User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig smiled seeing her aunt as Keiri reacted. As he waved over a guitar was tossed into his lap. He laughed heartily as his sister scooped up their aunt. With Keiri around there were very few dull moments. He looked to Rain, and Lorin, who both nodded at him. They had agreed it was time that they could part ways and go find new people to bother.

Standing, he put the guitar down so that Rain could use her magic to make it go back to Keiri's room. He walked over to his mother and kissed her on the cheek, before doing the same to Aubrey, and walking off. He walked down the stairs to the main floor where he found a nice spot to sit rather near a window.

As he looked out over his snowy home he noticed a woman(Darla) walking toward the school. She seemed to be loving this weather. That was rare!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin smiled and waved at Aubrey as Keiri ran for her. He chuckled slightly covering his mouth with a gloved hand. Exchanging a look with Rain, and Kraig, they decided to go their separate ways.

He walked up to his mother kissing her on the forehead, as he towered over her. Then doing the same to Keiri and his Aunt.

The elf strolled off downstairs with a gentle but distant smile on his face. The thought that school would be starting again soon brought him such joy he could hardly explain it. Not to mention now he would have all the eye candy he could ever want. He threw on he coat and walked out into the court yard to relax. The sun was shining so wonderfully. What a perfect day.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain smiled and waved at aunt Aubrey, while jumping. She was so excited! She closed her eyes casting a spell to send the instruments to the person's room that last played them. After each one poofed away she opened her eyes again.

She sauntered over to where Keiri, her mother and Aubrey stood and gave them each a hug before heading downstairs. After fetching her kittens from her room she wondered about enjoying the beautiful sunlight as she sat on a bench near the main entrance. Snow Socks curled up on her shoulder while Nishka ran around about the doors playing with people's feet as they walked by. The shifter couldn't help but laugh. That little black kitten was always causing some mischievous. While her sister was always asleep, or cuddling. They were by far the best cats she could imagine having.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin was...relieved to be back. So relieved that he was one of the first people to the school. And he refused to say that he was excited, because Lostin did not get excited. With a sigh he put Tori's pet carrier down on the floor before opening the door for the small black kitten. Tori was...a step for Lostin. The demon was tired of spending all of his time outside of classes alone, but he also didn't want to spend it with another person. So he had bought probably the worst possible thing that he could. A mischievous kitten. It was fair to say that he regretted his choice but he was far to proud to go back on his choice...and maybe he liked the pesky creature a little too.

Clawed hands picked the kitten up gingerly before tucking him into his coat, so that the kitten head poked out over the top of his top button. The kitten mewled with annoyance but Lostin ignored her leaving his suitcase and pet carrier laying on the bed. He could unpack later. He left his room intent on walking around for a bit in the snow. He enjoyed winter and snow, it was the only season of the year other than maybe fall that he liked. And it was constant here...so that was perfect for him. As he made it outside of the dorm buildings Tori made a pitiful noise before burying down into his coat, leaving a strange and sometimes moving bulge on his chest.

Golden eyes shut as he felt small snowflakes brushing his face and landing in his long dark hair, even though it was sunny the wind seemed to be picking up loose snowflakes and letting them play in the air. Yeah, he had missed this. He felt the pent up tension slowly ebbing away and the tangles in his aura coming out. The whites of his eyes bleeding black causing the gold to glow slightly as he felt the sudden surge of power in his blood. He rolled his shoulders feeling slightly better. He pulled the coat from his chest slightly looking down at the green eyes of Tori. "You're hiding," he said, but all he got was a meow in answer.

Beloved Cultist

((Oh, and its Audrey, not Aubrey lol))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kelly pulled her scarf closer around her neck as she walked back outside. She had already put her things in her room, and would have been content to stay in the warmth. But she could never get used to this cold, so she decided to spend a few hours in the bitter cold. With her large book tucked under her arm, she walked into the sunny chill.

It was an odd contradiction- the sun shining, yet everyone was chilled to the bone. As she walked out, she saw Lorin Czar. He was an adopted son of the headmistress, and smart, like her. They had talked in years before about everything from skeletal structure to the best ingredients for a sleep potion.

"Hello, Lorin. Mind if I sit by you? I can never quite get used to this cold, so I thought exposure might be the best idea." She smiled at him and sat. "I bought a book on trying to grow plants in extreme temperatures. I'm hoping maybe it'll help me grow some things here. I mean I know we have the classrooms and greenhouses, but its so frustrating, not being able to grow anything on all tundra."

Kelly opened her book, but didn't start reading, for fear of being rude. "How was your summer? Your youngest sister is starting school this year, isn't she? Keiri, right?"

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend

As an old enemy
Take your time
Hurry up

========================================

Lady Audrey smiled. She had missed her dear friend. Together they had tried to find a remedy for the potion the alchemist had given her over seven hundred years ago.

"I spent the summer in the Mediterranean. Its always so troublesome in Europe. They never want to let a child do anything alone." The small woman rolled her eyes and shrugged.'But I have missed you too. And your children. How are you feeling with the youngest starting this year?" Before her dear friend could answer though, Keiri scooped her up. The small witch laughed, and wrapped her arm around the girl. It alway amazed her how large people o young could be.

"I've missed you too dear. How was your summer? Excited for school? My summer was lonely without you and your family. Perhaps we can talk your mother into letting all of you come with me to India next summer. Lady Audrey looked up at her friend with a smile. She loved this family with her whole heart.

The choice is yours
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As an old memoria
Memoria

Memoria
Memoria

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

As Rain sat petting Snow she began to unwind. Maybe even a bit too much. She closed her eyes in a moment of trust that Nishka would not run off. But of course since she wasn't watching for a slipt second the kitten darted outside and galloped over to Lostin.

Once the shifter realized her mistake she jumped to her feet and took off after her kitten, Snow sleeping in her arms. When she finally caught up the naughty kitten was weaving in between the man's legs.

"I am so sorry! Nishka! Come here!" she said biting her lip. "I guess I can't take my eyes off of her for a second." she sighed.

The brunette ran her fingers through her hair and smiled at the strange man. "I'm Rain, by the way!" she introduced herself not wanting to be impolite.

((Wow that was an epic fail on my part Tori! Sorry about that! Hey Wonder still hasn't posted! sad ))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin smiled warmly as Kelly approached him. She was a lovely girl, and if he were ever in the market for a bread he would totally go for her. BUT he could never do that.

"Please by all means, join me. I was just enjoying the weather. I think exposure is the best way to get used to this weather. It took me years to adjust to the cold. But In love it now. Oh if you figure out how to grow things outdoors you must teach me!" he said warmly. He turned so that he could face her.

"My summer was wonderful! I love getting to spend so much time with my family. And yes Keiri is starting this year. Its so hard to believe! She grew up so fast!" he laughed warmly. "How was your summer?"

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin looked down pausing as a kitten came running at him. He watched it as it weaved between his legs before bending down and picking the kitten up. He raised an eyebrow as Tori poked her head out of the jacket, feeling the tips of the kittens ears brushing his chin. He glanced up as a woman shortly followed her kitten. He looked at the cat before setting it back down in the snow so that it could return to it's owner. Tori mewled keeping her head poked out of his coat.

Apparently he wasn't the only one with a mischievous kitten, which had the smallest of smirks pulling at his lips. He looked at Nishka, appreciating having a name for the cat. Being polite he said, "I can't take my eyes off of Tori either," his voice was rough and he had a German accent that gave his voice a thickness but he was easily understood. "I am Lostin," he said giving a small nod.

Eloquent Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Dinah smiled down at Audrey. She couldn't help but laugh. "Yes well you know those Damn Europeans. They just care too much. We deeply missed you! Oh god I am so torn with Keiri going to college now. My baby is all grown up!" she said with a deep sigh.

"Oph! Keiri!" she laughed at the greeting saying goodbye as each child left.

"My summer was awesome I discovered a cave out in the forest that is simply amazing! Awww this place didn't feel right without you Aunt Audrey. Hupm! If Mom wont join up we can go!" Keiri chimed placing her aunt back on the ground. "I guess I should let you guys chat now. See you later!" she chimed before bouncing off.

All Dinah could do was laugh at her baby. But there was another thought in her mind. One that killed the laughter, one she needed her best friend for.

"She is still so innocent. I don't know how she will manage this year. I am afraid she will get her heart broken." she sighed sobering up.

Keiri made her way down stairs in time to see Rain skidding off after her kitten, and Kelly talking to Lorin. She took in a deep breath. Steady girl! You have got this! This is everything you have wanted for years! You are finally a student here! She opened her eyes after her mini self pep-talk, and smirked. She walked out the front door, and perched herself on the fence.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Rain smiled as she scooped up her kitten. "Oh is your kitty naughty too? Maybe we should let them play and get some of crazy out?" she asked sweetly. "So if you dont mind me asking Lostin, are you new here? I don't believe I have seen you before, which is odd for me!" she said with a gentle laugh. Snow woke and gave a small yawn before crawling up to the girls shoulders and passing out again. Nishka lay limp in the shifter's arms, as a way of pouting. Unfortuantly this did not last long before the black kitten was batting a an orange tail.

Rain gave a small growl in warning. Nishka mewed and looked up at her owner with eyes that say "You dont let me have any fun!"

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kelly smiled and rubbed her gloved fingers together. She had heard so many girls talk about what a waste it was that Lorin was gay. He had never said it, but they all knew. He was a handsome man, but Kelly had never been attracted to anyone. Lorin was a friend.

"The woods in Japan were never this cold. Sometimes I would travel up the mountains, but never in winter. But after a few months, the cold becomes a little more bearable." She thought of her childhood home. It had been so lovely, so lush. So different from this barren place. "I'll be sure to let you know if I find a way to grow something. It uses some really complex magic, lots of energy focusing. It even get into a little bit of particle manifestation. So it a work in progress.

"I've never met Keiri. You'll have to introduce me. Your entire family is bright, so I'm sure I'll love her. Do you have your schedule yet? It would be great to have Advanced Incantations with Professor Landen again!"

Kelly loved having Lorin in class. Someone equal minded and driven like her. No one else seemed to be able to understand complex theories quite like he did. He always gave a new spin on a thought, some new way of analyzing the data in front of her.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend

As an old enemy
Take your time
Hurry up

"Bye, Keiri! Behave yourself young lady." Lady Audrey smiled at her closest friend. She could see the anguish and worry in her eyes.'Every girl has her heart broken at least once. Keiri is strong enough to keep her innocence even if it does happen. You can't stop the world from turning, my friend."

She would never know this motherly love. But she knew what it took to raise a child; she had seen Dianah do it for years. Audrey had grown to love the Czar children as her oen, and she feared for Keiri too. But he knew Keiri and knew he could be strong through anything.

The choice is yours
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As an old memoria
Memoria

Memoria
Memoria

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items