all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes
Rise up I can feel you breathing,

Rath laughed softly at Kane's questioning. He was so excited. He smiled and closed his eyes. The crows head on his belt was real. It may have been taxidurmied but he could still call back the crow. He placed both hands gently over the head to hold the mouth closed while he brought back the soul. There was a stillness all around them and suddenly he felt a sort of pop. He opened his hands and the birds beak moved open and closed, opened and closed. "This is how I can raise the dead." he said showing the animated crow, then releasing its soul. "I don't know what magics are recessive. But I am sure you can research it. But it doesn't matter why your parents left, but the fact that they did means that you are better off without them." he said rather more kindly than usual.

He thought of the question of the differences between the living and the dead. "Well to be honest, I really can't tell. Sometimes their clothes give it away. But most of the time I don't know until I either look crazy or I feel their body near by. And as fun as returning souls to their body can be they don't tend to be happy about it. That crow is attempting to attack me as we speak." he said before batting the crow away. It was annoying to see out of the corner of his eye.

leave me screaming
Rise up I can feel you breathing
All alone,
dreaming isn't real and I'm bleeding sorrow,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
take my hand and rise into tomorrow
Come alive

Rise up lift your eyes and
Rise up come alive
Rise up your not forgotten
What you stood for

With:Terra and Kane

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
It was a test of will /not/ to jump when the crow began to move again as it had been still for so long now, nothing had happened and after a few things later, Rath had made the crow begin moving again, its life restored, his eyes widened, hearing about the mans capabilities with the life of creatures and beings alike was one thing but actually seeing it done...It was spectacular. The comment over his parents made him downcast his eyes with a small smile, he and his sister had gotten by fine all these years without them, no one to raise them and yet they were just fine.
Sometimes he found himself wondering however. Who were they... Were either of them like him and Terra, did they have green hair. That was a big question. Where in the world did the green hair come from.
He snickered slightly out loud about that question before composing himself, "Can you control them?" He asked kind of wanting to pet the crow.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
nothings what it seems and I'm feeling hollow
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
everything I feels becoming borrowed
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath nodded gently to answer. He let the now lifeless crows head drop from his hand as he reached for his cigarettes... then stopped, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yes. I can control anything I have raised. There are stories of people raising entire armies of the dead, and using them to concur nations. That is a big part of why people hate necromancers." he said softly. The slight snicker that came from the other man was almost heart warming. Mind you I did say almost! "What are you laughing about?" he asked with a gentle smile. The laugh almost made him want to laugh himself. The boy before him was so sweet, and he felt bad for the fact that he had to grow up without parents as well. But he certainly did not turn out as badly as Rath had. He was honestly thankful for that much.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣
His question toward the laughter just reminded of the question and he laughed slightly once again, putting his hand free from the hand above his mouth slightly he shook his hand, "I'm sorry...It's...Really such a silly thing..." He decided he might as well explain himself instead of leaving the man in the dark, after all, he'd answered all of Kale's question, and it wasn't as if it was a truly embarrassing thing that could cause any problems by saying out loud, "It's just..." He paused for a moment before going on, "Terra and I have such odd colors of hair..."
He lifted a strand between his index finger and thumb up, "It's green...It's not too often you see those with green hair...Between all the serious questions I wonder about their identities I also wonder about if they had green hair as well...It just always strikes me suddenly...It's kind of ridiculous and makes me laugh~!"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath smiled and laughed softly. It was a rather cute notion. "I suppose you are right. I am sure there is someone out there with green hair. Its such a pretty shade of green." he said with a gentle smile. He gentle reached out and touched the pretty green hair, and quickly slipped away. Not wanting to seem awkward. He leaned back into the wall.

"I can imagine forgetting for a time that that is an unusual hair color." he said with a small chuckle. As he laughed it dawned on him that this was the first time he had really laughed... since he could remember. His laugh sounded odd to his ears, it was such a strange sensation.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

Eloquent Lunatic

((K that last post kinda sucked. I am sorry. I'm tired! I think I may crash soon. Its 10 my time and I have been up since 6... stupid fun work ha ha!))

Tipsy Fatcat

(Ha, I actually have the same time frame as you, that never happens XD Have a good sleep~!)

Eloquent Lunatic

((Wow crazy! And thanks! Ha ha I'm crashing now.))

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
Pretty. He'd never really heard his hair described as pretty, or really anything about him described as pretty, but he found he really didn't mind, he copied Rath's action of leaning against the wall, with his arms crossed behind his back, "Thank you..." It was a rather quiet thanks, but came with a smile, "I never expected to meet such an intriguing person so soon here... I'm not saying that I was expecting people at this school to not be intriguing," He added quickly, "It's just nice to have met someone like you so quickly." He paused for a moment, before deciding the statement was kind of awkward and decided to continue on to a different subject, "Is there anything you wanted to ask me?"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Hearing how sweetly Kane spoke about having met Rath so soon he felt strange. There was a heaviness on his heart and it bothered him. Was that feeling... guilt. He knew that the boy was only speaking to him so freely because he seemed like a good guy at this point. And that if he knew that he were a grave robber, or that he had almost no regard for human life that the man would be running with his tail between his legs. This was so odd for Rathier. He didn't feel, bad or guilty, or even happy. He was just there. And all this emotion stuff having people around was bringing up was more than a little hard to handle.

"You're a good kid." he said softly as he thought of possible questions. He smirked slightly and looked over at the other male. "What do you do when you are not reading and taking care of your sister?" he asked teasingly.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
He felt slightly embarrassed not only by the teasing tone in the man's voice, but by the fact that he didn't have much an answer for the question presented before him, "Well, I, um..." He didn't want to remain silent with what he felt was a stupid expression on his face, but he ended up just stumbling over his words as he tried to search for an answer, "Well..." He tried to verify more proudly, tried to show he actually had somewhere to go with this, "I do my assigned homework...I look up anything I can about teachers, especially what language arts are currently the hardest to get into so I can decide which language I want to teach the most..." There was a pause at this point, he let out what sounded like a combination between a sigh and a laugh, "I, in fact, do not do much actually..."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath couldn't help but laugh at the cute boy standing next to him. He was trying so hard to be proud and failing so adorably. "You really don't do you. Well we will have to change that. Studying can't be your whole life it's not healthy. You need to go out and have fun. Meet girl, and get drunk. Live a little. You only get to be young once." he said with a laugh. He was half hoping that the timid young man would tell him that he didn't like girls. But why was he hoping that? Its not like he was gonna try to woo this kid anyway. He needed to have friends to look good not sex partners.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
"Ah...N-No, no thank you..." He said, glancing away from Rath, to the ground, he didn't like the thought of a lifestyle spent so over the top and free like that, "I just happen to be one of those people who wouldn't find those sorts of things fun at all..." He laughed, semi nervous due to wondering if he was going to offend the man, "Not that I'm saying it's a bad lifestyle, I mean, if a person isn't hurting anyone, and they enjoy it, then that's what makes them happy I suppose..." He fussed with the back of his head, messing up the hair there slightly, "I'm happy with living simply...And if I ever decide to have a partner then it's someone whom I'm going to choose to spend the rest of my life with...I guess I'm a bit old fashion."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes

Rath nodded slightly. He had made the other man uncomfortable. GREAT! Just what he needed, to lose the friend he was working so hard to make. "I can understand that. Then we will have to find more modest ways to have fun." he said looking off into the distance. This man was so innocent, it was hard to believe. He had been with more women than he could even remember. "There are still old fashioned people out there. I am sure someday you will find the one for you. In the mean time just make sure you are not spending all your time lost in a book. You'll regret it when your old," he said playing with his hair. "Are you mortal?" he asked rather randomly. The lurking thought of his mortality arising again.

leave me screaming
All alone,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
Come alive

Rise up come alive
What you stood for

With:Kane

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
He couldn't help but smile more at the man's response to him. He didn't believe himself to be overly innocent, just morally based. Though to others, he was simply one thing: Boring and high strung. He actually couldn't understand why previously, but now looking at his supposed 'hobbies', it was more and more obvious to him that boring and high strung were perfect words to describe him, "I'm sure you could teach me different ways to have fun," He said with a nod, before considering his new friendship, he hoped the man wanted to keep being friends with him however, that he wasn't too boring... Then he thought of how Terra would react to this...She always wanted to turn his life into a "personal" life no matter how many times he denied his attraction to men. He easily tricked himself into hiding from it, but she could see it clearly as the daylight.
"Mortal?" He glanced to the side, fidgeting with his hands, "I'm...Sure I am, I do believe so...Are Imps mortal...?" He never looked into the lifespan of an Imp because he didn't feel he had the time and wouldn't know where to look...Plus, he was scared...He didn't really want to know the details on who he and Terra were and yet he did. Why did he feel so complicated over knowing he he is? "Immortality seems like it would be...Sort of...Scary..." He spoke his thoughts out loud, "Are you Rath? Mortal, I mean"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces