Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin looked at Tori having to crane his head awkwardly, but the gentle paw pressing against his cheek was worth it. She cocked her head to the side purring softly. With a sigh he unbuttoned his coat slightly before pulling Tori out. She immediately crawled onto his shoulder and started to try and eat his hair, which earned her an irritated look from Lostin. He shook his head slightly at her question. "No, this is my second year here," he said. He thought through his next words making sure they were correct. "I try to keep to myself," he said with a small nod. "How long have you been here?"

Which was completely true. He didn't like being around people. And he loathed to admit it but the most effort he had put into a relationship was to get into someone's pants. He didn't like to be known for that, but he didn't regret his actions. He was pulled from his thoughts as he felt Tori press against his head purring loudly.

Eloquent Lunatic

((K I am super tired and have another 5am shift so I am gonna post tomorrow! Night Gals!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) Celia bent down to let Chibs off of his leash. He was anxious to get chin-deep in the snow, one of his favorite past times. He barked his odd bark at the snow flakes falling all around him. Click! and he was off. It would be a while before Celia would be able to call him back to her. She stayed under the corridor below the terrace and watched as he lept, flipped, and tumbled in the snow. Leaning against the outer wall, she examined her nails. They were painted a pretty teal blue, with rhinestones and glittter placed methodically all over. She could see the paint starting to chip away on her right index finger. Nails this extravagant were not practical for guitar playing.

In the distance, she could see Lostin and another girl Celia recognized but could not place the name of. She had a class with Lostin last year and had trouble pronouncing his name (her French-Candian accent turned Lostin into Low-ston). She checked to see that Chibs was safe and began to head over to her fellow classmates, in definite need of social interaction. She had made sure not to wear heels that were too extravagant on Move In Day. These babies were only 3 inch leather boots with a wide heel; the snow had ruined some of her fancier heels last year. Being from Canada, she was used to snow--damn near tired of it. But there was something about the snow at IVMU. She had heard the sad story of Persephone and the snow many times before, but she had little appreciation for it's magical meaning thinking it only a folk tale to bring more interest to the school itself. This "magical snow" she begrudgingly liked.

Her smile came immediately to her face as she walked up to the two who were fawning over three kittens. As she came upon them, she heard that familiar wild panting and Chibs charged up past her, kicking the snow up as he went towards the brunette with two kittens. He slowed down when he got close to her and smiled that infamous Boston Terrier smile up at her. Such a charmer. "Mon tabarnak! I'm sorry. I think he wants to meet your kittens," Celia said in her wildly difficult accent, as she hurried over and put his leash back on him.

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain nodded slightly listening to Lostin. It was so sad to think that he wasn't a social person, he seemed so nice! But what can you do. Kraig was like that with most of the world. "Oh really? Mmm. I understand that. My eldest brother is the same way." she said gently, her smiled never faltering. "Oh I am the headmistresses daughter. I have lived here since I was 5. But this is my 4th year as a student."

Just as she had finished speaking she realized that a puppy was sitting next to her, panting and happy. She giggled warmly at him and barked a small hello. "Oh he's no bother. He is too cute." she chimed crouching down. She held out Snow, and Nishka so that they could smell one another. But before the smelling could commence Nishka decided she had a new play mate and jumped over the puppy batting at his tail with a cheeky grin.

As she straightened she laughed heavily. "Oh I'm sorry! Nishka seems to want to play with him." she managed to force out between laughs. "That kitten I swear!"

"Oh my! Where are my manners I am Rain. And this is Lostin. Your Celia, correct?" She looked between the two not wanting to be impolite.

((wow that accidentally posted before I was even done ha ha))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Dinah sighed, knowing that Audrey was right. She pushed off away from the door frame that had been supporting her and tried to smile. "You're right. But I'll kill anyone who hurts her," she said with a slightly teasing tone. "You wanna go get some coffee then go back to our private lounge and spike it?" she asked beginning to walk down the hall way.

She already knew that after the summer away her friend was very unlikely to say no to warm coffee and booze. Hell when did they ever say no. This had been one of their favorite things to do, that is, until she adopted the children. Everything changed when she found them. Everything was so much richer, happier and brighter with the kids in her life. She wished one day to find a potion to let her friend age to physical maturity, so that see too could have kids. That thought made her smile. She knew in her heart that someday the potions Lorin worked so tirelessly on would pay off and Audrey would have a full adult life!

"So you must tell me about this India trip."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin laughed warmly. He often forgot just how cold it was here. Having spent every day in the cold since he was 6 it didn't phase him. "Yeah well that is become it warms up there!" he pointed out. "Oh my that sounds like its alot of magic. I am not that magically inclined. Potions are mainly my thing. But I would love to see something grow out here."

"Don't worry you'll meet her soon enough. Maybe at dinner? Let me warn you, she can be a bit off the wall, but that is what we love about her." he chuckled. At the question of his schedule he reached into his chest pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He handed it to his friend. "Unfortunately I am not taking many spell based classes. I have to start focusing on getting my PHD. But hopefully we have a class together." he said watching her.

The list on the paper was as such,
Advanced Botany - Harriett Smith
Advanced Magical Chemistry - Steve Windfree
Advanced Potions(Aging, Regression, and form) - Victor Charles
Biological Chemistry - Sarah Rider
Advanced Potions(Sickness and Health) - Victor Charles
Advanced Curses - Landen Powell

Kelly was such a sweet girl. She let him spin ideas off her and she never seemed to mind. He would love to have a class with her but sadly doubted it would happen.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend

As an old enemy
Take your time
Hurry up

========================================

Her friend always knew what sounded good. Audrey laughed and clutched her friend's hand. "Let's go! That sounds perfect. Do we still have that good roast from Italy?"

Audrey wanted to distract her friend in any way possible. She could see how worried Dianah was, but there was no reason not to enjoy the year. The two of them had helped build this place to what it was. Dianah had a brilliant mind, and Audrey didn't want it to be bogged down with scenarios of things happening to Keiri.

"Europe in't the place for me, Dianah! They claim to be so liberal, but I can't do a damn thing because of this child body. The people in India see my age and wisdom in my eye, and even if they didn't, they pay no mind to a child going about their own business." Dianah knew all the struggles that she had endured over the years and supported her through them all.

"And I do get so lonely without you and your children. It would be wonderful if you all came with me to India. I think Keiri would love it. Rain would love all the animals running about. Plus it would be something different from this constant cold."

========================================

The choice is yours
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As an old memoria
Memoria

Memoria
Memoria

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kelly laughed a bit when he described Keiri. "I bet under all your smarts and sophistication, there is a wild and crazy Lorin, just waiting to get out! Everyone has a wild side." She wasn't quite sure if Lorin had just invited her to sit with him at dinner. They had sat together at lunch a few times, but rarely dinner. And sitting at the table with the Czars during opening dinner was somewhat of a privilege. "I would love to meet your sister at dinner", she smiled, not wanting to be rude and assuming.

She took a quick peek at his schedule. He had a good number of potions classes, but not in the specializations she was studying. Then he potted a familiar class.
"Oh! I have Advanced Magical Chemistry! I almost took Advanced Curses, but decided to take Herbal Potions instead."
Kelly squeezed his arm and smiled at him.
"I love having you in class."

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kef shuffled along down the main hall. Her things were in her room, and after sitting on the edge of her bed for a while, she finally lifted herself up and put on her coat. No need to sit and sulk. That's what she had been telling herself for years. The living doll rarely got cold anymore. Whatever Lord Vic had created her from, it withstood extreme temperature quite well.

The slim girl walked along, her hands in her pockets. She hummed a little song. It was the song that the music box that once sat on her dresser played. How she loved that little music box. Her love had given it to her a few months before he left. Every night she would wind its small key and listen to the tinkling tones. Lord Vic's face had been so happy, and he laughed as her eye grew wide. Kef had forgotten to bring the box with her. But other than Lord Kef, she didn't want anything from her former life.

She watched the tiles disappear beneath her small feet, not paying attention to where she was going. The tiles stopped moving, and so did she, as she ran into someone's back. Kef looked up and noticed it was a black haired man.

'No. No, it can't be. Was he waiting here for me? How long has he been here? It can't be my Lord. How?...' Kef stood behind him, trying to make coherent sounds. "I-- I'm sorry. I didn't, erm, see you there", she managed to force out.

K e f
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want want you to notice
When I'm not around

Drago
You're so f*cking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...

"God. So f*cking cold here!", Drago mumbled. "Never this cold in Haiti. Ever. F*cking hell..." He pulled his coat closer as he walked toward the school.

As he walked closer, he spotted a flash of bright blue. He looked closer, and noticed it was a girl. Drago smirked, and set down his luggage. He closed his eyes, and his luggage was gone. It was presumably on the floor of his dorm room by now. Now he wasn't bogged down with unnecessary bags, and could go check out this fine little thing.

The Haitian walked closer to the girl.
"Hey, wa'choo doin up there pretty girl?" He smiled his sexy smile, flashing his straight white teeth. "You cold?"

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin nodded slightly though his eyebrows went up slightly at the knowledge that she was the daughter of the head mistress. It wasn't with surprise that the headmistress had children, he had already known that. But he had never seen any of her children. Before he could respond more a very energetic puppy came up with a cloud of snow in its wake. He blinked hiding his distaste easily. He realized why he preferred cats over dogs. He looked down at the dog, and then up at Celia his owner.

If he remembered correctly they had shared a class together the previous year. She had a hard time pronouncing his name, which he didn't blame her for. A small smirk pulled at his lips as his attention was pulled back to the kitten, Nishka, who was now trying to play with Chibs the dog. Tori stayed on his shoulder obviously sharing his current distaste.

He blinked as he was introduced and he didn't even have to say a word. "Hello Celia," he said anyways. "We had a class together last year I believe," he nodded slightly.

((This is terrible...))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) Celia grinned at the adorable brunette who ... barked at her dog? It was quite a convincing bark. A partly bemused looked crossed her face when she knelt down to let the animals meet each other. "Oh, I'm glad," she sighed in relief. "I'm so used to people yelling at him when all he wants to do is say, 'Hello.' " It had been such a long time since Chibs had a playmate--besides her of course. But human companionship could only carry a dog like him so far. Celia could only chase after him for so long before he managed to tire her out. She was glad--more than glad, to see another animal willing to play with him, one that wasn't forced. She couldn't help but laugh behind her hands upon hearing the brunette's infectious laugh.

"Hi Rain," Celia replied. R's were another difficult letter for her to pronounce, but she managed not to butcher the girl's name too much--only a little bit more stress on the 'r' than need be. She looked up at Lostin and waved her hand at him. "Yes, yes, we did," she nodded in agreement, wondering if he would remember her sleeping more often than not. Her reputation wasn't of the most model student. She put her hands on her hips and looked up at the sky. There was not a single break in the puffy, rolling snow clouds for miles around. She had this need for it to stop snowing--cold and wet did not mix well with this Mediterranean creature, but this odd desire for it to keep falling in perfect snowflakes. She imagined her footprints from just moments before would already be covered. The flakes that fell on her white sweater were beginning to melt through the thick fabric.

She looked down at Chibs and the kittens and wondered if they should be wearing sweaters themselves. Or perhaps little booties. She felt Chibs' every movement with the leash on and thought it best to take him off once more. "I suppose I could take him off his leash again. He misbehaves more with the damned thing on," she laughed at him as she knelt down to struggle with the clasp.

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain couldn't seem to stop smiling. Nishka was so mischievous it was a relief to have a good playmate for her. She chuckled at Cela's response to both her kindness and her friendliness toward the dog. "Oh I love animals I am a shifter." she chimed merrily.

"Oh you to know one another! That makes the fact that I didn't know you all the more embarrassing, Lostin. I really must make sure I don't make that mistake again." she said brightly. She loved knowing everyone, or at the very least knowing their face. It helped if someone god lost. That way if no one else did she would notice.

She nodded at Cela, as she released the dog from his leash. And seeing that the oppertunity appeared she took the moment to take the beautiful girl in. Oh my was she lovely. But she could also tell that she was a bit cold, as everyone was here, and she was probably worried for her dogs health. Which was comepletely understandable. "Yes but wouldn't you if you were being tied back?" she asked with a warm chuckle. "I know I would. What about you Lostin?" she asked looking over at the somber man.

She focused on his face for a moment before politely asking. "Do you know Lorin Czar? He's my brother and something about you makes me think you would be his friend." She knew the question was a touch rude. And she was doing her best not to be but... well curiosity killed that cat, and satisfaction brought it back. So she may as well go for it!

((Tori its Dinah not Dianah! ha ha razz guess we both messed up ha ha!

And I seem to have come down with something! So I will try to post as much as I can but I have a cough that is killing me, and barely there voice and a migraine that has be wondering if I am about to bare Athena! So please bare with me! Ha ha!))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Keiri had been sitting relaxing in the cool breeze when Drago walked up. She opened one bright blue eye and looked down at him. Mmmm mmm! He was quite the looker. She sat up and pulled her arms around her body looking into his eyes was a looked that was distant, playful and sexy. Her tail flicked gently against the wall as her ears perked excitedly. "Who me? I'm just enjoying the warm weather today. Hm! I'm not cold. Are you pretty boy?" she asked hopping down from her perch. She walked over to him with a cocky grin. "Are you new here?" she asked smiling knowingly.

Man this was exciting. Her first day of freedom and she was already getting hit on by some hot guy. Yeah it was going to be a good eternity!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin watched the two speak glancing between them, not commenting on the conversation. He glanced at Rain as she spoke to him. "Yes, I would misbehave if I were held on a leash," he said with a nod. He could easily say that because he had. His father had done the same thing to him, held him on a tight leash until he snapped (but his circumstances had been a little more strenuous than that of the happy dog before him). He blinked owlishly as she continued to eye him finding her expression curious. His head tilted the side slightly ready to ask about it before she spoke again. Lorin Czar?

He blinked, his eyebrows pulling together. "The name is familiar. I have most likely met him before," he said with a slight nod. "But we are not friends," he said. Which was true. He had acquaintances that he met but did not talk much to, but he did not have friends. Lostin had never allowed himself to have the luxury of friends. He had existed so far without them, so why should he have one now? He had not found the question rude, just slightly caught him off guard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff