Medeis Opes

User ImageUser Image

Where?: Library
Who?: Loralie
Thinking?: This one will be hard....
OOC:

Takeo Watanabe

User Image
Takeo shook his head when she asked if there was any other way to feed. "No there is not besides eating animal souls, but there souls barely sustain us." He said. "Living off of them is like living off of nothing, but junk food for humans." He said closing his eyes and sighing. He chuckled and went towards her. "A witch and a nymph? Now that is interesting. I've heard most species that have had half blooded creatures are typically scorned." He said sitting down on a chair near hers. He crossed one leg over the other and rested his hands on the arms. "Is that true? A succubi halfling is rather rare and not many are formed. You see our genetic code doesn't really like to cooperate with other species. A succubi is lucky to have a child with another mythical being. I would lying if I said I didn't have a few kids out there in the human world." He chuckled.

Enduring Hunter

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

"Sometimes you need some time in life to enjoy yourself."
"Other times you just need to hunker down and tough it out."

First, the moan and now Pifer's ever-so gentle breath across her ear. Sarah shuddered inwardly at the intimate displays of affection from the blonde and it wasn't hard to see that it was making her hot and bothered. However the both of them were staring up at the ceiling so she could get away with hiding her face a bit. "I'm glad that you feel warm inside Pifer..." Sarah kept their fingers interlocked, climbing on top of Pifer and laying down gently on top of the blonde's body. She could still feel the heat radiating between the two and she lay her head on the woman's chest lightly. "You've actually helped me open back up and kick Ice out for the time being. I like, no love, being near you because you make me feel just as warm too. It's hard to believe we were trying to tear each other's throats out the other day and now..." Sarah leaned in close and captured those soft, amazing lips with her own, unable to resist the temptation. "I can't bear to be away from you for very long. So the next time you get the urge to run somewhere, just call me or look for me first."

Oh she couldn't help it anymore. Sarah pressed as close as she could to Pifer, her lips crushed heatedly against the other's. Her other hand went to the back of the blonde's head, needing her closer and more. It was scary just how overwhelming the needy urge had become and grown, but Pifer knew which points to hit and make her feel... good.

Crowd: Alamar and Pifer
Secrets: Embarrassed... but what the hell.

[[ooc: ]]

Unedited Sky

Eloquent Lunatic

((Hey guys I am gonna be gone till monday, hopefully by then I will be over my writers block. have a nice weekend!))

Sparkly Comrade

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen Lei Sicarius

User Image
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
You can sound the alarm
You can call out the guards
You can fence in your yard
You can pull all the cards

Carmen frowned a little, unsure of what to make of Re-L’s words, but she shrugged the feeling off, she didn’t really feel it was anything to worry her at the time. She smiled with amusement listening to Re-L; she said everything so calmly, so casually, as though it were all part of something very minor, unimportant. It wasn’t something she was used to, but it was kind of fun, Re-L’s relaxed, breezy view on life brightened pretty much everything up.

She laughed a little when the demon began struggling, but stopped with surprise when she broke free, now that wasn’t something the vampire was used to, it caught her off guard. So much so that Re-L was able to pick HER up, bridal style. She regained composure enough to laugh again, “No, no, no, no,” she argued, but couldn’t come up with anything else for the time, as all was driven from her mind by Re’L’s whispering in her ear. Damn, that girl knew how to tease. It surprised Carmen again at just how okay she was with it all: being carried, being told what to do, and now this! Shaking herself out of the stupor, she twisted suddenly, doing a graceful backflip out of Re-L’s arms.
“Nu-uh,” she said, “not going to happen darlin’.” Her voice caught a slight accent at the end, and she internally cringed. The phrase was one she’d heard often as a child, one she’d tried to block out, clearly she’d been unsuccessful. However, she tried to block any of her internal feelings from reaching the surface, not allowing herself to be caught off guard again.

A smirk formed on her lips. “Seeing as neither of us is going to be carried, I’m going to walk,” she said. The statement sounded simple enough, until she flipped again, jumping high up to plant her feet on the ceiling. “And so are you,” she grinned down to the demon on the ground.

✦✧✦✧ [[OOC: All done with exams! Yay!]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Yes, I was trained to be an assassin. But that is not who I am.
They call me Sicarius. But that name is dead to me.

Unedited Sky

Sparkly Comrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loralie Sabrina Viridis

User Image
I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

Loralie frowned a little, Takeo’s words had, for reasons she couldn’t quite place, had given her cause for concern. “That’s… I don’t know…” she sat back in her chair, frowning, for once; she was actually lost for words. But, seeing as the other laughed it off, she decided not to let it concern her. The frown left her face, though the information did not exit her mind, she stored it for later use and research.
Her position shifted so that she was more relaxed, though still taking care not to move her ankle. She shrugged at his question, “It depends,” she said, it was a question she’d been asked many times before, one that the answer to came naturally, easily, “Sometimes it is, sometimes it’s not, it all depends on who you talk to and where you are,” she shrugged again, “Though I don’t really pay any mind to it, so it could be that being half blood is scorned more often, and I just haven’t been aware to it.” Takeo’s next words sparked yet more interest in Loralie, and she shifted again, resting her head on her hand. Again, the fascinated look was in her eyes. “See now, why is that? Why is it that a mythical mix with a succubus or incubus is rare, yet a human combination is very common? Or is it that the human child doesn’t take on any aspects of the succubi?” She asked, her questions tumbling out in a rush. She chose to ignore his comment on having kids in the human world, surprisingly, it didn’t really bother her, and besides, she was too interested in other things to worry about it.

•°o.O {{OOC: Loralie wears...}} O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
Let me see. Let me in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Killer_Neko_19

Wailing Lunatic

Re-L

xxxiIt appears to be all 「Smiles」 and 「Sunshine」,But everyone has 「Pain」.
        xxxxxEven me, but I manage to hide these 「Tears」 I cry.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just Smiles xxxxxxxxxxLaughter
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo Anger xxxxxorxxxxxx Tears
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI may not be as happy as I appear.
        xxxBut it's easier to「Smile」Then to explain why I'm「Sad」.

User Image

Re-L wasn't strong enough to hold onto to Carmen when the girl began to struggle for freedom. But that was OK, she supposed. She did get to see that pretty little back flip that the girl pulled off. "Ahhhh I see your very agile. That's good to know" Re-L said slyly giving Carmen a little clap for her performance. She was still trying to get a bit of an reaction out of Carmen but it seemed that the vampire had a counter for everything.

And then she heard it, this slight accent in Caramel's words. Re-L grinned widely refusing to let that blow by.
              "My My My, what was that? An accent? how cute!" Re-L teased, as she began to walk with Carmen to there dorm. "I knew there had to be a pretty accent attached to that pretty name of yours, what was it again. Uhh De le lu la......Never mind" Re-L gave up on trying to pronounce the name, she knew she would just butcher it something fierce. "Anywho, you should talk like that more often, I likey" Re-L purred.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

With:: Carmen
                    Thoughts:: How CUTE!

Medeis Opes

Sparkly Comrade

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen Lei Sicarius

User Image
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
You can sound the alarm

Carmen rolled her eyes at Re-L’s clapping and comments, “You, my darling’ have your mind focused on one thing only,” she stuck her tongue out, trying to block out the fact that her old accent had crept up again. She didn’t want to hear it, didn’t want to be reminded of who she used to be, who she used to know. The memories were painful, and she’d only recently thought she’d eradicated the flashbacks at night.

Her inner cringing became momentarily noticeable on the surface when she saw the demon had picked up on her accent. And it appeared again when the other refused to let it slide. Though she liked the way that Re-L had become so excited by her accent, Carmen herself hated it (the accent). “Uhh,” she muttered, choosing to lie, hoping to push the topic back to safer grounds, “Lei?” she said, her tone almost hopeful, praying that Re-L wouldn’t pick up on that fact either. “It’s a very old accent,” she said, her words a little rushed, “I guess it just faded out, mostly,” she tried to explain why she wasn’t using it, though the vampire knew full well she could use it anytime she so wished. The thing was, she never wished to.

✦✧✦✧ [[OOC: Yay! All done with exams!]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

Pifer Marie

xxxiJust look at 「Me」I don’t even know who the 「Hell」I am. I mean sure, I know my 「Name」.
        xxxxxand everything else about myself but, If I were to 「Die」 Tomorrow.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What would I xxxxxxxxxxLeave behind?
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI have no Family xxxxxabsolutely xx Nothing.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
        xxxHow the 「Hell」am I supposed to live, when… I can’t find a reason to be「Me」.

User Image

Part of Pifer knew that Sarah liked being around her as much as she liked being around Sarah. But just having the brunette verbalize it herself made Pifer feel really happy, it just made everything official. "And now zat vou are 'ere I feel warm on the outside as well as inside." Pifer said happily. Then she felt the brunette start to move, until the girl was on top of her straddling her and laying flat on top of her. Pifer let out a content sigh wrapping her arms around Sarah as the girl pressed the side of her head into Pifer's chest. "I was only zrying to 'elp you in ze way zat vou 'elped me" Pifer said softly replying to Sarah's previous comment before the girl took control of Pifer's mouth in another heart warming kiss. and then Pifer lost her control a bit....

She moved quickly rolling herself and Sarah over until she was on top of the smaller brunette, holding on to the kiss. Once Pifer pulled away she heard the girl mentioning that rough patch in their first meeting where they were on the verge of fighting. Pifer coughed a small laugh mere inches from Sarah's face.
              "I remember zat" Pifer said softly before moving down and kissed Sarah's throat as if to emphasize a point. "And now, I vould rather die vefore I ever let any harm come to vou" Pifer whispered. Before pressing her lips to Sarah's again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Everything is just so…It’s all just so [********] up

With:: Sarah and Alamar
                          Thoughts:: My most precious.

Bao-wow Tang

Enduring Hunter

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

"Sometimes you need some time in life to enjoy yourself."
"Other times you just need to hunker down and tough it out."

Sarah found herself on her back as opposed to being on top, enjoying the feeling of having the blonde pinning her down. She smiled when Pifer said she couldn't bring herself to harm the brunette, feeling the exact same way. However before she could even voice her thoughts, a pair of tender lips planted a delicate kiss along her throat, enticing a breathy moan from her own lips. Sarah could feel herself losing it with Pifer's touches, a heat gathering below and making her squirm just a tiny bit more. Sarah kissed Pifer back when she came back up, her arms circling the taller woman's neck and a leg wrapping around her to pull her against her body. It was hard to keep in check her crazy emotions, and she struggling to keep her grip on reality. Unwilling to let herself go so easily, she pulled away slightly to catch her breath, taking uneven, hard ones. She gazed up at Pifer with hazy eyes and red cheeks, obviously flustered from their short kisses and some prior noises. "Couldn't let anything happen to you either...You mean a lot to me too.." Sarah pulled Pifer for another heated kiss, unable to resist the temptation with the blonde so close and so alluring.

Crowd: Alamar and Pifer
Secrets: Dear gosh...

[[ooc: ]]

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

Pifer Marie

xxxiJust look at 「Me」I don’t even know who the 「Hell」I am. I mean sure, I know my 「Name」.
        xxxxxand everything else about myself but, If I were to 「Die」 Tomorrow.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What would I xxxxxxxxxxLeave behind?
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI have no Family xxxxxabsolutely xx Nothing.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
        xxxHow the 「Hell」am I supposed to live, when… I can’t find a reason to be「Me」.

User Image

Pifer heard Sarah moan and felt her squirming beneath her, but this time the blonde knew exactly what was happening, she had learned a lot from the brunette. The reaction from Sarah was obvious and Pifer was enjoying the contact. The way the girl wrapped her legs around Pifer and held her close sharing another kiss with her love. "Zit's good to know zat vou won't 'urt me. Zough even if vou said vou would, I'd probably be zo stupid zo zry and get away" Pifer admitted, moving her hands up Sarah's legs and placing them around the girl's hips as the two shared another kiss.

That's when Pifer realized that she was dressed in very little clothing. Just a pair of shorts and a tank top, hell the blonde hadn't even put on any undergarments. She began blushing furiously and had to get off of Sarah, gathering herself on the bed a few paces away. Sitting back on her knees, her cheeks burning furiously.
              "S-Sorry I zidn't mean zo....I mean I-I...I was just" Pifer decided that the best thing for her at the moment would be to just stop talking, and so she did.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Everything is just so…It’s all just so [********] up

With:: Sarah and Alamar
                          Thoughts:: What the hell am I doing

Bao-wow Tang

Wailing Lunatic

Re-L

xxxiIt appears to be all 「Smiles」 and 「Sunshine」,But everyone has 「Pain」.
        xxxxxEven me, but I manage to hide these 「Tears」 I cry.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just Smiles xxxxxxxxxxLaughter
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo Anger xxxxxorxxxxxx Tears
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI may not be as happy as I appear.
        xxxBut it's easier to「Smile」Then to explain why I'm「Sad」.

User Image

Re-L beamed at Caramel when the girl brought up, the long haired brunette's one track mind. She couldn't deny it with much proof, at least not right now. So she might as well have a little bit of fun. "Ahhh but is that a bad thing my dear? As long as that one thins is you, there shouldn't be a problem yes?" Re-L asked teasing Carmen a bit

She then saw the girl tremble, and not the good kind of tremble that comes during love making, No this was more of a cringe. Something that happens out of distaste or discuss. Re-L began racking her brain wildly trying to figure out what she might of said that could have offended Carmen, and then she remembered that the girl hadn't trembled until Re-L had brought up that cute accent that she had been talking with. It must be something that Caramel didn't want to speak about. And all though Re-L was curious to learn more. She would wait until Carmen was ready to tell her. 'good things come to those who wait'

"Ahhhh Lei, there it is, what a beautiful ring it has to it" Re-L said with a happy sigh. She wanted to get the subject off of anything that had to do with the accent or Carmen's past for a bit. Just to get the vampire back into her comfort zone.

"Anywho, I believe that you still have my shirt from yesterday, and I would really like if you returned it to me" Re-L stated with mock anger, remembering how Carmen had scarred the crap out of her and caught her standing around shirtless, before making off with said shirt shortly after. "Unless of course you want to give me something of yours instead." Re-L said waggling her eyebrows at Carmen. "Maybe some of your luscious lingerie or skimpy panties....you know just so I can see if vampires wear that sort of thing or not" Re-L said seriously, pretending to be innocent of any foul plans.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

With:: Caramal mmm hmm
                    Thoughts:: changing subject//ahhhh underwear

Medeis Opes

Sparkly Comrade

Carmen Lei Sicarius

User Image

User Image
You can sound the alarm

Carmen grinned at Re-L’s beam, and started to laugh at her teasing, though she couldn’t deny it was kind of… flattering? She wasn’t quite sure what to make of it, so she decided to play along. “I guess not,” she grinned, “As long as you remember to behave yourself whilst following such a track.” Her voice was light and teasing.

Her entire form seemed to relax when Re-L accepted her middle name. It was the one she know used more often than her real surname, as it wasn’t linked to her family’s rather… dangerous reputation, so it made her a little safer, and it also provided a form of comfort to the vampire.
She could tell that the demon was trying to shift the topic onto something else, and Carmen appreciated it, her demeanour became something far more playful than before, and the accent slipped away again. “Yes, of course you can have your shirt back, you know, seeing as we’re roommates you could have taken it back at any time.” She laughed gently, at the other’s idea of giving her (Re-L) something of Carmen’s. “Oh dear, I’m going to be hiding my stuff now,” she teased cheerfully, not trusting the pretence to be innocent in the slightest. “You may see some other time… perhaps,” she smiled down at Re-L, walking along to their dorm.

✦✧✦✧ [[OOC: Uh, sorry for the confusion, slight problem there, but I got it to go back!]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Unedited Sky

Eloquent Lunatic

((Hey gals I am gonna be back tomorrow night. ))

Sparkly Comrade

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø* The Faerie Twins *ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
Rhea Dulcis

User Image
Born in a burst of flames
Born in the midst of a fight

Rhea looked out of the window over the beautiful, snow covered landscape in front of her; it never ceased to fill her with amazement to look out at the vast expanse of snow around the school. Though she herself was more comfortable with fire, the beauty of pristine snow was one rarely matched by nature. She smiled, looking out over the cold grounds, before spotting something to take her smile away. In the distance, the red and blue colours of both her and Phoebe’s ‘kids’ were circling in the air, dipping low to the ground often. Though this wouldn’t bother Rhea usually, seeing them with no supervision caught her unawares, and the distance that they were from the school unnerved her. Both were too young to be out alone, too vulnerable in the snow. Beautiful as it was, it had the potential to be fatal to the phoenix and the dragon. With a sigh of annoyance, the blue faerie went to the nearest door, opening it with probably more force than necessary and stalking out over the snow. She called to both in their respective languages, making both Ignis and Flamma halt their actions, and come to her, in a manner that suggested their behaviour had not been allowed.

“Phoebe doesn’t know where you are, does she?” she said, making it into a statement more than a question. The reply confirmed it for her. “Right, back in then, Flamma?” she directed her attentions to the phoenix, “you go to Phoebe, let her know Iggy is staying with me, thanks,” the phoenix dipped its head before going back to the school at so fast a pace the faerie knew he was already in trouble.

“And as for you, mister,” she tilted her head to her ‘son.’ “You’d better stay close to me, you know it’s not safe outside for you.” She gestured for him to follow her back inside, to circle over her head as she walked back through the halls, shivering a little.

°º¤ø((OOC: Hey look! A free character XD))ø¤º°

I'm the Dragon
I'm the scream
I'm the power

User Image

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David looked around his room and sighed. He was alone, which wasn't so different from when his roommate was there, to be perfectly honest. He and Leviathan never spoke to each other; David had stopped muttering his usual "good morning" a while ago and the boys had settled into a routine of silence around each other. It worked rather well for both of them, David being introverted and Leviathan being... the way he was with people.

David was seated on his bed, resting back against the wall with his legs crossed. Lana was curled up beside him, rubbing her head against his hand. He smiled and pet her absently as he set his laptop on his lap and opened his email. There was one from a friend of his back in Canada. Well, he was a friend now. There had been a point where it looked like it could've been more than that, but then David had gone away to school and any hope of that had been crushed. Since then David hadn't really met anyone he'd been interested in like that. He hadn't really met anyone at all. Sure Ice Valley was a great school, and he was getting a lot out of it, but he was lonely and it was making it hard to enjoy his time here.

David closed his laptop and set it down on his nightstand, less gently than he meant to. He smiled down at Lana and moved her so he could get off of his bed. She gave a disgruntled mew and curled up again. David chuckled and walked over to his guitar, which was leaning up against the wall near his bed. Guitar in hand, he slipped out the door quietly and turned off the light. It took a little while, but eventually David managed to find a little niche away from the dorms and classrooms alike. He perched on one of the windowsills, taking a few minutes to make sure his guitar was in tune before starting to play. He usually just played whatever he felt like listening to, and today was no exception. He smiled slightly as he played Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men, the music filling the empty space and echoing slightly on the walls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff