Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt chuckled; this one was just too easy. Granted, he wasn't really looking for a chase tonight, but it did make the idea of hooking up with the redhead a little less exiting. Just a little. Not enough to actually matter. He grinned as Riory ran a hand along his collar and turned his head slightly to lightly brush his lips against the other man's hand. "Thank you. You look great, too. Now all we're missing is our gorgeous succubus to complete our set of the best looking people at this school." He gave Riory a casual wink before offering his arm. "Shall we go find her?"

((baaaahhhhhhhhh, blocked >.< ))

Sparkly Comrade

。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。User Image 。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。
User Image

User Image
。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。

User Image
Born from fire

Phoebe beamed at the idea of getting to see Ryoka’s art. “Yay! Thank you!” she sang, then laughing softly at her rumbling stomach. They stopped by the buffet tables on the way to find seats, Phoebe using her free hand to pile her plate with different foods and things, because she found that she didn’t want to let go of Ryoka’s hand. The realisation turned her cheeks scarlet, and she wished she’d left her hair down, because she couldn’t hide it. Instead, the faerie kept her eyes on her plate as they sat by each other at the table.
×°”˜`”°º×((OOC: ))׺°”˜`”°º×

I am the Phoenix

Sparkly Comrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

Loralie smiled back at Takeo, very pleased to see that her dress was having the desired effect on him. “Thank you,” she chimed, “and of course you look handsome as always.” She nodded her agreement to going, grinning when he opened the door for her. He’d changed, that much was clear to her, or perhaps she was just seeing a different side to him. “Wow,” she said upon seeing the ballroom and banquet, laughing gently to herself when Takeo said just the same thing. “This is incredible,” she added, taking the plate given to her and also filling it with food, mostly sushi, something she’d grown to favour lately, and then she took chocolate brownies for dessert, an odd combination she knew, but oh well. She also took a glass of champagne as it was an occasion dinner before looking to Takeo. “Let’s try and find seats before they’re all taken.” She smiled at him.

•°o.O What do my surroundings say about me? :Ballroom O.o°•
•°o.O What does my company reflect in me? :Takeo O.o°•
•°o.O What are my thoughts trying to say? :Wow, this is all amazing O.o°•

•°o.O {{Out•Of•Commonsense: }} O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
Let me see. Let me in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xXHeatherMason_SHXx

Sparkly Comrade

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen lei Sicarius

User Image User Image User Image
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
You can sound the alarm
You can call out the guards
You can fence in your yard
You can pull all the cards

Carmen smiled, “ah so she knew of your friends then,” she said, more of a statement than a question. Weh her outfit was complemented, her smile grew a little, and she felt an unfamiliar sensation of a very light blush starting to creep onto her cheeks, only really as she wasn’t used to being complemented. “Oh,” she said in surprise, “thank you, yours does suit you too” she said, still smiling softly.

Almost in response to the announcement, Carmen’s stomach growled, and she broke out in a small burst of quiet laughter. “Dinner sounds like a great idea,” she answered, also surprised to see the crow on Keisuke’s shoulder agreeing that she should join him. “And I could never deny your friend,” she said with another smile. She was smiling a lot today, maybe it was just the excitable atmosphere.

✦✧✦✧ Come and find me: Ballroom ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ You'll find me with: keisuke ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ But you won't get inside my head: Yay dinner! ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ [[OutOfCombat: ]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Yes, I was trained to be an assassin. But that is not who I am.
They call me Sicarius. But that name is dead to me.

ThePrincessCharming

Clean Cub

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ryoka TsubasaUser Image

.:What am I Wearing: What A Beautiful Dress
.:Who am I with: Phoebe
.:Where am I:Eating delicious food with a beautiful girl; Phoebe.
.:What going through my mind: This is going to be a fun night!

● ◤ Ryoka got a plate as they went by the buffet, getting a salad, fried rice, and a few other things that looked yummy to her. She continued to hold her hand, smiling and blushing. After the sat down, she didn't want to let go of her hand but she had to so they could eat. She let go, her face still red, and began to nibble at her food. Everything was so tasty to Ryoka, she hoped Phoebe had a nice heap of food for herself. "After we finish and music starts, would you like to dance?" She looked up to Phoebe, her cheeks covered in a red blush. After asking her question she continued on eating, loving the surroundings, food, and just about everything. What made her even happier is that she got to spend the evening with a beautiful and sweet girl. ◢ ●

~ Don't Let Go, Don't Give Up ~
~It's Only The Beginning~

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David chuckled and took the older man's arm. He doubted there'd be many guys after him at all. He wasn't usually noticed by people, prefering to stay inside his little bubble and not call attention to himself. If anything, being with Levi would probably call more attention to him than the way he was dressed. David still appreciated the flattery, though, and he gave Leviathan a smile regardless.

David's smile was one of the many "adorable" things about him. It wasn't really slow, per se, but it did have a few notable stages. How many he went through was often a good indication of how happy he was. It always started with the slight upward curl of the edge of his lips, then his eyes would crinkle and you'd see a dimple on his left cheek, and if he was really happy, that's when you'd see teeth and his eyes would almost be completely closed. Currently he was smiling enough that his eyes crinkled just a little.

As the pair made their way to the ballroom, David was pondering thoughts of his own. He was on the same track as Levi, wondering about their friendship. He didn't know how it was even at a point where he could wonder about it; they hadn't known each other for very long. But he couldn't deny that he wanted to be closer to the dragon, and he wasn't sure how close. When they entered the ballroom he gave a quiet gasp and looked around. The place was just so beautiful and lavish. He was sure that it was going to be a great night.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

Raiden felt her squeeze his arm and he smiled as she said it was amazing. "Quite indeed." He replied feeling very comfortable with the temperature as well. He turned his attention to lady Audrey as she addressed the crowd. He was rather famished and with out a moments thought he lead his date over to the tables. He picked up two ages handing hers to her before dishing up some of his favorite things. He put a few mini steaks on his plate along with a salad and a few rolls. He stepped away standing behind Darla as he waited for her to finish before finding a spot to sit.

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay so apparently painmeds totally kill my ability to focus! I am so sorry! OTL I am trying to write and I will get as much up as I can tonight and the rest up tomorrow while I am waiting on my check.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Dinah let out a small warm chime of a chuckle as her friend dragged her to the front of the room. Her friend’s enthusiasm always brightened her day. She remembered how old she felt before meeting the wonderful woman. She reminded her that she had endless life that deserved to be lived.

As Audrey spoke she smiled standing proudly next to her gorgeous best friend. “Oh yes this is all too lovely,” she chimed. She grabbed her friend and led her over to the table full of food and she grabbed herself a plate.

Once she filled her plate she walked over to her table and sat down, ready for the teachers to join her as she started in on her elegant meal.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Euthydemos son of Zeuxis of Halonnesus

Euthydemos walked slowly through the crowds of people looking over most of their heads. Being 6’5” did have its advantages. Seeing everything was his favorite one. The overly decorated area and elegant setting was not quite his thing. He had always been more of a fan of a candle lit room with hearty food, good beer and a fire in the hearth. Yes he deeply enjoyed the dark ages, and quite missed them, but it is probably because he had money to frequent taverns and enjoy all their luxuries.

He walked over to the food looking down at all the elegant things there and found the only thing he found even paletable was the meat. So he grabbed a big piece of steak and a big a** turkey leg and poured himself a very large cup of the best beer he could find and found himself a seat across from Lady Dinah. He could tolerate her. He nodded to her briefly before starting in on his meal. Yes he wanted to be polite, but he hated these things. And god he hated the way he had to dress for them, this outfit while not too far from his usual it was not very comfortable.

((New teacher! YAY! Well new old teacher but you get it.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((I am sorry guys I got sick again and I am trying to write but I am having a really really hard time cause my head is all cloudy with sick. So please bare with me.))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image

~*Sephorah*~

Sephorah nodded as Zio went to go get ready for the masquerade. She headed back to her own room, knowing she'd need to change into something a bit more formal. After going through her small wardrobe, she picked out a dress that had a similar feel to the ones she typically wore, but was a bit more suitable for more formal occasions. To be honest, Sephorah was generally annoyed by clothes in general, but since people usually got freaked out when they saw someone naked, she put up with having to wear them. Typically, forest guardians didn't wear clothes, and so when her mother had explained to her that she had to cover up if she was going to leave the forest, she had been rather confused. Even now, it still felt odd having to hide her body like she was ashamed of it.

Her rather... revealing attire typically called the wrong kind of attention to her, but she'd learned to cope. She didn't let the slurs bother her, and she politely refused all the requests and offers for sexual favours. She was different, and she'd accepted that people weren't always going to understand why she dressed or acted the way she did. After going to take a quick shower, she changed into her dress and put on the simple black mask she'd chosen. She'd left her hair down because it was rather difficult to do anything fancy with it; her horns got in the way, and she didn't really know what looked good and what didn't.

When she reached the ballroom, she smiled at how beautiful everything looked. The banquet had already started, so she went and got herself some food before sitting down at an empty table.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONDorm area
BYKeiri
MOODContent
THINKIN'Guess we should head out
CLOTHESClick here
OOC

x
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ƉA U G H T E R xxѲ FxxȾ H Exx₦ I G H Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ѧ Ɖɛϻσи Ƚɪɛƨ Ɖσяϻɛит Щɪтнɪи
Ѧƨ Ⱦнɛ Щσʟϝ Ͼяɪɛƨ Ѧт Ƀαʏxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

A smile tugged at the corner of Esther's lips as she watched her friend's blush grow and cover her face. She found it quite adorable but kept that thought to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was scare her new friend. "I'm only being honest," she admitted. Esther had found Keiri's other form cute as well but saying that now might discourage the girl so she didn't say anything. But being half wolf made it easy for Esther to find any other of her kind attractive. She had definitely lived long enough to know what real beauty is.

When she had finished adjusted the mask, she smiled again at Keiri's words. "Thanks. It's been a while since I dressed up for something like this," she replied a bit shyly. Her eye had darted anywhere they could to avoid the blonde girl's gaze. Esther knew she would get lost in them in one simple glance. But her anxious eyes wore out and landed in her friend's icy-blue trap. Her own onyx color irises seemed to dark to black diamonds. Unable to break away, something about the young woman's crystal eyes were so enticing. Esther didn't know how long she had been looking.

Keiri's voice is what seemed to break the dark-haired woman from her trans. She felt her cheeks flush, slightly embarrassed that she had been staring but hope that she didn't make things too uncomfortable. She gave a shy grin. She nodded and held her arm out for Keiri to hold. "Shall we?" she offered happily.

ThePrincessCharming

Sparkly Comrade

。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。User Image 。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。
User Image

User Image
。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。

User Image
Born from fire

Phoebe couldn’t help but feel a little sad when Ryoka let go of her hand, as much as she didn’t want to feel like that. Though she kept her main focus on the plate of strawberries in front of her, she kept stealing glances from under her lashes at the girl she sat with, even though every time she caught herself looking she jerked her attention back to her food. The faerie didn’t understand this, of all the people in the school; it seemed that she’d developed a fixation with the one person she’d known for just under an hour. ‘I hope that’s all this is.’ She thought to herself, a tiny frown creasing her pink features, she knew that it wasn’t fair for her to have feelings for Ryoka, and it would be worse to admit to those feelings.
Hearing a question, Phoebe was lifted from her silent musings and internal annoyance, and felt another smile lift her face. “I’d love to,” she chimed, her eyes shining with excitement despite her decision to keep her feelings to herself.

×°”˜`”°º×((OOC:sorry this took so long))׺°”˜`”°º×

I am the Phoenix

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kai Alexander Wraith

Kai didn't even try to hide his blush, he happily held Adwin's hand as they walked together to the ball. Inside the large room, Kai's mouth fell open at the beautiful sight. It was clear that the people in charge of decorations out did themselves. He heard Adwin whisper and merely nodded, "Yeah...this is amazing." Kai gave Adwin's hand a gentle squeeze and smiled up at him. A thought popped into his head and a sly grin formed on his lips.

Kai stomach growled slightly as the whiffs delicious food wafted on the air. He gave Adwin's hand a gentle squeeze, his eyes glowed bright underneath his diamond patterned mask. Kai wanted to make sure that Adwin had a good time. "I can't wait to see what fabulous food they have made up for tonight." His voice was bubbly. Kai started towards the food, following his nose. "Going to try something new for tonight?" Kai gave Adwin the "puppy dog" eyes, hoping that he would.

((Out of Commonsense: edited!!))

ThePrincessCharming
Adwin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out