Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander loved seeing Marcella blush. She was so incredibly beautiful, no matter what she looked like. It was her soul that he loved. The way she was so unique and kind, and somehow she loved him. He was so incredibly lucky. He could see that she was apprehensive about dancing, but this time he had a plan so that she could really enjoy it. “Wonderful!” he chimed as he stood and took her hand. He lead her out to the dance floor.

His trade mark ear to ear grin plastered on his face the monster wrapped his arms around her dainty waist. It was a little awkward considering he was used to REAL dancing. But this awkward high school slow dance was sure to be something that his beloved could enjoy, so it made it worthwhile. He leaned down and gently placed a kiss on her cheek. “I love you Marcella. And I am so glad to get to spend this lovely evening with you,” he whispered into her ear lovingly.

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

User Image
Fay Haywood

Fay was drunk, nearly beyond drunk. It was always the same with her when it came to alcohol. So eager to down a few but a few was all it took. The whole masquerade was a let down. Just another social event where she gets ditched by her friends. She even had a wonderful outfit too. It was by far one of her favorite kimonos she owned.

With a long drawn out sigh she sipped her toxin away. “Why did that old man send me here anyway,” she said under her breath, “feels like I’m just wasting my time.” Looking down into the bottom of the glass she saw the reflection of a rather imposing figure. In her haze she completely missed Arvid, or her guards for that matter, join her at the bar. Although there was an empty seat between them it was obvious that nobody was going to ask one of her bodyguards to move in order to take it.

She wore a grin under her mask. At this point she was just looking for a way to crash. “Why don’t you have your buddies sit down and have a drink too?” she asked tilting her head toward Arvid.

User Image

I’ll start this broken heart,
I’ll fix it up so it will beat again,
not just for me but for anyone.

OOC: :3

Hilarious Fatcat

xLilLuna

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where?: Courtyard
Who?: A small fox
Thinking?: Interesting...
OOC:

Serenity Dusk

User Image
User Image

Serenity was lost in her thoughts mindlessly stroking Kettu's stomach. She hadnt really thought about what happened and it was the first time in years that she thought about her dead lover. Hearing Kettu speak she looked down at the fox her eyes still showing her pain. "I'm fine just thinking is all." She said before letting out a yawn. She brought Kettu up to where she was holding her under her arms. "I think I'll go to her now." She said before setting her down. She leaned down patting Kettu gently before she moved out of the shadows. "Thank you for keeping me company." She said before heading off to her room.

She stepped a little later and got ready for bed changing into a simple nightgown that stopped at her mid thighs. Settling down with one of her books on medical know how reading over a few chapters before she eventually drifted off.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Adeyemi gave a sympathetic smile, seeing the pain in Dinah's face. Someone with as many responsibilities as the headmistress was sure to be full of stresses and worries. He took her arm tenderly, walking her to his apartment. He allowed the comfortable silence between them as they walked, taking in the energies between them.

He opened the door to his place, gesturing for her to enter. It was sparsely furnished, yet rich with culture. A makeshift bed was in the middle of the room, made from a large cushion elevated on a platform, covered with plush pillows and colorful African and Indian blankets. There were a few chairs set on rugs, and bookshelves overflowing with books. "It is humble, but I am happy for a place of my own. Please, sit wherever you wish."

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Drago caught an odd look in Keiri's eye when she mentioned his room, but he shrugged it off. He walked her to his room, keeping an eye on her. As they got closer, she seemed to get stronger. He opened the door for her, smiling as he swept her off her feet.

Drago carried her to his bed, laying her close to the wall, He lifted up the blankets, tucking them around Keiri, and laid down beside her. "Is that okay? You comfortable?"

So if I hurt your feelings...

Don't take it the wrong way...

Its just because I'm...

FRISKY

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageRhys nodded gently. “Yes it’s gorgeous,” he said softly. He tucked into his food, trying to get himself NOT to spend the whole time looking at the beautiful man next to him. The food was delicious, and focusing on that kept him slightly distracted. He did steal a few glances and would blush every time. He looked up at the man when he heard him speaking. A bright smile popped onto his face as he heard the offer to dance. “I would love to,” he said in a bright yet hushed and slightly shy tone. His cheeks were a bit red. The thought of being in the elf’s arms made him giddy.

He finished the last of his food in a few moments and waited for Crevan to finish so they could dance. Time could not go fast enough till he got to feel those wonderful strong arms around him. Oh lord he was so in love with this man, and he knew he had no chance. But this would make a wonderful memory for him to lose himself in.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled softly. “Yes it will. And my first time dancing with someone that I am not related to,” he said with a slight blush.

Once Kalin said he was ready he jumped up out of his chair. He moved over offering him his hand. “May I have this dance?” he asked with a bright smile. He had ALWAYS wanted to do that.

As soon as the man took his hand he helped him up. He lead Kalin out to the dance floor. With a gentle motion he pulled the man toward him. One hand gently slid onto the shorter man’s hip, while the other still held his hand. The music was slow enough that they could dance together and not have to dance too fast. They could relax and be close, and wonderful.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image User ImageUser Image

Lacey was a little nervous as Lorna slipped under the water. But when the girl slipped out and sprayed water at her she erupted into laughter. Her face glowing brightly as she laughed. She swam over and hugged her as she calmed down from her giggling. “Sounds good,” she giggled.

She let go of the woman and started swimming toward the sound of the rushing water, hoping the woman would follow.

User Image

((AAAAND this sucks.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Euthydemos son of Zeuxis of Halonnesus

Euthydemos smiled softly, which was a rare expression for him. Normally he did not have any expression. “Really? Well I suppose there are quite a few dances in this school,” he mused to her. He was certainly not the greatest at conversation, he hoped the lovely woman did not mind.

At her question he nodded. “Please excuse my wondering eyes, but it is a habit after all of these years,” he said politely. “Princess Seraphim is a private student of mine. I am training her to be an assassin. Normally I would not tolerate her drinking, but for tonight, in this lovely party, she can let her discipline slide.”

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Lorna hugged Lacey back, a bit surprised by the physical affection. She smiled and squeezed a little, noting the warmth of her friend's skin against her fur.

The anthro swam after her friend, switching between back and front stroke. As she swam on her back, she admired the stone ceilings and how the lights shone off it. Everything at this school was so lovely! Lorna's home had a grotto swimming hole much like this one, but it wasn't nearly as lovely and magical as this one.

She swam towards a small rock wall, hoisting herself up over at it. Lorna's tail swished, and she felt it brush something, presumably Lacey's face. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She climbed up into the smaller pool, noticing the water was more shallow and cooler here. "Do you need help up?"

But the day pressed on like crushing weights
For no man does it ever wait
Like memories of dying days
That deafen us like hurricanes
Bathed in flames we held the brand
Uncurled the fingers in your hand
Pressed into the flesh like sand
Now do you understand?

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver smiled awkwardly at the gorgeous fierce woman in front of him. “Oh, good,” he said softly. He blushed at her reaction to the mention of Hime. Normally girls did not like pigs. “Yeah, she is. Hime is my little princess,” he chuckled a warm almost fathering look in his eyes as he talked about her. “She is adorable and so smart. I can definitely introduce you to her sometime, she is very friendly. But she is also very spoiled.”

Hearing her talk about her pet he smiled a bit more. He adored animals and cats had to be one of his favorites. “Well I am sure he deserved it. What is your cat’s name,” he asked smiling warmly.

He followed her in absolutely amazed at the sight of the little place. “Wow, this place is amazing,” he spoke in a rather hushed tone as he walked in and looked around. He blushed as she lit the candles. It made a sort of romantic lighting in the beautiful little room.

He walked over and sat next to her after her invitation. He was amazed at just how nervous he was feeling sitting next to her. “Ugh yeah. Honestly there are just so many. Sailor Moon, don’t judge me it is awesome, Black Butler, Death Note, Fruits Basket, and Trinity Blood, those are my favorites. I can’t chose just one,” he laughed softly scratching the back of his head. He gently touched his glasses pushing them into place, even though they were not really slipping. “What is your favorite series?”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXMaria Seraphim NicholetteXXXXXXX
Est-ce que je sais l'amour

Maria chuckled. “You know I can be dominant too, you are just so wonderfully dominant,” she said with a soft purr in her voice. She had to hold in a gasp as the woman attacked her neck. She bit her lip and closed her eyes giving in. She loved the feeling of Creo grabbing her and holding her tightly. She rested her head gently on her lovers as she listened to her. “I promise, I will always be by your side, no matter what it takes. I love you,” she said softly and honestly.

She smirked feeling their foreheads pressed together and hearing the offer. "Yeah, let's get out of here," she said dispelling the darkness she had wrapped around then and letting her lover lead her away.

((this is not very good sorry))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle smiled as Oliver asked about her cat. "Her name's Hecate. She's probably just as spoiled as your Hime. She has the personality of a grumpy old lady, though."

She turned to face him as he sat down, crossing one leg over the other and leaning forward a tiny bit. It was amazing how someone's body language could influence a conversation, and she intended hers to show interest--the fact that she really was interested certainly helped. When he mentioned liking Sailor Moon, she chuckled. "Hey, everyone needs at least one magical girl anime; mine's Cardcaptor Sakura--if I can't judge, neither can you," she said with a laugh, nudging him lightly with her foot. When he asked her what her favourite series was, she answered without hesitation, "Hetalia: Axis Powers." She giggled. "At least it is right now. I do enjoy a few others, though. Death Note is certainly up there; L is just the best. I also really enjoyed Darker Than Black, Ouran High School Host Club, and I just finished Speed Grapher. That series was really good, I'd highly reccomend it."

She smiled at him, leaning her head on the couch slightly. She was finding it really easy to just be natural with him, which didn't happen too often. While Oliver certainly seemed attracted to it, she wasn't so sure how she was going to seduce him with it. She saw an opportunity as she noticed his glasses had slid down his nose again. She reached over and pushed them back up for him, a gentle, casual touch. She let her hand linger for a brief moment before leaning on the couch again, her smile a bit flirtier than before. "You know, I meant it when I said you were cute; you didn't look like you believed me."

Hilarious Fatcat

Pinkie-loves-Pokey

User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓐⓚⓤⓡⓐ ♫♥♫ ⓞⓣⓔⓣⓢⓤ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♥♫♥ღMusic/Art Professorღ♥♫♥

Sakura looked up at Rodney with a goofy and tired grin. She heard him ask what number her room was and to be honest she could not for the life of her remember. "Umm...... I think its 345...." She said obviously not making sense. She shook her head and let her head fall back against his shoulder. "No thats not right..... I cant remember...." She almost whined before looking up at him. "Can I just go to your room until I get sober enough to remember?" She asked with pleading eyes. She didn't even give him time to answer as she had fallen asleep standing up leaning against him.

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

(Sorry its s**t....)

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image

♪Яаίη blushed brightly at the complement from her dear old friend. “T-thank you Alicia,” she said softly. “And he was kinda an a*****e.” She let a soft chuckle out. Not being under instruction was certainly a weight off of her shoulders. She smiled sweetly. “You always know the right thing to say,” she said biting her lip. “And for the record, you are talented, just in different ways. Music has always been my passion,” she said smiling sweetly at her dear friend.

She giggled at her friend’s suggestion. “We could just use magic and bring some food with us, cause I would LOVE to go watch movies with you!” she chimed. She whispered something under her breath which caused a bunch of food to compress into little balls then float into a bag which had appeared in the witches hand. “Shall we?” she giggled standing up.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces