going to be dangerous to him. She'd call Matt if she had to; she didn't have the energy to go looking for anyone else tonight.

Beloved Cultist

User Image
    Nov. thirteenth, 12:35 am.
    In the hospital with Kraig

Kef noticed a few nurses moving in, no doubt wanting to check on their patient. She wanted to tell Kraig about her past, but it was embarrassing enough to do alone, let alone with an audience.

She dropped her voice, saying, "Can we leave? I feel fine now and I promise if I feel ill again we cab come right back. I just don't want to talk in front of other people."

Kef hoped that this wouldn't push Kraig away. She had no choice in how she was brought into this world, and one could hardly blame her for being afraid of telling him. He did, after all, look like a mirror image of Lord Vic. Kef had picked out their physical differences over time, but they were so minute. But the doll knew in her heart she had to open up.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces