Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

 
User Image

xxβ„Œπ”žπ”±π”’ 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔒𝔫𝔬π”ͺ 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒𝔰, π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔒, π”Žπ”’π”’π”­ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”‘π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’ 𝔦𝔣 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”³π”žπ”©π”²π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒

xxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Leviathan felt like such a monstrosity next to his lean gorgeous young friend. I mean he knew that he had the body of a god and it was coveted by almost everyone, but did he have to be so ******** tall too? And knowing his own strength did not help the way he felt. But there was something strangely wonderful about feeling the frail(at least in comparison) man in his arms. He had felt protective over David almost from the start, and even more so now that he was so attached to the younger man. It had been such a long time since he had felt these wonderful feelings that they seemed totally alien, but he did enjoy them.

He was glad to see the younger man enjoying himself as he started to relax into the dance. He decided to put off adding the spin to it for now, better that he keep things slow and enjoyable. He smiled tenderly down at the man. β€œFrom the way you were talking I actually expected you to have more trouble, but you are doing very well. Personally the waltz is one of my favorite dances, it can be so beautiful an expressive,” he said softly. With David he didn’t mind letting his real self show, the smart, tender, loving, giving, protective, honorable, and even a bit artistic person that hid beneath the hate.

β€œI hope this isn’t boring for you,” he said as the thought occurred to him that the younger male might not like this as much as he did. β€œTell me if you are not having fun. I don’t want to force you to dance with me if you are not enjoying it.”

xxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

 
    User Image
                ` β˜… ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                          β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
                              ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                    ` β˜… ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                            ` β˜… I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                              /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory chuckled warmly. β€œYeah, don’t worry I keep an eye on the guys she goes for. Can’t let my friend mess around with guys so far below her,” he said with a warm smile. It was obvious he cared for the woman by the look in his eyes. He never could hide that kinda almost fatherly look that came over him when he spoke of those he cared for.

Hearing how Matt and Sindelle met was actually a bit surprising, and very interesting. β€œWow, so you have been together for quite some time. That is sweet. But I must ask, what do you mean by β€˜hunting’?” he asked giving into his peaked curiosity. Some small part of him considered not ******** this guy, and actually just making a friend of him, but considering how long it had been since he got some he knew his lower brain would wind up winning out. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t be nice now though.

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€xxxxxxx
        `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
        ` β˜… I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ` β˜… SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
        /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        ` β˜… ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!
         

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Kraig Cain Czar
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kraig felt his worry only growing as Kef told him not to. When she asked to be put down he shook his head sternly. β€œNo.” And it was not a few moments later that she lay unconscious in his arms. He raced to the nurse’s office where he surrendered her to them after telling them what he knew had happened, which honestly was not much.

Once they had done all they could they let him into the room. He grabbed a chair and sat at her bedside gently stroking her hand. He hoped beyond hope that she would wake up. He was so worried and the nurses rather baffled.

β™₯You are the one, the only, my love, and my life.β™₯
     

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

Γ—ΒΊΒ°β€Λœ`”°º×
    creo
    User Image
    β„“angley
    Γ—ΒΊΒ°β€Λœ`”°º×

βœ— Painful memories to the future lay overlap
    Drunkenness distorted memories from the past continue
    βœ—

User Image
    Creo smiled as Maria told her what she wanted to hear. It was always something would want her to say. Before the darkness around them disappeared she spoke. "I love you too." She said smiling tiredly. She moved away from the other so they didn't look like the odd balls and took Maria's hand leading her through the tables towards the exit. She stepped out shutting the doors behind her and lead the way back to their dorm. God she hoped Marcella was going to stay with her boyfriend tonight as she really did not want to be in front of others at the moment. She let Maria's hand go to fish in her pockets for their key and pulled it out along with whatever else was in there. She unlocked the door opening it and smiling as the scent of cigarette's and them wafted into her nostrils. She dumped her keys on the nightstand before going over to rummage through her clothes that sat atop her dresser in a laundry basket.

Creo had never really been one to keep things tidy seeing how she never really grew up with discipline or the discipline she had been taught she had slowly forgotten. She pulled a tank top out and undressed leaving her in just her panties before pulling the tank top on. When she was finished with that she dug under her bed pulling out a few bottles of beer along with a bottle opener. She popped the caps off and handed one to Maria before she rested down next to her. "Hey can I ask you something? We barely know anything about each others pasts and well I would like to know yours. I'll tell you mine if you want although don't expect me to be happy about it."

βœ— Search for the truth βœ—

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[edited]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Arvid’s eye twitched slightly as she heard someone speaking to her. After 6 cups of some very nice mead she was starting to feel it. This b***h could hold her booze like NO OTHER! But she was not very friendly, even when starting to feel tipsy. She opened her mouth at first a strange bit of a guttural and harsh sounding language slipped from her lips. That is of course till she realized she could not speak Old Norse to someone here. The only nords around were her bodyguards, who were both standing behind her scanning the room intently.

She closed her mouth, took another big swig of the sweet liquid and truned to the woman clearing her throat. β€œThese men are not my friends. They are my royal bodyguards, and they are forbidden to drink. Not that any of that has a damn thing to do with a common girl like you. No leave me to my mead,” she said her accent rather thick.

She missed her mother and her home. The snow here was lovely and homey, but everyone around her were such wimps. At least the Nords had enough pride to work on themselves as warriors. She looked out past the barrier to see Gunnar sitting in the snow just beyond it looking at her. She looked down at her almost filled glass. She would finish this, possibly tell this girl off some more, then go for a ride on her direwolf.

User Image

 

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

User Image
    Fay Haywood

Fay was quite surprised that the woman responded as if she was speaking in tongues. It became clear that she did not intend to when she stopped short and continued in English. What she said though almost made Fay laugh. The night was already bad enough but this, this was icing on the cake. Who would have thought the school would be blessed with a royal tot like her.

Looking back to the reflection in the bottom of her raised glass she jeered, β€œcommon girl? Sounds like the little princess is letting it all go to her head. Sure you haven’t had too much to drink missy?” Putting the glass down she waved to the bartender for another. [******** bodyguards,”
    she said under her breath, β€œin a school of all places. They act likes it’s a damned warzone.”

Looking back over at Arvid she continued, β€œand who is blessing this lowly common girl with her presence might I ask?”

User Image

I’ll start this broken heart,
    I’ll fix it up so it will beat again,
    not just for me but for anyone.

OOC: Looks like they are getting along nicely.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David smiled bashfully and looked away slightly as Leviathan mentioned he wasn't doing too bad. "That's because we're not turning. It's kind of ironic; I'm great with footwork for hip-hop dances, but I get so lost with ballroom. I guess everyone just has a natural rhythm, and ballroom isn't really mine. I'm the same way with Latin dances; I can get the most basic steps, but adding onto it is my problem. With enough practice, I'd be sure to improve, I'm sure, but it's hard to feel motivated to do so with something I've never taken too seriously."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Call me out on a dancing mistake and it won't mean too much to me, but point out something that's even slightly off-proportion in my art, and I'll spend hours trying to fix it, or brood over it if the piece is done and I can't do anything about it. It all boils down to what you're passionate about, really."

When Levi said he could stop if David was getting bored, David shook his head and smiled. "I'm not bored at all. We're having a lovely conversation and I'm not tripping over myself, so I'm having a great time." It was nice being able to dance and talk at the same time. If they had incorporated the turn that really made a waltz, he would've been too focused on the dance to talk. It defeated the dance's original purpose as a social tool, really.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt smiled weakly as Riory asked what he meant by hunting. He thought for a moment of how exactly to explain it. "Well, like Sindelle, I can feed on life energy to get by--it's the only thing she can feed on, but that's not necessarily relevant, I guess. Most succubi and incubi like us have a certain kind of energy that just satisfies us more than others. Mine is negative energy, things like fear, sorrow, anger, jealousy or hatred--hell, even annoyance works sometimes. I don't particularly enjoy scaring people half to death on a regular basis, so if I haven't had an opportunity to drain, I'll find some manner of large woodland creature to scare half to death instead. It's... tedious, for lack of a better word, but I don't usually have to do it too often because the world is full of very negative people. I don't drain the same way Sindelle does, either, so that makes it a lot easier."

He decided it was time for a subject change and came out with the first question that popped into his head. "So, what sorts of things to you like to do in your spare time?"

Beloved Cultist

User Image
    Nov. thirteenth, 12:30 am.
    Dreaming in the hospital

As Kef was carried to the hospital, she dreamed. For a while, all she dreamed of was fog. She could feel the coolness of the fog, and it reminded her of her home before the school. Sometimes, she would stand on the large balcony and look out at the vast yard, trying to make out the trees, the hedge maze, anything out in the thick fog.

As she though of the balcony, Kef slowly began to walk, her arms outstretched. She didn't want to disrupt the peace of the dream. After a few paces, she felt her fingers touch something. The doll looked down, seeing the familiar metal fencing of her old home. Her eyes widened, and she turned around, walking away from the edge. Dream or not, she knew this old home like the back of her hand.

After what seemed like ages, she reached the glass, French doors. She pressed her face to them, trying to see inside, but all she saw was more fog. Slowly, Kef turned the handle, letting herself in. The room was hazy, but exactly how she remembered.

She didn't remember how long she wandered the house, walking slowly, almost bouncing through her dream. Why was she here? She ran her fingers along the walls, revisiting towers, the library, the once busy kitchen, the echoing ballroom, her old bedroom.

Once Kef had explored the house, finding it empty, she bounced down the grand staircase, stopping dead in her tracks halfway down. After a moment or two, she moved ever so slowly towards the familiar form, the magic gone from her dream.

He sat in his leather chair, facing the stairs, almost waiting for her. He did not move, and Kef wondered if he was dead. "K-Kraig?...", she asked, stopping a good distance away from him.

"Sorry to disappoint, love. Only me.", Lord Vic said, standing and walking to the vast bar behind him. He poured himself a whiskey over ice, and sat back in the chair. He never drank much before, except when he was under great stress.

Kef hesitated, a bit afraid of her husband and creator. "Why am I here?", she asked quietly.

"Well you were never supposed to leave. I made you for me, you know. If you hadn't left, this wouldn't have happened. You aren't indestructible, you know. I could have fixed these problems before they even happened." Lord Vic emptied his drink, letting it dangle in his hand over the arm of the chair. He hung his head, rarely looking at Kef as he spoke. "But you had to break my heart and leave me. Run away without a word."

Emotion stirred in Kef and she seethed. The room seemed to feel her anger and waves like those off hot pavement began to rise from the floor. How dare he say she was at fault?! He had left her in the night, marrying another woman on his quest to rule. She had no choice but to leave! And the torment she had gone through in leaving and his betrayal was almost unbearable for the poor girl.

"I can't break what you don't have. You don't have a heart. You left me to rot, like this house. The servants left, and I waited, for years, I waited. I don't need you."

"Yes, Kef, you do. You can't move, remember? You need me to fix it."

"No I don't!"
    , she screamed. The room began to change again, decaying before her eyes. "I do not need you. Kraig can make me better. I won't be trapped with these memories!"

Lord Vic looked up, laughing at her. The ground shook and the house began to crumble, the ground splitting. "You know nothing! I thought I raised you to be smart, Kef! You need me, you stupid b-"

Before he could finish, he and his chair fell into a huge cavern that ripped through the ground. Kef looked around, seeing the destruction that her dream had created. She sat on the bottom step, trying to escape her dream. She blocked out the sound of snapping marble, thinking of nothing but Kraig, the man who loved her.
    With a gasp, she opened her eyes, seeing that she was in the hospital.

"K-Kraig?"

User Image

((Holy s*it this is huge! lol))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

User Image
    Alicia laughed and shrugged. She was good at things, sure, but nothing as revered as music or art. "Well, I did wash a cat last week without a scratch. Guess that's talent enough, huh?"

She grinned a huge grin when Rain said she wanted a girl's night. The blonde quickly thought about whether she had picked up her apartment or not. But if she hadn't, it wouldn't be the first mess that Rain had seen in her room.

User Image
    Rain used her magic to ball up food, and Alicia laughed. "Have I told you just how kick a** you are?", she said as she stood. She planted a huge kiss on her friend's forehead, offering her a hand to get up.

They walked to her apartment, passing two very drunk professors. Alicia overheard Rodney asking Sakura what her apartment number was. Sakura was clearly tanked, so Alicia whispered "She's Apartment One", as she passed.

User Image

Once they reached her apartment, she gave a little flourish before opening the door. Her room was cleaner than she had thought with only a few clothes on the floor. Alicia pushed them to the side as she walked to the kitchen with the food. "Sit wherever you want, hun, but my TV is in my room."

She pulled out a few dishes, showing them to her friend. "When I moved in here, I asked Audrey if she had some dishes I could have. She was gonna give me this fancy set, but I insisted that it was too fancy, and that I would be happy with just the dishes from the kitchen. So I swiped some of the magical plates from the Dining Hall, and no one was the wiser! The magic works in here too, so I eat whatever I want!"

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Goodnight all my children.
    Now, we must lay down our heads.
    You wouldn't want the sun to catch you missing from your beds.

I wish that we could stay here,
    I wish with all my heart.
    But to the earth we've been committed, and now we must depart.

Goodnight.
    ☠

Rodney groaned as Sakura fell asleep. His apartment would be fine for her to stay in, but he was so particular about guests, and he never had anyone stay the night. Besides, he had nowhere for her to sleep. He lifted her over his shoulder like a sack of flour, walking towards the professor apartments. He figured he could find hers eventually.

Alicia and Rain Czar walked by, and he heard Alicia whisper to him, 'She's Apartment One." He nodded in thanks, and hoisted the sleeping professor higher onto his shoulder. Rodney meant to speak to Alicia about the cat he had found earlier, but he figured he could wait until another time.

One power of his race was reading minds and dreams. Rodney generally avoided reading minds as a courtesy, but he could hardly block out a few of the hazy dreams floating from the sleeping woman on his shoulder. He blushed as he saw some of the thoughts Sakura was having, It had been decades since he had sex, and the idea of it was a bit nerve-wracking. But Rodney decided it must be the alcohol dreaming for her, and decided it was no big deal.

He reached her room, and prayed the door would be unlocked. Rodney dreaded the process it would take to open it if it were not. He turned the handle, happy to see that it was unlocked.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    and the world will be as one.

Imagine all the people

Aidan took a deep breath of the strange smelling medicine feeling it floating down into his lungs coating them and making them feel at little funny. He was used to the sensation by now. The feeling of the mask on his face, the soft hum of the machine, the taste of it laying on his tongue. He had done this once a week since he could remember. The medicine had changed, thanks to medical advances. He heard the liquid bubbling slightly, indicating that the treatment was almost done.

A small huff of a sigh slipped from his lips as he lifted his book back in front of his face. Where was Nadia? He knew she had a shoot but this seemed much longer than usual, and the lonely boy greatly missed his twin. His bright blue eyes scanned the page as he relaxed again. She would be back soon. He was sure of that. She always took care of him, and he always felt bad. But he was so grateful for her help. He only hoped that he could become more useful, and stop being a burden to her. All he had ever wanted was to be normal. Some days he wished that they had saved his mother instead of him, so Naida could have a normal happy life, without constantly having to worry about a weak pathetic younger brother.

He shook his head lightly dislodging his thought. He knew that they were not useful. His parents were both dead, and he was all she had, and he would never want to leave her without someone. He pulled his knees up, listening once again to the gurgling of his nebulizer and closed his eyes. He rubbed them with the back of his hand. He opened his eyes again and reopened his book. It was an enjoyable story, but he missed his sister and it made it hard to focus. At least he was comfy on his bed.

Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And the world will live as one

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Lady Dinah Czar

Dinah was grateful for Adeyemi’s company. It had been a rough day for her. Finding out that Lorin had chosen Lostin as his β€˜One’, and now her darling daughter had almost killed herself trying to be something she is so completely is not. The comfortable silence between them was almost comforting.

She smiled softly as she looked around his sparsely furnished apartment. It was quite lovely and cozy in its own way. β€œIt’s quite nice,” she said softly as she walked over to one of the chairs and lowered herself into it. Somehow she felt so old. Her body did not look a day over 23, even though it had lasted her almost a million years, and after all of what had taken place this day she could feel her years weighing down on her. She was ancient, she had seen countless civilizations come and go, watched the humans of this planet evolve, and rejoiced in all of their triumphs, and it seemed like all of these things sat upon her more heavily than they had in hundreds of years.

She gently ran one of her delicate hands over her face, covering her eyes for a moment, and then running her fingers down the side of her cheek. β€œI’m sorry. This is not at all what I wanted for this evening. I feel my age suddenly,” she said softly.

 

Eloquent Lunatic

 
    User Image
    User Image

With: Drago

Keiri blushed deeply as her boyfriend scooped her up and carried her to his bed. It was amazing. The way he lay her down, tucked her in, and took a spot beside her. Her ears perked happily as she snuggled close to Drago. β€œYes, this is wonderful,” she whispered closing her eyes.

She let her mind drift away a bit as she wrapped her arm around his torso. She could smell him so much better now that she had as a human. She had missed that scent. Oh how she adored being close to him. She could only imagine how wonderful it was going to feel being completely intertwined with him, but she kept those thoughts well hidden, or at least she tried.

She could feel her body growing strong again. It didn’t take long, now that she was supernatural again. She looked up at the man. The long silence between them had been comfortable and restful but she wanted to break it now. β€œI’m almost feeling normal again,” she whispered to him as she moved a bit closer, drawing small circles on his chest with the tip of her finger.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Member 100
    • Autobiographer 200
    ((When is Cory going to have another post D smile )

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff