Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

"Oh! You startled me!" , Kef exclaimed after a small start. Kraig was always sneaking up on her, and he was quite good, thanks to his vampire powers. She giggled and hugged her boyfriend, happy as always to see him. "So, did you have any plans? I'm sorry if you have something to do, I just wanted to know if you, um, wanted to do anything..."

K e f
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
River

User Image

River smiled sheepishly.

"Um, I don't actually know where my dorm is. I kinda just sleep here, when I remember to." He was really tired, though. And it would be so nice to sleep in an actual bed, with blankets, and pillows... River closed his notebook, slipping it into his bag.

"Do you- that is, w-would you mind maybe helping me find my room?" He blushed faintly. But Zadist was nice, and so River decided it wouldn't be too terribly awful if they were friends.

"It's dorm 8, but I was late enrolling, so I didn't get a chance to look around. I've only ever been here, the courtyard, or the classrooms!" He fidgeted nervously, fiddling with a small sphere of water he had created with his nerves. The soothing liquid flowing between his finger calmed him.

With: Zadist
Mood: Sleepy
OOC: Oh god, it's so short!! crying

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Zadist’s expression softened to something gentle and non-judgemental, while not being a pitying look. This expression had taken some time to prefect and make look natural. But after all the years of manipulation he had it down pat. “Sleeping here? Why didn’t you ask someone where the dorms were?” he asked gently. Inside he was laughing at how stupid this kid must be not to even have the sense to ask someone where the dorms were, but on the outside he seemed like the perfect tender gentleman, more than willing to help the adorable little fae.

“Of course I will help you.” He said standing up and gathering up what was left of Penny’s snack before scooping her up and tucking her safely into his coat. “I know where that is. Just down the hall from me. I am in dorm 3,” he said with a warm playful look. “Maybe we will run into eachother more often now.”

He looked at all the books then back to the teen. “Did you want to bring any of the books? I can help you carry them back.”

LAY YOUR HEART DOWN THE ENDS IN SIGHT CONSCIENCE BEGS FOR YOU TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME DULL KNIFE
User Image
` STAB IT THROUGH & JUSTIFY YOUR PRIDE

Eloquent Lunatic

((so I was intending to get all my posts out. but my lady dragged me off to her school. and my battery is dying and soon I wil not have computer access so I will work on posts when I get home. sorry.))

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
River

User Image

River smiled gratefully. He wished he had met Zadist sooner, if only to save himself a few neck cramps!

"I just never really got around to it, is all. I'm not big on sleeping anyways. I do like beds, though. Pillows are probably the best invention ever!" River actually sighed a little, picturing a big, soft bed, with huge fluffy pillows. He was a little surprised, though maybe he shouldn't have been, when Zadist offered to help him to his dorm, and even help him carry his books!

"You wouldn't mind? I'd really appreciate it." He blushed a little.

"And I don't need all of these, just..." He sifted through the pile of books, pulling out a few heavy tomes. "Just these." He crammed them into his bag, before gathering the left over books in his arms.
"Um, I'm just going to go put these back." He could have just left them where they were, like most students did, but he thought that was kind of rude, especially since he was close with the librarian. River was almost done replacing the books, but the last one's spot was high on a shelf. With an annoyed huff, he dragged a chair over, and stood on it. He teetered a little on the chair, but managed to slid the book into its spot.

"There!" He hopped down from the chair, and made his way back to Zadist.

With: Zadist
Mood: Thankful

ThePrincessChraming

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Clothing he's wearing

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

Crevan saw the blush that had formed on Rhys's face after his question and a light chuckle came out of him. He then had to stifle another chuckle after the males response. He did want to hurt his feelings but laughing at him again so he just smiled at him feeling a little amused. "Ah." He said finally in response to him. "What happened to your other clothing?" He asked nicely once the feeling of a chuckle vanished. Also he asked becasue he was curious at to why the vampire had all of a sudden changed the type of clothing he wore. He had a idea that it had to do something with his counseling sessions but since he wasn't sure and didn't want to assume he had asked and was now waiting for the other to respond to him. After that he noticed that the younger male was hiding his face under his hair. "There is no need to hide your face from me." He said since he wanted to at least find a way to where he could stop Rhys from hiding himself in front of him at least. "I promise I won't bite." He said jokingly not remembering at the moment that Rhys was a vampire, but in the way he said it he meant no harm or insult.

Once everything was finished in the room and they where both outside he waited there in the hall for Rhys to respond to his question about the location to the cosmetology rooms. When he did hear the other talk he looked at him and listened. "Okay then lets get going." He said with a smile at the male and then started to walk along side with the vampire. As they walked he didn't make it obvious but he had noticed that Rhys was doing his thing that caused others to look over him and the thought that always came to mind when he saw this popped into his head. 'Why do you hide?' He asked himself in his head and wanted to ask the vampire but he wasn't sure it was the right thing to do, but he was hoping that he would be around long enough to see a Rhys that wasn't afraid of others noticing him. Once he was done thinking about that he noticed that they had came up to the cosmetology classrooms and noticed how it was full of very talkative women. "This should be interesting." He said loud enough for Rhys to hear him and after he heard the comment that Rhys had just said. As they got closer it was obvious to the trained eye that Crevan was getting uncomfortable but if they weren't trained he just looked calm and relaxed.

When Crevan walked into the room he noted that it was still rather full of talking but he saw that a few of the women had seen him and where sizing him up or just staring which was just odd. If he had know that it was going to be like this he would have avoided the place since he just got a feeling that he was going to have a few flirtatious women going after him and he didn't like that since it always lead to the awkward conversation of him saying he could date them becasue he was gay. Though now that they where there it wasn't like he could walk away, so he waited for someone to come up to him. After a minutes a tall black haired green eyed female came up to him asking what he needed. He took a few moments to tell here and then waited to see if they could fit him in. When he was told they could he looked over at Rhys. "I'll be back in a little bit." He said nicely to Rhys. "If you don't want to wait you don't have to we can meet back up at the dorm." He said charmingly. "Its all up to you I won't force you to stay if you get bored and want to do something else other then watch someone trim my hair." He said to the vampire.

With that said he felt a tug on his sleeve and looked at the female who was going to trim his hair and followed her to a chair where she started to work on his hair. The two of them talk casually about nothing really and if the girl asked him anything about his personal life he tactfully avoided the answer by bringing up something else. He had had only let one person know about his personal life and that was Rhys and he was going to keep it that way becasue he was safer with less people knowing where it was from and what his family life was like. As the girl contiuned to talk he noticed a few words here and there where more flirty like and he chose to ignore those by just casually answering her, so by the time they where done the girl was a little cross but she had not given up on him and right before he walked away he felt the girl slip something into his hand and out of politeness he kept the paper in his hand and talked with the girl a few moments longer to see if there was any need to pay for the haircut. When he had that dealt with he left the room as quickly as he could without looking weird. Once out of the he looked at the paper that was given to him and saw that it was a phone number and he looked at it and then found a nearby trashcan and looked around to see if any of the girls where looking and threw the paper away meaning he had no intention of calling that girl. After that he looked around for Rhys. "Rhys?" He asked loud enough for the other to hear him and contiuned to look for him not wanting to leave without him if he had stayed.

█OOC█: I feel that I typed to much

█Location█: Dorm
█Mood█:happy
█Talking to█:Rhys

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

私の顔が私の敵のために特定の死を意味する隠すために...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Raiden wasn't really keen on taking part in friend activities. He had managed to keep his distance from everyone while he attented school. He was an intellectual person who was often called on during his classes to which he would only give the answer in a short gruff tone before sitting back down. The vampire was a cold hearted person who would rather stay away from others than take part in anything. Right now he saw fit to sharpen his blades and keep his training in tact. He sat in his room on his bed running a stone across his old Yamato. It was worn and torn, but he would never get another until it broke. He wasn't wasteful as he had been raised in a home where you made sure everything lasted. He tested the blades sharpness by running his thumb along the sharpened edge to see it cut into her skin very easily. Good it was sharp and deadly, just how he liked it.

He soon stood and put the sword in it's sheath before strapping it to his hip. He pulled his usual white shirt on leaving it unbuttoned to show his white muscles. His whole skin was white and his hair a ghostly snow white. His eyes were sunk into his head while the were light black rings circled his deep blue eyes. Only when he fed would they turn red like the monster he was. Monser,,, the word turned his gut into misshapes and hatred. He would hunt down the one who did this to him and take his life. He had lived too long to be considered human anymore. He had lost his love because of his curse. He was a grumpy old man and he would show it whenever he was out and about.

He shut the door to his dorm behind him and folded his arms across his chest walking down the hallway. He would probably go find some creature to practice his abilities on. He was strong enough to not use a weapon, but he would rather have one as it felt right to have it. In his head he always thought about things. Mostly about things he needed to do and such. He turned a corner and ran a hand through his white locks making the strands fall down. With one hand he flipped the hair back into its original spiked look. Hair flip gif

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
We touch, I feel a rush, we clutch, it isn't much
But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us
It's lust,8 it's torturous, you must be a sorceress, cuz you just
Did the impossible; gained my trust, don't play games it'll be dangerous
If you ******** me over, cuz if I get burnt
Ima show you what it's like to hurt
Cuz I been treated like dirt before ya
And love is evol, spell it backwards I'll show ya (evil)
Nobody knows me, I'm cold, walk down this road all alone
It's no one's fault but my own. it's the path I've chosen to go
Frozen as snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so
Don't ask me why I have no love for these ********' hoes
Blood suckin' succubuses, what the ******** is up with this
I've tried in this department but I ain't have no luck with this
It sucks, but it's exactly what I thought it would be like tryna start over
I got a hole in my heart, some kind of emotional roller coaster
Something I won't go till you toy with my emotions so it's over
It's like an explosion, everytime I hold ya I wasn't joking when I told ya
You take my breath away, you're a supernova

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛
Eliana knew that Cammy hadn't meant to bring anything painful up. There was no questioning that. And Eliana didn't know why she was being such a little pansy a** b***h about it all of a sudden. Her parents died when she was twelve. A looong time ago for her now. And the way Cammy was looking at her now wasn't helping. Because the woman understood what plagued her.

Grey eyes slid closed as the young woman seemed to deflate in front of the other woman. Not really relaxing, but no longer holding that stiff stoney appearance. "You don't have to apologize dumb a**," she said gruffly. "I know you didn't mean to." She winced slightly, realizing that was a little harsh. And she sighed before taking a long drag at her own cigarette before tossing it. She cleared her throat. "The house burned down when I was twelve, we were the last of the Drachen family. Last of the dragons," the last word she said bitterly, "I never had the resources to find out which family killed them, and now any evidence is gone. I remember I was standing in the front lawn when the house just seemed to explode. I remember getting burned, but I healed without scars. But Mom and Dad died, and I was shipped off to foster home after foster home." Everything came out in a rush, because she didn't want to say it slow, and she was starting to feel the buzz from the two energy drinks, and if she said it slow then it would hurt more.

Not for the first time she realized how alone she was. No family. A couple people back in New York she wouldn't mind seeing again but didn't particularly care about. "Sometimes I wonder if I just disappeared if anyone would look for me," she said opening her eyes and looking at Cammy. Her face blank, but her eyes longing. "God," she said drawing the word out, because s**t just got too serious for her, "that was so Emo."

User ImageUser Image
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I'll do whatever it takes, when I'm with you I get the shakes
My body aches, when I ain't with you I have zero strength
There's no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths
Why do we say that until we get that person that we thinks
Gonna be that one, then once we get them it's never the same
You want them when they don't want you, Soon as they do feelings change
It's not a contest and I ain't on no conquest for no mate
I wasn't looking when I stumbled on to you, musta been fate
But so much is at stake, what the ******** does it take?
Let's cut to the chase, before the door shuts in your face
Promise me if I cave in and break
And leave myself open that I won't be makin' a mistake

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

((I was tired when I wrote this, that is all I will say))

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɔαƨƨισρɛια Иιɛɢɛ

User Image
Cassiopeia's heart broke when Sophia told her that she was to be married this weekend. The poor imp started sobbing and this only made Cass's heart ache even more. She took Sophia into her arms and held her gently, waiting for her sobs to die down before she spoke. Cass kissed the top of Sophia's head then whispered into her ear, "If you love me so much and trust me...why not let me have you?" Cass kissed Sophia's earlobe before moved her lips to the girl's neck. "You know that I will always protect you and that I would never in my life leave you." Cass kissed the tender gray skin. Her hands held Sophia at the waist.

"Whenever you are around me I feel sparks fly. You brightened my day. You have helped me through things now let me return the favor." This time Cass looked into Sophia's eyes, "I want you Sophie, I want you to be mine and I want to be yours forever." Her lower lip trembled at the thought of Charles taking everything she held dear away from her. "I know I can make you happy. So I am asking you, will you let me make love to you?" Cass's pale cheeks flushed a little, she was hoping she sound somewhat smooth but Cass was a little nervous. She was playing all her card in her hand and praying Sophia wouldn't refuse.

((Out of Commonsense: god this is a really corny post! i hope it is ok))

ThePrincessCharming
Sophia

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kai Alexander Wraith

Kai grinned deviously, he moved to the front of Adwin, and took hold of his hands. "Mm then lets not dawdle..." He gently tugged those paint covered hands towards their bathroom. Kai only let go of Adwin's hands to start the water for their shower. He pulled off the t-shirt he was wearing and moved to help Adwin with his. Kai kissed the exposed chest of his lover, knowing that it got him all hot and bothered. Grinning widely as he worked off Adwin's pants, leaving the man in his boxers. Taking a step back to admire the view, Kai stripped down to nothing and stepped into the shower, giving Adwin a "Com and get me" look. His green eyes were blazing with lust and he didn't hide his erection, "Now...where do you need to be cleaned first?" Kai asked huskily. Enjoying the water spilling over him, watching Adwin with hooded eyes.

He grabbed a wash cloth and the gel soap. Making sure that there was enough there to clean every bit of Adwin's body. Once Adwin joined him he pushed the man against the wall of the shower, kissing him fiercely. Kai pulled away when the need for air was too great, he began to wash the paint away from Adwin's arms and hands. Giving them a lingering kiss after they were clean. Kai pinned Adwin's left arm to the side of his head, grinning up at him. "Come on...tell me where to clean you."

((Out of Commonsense: i think i time skip will be in order))
ThePrincessCharming
Adwin

Eloquent Lunatic

((I'm sorry guys I am depressed, and sick and writers blocked. I am really sorry. I will try to post later. But right now I am just gonna try to feel better.))

Eloquent Lunatic

(( I am drawing in hopes that it will brighten mood a bit. come and watch if you are bored. ))
(( Also, I’m really, really sorry I’ve been away for so long. There were family emergencies and school and work to take care of, but now that everything’s calmed down, I can get back to things here on gaia. Sorry, Medeis! ))

Sparkly Comrade

Pink Genocide
(( Also, I’m really, really sorry I’ve been away for so long. There were family emergencies and school and work to take care of, but now that everything’s calmed down, I can get back to things here on gaia. Sorry, Medeis! ))

'Tis okay, good to hear everything's calmed down. Don't worry, take your time :')

Eloquent Lunatic

((Since this fight was a little hard to do without godmoding and such we decided to do it in a chat and post it up for you, so the Omega is played by Pinkie and obviously Keiri played by me. For now this is about the best I can give you. I am trying to work through my writers block so please bare with me. ))

Keiri growled lowly giving in to her anger. The air around her got colder and her tail flicked angerly. Her hand shot out grabbing the other woman's throat for a moment before throwing her back.

The Omega chuckled, taken aback at first but smiling at Keiri she taunted "Is that the best you have?", trying not to show the strain in her voice

Keiri grinned from ear to ear as he ears pinned back. As her ears pinned back a strange princess: mix of a howl and a roar screatched through her. "Oh honey I haven't even warmed up yet." she growled. She slapped the girl not using half of her strength and throwing the woman down.

The smaller female snapped at Keiri's arm, drawing blood and distracting her long enough to kick her against the opposite wall. She smiled and wiped the blood off her lips, sneering, "You taste disgusting. No wonder none of the boys like you, Keiri"

Keiri growled something inside her snapping. Yeah any control she had left was gone! "You little c**t!" she screamed launching herself at the woman. She jumped at the woman her claws extended and her fangs flashing. She knocked the woman down, pinning her against the ground and looking down into her eyes, her full strength showing it seemed a wind ripped around her. Everything around her chilled down to freezing levels and NOTHING could pull her away from the woman. "You may be sexy, you little whore, but I have more power than you will ever posess. And while I am ruling the pack as the alpha I was born to be all you will ever be is a lowly Omega! So learn your place!" she growls, giving the girl this final chance to redeme herself before she rips her throat out.

Hair rippled in waves down the ginger's chest as a growl rumbled within her. She glowered at Keiri, the need to claw the Alpha's eyes out grew stronger the more she looked at them. "Don't get too ******** hot and bothered b***h, just because you're on top. This isn't ******** over." The Omega shoved Keiri off in disgust and scooped up her duffle bag. Before she left the gym, she turned and spit, mere inches from Kieri. "You may be stronger, but you are a sick little b***h. We follow out of force, but make clear that you know- no one loves you or wants you, and no one ever will." Before the Omega could suffer more injury, she stalked off.

Keiri glowered at the woman watching the other woman stalk off. She knew that a good group of people did like her, and approved of her way of ruling. But lately she had been quite crazy. She let the Omega walk off and did her best not to let her pain show, but she wanted to cry. She shutters grabbed her things and turned walking toward the other exit. She needed to get away, so she could go cry. Being the alpha she needed to show them that she is strong. But she could not help it as tears started to trickle down her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff