Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David smiled and let Leviathan lead him, not having too much difficulty with the basic box step. He wouldn't admit it, but he was loving the feeling of those strong arms guiding him along. He'd be kidding himself if he said he hadn't developed a slight crush on his room mate over the past couple weeks, but he really wasn't the type to ever act out on his feelings. He bottled things up a lot, a trait his mother said was common in their family, and those things would always stay bottled up until it all came pouring out in an emotional mess. Alcohol was typically a catalyst for this, which was why David didn't get wasted whenever he drank. He knew when he needed to stop in order to retain some sensibility. When he had drank enough to technically be considered drunk, but not too much, he would usually be rather happy and cuddly. Because of this few people really knew what it was like to see one of his emotional breakdowns.

As they danced, David chuckled a little. "Well, I'm getting the hang of this, at least," he said with a smile.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt smiled as Riory described how he'd met Sindelle. "Yep, that sounds like her. I'm glad to know she had at least one less loser to deal with."

When Riory asked how long he'd been friends with Sindelle, Matt laughed a little. "A long time," he answered. "I think it was 1780 something--sometime shortly before the French Revolution--when I met her. I was the loser who wasn't worth her time, but no one warned her, and we were both regretting it the next morning. Succubi and incubi really don't mix, and I think that experience was also what made me start really hunting instead of draining through seduction. She didn't like me too much for a little while--I couldn't get enough of her, being the young troublemaker I was--but when you're stuck in the middle of a civil war you learn things about the people around you. We stuck together for a while after that, if not only for survival's sake, and the rest is history, pretty much."

Matt looked rather nostalgic as he told his story. Things were so different back then. He'd been much more mischievous and Sindelle had been much more naïve. They'd grown so much over the time they'd known each other, and it really made him happy that they were still friends. Hopefully he'd be able to kindle a friendship with Riory, too. The redhead was so interesting, and Matt certainly would've loved to get to know him better.

Hilarious Fatcat

Medeis Opes

User ImageUser Image

Where?: Courtyard, balcony
Who?: Loralie.
Thinking?: Just thinking is all...

Takeo Watanabe

User Image

Takeo looked at Loralie when she asked if something was wrong and that he had a thoughtful look to his face. He smiled gently and shook his head turning from the railing to her. "I was just thinking is all." He said with a small chuckle. He looked out over the snow laid ground and grew thoughtful once again. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I know you probably don't want to talk about what Lucifer said because of the ball and all, but it really does but me that we haven't spoken about it." He said turning around to lean against th railing folding his arms. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for dragging you in this and I will try to think of a way to get you out of it. Signing the contract was signing your soul away." He said growing cold and quiet. He sighed deeply before pulling her over into a tight hug. "Promise me something that if something happens and he finds out I want to back out of our deal that you will run and hide somewhere even if he kills me please." He said pulling back to show the sincerety on his face.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image User Image User Image

Ӄeiri Ҫzar

So what's it gonna take?
Silver shadow believer....
Spock rocker with your dirty eyes

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Keiri giggled sweetly. As he twirled her around she smiled brightly letting a warm laugh out. She loved the way he knew just the right thing to do to make her smile. She loved this man with all of her heart. But as they danced she felt a sharp pain in her heart. She brushed it off kissing him as he ran his hands down her back and grabbed her spinning her around. “Mmmmm maybe,” she laughed brightly as he spun her around.

As they continued dancing she felt her head getting light, and the pain in her heart coming back. She tried to ignore it. But it kept coming back worse and worse. She moved her feet to dance and wound up stumbling a bit falling forward into his arms. “Ah sorry, I tripped mys-…” she spoke fading away as her eyes rolled back and her body went limp falling into his arms.

From across the room Dinah felt her daughter’s energy fading. She politely excused herself from Adey before rushing to her daughter’s side. “Keiri!” she gasped seeing her beloved child not only human, but limp and dying in Drago’s arms. “My baby!” she breathed as she gently brushed the girl’s hair from her face. The ancient woman’s body glowed brightly as she leaned forward pressing her lips on the girls forehead. A bright light sparkled around her lips as she pulled away, a black essence rising with her lips as she pulled away, and vanishing.

Keiri’s limp body lifted softly as she took in a shaky breath. A wave of magic washed over her. With the wave of magic her body morphed, her hair turning blue, her ears shifting up and becoming large catlike ears, pale blue fur growing out over her pale skin. She gasped as her eyes fluttered open. “Drago… what happened?” she whispered.

Dinah looked at Drago speaking to him telepathically. “I can see that you love her, and she loves you. Do not hurt my baby Drago. Keep her happy and I will not object,” her voice rang softly in her head. “You will be fine my child. Drago, take care of her, she will need some rest, we can talk tomorrow,” she said before standing back.

Keiri gently smiled at her mother before trying to stand on her own as the woman walked back to the demi-god. But as the teen lifted her hand and saw that it had reverted back to the way it had always been. Her face fell, her ears pinning back as she slowly looked to Drago. Once again she was unattractive.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It's a chance gonna move
Gonna ******** up your ego
Silly boy gonna make you cry

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Lady Dinah Czar

Dinah shook her head and let out a deep laugh. “I know your grandmother Adeyemi, she is a wonderful woman. I know all of the gods of this world,” she smiled at him. “It is a wonderful complement.”

She smiled at the man and chuckled. “Oh my, well I am glad you came,” she admitted.

From across the room Dinah felt her daughter’s energy fading. She politely excused herself from Adey before rushing to her daughter’s side. “Keiri!” she gasped seeing her beloved child not only human, but limp and dying in Drago’s arms. “My baby!” she breathed as she gently brushed the girl’s hair from her face. The ancient woman’s body glowed brightly as she leaned forward pressing her lips on the girls forehead. A bright light sparkled around her lips as she pulled away, a black essence rising with her lips as she pulled away, and vanishing.

Keiri’s limp body lifted softly as she took in a shaky breath. A wave of magic washed over her. With the wave of magic her body morphed, her hair turning blue, her ears shifting up and becoming large catlike ears, pale blue fur growing out over her pale skin. She gasped as her eyes fluttered open. “Drago… what happened?” she whispered.

Dinah looked at Drago speaking to him telepathically. “I can see that you love her, and she loves you. Do not hurt my baby Drago. Keep her happy and I will not object,” her voice rang softly in her head. “You will be fine my child. Drago, take care of her, she will need some rest, we can talk tomorrow,” she said before standing back.

Keiri gently smiled at her mother before trying to stand on her own as the woman walked back to the demi-god. As she arrived back over to the god her smile was dwindling. “I’m sorry about that, my foolish daughter…” she whispered.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

As the couple danced, Drago couldn't stop smiling. But his smile soon faded as Keiri fell into his arms. He had seen her grow a bit more clumsy with each step, until she went limp. The witch doctor was panicked, and his eyes scanned the room looking for someone, anyone to help him.

"Hang on, Keiri", he murmured as he went to summon his magical kit. But just as he did so, Lady Dinah came rushing over, taking her from him. His defenses screamed in his head, wanting to rip Keiri from her mother's arms, for fear he would never get her back.

Drago watched helplessly as Dinah healed Keiri, watched as she regrew her lovely fur and ears. His heart raced as he heard the familiar voice in his head. 'I can see that you love her, and she loves you. Do not hurt my baby, Drago. Keep her happy, and I will not object.'Drago nodded, gently taking Keiri's hand. He had not forgiven the headmistress for the pain she had put them both through, but he was grateful for this.

As his beloved's eyes fluttered open, his heart beat faster. He cupped her cheek, holding his breath in anticipation. Drago sighed when he heard her voice, kissing her forehead. "You collapsed and your mother saved you. Are you feeling alright?"

He could see the pain in her eyes when she saw that she had changed back to her wolf form. He gently took her hand, and kissed it, stroking her furry ear. "Didn't I tell you I missed your lovely fur? I love you no matter what." Drago put his hand on her heart, continuing, "This is the part of you I love the most."

So if I hurt your feelings...

Don't take it the wrong way...

Its just because I'm...

FRISKY

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Just as their conversation was getting interesting, Dinah left, rushing to attend to business. Adeyemi feared it was rude, but he watched as she saved her daughter, the young girl transforming before his eyes.

He had tried to forget it long ago, but Keiri's saddened face reminded him so much of his daughter's. She had wanted to be normal, but he refused her, forcing her into a life she did not want. It was shortly after, that she took matters into her own hands, resulting in her death.

Adeyemi did not know all the details, but he hated to see any family go through the pain he had endured. He smiled an empathetic smile as Dinah approached, seeing the strain on her face. "I know it may not be my place, but I would be willing to lend an ear if you would like to talk. My lodgings are humble, but they are private if you wish to talk more."

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With:Drago

Keiri closed her eyes feeling tired as she listened to her beloved boyfriend. She nodded gently after feeling his sweet kiss on her forehead. “I just feel tired,” she said softly.

But once she had seen herself she almost wanted to cry. After spending the afternoon feeling gorgeous to be forced back into this body was so painful. But as Drago’s sweet words hit her ears she felt a weak and loving smile pull at her lips. “You are too good to be true,” she said with a tiny breathy chuckle. “I love you!”

She stumbled with her feet a bit as she righted herself. Her legs felt shakey and her heart still felt a little faint. But she managed to stand. “I’m sorry. Things have not turned out like I wanted. Do you mind if we rest?” she asked softly feeling ashamed of her stupidity. “This is all my fault,” she said softly as she turned her face down, her ears half down in shame.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Drago placed a hand under the tired girl's chin, lifting her face towards his. He smiled a reassuring smile, knowing she was still unhappy with how she looked. "Let's get you to a bed, okay? You should rest for a bit."

He took her hand in his and walked out of the ball, towards the school. He kept a steady eye on her, watching to see that she did not stumble or fall again. Drago was so worried about Keiri.

"Do you want to go to my room, or yours? Or somewhere else? Where would you be most comfortable sleeping?"Drago asked as they reached the main hallway of the school. The night had not gone as planned, but he had his girl, and knew that she would be safe.

So if I hurt your feelings...

Don't take it the wrong way...

Its just because I'm...

FRISKY

((And now that all the drama is over, Drago's posts go back to being tiny!))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander had finished his food a bit before Marcella. The taste of sugar lingering on his tongue. “Everything about tonight is perfect. And I can’t wait to hold you in my arms,” he said sweetly reaching over and taking her hand. He loved her more than anything else in the world.

He looked forward to dancing with her. “Would you like to dance, you’re your stomach has had time to settle of course,” he said hopefully. There had been a PAINFUL amount of sexual frustration building everytime they were together, and he hoped that dancing might help to defuse some of that. He did not want to push her.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Good morning sunshine you strike a match, and until the twilight brighten the black. Wide awake but sometimes it seems like I'm running backwards, lost in a dream. I'm so fixed on this high that I found. Once you touch the sky there is no coming down. Seconds turn to minutes, and the minutes turn to hours, and the hours turn to days, and the world goes round and round.The restlessness, you're in my head, I cannot get you out. Hot on my lips, taste of your kiss, I just can't live without.

When Xander complimented her, Marcella blushed and looked down at her hands, noticing they still had a tiny bit of grease around the cuticles. Normally she would have scrubbed that off, maybe even painted her nails, but tonight had been a fairly last minute announcement, and she must have missed it. She absentmindedly wiped her cuticles on the tablecloth, smiling up at Xander.

When he asked her to dance, her heart fell a bit. Xander was a proper gentleman, and was a great dancer. She, on the other hand, was like a dancing walrus, constantly out of step. But he had asked, and she hated to be a party pooper, so she put on her best smile and stood up from the table. "With you, the answer is always yes."

Marcella
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With:Drago

Keiri smiled softly seeing the smile on her boyfriend’s face. He was so unbelievably wonderful to her. “Thank you,” she said softly. She let him lead her, glad for his help, her heels were not quite as comfortable now. “Umm, yours is closer,” she said softly. In the back of her mind she also thought that he would have access to condoms, which she did not, and tonight she planned on needing those. She planned on giving her all to this man.

As they finally made it to his room she could already feel her body was starting to feel better, slowly but surely. She was sure that a little rest would do her a world of good, After all her magic was back.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Kraig Cain Czar
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kraig smiled sweetly down at the doll in his arms as they started dancing. “I promise you dancing is not the only thing you are good at,” he said with a tender tone in his voice. This woman meant everything to him. And in his eyes there was nothing she could do wrong, he only wished she could see herself the way he did.

He loved the feel of her resting her head on him as they danced. They moved so fluidly, like they were MADE to dance together in the perfect harmony. “I love you too,” he whispered turning to give her a tender kiss. But he stopped short when he saw that her arm was stuck in a strange position. And before he even had time to process it her legs were freezing up too.

His eyes filled with worry as he gently scooped her up in his arms. “Kef, are you okay? Why didn’t you tell me you were having issues?” he asked worry riddling his voice as he carried her away to the nurse.

♥You are the one, the only, my love, and my life.♥

Beloved Cultist

User Image
Nov. thirteenth, 11:20 pm.
Headed to the hospital

Kef struggled frantically to unfreeze herself. "Kraig, I'm fine, really. Please...put me down?", she managed to say. The doll thought of nothing but her arm, willing, pleading it to move. She didn't want Kraig to worry about her, and she didn't know what was happening.

Her face grew red and her temples hurt with concentration. Her breath came out in huffs as she held her breath, thinking of nothing but making herself move. Kef's vision wavered until she passed out from exhaustion and strain.

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Lady Dinah Czar

Dinah tried her best not to let what just happened effect her to much. Tonight was supposed to be a happy night. But because of her daughters longing to be normal and attractive she had almost killed herself. As she looked up into the handsome man’s face a small appreciative smile spread across her lips. “That would be lovely Adeyemi,” she said softly. Her beautiful voice was riddled with pain she was trying to hide. She had spent so much time alone, but Audrey and the kids woke up her heart again. She had never felt more attached than she did to the five of them.

She gently took his arm, letting the demi-god lead her away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff