Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medeis Opes

User Image

Alexandria Astoria
"Whisper to me lies of love."
-- -- --

As Rhea sat in the snow next to her, Alexandria's blush slowly faded. "I do, it feels like home." A soft smile spread across her lips as she said that, not fully understanding that Rhea had also meant it as an apology. The blush quickly returned though, as she nodded at the other, "I-it's nice to meet you as well, M-miss Rhea." She did hear that the other wouldn't bite, and while she found it oddly reassuring, she was not sure how to respond to the statement.
((OOC: Thanks kindly! <3 ))

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

Expirement VIII

Exp. VIII finished his main dish amd now started on his wings when Sedna told him the meaning of Varro. He put his wing down and wiped his hands on his napking. "String huh?" He questioned. He thought about it, but did he really come off as having inner strength? True it took alot of strength to escape, but perhaps she meant something different. Was his spirit strong? His will power? He liked the name none the less and smiled. "I like it!" He exclaimed as she waited for his response. "You can call me Varro from now on." He said with a cheeky grin. He nodded happily and dug right back into his food. He soon stopped and hunched over holding his stomach. "Oh man.... I think I ate to fast..." He grumbled. He shouldn't have eaten so fast and so much since he had gone days without food. He rested his head on the table near his plate and groaned. "My tummy hurts..." He whined burping slightly. "Excuse me.." He said afterwards.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageThe boy smiled as the older man spoke about the music. He could not help but feel excitement swelling up inside him. “Great, I can’t wait. I’m sure I will enjoy it,” he said with a happy tone in his voice. But at the question he faltered. “Well. I … I don’t really know. I mean I only really know one band, and that is because one of my teachers gave me their CDs and a CD player cause I was the only kid in class who did not have much musical exposure,” he said frowning and biting his lip. “But I really like the band. They are called Mariana’s Trench, and I think it said on the case that they play pop-punk. Though I don’t really know what that is,” he admitted as they walked. He felt stupid for not knowing. And it was not like he had not heart music, simply that he did not really know anything about it.

Rhys was taken a little by surprise as Crevan found the gym. He quietly followed the other man in and started to look around. It was just as beautiful as he had expected, but was also more gym-ish. He was not paying attention when suddenly his friend pushed him out of the way of a charging man. What had just been a calm fun moment turned into horror. The poor boy was petrified. Somehow he regained balance but as the man came back again he looked like a deer in headlights. Once again his friend saved him. But this time as he came to the panic sunk in and he took off running, and only got a few paces before he quickly stopped. He turned shaking with fear and extended his shaking hands. Using his telekinesis he reached out his mental hands and pulled the other away from danger. Then, still shaking like a leaf, he turned and ran into a nearby dark hallway, hiding in a doorjamb. His heart felt as though it would burst through his chest and he honestly did not know what had given him the courage to protect Crevan, but now he was just trying to wait it out, wait till he was safe again.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt o o xxʏσʋиɢxx t o xxƉ Ɩ Є ❂ ❀ ❂

ø ¤ º ° ` ° º ¤ ø •xxxS ɛ ∂ и αxxL α c ι αxxT ω α ι и

Sedna smiled brightly, nodded in response as he questioned her about its meaning. “Really? Oh how wonderful,” she chimed excitedly. “Varro it is then!” Honestly the young girl could not help but feel victorious. She had thought of the perfect name for this wonderful person she had met. In her life she knew that she will have at least changed one life. It was a good feeling to know she would leave some sort of mark. And the cheeky grin of the man’s face that made it all that much better.

Seeing him suddenly hunch over frightened her a bit. But she relaxed hearing him say he had eaten to fast. She giggled gently as he tried to be polite while groaning and whimpering in pain. It was adorable. “Silly, why did you do that?” she teased him sweetly. She made her was around the table, her hands glowing as she whispered words in a foreign language. She rested both of her hands on his back activating the spell to help ease the pain and settle his stomach so the gas would come out and no longer cause him pain. “There,” she cooed, “Feel any better?”

❂ ❀ ❂ t o o xxℓ σ ʏ α ℓ xxtoxxЄΔѴЄxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With: Silas

Keiri shook her head lightly. “Demon or not you have the same basic physical form as a human. I am almost more animal than I am human,” she explained. “And I am a demon too. I know full well what you are incubus,” she said in a playful knowing tone. With one finger she tapped her nose and laughed. “Not much get’s by me.” Hearing that the man and his dog had an agreement and that he changed she raised an eyebrow. “Wait what? What does he change into?” she asked honestly confused. There was very little that was honestly new to her, but this seemed to be.

“Oh well I suppose that is a good reason to come out here,” she said looking up at the sky for a moment. “I like you accent by the way. Not very often we get Irish people at this school,” she said still looking at the sky. A cold air blew past ruffling her blue hair and causing her to let out a contented sigh. Oh how she loved the cold.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image
User ImageToumaUser Image
𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!
█████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████

In his sudden slumber the fae dreamed sweetly. His mind filled with Kalin…

The pink haired man leaned down over him, their faces only inches apart. A soft warm hand caressed his face tenderly sending butterflies dancing in his stomach. The older man whispered his name in a soft sensual tone. A shudder shook his body and his mind was reeling. He leaned forward feeling the other boy’s breath brushing his face. “Kiss me…” he heard himself whisper. Just as Kalin was about to oblige he pulled away. His heart sank and he sat up looking at the boy sadly. “Why? Why don’t you want me?” the boy almost begged.

“We are just friends, we always will be,” came the response.

Touma inhaled sharply as he forced himself back into consciousness. His head was still swimming from that dream and it made him blush. Why on earth had he dreamed something like that? He shook the sleep from his head and slowly sat up. “s**t,” he breathed. “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to fall asleep. You should have woken me. I’m sorry. God I am a horrible friend. I guess I didn’t realize just how hard I have been pushing myself lately. Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t work out,” he said looking at his lap. He felt so bad, not only for having fallen asleep but for that inappropriate dream.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

✰✰✰Ρrɛττү Ρrɛττү Ριρɛr Ριηк✰✰✰

❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥

Piper smiled kindly at her friend. “Oh dear as long as you are okay there is nothing to worry about, correct?” she said sweetly. She blushed slightly at the complement. “Oh goodness you are too kind,” she said trying to downplay the complement, as is considered polite. She giggled at the fact that her love for pink was very obvious! “Yes well everyone can, and I like it that way,” she giggled. But hearing that her new friend could help her have pink skin made her overjoyed. “Oh that is just too wonderful. I would adore that! You are so sweet Phoebe I will find a way to repay all of your kindness my friend,” she said happily. “May I hug you?” she asked as politely as possible.

❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥ ❁ ♥ ❀ ❤ ✿ ♦ ✿ ❤ ❀ ♥ ❁ ❥

((Not the best post sorry Piper is being a bit mean to me.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((YAY I am all caught up! I will be going to bed now, while I am still ahead. XD

and matinaru and anyone else who is having issues be it illness or finals please dont worry about posting all the time. Real life comes first. Take care of your school work and or health then you can worry about us! ^,^[not that I want you to completely forget us just know that you should not stress about posting]

well NIGHT!))
User ImageUser Image
~Silas Rune Priest~
When she explained that she knew he was incubus his brow furrowed and his lips grew tight. He stared at her hard before his expression relaxed slightly, brows still furrowed. "I wish you didn't.. " He sighed regretfully.. he should had known better. "Don't tell others please. It causes me.. issues. I'm sure you understand." Being more animal then anything else, like his boy, he assumed she would understand his feelings without him having to say a word. He being incubus caused him a large amount of grief. People would begin avoiding him or worse. Seeking him out.

When she seemed thrown off by the little truth given up about his guardian, it threw him off. He wasn't expecting her to not know after calling out his race he tried so hard to hide. "Um. Yeah, Uh, Well. You see that jem on his forehead. It binds him in his canine form. Out of that he is more like.. a shape shifter i guess you could say. Being a guardian, he has to be able to change his shape for camouflage reasons. As a puppy I rescued him the mouth of death. I guess some sort of guardian rule with this jewel on his head. Something about be being his charge somehow. Im not really sure how it works. You should ask him." He laughed sweetly with the last few words. "Oh, thank you very much. I've never really heard that one before." He chuckled under his breath this time, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He had never heard a compliment like that before. When Silas had begun speaking about saving Ezekiel, the creature rested his head on Silas' lap with a soft whimper, nuzzling his arm up over his head so Silas would be prompted to begin petting him.

OOC:
Talking too: Keiri

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Xander spoke, Marcella's bottom lip trembled. He said she shouldn't have kissed her; he surely regretted it. He did it out of pity. As she opened her mouth to.speak, he said he loved her. Her mind raced. She knew nothing of love! The morphling 's plump frame trembled until finally she began to cry.

How foolish she had been! Making this man so confused, and now crying. Did she love him too? Of course she did. How could she not love the monster? He had been kind and generous to him, always so happy to spend time with her. Marcella did love him, but the words wouldn't come out. All her words of love were stuck in her mind and her throat. "I am so sorry" Marcella said, instantly realizing how heartless that surely sounded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Kelly grabbed her books from the library table in front of her, deciding to read in bed for a bit before it was time for bed. The elf walked down the hallway, now used to the chill in the air. As she walked, she slipped her shoes off and let her bare feet slap against the marble. The halls were surprisingly busy for this hour, but many of the other students were probably moving closer to their dorms. Kelly found herself stuck behind a brooding man walking agonizingly slow.

He was smoking with one hand and carrying a bottle in another. His cigarette smoke blew back into her face as she was unable to pass him. She huffed, having no tolerance for smoking or such slow walking. To avoid disrupting her calm chi, she tapped the man on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, could you please walk a bit faster?" she asked. The man didn't seem to hear her. When she heard the metal music, she understood. It was unlike the elf to become angry, but she was so on edge this evening. All Kelly wanted to do was rip the stupid headphones out of his ear, stamp out his cigarette, and shove him out of the way! He was going to make himself deaf listening to music that loud anyway. She noticed her anger escalating, so she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She would just have to be patient until she could maneuver around the man in front of her.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

Expirement VIII

Varro kept groaning until Sedna asked why he did that. "I hadn't eaten in days... Or it felt like I hadn't." He said wincing in pain. He blushed as he felt her hands on his back. He relaxed as he felt the pain disappear and sat up slowly. "Thank you and yeah it feels much much better." He said before starting on his wings at a much slower pace. He smiled and picked up the plate. "Try some." He said with a cheesy grin. "They can be spicy, but they are good." He explained. He took a wing off the plate and munched on it.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With:Silas

Keiri smiled rather kindly at the man in front of her. It was rather unlike her to be this way with someone not in her family, but she could not help it. “You don’t have to worry about me knowing. I wont tell anyone, and I wont bother you. There is a slutty man in this school who already has my heart,” she said sounding almost bitter at the mention of the man who had her heart. She wanted Drago so badly. But he was already tired of her.

Hearing the explanation of how the dog changed she could not believe she had not been able to figure that out. But then again she had never come across and animal shifter before. “Oh! God! I should have been able to figure that out, my sister is a human-based shifted. That is pretty cool though. Must be nice to have someone looking out for you,” she said with a warm smile. She knew she had her siblings but lately they were all so busy with their own s**t, just like she was. She laughed at the was the man reacted to the complement. It was funny to see his discomfort. “No problem dude.”

She looked at the dog again thinking how cute he was. Then she looked back as Silas and smile a toothy playful grin. “So you wanna do something fun? I need to blow off some steam. Oh you wanna go for a run, or something?” she asked getting a bit excited, her tail switching excitedly and her ears perked.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander felt his heart breaking as the scent of tears hit his nose. He could tell she was trembling. God he had made her cry. He really was a horrible person. His head dropped and he let out a heavy sigh hearing her say she was sorry. So she really did not feel the same. It shattered his poor worn heart. Being verbally attacked by his kids, being told he was nothing by his family, and now being rejected by the woman he loved, it was just too much for the poor monster to handle. Hot tears stung his eyes, but he forced them back. “You have nothing to be sorry for my dear. I won’t bother you anymore. Please take good care of Morph and don’t forget about me, okay?” he said his voice deep and sad.

He needed to get out of here. Who cares that this was his room. He needed to be alone, and to be himself. “Please excuse me,” he said walking over to the door. “You can take your time leaving, please just lock the door when you leave. I won’t be coming back tonight,” he said before slipping out of the door.

He made his way quickly to the nearest exit and ran out into the snow. The darkness swallowed him and made him feel at ease. Forgetting his clothes he shifted into his monster form. The clothing lay shredded beneath a massive green monster. He took a few paces before he felt the tears coming back, he was in agony. He could not face that perfect woman again, not after having kissed her. He tossed himself down into the snow sending it dancing up around him and falling onto him. The man gave up. He would lay here until the sun would rise, and then go back to his life. But for now he needed this!

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan was on the edge of anger-zen when he felt a hand tap his shoulder. Instantly his blood, which was already boiling, seemed to catch fire, and so did his breath. Each breath came out smoky and obscenely hot. All of his clothes were fireproof thanks to music, thank goodness. Hearing the woman voice made his cool glare turn into a frightening sneer. He heard her quite clearly, but had no longing to respond. So he walked slower. He could have some fun ******** with this b***h, since with everyone around them there was no way around.

The words screamed into his ear caused a small sadistic smile to spread on his lips. His eyes filled with such unimaginable hate. He looked like he was ready to kill someone, and he would take pleasure in it. Though he had only killed humans once, and that was a lot of the reason for his temperament, but he still liked making people fear for their lives. He was a dragon after all. As the chorus came back around he closed his eyes indulging in the sadistic lyrics.

“You've got a ******** catheter in your brain
                                            Pissing your common sense away
                                            When you draw first blood you can't stop this fight
                                            For my own peace of mind - I'm going to
                                            Tear your ******** eyes out
                                            Rip your ******** flesh off
                                            Beat you till you're just a ******** lifeless carcass
                                            ******** you and your progress
                                            Watch me ******** regress
                                            You were made to take the fall - now you're nothing
                                            Payback's a b***h ******** “

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

((Oh how I love this character! SO MUCH FUN!))

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff