Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image
User ImageToumaUser Image
𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!
█████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████

Touma smiled softly at the older man. He was by far the sweetest person that the fae had ever met. He wanted to know everything there was to know about him, and he hoped that someday he would. “Okay. As long as you say so,” he said sweetly happy that Kalin did not at all seem to mind that he had fallen asleep. “I won’t try to push myself. I just really hate the idea of ending this evening,” he admitted, blushing. “Oh it’s this really awesome Russian cook book that was translated. It is a little hard to read but it has some AMAZING recipes. I can’t wait to try some of them,” he chimed trying not to get overly excited, but failing. His cheeks burned red and his eyes went wide at the question of the dream. There was NO WAY IN HELL he was going to tell the truth, but he was not a very good liar. Maybe he would just bed the truth. “Well I don’t remember much now. We were spending time together, and it was nice, but I don’t remember what we were doing,” he attempted. Oh god he hoped that Kalin bought it! He nodded lightly after being told it was up to him is he wanted to go to bed. He was really tired and he wanted to sleep but he wanted Kalin to stay. If only he could have both.

“I am glad I had good timing then. And you don’t need to thank me for a hug. There are plenty more if you want them,” he said with a warm smile. The look on the other man’s face as he yawned made his heart race in a strange way. He loved the playful edge to it. It made him want to tease and play and laugh with his new friend. He found himself suddenly curious if the elemental was ticklish. He playfully cowered giving the other a teasing look. “Forgive me I won’t do it again,” he chuckled giving puppy eyes. He chuckled warmly. He loved joking. It felt so natural.

“I’m tired but I don’t want you to go,” he said in a playful whimper. “I know stay here with me,” he joked warmly. Though honestly it was what he wanted.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageRhys felt strangely safer once Crevan was there with him. But he was still trembling. He nodded softly to the other man’s mention of the bull being going. He had to give him credit it was clever but right now he was still too scared to relax enough to laugh. “G-good,” he said shaking. He tried so hard to be brave, but he was NOT!

The smile on his friend’s face was comforting but he did not believe that he was a fine as he was making out to be. “You should get it looked at,” he said softly as he finally began to relax a bit. He held out his hands, palms up wanting to see the injured hand. “Can I see it?” he asked gently.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With:Silas and Ezekiel

Keiri indulged in the amazing feeling of the icy wind against her body. There was nothing better in the whole world than the bitter chill of the evening air as you sped through it. She knew well where they were headed and stopped just in time. Though she had wanted to jump the clif she was not sure her canine companion could make the jump, after all she was a mutant and had much greater strength than most shifters and weres did. She took a moment to see that Silas was still with them before giving into the temptation and howling alongside her new friend. She threw her head back and let out a mighty howl, allowing her voice to carry throughout the forest, not caring who knew. She was queen of these forests and these men at her side, they were her friends. She couldn’t remember the last time she had this kind of fun!

As soon as she stopped howling she leapt around in excited circles before jumping at Ezekiel and knocking him over. Then she bounced over toward Silas, barking at him to join and play for a bit before they ran again.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wailing Lunatic

Re-L

xxxiIt appears to be all 「Smiles」 and 「Sunshine」,But everyone has 「Pain」.
        xxxxxEven me, but I manage to hide these 「Tears」 I cry.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just Smiles xxxxxxxxxxLaughter
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo Anger xxxxxorxxxxxx Tears
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI may not be as happy as I appear.
        xxxBut it's easier to「Smile」Then to explain why I'm「Sad」.

User Image

For the second time in a matter of minutes Re-L let out a strangled shriek. Jumping back against the wall again, careful not to hit her head for a third time today. Her heart was pounding like crazy and sweat was visible on her almost bare upper body. She calmed down however when she saw that it was just Carmen....Wait Carmen? A smooth smile spread across Re-L's face as if she hadn't just screamed like a little girl a few moments ago. "Why hello there my beautiful Caramel, where have you been" Re-L asked, she was back in her flirty mood. At least until Carmen complimented her body. That was new, people didn't usual do that, people are cruel after all.“You really think?” she asked poking her chest softly. "Ah thanks" She spoke softly, her face was burning like crazy. 'ahhhh damnit' Re-L thought. Before her smile returned this one a bit more timid, as she grabbed her chest and pushed it together poking her chest towards Carmen. "Well Caramel be honest, what do you think are my boobies big enough?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

With:: Carmen
                    Thoughts::Always time for some fun

Medeis Opes

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander smiled broadly as the younger woman said that she liked his monster form. “Good. I like that we can both change too,” he said sweetly feeling himself blush a bit as she kissed his hands. He nodded lightly hearing the she was cold. In one fluid movement he picked her up, placed her on his back and stood up. He knew that he was very warm under his fur. “Cuddle into my fur it will keep you warm. And hold on tight, I have never had such a small rider before,” he said with a creepy unearthly laugh.

Once he was sure she was holding fast he walked up to the school, and into the building. Part of his magic was the ability to fit into places he should not be able to. It was monster magic after all. “Are you enjoying the ride love?” he chuckled as he walked toward his room. He would have to put on some clothes before they sat down to chat. As he walked he found her shoe and picked it up, handing it over his shoulder to her.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image
The Ocean Lord!
Tierney Mer

User ImageTierney smiled and laughed warmly. “Yes, I figure it is worth a shot,” he laughed. But his smile quickly turned to a frown as he heard her continue speaking about herself. He shook his head rather sternly. “Don’t you dare say things like that about yourself. You are GORGEOUS! Every part of you,” he said in a stern and sweet voice. “I love all of your Kloe. You will always take my breath away,” he said sweetly leaning over the table.

His hair fell around their hands as he leaned in and kissed her lovingly. She was the most amazing woman in the world and he loved her with all of his being. He just wanted her to be happy, and feel as beautiful as she was.

((That sounds cool! ^,^)) 

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
Location - Touma's Dorm Room
People around him - Touma and Yuki the rabbit
Mood - guilty

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Seeing the smile on the others face seemed to distract him from his thoughts for a moment or two since he was focused on the others perfect unmarked face. Kalin then heard the other comment and chuckled. "I do say so." He said happily to the male since he did believe the other had no reason to feel bad about any thing that he had done. "Good." He said glad to hear that the other wouldn't push himself. It would make Kalin feel any better about himself if he caused the fae to suffer from exhaustion in the morning. "Same here. Its been such a fun one that its sad to think that it has to end so soon." He said as he looked over at Touma with a smile. "But think of it this way if this night ends it means it opens all the possibility for a multitude of other great days or nights." He told him with a big grin on his face becasue he liked the ideas of spending more time with the wonderful fae. He heard the other talk about the the cookbook and looked at the other curiously. He realized it was a silly thing but he had never thought about the Russians having their own style of cooking but if he thought about it was obvious that they would. "Sounds interesting. What kind of recipes where in the book?" He asked and then hoped the other would maybe get the book and show him so that it would give him a reason to stay a little bit longer. After that he saw the others face go read from his question on the dream and raised the eye-brow that was over his working eye. So when he heard the others answer he wondered if there was more to it but he wasn't going to question it since the fae had given him the information that he was willing to say and he wasn't one to push unless he really wanted to know. "That sounds like it was a fun dream. Tell me the rest of it if you ever remember." He said gently with a smile and left the subject of the dream at that.

Hearing the comment Touma said about the hug got another smile to form on his face. "That you do." He said about the timing of the hug. "And I'll keep the notion of a hug in my mind." He said happily. "But I have to put the offer up for you too since I can't always be the one receiving the hugs, so if you ever want one don't be afraid to ask me either." He told the fae with a happy look on his face. After that the comment made on the tired subject got a nod from him. "Glad to hear that." He said since he didn't want Touma to feel bad over such a harmless thing.

When he heard the whimper he looked at Touma and thought id sound cute, but he noticed the playful tone to it and found to be adorable. "Then go to bed." He said meaning it but not for him to go to sleep right this moment. "And you can come by my dorm tomorrow if you want to see me or I can come over to your dorm." He told him giving the other the offer and hoped he would except it. After that he heard the next comment and looked at the male curiously. "Do you mean like a sleepover?" He asked and he thought about the idea and he found himself both wanting to and not wanting to. It would be a wonderful thing to do, but what if he tried to kiss the other again and he couldn't stop himself the next time. Would he be able to face Touma after that? He didn't know so that was a reason that was telling him not to, but then there was the side of him that was wanting it and they where fighting in his head but neither where winning. "Wouldn't I be getting in the way of your roommates?" He asked when his mind finally calmed down with neither side winning at the moment. "I mean I don't want them to be bothered with me staying here since they don't really know me." He said and then went back to thinking if he should or not, but while he did this he was looking at Touma to see what he would say to that.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

✰✰✰Ρrɛττү Ρrɛττү Ριρɛr Ριηк✰✰✰

❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥

Piper smiled warmly at her new friend. “Oh Phoebe you are such a doll,” she chimed hugging the other woman happily. She liked hugs. Always had, even though it was a very American thing. It was nice. She enjoyed physical contact. She hugged her friend warmly for a moment before releasing her and bouncing back a bit. Her white hair danced around her and her ears flopped at the tips making her look adorable. She LOVED being a bunny! It was perfect for her.

❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥

((so does Piper. –sigh-))

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Look at him

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

Crevan looked at Rhys to see that he was still trembling and hoped that it would die down soon. It didn't look like it thought but he would stay with him and make sure that he was calmed down. He then not really knowing how the other would react he softly patted the other shoulder gently. "Yep. It is all good now no harm will come to you now." He said as he lowered his hand back and then placed it on his own knee. "And if anything else comes along I'll get ride of it for you." He said to the still trembling vampire. After he had said that he realized that he found himself wanting to make sure the other felt safe. He didn't know why but he thought maybe it was just him wanting to make sure he could protect someone from harm and not get hurt or killed like all those years ago when he was young.

Crevan looked down at his left hand when the other said he should get it looked at and chuckled. "I guess your right." He said and smiled as he looked at Rhys. "I guess I'll go get it looked at tomorrow at some point." He said as he smiled again and looked at his hand again and moved it again to feel a little pain. 'Damn that man had a hard head.' He said to himself not wanting Rhys to have any clue at how much it was bothering him. He snapped out of that thought though when he heard the question that was asked by the vampire and nodded. "Okay." He said as he lifted his hand and placed it in the others hand. As he held it there he noticed that the others hands felt nice to him and it seemed to relax him a little and ease the pain in it for the time being. "Hows it look?" He asked after a few moments of holding his hand there for the vampire to look at.

█OOC█:

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image
User ImageToumaUser Image
𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!
█████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████

The boy could not help but feel happy at every wonderfully word that came out of the gorgeous pink-haired man’s mouth. Every word made him want to be closer to the older guy. God what was wrong with him. He felt like he was losing his mind. “That is true. I look forward to lots of wonderful days and nights with you,” he said sweetly not realizing the possible romantic implications of his words. “Oh it is filled with lots of traditional foods and deserts. I am looking forward to trying them soon,” he said with a broad smile. He blushed again at the mention of the dream. “Okay I will,” he said not willing to promise like he normally would. Cause that would require telling him the truth. That he dreamed they almost kissed but Kalin pulled away. Touma did not want to deal with THAT right now.

He beamed at his friend as he said that he could always ask for a hug. It made his heart flutter and his chest feel all warm. “I’ll definitely keep that in mind,” he chimed. He would ask for lots of hugs from now on!

He sighed at being told to go to bed. “I know I shouuuuuld. But I don’t want to,” he chuckled. “You can stop by when you are ready. I don’t want to interfere in anything, and I am sure I will need to rest after I run tomorrow, so I should be here for a good long time,” he laughed warmly. He blushed lightly when Kalin took his playful words seriously. It made his heart hammer against his chest. “Well yeah I guess,” he said thinking over his friend’s reasoning. “That is true. Maybe some other time, if you still don’t have roommates maybe,” he said hopefully. Oh how he wanted to spend a night near Kalin. He yawned again feeling his exhaustion kick back in. DAMN IT!

He sighed giving in to his body. “I guess I really should get to bed. But we can meet up in the morning if you want. I mean you don’t have to or anything, but I will be free all day tomorrow,” he said smiling sweetly at his friend. He stood and placed his cup on the nightstand, ready to walk Kalin to the door when he was ready. His eyes were heavy and he could tell that he looked very tired.

Hilarious Fatcat

OOC: Thought I would pop in and tell ya why I haven't been posting. I've been sick the past few days and haven't been up to makinh a post. It got so bad I ended up going to the hospital because I was hacking up some pretty nasty stuff that scared me. I'll try to male a post tomorrow, but no promises.

Sparkly Comrade

******************************************************* The Faerie Twins *******************************************************
Rhea Dulcis
User Image

❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rhea smiled warmly at the girl she sat with in the snow, testing her aura a little, she could still sense how shy and nervous the other girl was, and she put as much into her aura as possible, to show that she was only trying to be friendly, and that Alexandria had nothing to worry about. She listened intently to the girl, smiling softly every now and then, "Snow demons huh? Well that does explain this," she laughed gently, flicking a bit of snow into the air, and watching it sink back to the ground. "Ooh snap for sophomore's, and no major" she laughed again, hoping to lighten the demon's good mood. "Being here, you'll learn a lot about the world, seeing as this school has a bit of everything," she said cheerfully, before bouncing up to her feet. "Right, shall we be getting back? I can give you a lift if you like?" she smiled openly, fluttering her wings happily.

((OOC: okay, thank you XD))

Of Wolves and Roses

Sparkly Comrade

KF-Lilith

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen Lei Sicarius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Trained to be an assassin...
...Born to break the traditions

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
You can sound the alarm
You can call out the guards
You can fence in your yard
You can pull all the cards

Carmen laughed a little at Re-L's shriek, and raised an eyebrow seeing the smile appear on her face. "Ah Re-L, if I told you that it would be telling, and i'm not one to tell," she smirked, enjoying the demon's flirty behaviour. She frowned though, when she saw that her earlier compliment had caught Re-L off guard, it surprised Carmen, and she nodded to the girl's question, "yes i really think," she laughed at the blush on the other's cheeks, before blushing herself when Re-L pushed her chest towards her. "Yes," she purred softly, "they're big enough," her cheeks burned when she realised that she'd been staring. Looking down, Carmen spotted Re-L's t-shirt lying on the snow, 'hmm'. She twisted herself, flipping off the wall to the ground, snatching up the other girl's top. "In fact, i don't think i'm going to let you have this back," Carmen smirked, holding the t-shirt behind her back.

((OOC: ))
But i won't back down
Oh no i won't back down

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Did this man have no sense of urgency?! Kelly grew irritated as he walked even slower than before. To avoid completely blowing her top, she shifted her books so they were pushing against his back. Maybe then he would get the hint and walk at a normal pace.

Although he didn't seem to move at all. The elf ground her teeth and could practically blow smoke from her nostrils. Clearly nothing she did was working, so she thought perhaps a distraction would get him out of the way. Kelly shifted her books again, purposely hitting the elbow of the arm holding his alcohol. A good amount of it sloshed onto the floor and Kelly waited for him to move out of her way.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff