Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The morphling gasped and looked at her pet. Never in a hundred years would she dream that something could produce sapphires from rotten fruit. Morph was already special enough being a gift from her dearest friend, but Xander had given her something valuable as well.

As he kissed her cheek, her heart nearly stopped. This man drove her wild, she wanted to kiss him, yet felt bad as he apologized.

"That was...nice" How stupid! She could have hit herself for being so rude. Marcella's voice sounded so unhappy; the opposite of how she felt. She probably sounded so rude and dismissive to him. Her cheeks were the deepest shade of crimson as she put just her fingertips on his knee, so afraid of the contact. "I mean, you could...I didn't mind that you-"

She removed her fingers from his knee and folded her hands in her lap. How foolish she was!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sparkly Comrade

((OOC post!))

((sorry but i won't be replying again tonight, i'm trying to fit revision into everything and, suffice to say, that's failing, i promise promise promise to catch up completely tomorrow! I beg all forgivenesses, feel free to drag any of my characters around a bit))

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

Expirement VIII

Exp. VIII smiled widely at the idea of giving him a proper name. "That sounds great!" He exclaimed. He put his hands behind her head. When he heard about knowing somewhere to eat his smile stretched. "Really? Great!" He exclaimed excitedly. He kicked at the ground lightly. "So what names do you have in mind? I think something hot would fit me." He said as he lowered his hand and made a small flame appear out of his pointer finger. "Cool huh?" I can also do this." He said putting his hands together and blowing into his the little airspace. Smoke came out from between his fingers and formed into little animals and shapes.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageRen
                        xxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx A R T I S T xx
                        xxxxxxxxxx A N D xx M O L D xx M E xx O U T xx O F xx C L A Y ?
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx WRITE R
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx D E C I D Exx T H E xx W O R D S xx I xx S A Y ?

Ren smiled kindly at the older man. “Thank you,” he said softly. He appreciated know that someone one knew what the young Fae was feeling even if he would not talk about it. Seeing the other blush warmed the summoner’s heart. The story of the man and his lover seemed very sweet, and he was honestly jealous. He wanted to find love, to find someone who could love him. “That sounds quite romantic,” he said softly. “I’m happy for you. Maybe someday I will be as lucky as to find someone.” His voice carried a hint of her jealousy and self-doubt, even though he tried very hard not to let it show.

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Look at him

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

It made Crevan feel sad when the other said that no one ever had faith in him, but then was glad that he was the first that was able to have it in him. "I'm glad you think of it like that." He told the vampire with a grin on his face. The elf stated the wonder a few moments later about how many thing the vampire had gone without over the year and the idea of the amount made him feel sad again. But a moment later the elf thought that maybe he could help the vampire experience new things in a safe secure environment. Crevan then looked over at Rhys and saw that he wasn't looking at something else and he just look away not wanting to stare.

"Really?" He asked since he thought the vampire had looked around the school, but then again the male had said he didn't like gyms so he understood a moment later. "Well then we shall see the new location soon enough to see if its extravagant or not." After that Crevan heard the comment that Rhys made about having meat on his bones and how it was healthy and the elf chuckled. "Thank you. Glad you think I look that way." He said with another smile on his face. "But I can't help but feel a little chubby." He said and patted his stomach. "Eh maybe its just dinner that is making me feel that way." He said and took his hand off his mid section. Once he had done that he heard the other start talking about the humming he had started and looked at Rhys. "Oh its just a song I listened to a year or so ago. It seems to pop into my head every once in a while and I can't help but hum it or sing it." He said trying to think of the name. "I believe the name of the is 'The Way I Am'." He said and the tried to think of the name of the singer. "The ladies name in Ingrid something." He said to him. "I believe I have it on a music player back in our dorm. I can show it to you later." He said and thought that would be a nice way to end the day to listen to some nice music.

█OOC█:

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image
User ImageToumaUser Image
𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!
█████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████

Touma smiled hearing the other man explained his lack of faith in himself. “I can understand that I guess. But you have the most important thing,” he said blushing slightly at his own thoughts. “You care.” He looked down at his hands. He felt so shy at times when Kalin was near. It was so unusual. “I’m glad you think so! I love our town. But there is no stopping my mom from fussing. It is just the way she is,” he chuckled sweetly. His mother loved taking care of people, it was simply her thing.

He smiled further as the man said his home sounded lovely. He was glad that he was not pushing about what it looked like. “It is a nice place. And there is a good deal to do, but you won’t get lost, I promise,” he said knowing fullwell that he would not let the elemental out of his sight for fear of what his sisters might do to the poor man. “I look forward to taking you,” he chuckled happily. He tilted his head to the one side at the mention of the home that he lived in as a child. “How is it better than your original home?” he asked innocently. He smiled softly hearing the other talk about how nice it must be to live by a small town. “It is lovely,” he said then looked down at his lap as the man asked about cities. “I can visit for a short while. But the last time I went to the city I ended up being very depressed, and even for days afterward. There is a lot of pain and death in cities. It is very hard for me to handle something like that. At least here its different, the creatures that are alive are happy most of the time,” he said softly. He hated he sensitivity but there was nothing he could do.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander felt his heart racing in his chest as she said the kiss was nice. But she seemed soft of upset. His heart ached so sweetly to be nearer to her. She was all he wanted. Feeling the tips of her delicate fingers on his knee made his heart surge with excitement and dance in his chest. What was she saying? He could? She LIKED him kissing her? But he was so OLD!

When she retracted her fingers he looked down at his own lap, then shooed Ongo and Morph to go play, Ongo pulling the green blob to a pile of toys on the floor. The monster gave in to himself. It may be wrong but I loved her! His arm slipped gently around her waist and pulled her closer, so that there was almost no space between them. He leaned down wanting to claim her lips, but he stopped, and rested his forehead against hers.

“I… I’m so old…” he breathed with an almost bitter sounding laugh. He was trying to convince himself to pull away. But his heart would not let him. He gave his head a light shake and sighed. Oh how he loved her. He closed his eyes. What had she been saying? Did she want him too? Did it matter that he was so old? “******** it,” he breathed.

He leaned in closing the gap and pressing his lips against hers softly. His mind surged to life with joy and excitement he had never experienced before. Even if she pushing him away and hated him after this. To have one perfect kiss in his life was worth it.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt o o xxʏσʋиɢxx t o xxƉ Ɩ Є ❂ ❀ ❂

ø ¤ º ° ` ° º ¤ ø •xxxS ɛ ∂ и αxxL α c ι αxxT ω α ι и

Sedna felt her smile grow as the man seemed to grow so excited. He certainly was excitable. It was nice to know. “Yes, It’s just this way, you can come too if you want Rhea,” she said turning but stopped when the man spoke again. She was a bit taken aback when he said something hot would fit him, at first thinking that he was being one of those jerks who talks about how sexy they are, but she found herself beaming as the man used his amazing abilities. “That is amazing! Simply amazing!” she chimed. “I need to think a bit. Tell me more about yourself as we walk and maybe we can find a good well fitting name,” she said sweetly. She looped her arm in his and pulled him in the direction of the dining hall, which should still be open for a bit. “It’s a good thing you found us when you did, I think the dining hall will be closing before too long. As long as we get in before they close the doors we will be fine though,” she said looking up at the attractive green eyed man, her golden eyes sparkling happily.

❂ ❀ ❂ t o o xxℓ σ ʏ α ℓ xxtoxxЄΔѴЄxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

User Image

Expirement VIII

Exp. VIII beamed as the girls seemed excited at his tricks. He chuckled before falling silent as she asked him to tell him more of who he was. He gulped and tried to think of something to tell them. He couldn't say he was in hiding, but maybe he could lie and tell them he couldn't remember who he was except that he was called Exp. VIII. He snapped his attention back as Sedna hooked her arm with his. He chuckled as she explained he was lucky to ask where to get some food. "Oh I'll be fine so long as I can get something spicy or extremely hot to eat." He chuckled. "I um... it's sort of hard and weird to say, but I don't really remeber anything about me besides being called Exp. VIII and what I am... A phoenix human hybrid.." He said looking down at her sadly. "I feel so dumb for not being able to remember... I found a hospital band around my wrist a few days ago which said name: Exp. VIII species: Phoenix human hybrid...." He said. On the inside he hated lying to them about who he was, but he couldn't risk exposing himself.

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
Location - Touma's Dorm Room
People around him - Touma and Yuki the rabbit
Mood - Happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Kalin looked over at Touma with a puzzled look on his face since he hadn't a clue as to what the male was talking about. What was the most important thing that he had is what he wondered and was thinking about it when the fae answered his thought. He couldn't help in his face turned a light shade of red, but a smile was on his face showing that he was happy to hear that. "You think so." He said with a overjoyed tone in his voice. It wasn't often someone of the male gender say that he cared but then again he didn't always show this side to men unless he wanted to get close to them. Which seemed to be the case with Touma. Still with the happy feeling and the red blush on his face he looked at Touma as he talked about the town and his mother. "Okay even if she dose worry I'll do my best to make sure she isn't worrying all the time about me. She has a family to take care of and focus on." He said since he really didn't want to feel like he was making the female fae do more then she already had to do with so many kids and taking care of all their horses and other stuff that didn't involve one fire elemental. After that he looked at Touma and smiled and thought about how it would be like to go to the other s home. He really seemed to be getting his hope high and just prayed that the plans went through.

After all that the red on his face started to fade a way but he barely noticed since he was listening to the other talk about what they could do at his house. "I like hearing that. It sounds like your house will be a very fun place to go." He told him and then chuckled at the lost comment. "Don't be so sure Touma I can get lost quickly." He said with a smile. "But I have nothing to worry about since you'll be there to find me if I do." He said still with the smile on his face. Once that was said he heard the next thing that was said and smiled happily again. "I look forward to go and the excitement will only increase once you get a response from you parents." He said since he had to keep the fact that the plans where not for sure and it helped him not to get overly excited. Once that was said he heard the next question and he paused realizing what he had said and had to find a way to answer without getting to upset. "Oh it kind of got burned down." He said a little blunt but it allowed him to say it without getting emotional. "Its nothing to important anymore." He said with a semi smile. Anyway he used what the other said to get distracted from what thought would have came if he had kept on thinking about the fire. "That is a shame. I only like about thirty minutes from a city and I have a feeling that is a little to close for you to be comfortable." He said though he wasn't sure how much the other would like seeing his small his small house since it sounded like the other lived in a very big place.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay guys I NEED to get the next chapter in my story up so I am gonna post after work tomorrow, and then I have the next 2 days off! YAY!))

Wailing Lunatic

Pifer Marie

xxxiIt would be better if I could let it all 「Go」. All the 「Pain」,And all of the 「Anger」.
        xxxxxBut the best I can do is just hide all this 「Sadness」from everyone, but I can't hide it from myself .
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yes I'm xxxxxxxxxxHurting
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand I'm xxxxxxxxxxx Sad
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I won't let it show
        xxxNo one needs to see this「Part」of me. No one will「Ever」know

User Image

Pifer grinned a little bit at Yokubo's explanation as to how she came to be the owner of two very Unique animals. Although the story held no real comedic punch, the story still made Pifer feel a little bit more open around the demon. Besides the girl didn't seem to mind Pifer's accent or the fact that Pifer was pierced like some Gothic freak so that was a plus. When the girl asked for Pifer's name, the blonde felt that she was finally getting somewhere, that Sarah had helped her so much. "Oh my name..Zits Pifer, Pifer Marie" The blonde said with a warm smile.

Pifer eyes shifted to the door when it was pushed open, Sarah walking in. The blonde gave the girl the smile that had found a new comfort on her face. She watch as Sarah walked over to her, she expected the usually shy girl to just take a seat away from anyone else. But instead Sarah did something that she had only done when the two girls were alone. She placed her hands on Pifer's face and kissed her. Closing her eyes Pifer just let herself feel, every time Sarah kissed her she just felt an explosion of emotion and this time was no different. When Sarah pulled away Pifer sighed truly content now that her love was back in the room.

Pifer was looking into Sarah's eyes as the embarrassed Brunette sat next to her, keeping a tight grip on Alamar Pifer placed a hand on top of Sarah's.
              "I'm glad zat vou came vack.... Ice"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Some people call me Frenchy …….Well [/******** you too

With:: Sarah, Alamar, Kujira, Yokubo, Aba and Charun.
                    Thoughts:: welcome back

neko_kitty16

bao-wow tang

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
((Out of Commonsense: just letting everyone know, I might be on even less these next two weeks because of finals. I'm soo very sorry! >.< ))
ThePrincessCharming
User ImageUser Image
~Silas Rune Priest~
Silas loosened up when she began to speak. The flirty tone in her voice put him at ease in a way. Lifting his hand off the dogs head was almost like a signal, the dog looked up at him one more time and came quickly closer to the female wagging his long black and white tail. Being a large creature, he only had to lift his graceful head to be able to reach her face. He began sniffing her and invading her space, in her hair and little white ears. This made Silas sigh heavily and he yanked the creature back. "He might not be bothering you, but he knows better." Ezekiel resisted a little but then sat.. as close to her as he possibly could. Silas finally gave up the fight and decided to sit across from her on the ledge of a fountain. They were still relatively close but only just within arms reach so, just in case, Silas could grab Ezekiel and pull him back. Now Silas extended a graceful hand to her when she spoke her name. "Its a pleasure to meet you, My name is Silas." his voice was very soft, and gentle, almost seductive in a way. there was a subtle accent to the words that came out of his mouth. Maybe Irish?

OOC: sorry for my slowness!

Sparkly Comrade

******************************************************* The Faerie Twins *******************************************************
Rhea Dulcis
User Image

❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhea smiled warmly at Sedna, glad to see a smile back on her face, "Yes she is my twin sister, and she's also at this school," she said, looking up when she heard someone's voice. "Hi," she said warmly in response, picking up on something that seemed almost familiar about him, not the man himself, but something about his aura. She smiled at him, he seemed friendly enough. She frowned hearing his name, but otherwise stayed silent, Sedna was saying anything she needed to, and besides, Rhea was still trying to place the unfamiliarity. A smile crossed her face again seeing Sedna open up to the newcomer, and she watched the two as they conversed with one another. Suddenly she realised what seemed so familiar, the man was part phoenix, and the realisation also made the faerie realise that she no longer had anything to add to the conversation, so she smiled along, and when the girl asked her if she would join them, she simply shook her head, "No don't worry, you two have fun, i'll catch you later," she gave a small bow in departure, before turning away.

She walked on a bit, skipping slightly, she didn't mind the cold, though fire was much more comfortable to her, both the dragon and phoenix were flying free again, circling above her. She kept looking around, sighing a little seeing the empty white landscape stretching out all around her, it made her feel so... small. In order to balance this better, Rhea stretched out, her joints cracking and popping as her limbs and muscles extended, making her taller. She smiled with satisfaction at her new size. Looking around again, she spotted a dark shape in the snow, curiosity caught her, and she moved closer, soon seeing the shape to be that of a girl (Alexandria), lying in the snow.

"I hope you like the cold," she said cheerfully, looking down at the figure in the snow, "hi, i'm Rhea," she babbled, holding out her hand, in both greeting and as a possible way of helping her up.

((OOC: hey Roses, hope you don't mind Rhea talking to you for a bit))

ThePrincessCharming

neko_kitty16

Roses and Ravens

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out