Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu smirked at her friend. Yes, her friend! The succubus had come to realize that she had friends. Cero and Vala. She caressed the woman's cheek as she walked beside her. "I think that would be nice. I plan to hold off on hunting tonight. I have not been having any luck lately and I am wasting energy." she said as they walked together. "I have one soul left, from what I collected extra this summer. So I need to have my head in the game before I go hunt again." For some reason confessing her weakness to shamaness. She felt she could trust the woman not to let all the witches know that there was a weak succubus around. Last thing she needed was to be hunter by some hack witch who still thought that succubus blood would make her stronger! PSH!

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image~*Hielio, the Paper Lantern Ghost*~

Hielio laughed as Kiel yelped and fell backwards. Hielio let go off her and floated into the air, curling up her legs as she laughed. "Awwww, but you're so cute when you're embarrassed." she giggled as she downed her rum, let the goblet refill, and then downed it again. She then swooped down and helped Kiel up. "Well, if you're that embarrassed, we can go to one of our rooms." she giggled some more.

((why thank you for noticing! Does my avi look really close to her? Apart from the hair, it's hard to find a good match for her hair. I just think this one's cuter.))

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
He looked up slightly when Rath suggested that he could simply leave so Kane could read his book, he smiled slightly, "You're guilt tripping me." He said, closing the book, placing his hands underneath his face, staring at Rath, "That's really adorable you know." He was, for once, the one to tell Rath that he was adorable. He wasn't sure if he was right but it seemed like Rath was trying to keep his attention for himself at this time...It was a nice feeling... And he felt the same way. They never really hung around others and when they did, it just wasn't the same, he supposed he could pay him the courtesy of ignoring the book for now. He could easily pay attention to both, but it didn't matter to him too much when it came to the other man.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

....When I become Illharess I'm going to have a harem....

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
She got herself up thought it was a bit of a struggle since she felt like such a fool at the moment, laying on the floor like that and all. She was a bit mad at Heilio for doing that to her so when she suggested going back to one of their rooms she just gave her a glare "really you think I'll fold that easily ...I'm a little mad at you right now." she said plainly knowing that Heilio had a hard time realizing when not to joke around. "you know I dont like being embarressed like that at least so earily in the morning."
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

((Out of Class: ))
Shadow Puppet of the Clan

User Image

.......Full of princesses and you can be my very speical princess!
I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine
and you will be my squishy!

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image~*Hielio, the Paper Lantern Ghost*~

Hielio's face fell a bit as Kiel glared at her. She was just playing, she didn't mean to make her angry. "Aww, I'm sorry." Hielio said, shrinking back a bit, her flames going down a bit. "Can I make it up to you somehow?" She mumbled.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
☽Haukr☾

Haukr let her lead him, looping their arms together. As they sat down he pulled the small pouch out and sat it down on the table. He got his customary natural tea and eggs. He didn't like having a big heavy breakfast, it made him feel heavy throughout the rest of the day. He thought about finding a potion or something that could help her with her upset stomach throughout the day. "Have at it," he said with a smile leaning back in his chair. "There isn't anything really that I want you to look up. Just do what ever you want with it," he said with a light chuckle, wondering what she was going to divine.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Lostin smiled slightly at the others offer and assurance. "Thank you, I will probably take you up on that offer," he said. He was a little sad about them no longer hugging, but it was whatever to him as well. It was so kind of Lorin to offer that to him. And he at first had found it hard to believe that Lorin would offer that to him, but it also made him very happy.

"I doubt I will mind the muttering," he said teasingly. He thought for a moment. Was his aunt why he was crying earlier? "Is that why you were crying when I came in earlier?" he asked Lorin. Hoping that he was not over stepping his bounds. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking that. "You don't have to answer that," he quickly added on to the end.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
Waya

Waya turned to look as he heard something land near him, seeing that it was Cain. He waved and called out hello as well as Cain came over to stand with him. "How are you this morning?" he asked, happy that his friend had come to join him. His tail was swishing behind him gently. He was content. "I hope that you slept well." He smiled his wide happy grin that he didn't normally show because of his large fangs. He straightened slightly out of his crouch, resting his arms on his knees.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin smiled gently. "Good. I like the thought of you sleeping. I would hate for you to get sick," he joked warmly. He was glad that Lostin agreed to sleep in his study. Honestly he looked forward to seeing him sleeping.

His happy thoughts were interrupted by the thought of why he was crying earlier. He shook his head lightly and closed his eyes. "No." he turned his face up to the ceiling. "My father had a potion which would have cured my aunt. I remember reading it. Everything but the last ingredient. I was reading the book, my father was making a potion, and my mother was working on breakfast, and singing. She suddenly stopped. And there was a strange silence. My mother ran into the room with fear and panic in her eyes. Telling me to hide. I did, I hid under my parents bed, and they tried to hide in the room. By that point there was screaming coming from all around. I watched from where I his as people broke through the door. My father had been blocking it, and they..." he stopped, his whole body was shaking as he spoke and tears had begun to stream down his face. "They attacked him... they killed him... then they went for my mother. I wanted to do something. But all I could do was watch... they... they raped her... and then they slowly killed her..." He pulled his legs up to his chest, needing to hold on to something. "I lay there until nightfall then ran off taking as much as I could carry. They killed everyone... my whole village was slaughtered in the matter of a few hours. Even the children... I was the only survivor..." He put his face in his hands and sat silent for a moment. "Every time I try to remember the ingredient all I can think of is that. I spent the whole night fighting that memory... That is why I was playing... and that is why I was crying..." his voice was soft and shaky. He trusted Lostin enough to see him cry. Not that he could stop now if he wanted to. This was the first time in years he had spoken of what happened... and like every time before it killed him.

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Șiffreya iefdottir☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

...In Long Black Ships
On Silent Waves
Their Ghostly Forms
Sowrds Shadows-made
They Charge Forth, cursed .....

User Image

╔═=================═════.♥.════==============══╗
A smile formed on her lips when he placed them in front of her, the light chuckle that he gave set her at ease and made her feel as though he was truly comfortable with this. Slowly and carefully she undid the string to the bag before performing an odin divination in which she would take out five runes and read past present and future from them. As she placed them on the table in the same manner that she pulled them out because the position that the letter's pointed had a lot to do with the reading as well she noticed it something about the letters. "their forming a name?" it confused her at first because she knew as well as anyone who divined with runes they hardly ever spelled out anything simply because there was only one of each letter but this time they where. "kena?" she looked confused for a moment as she continued to read them she was holding her hand over the runes the sounds they where singing where soft, but clear, sad but powerful, she felt tears p***k her eyes threatening to fall as she hear them speak to her in elvish and dragon tongue. It felt overwhelming but at the same time she found she could not just turn away either she heard an entire ballad of how they runes she was now using where created the blood that had been split to sate them then she saw peace she felt an overwhelming sensation of contentment and heard laughter mixed in the song. To those looking at her they might have been frightened by how her eyes shifted in color to nearly clear and she had not moved in what seemed like a while. When her eyes returned to normal and she removed her hand she looked in shock from so much raw power corrising threw her like that "I......have never had..a vision so clear...." she said shaken. A smile formed on her lips as the excitement of what had happened came to a front. "That...was amazing...I have never felt anything so amazing the magic that resides in these runes is the strongest I have even come across..." She wondered if he understood or felt the magic like she had, she had training in divining so her connection was slightly deeper but it just thrilled her.

╚═=================═════.♥.════==============══╝

((Out of Combat: ))

Again and fade
On Foreign shores
Where their souls have staye
Never to go home
On Foreign shores

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image
User ImageToumaUser Image
𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 x 𝓶𝔂 x 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 x 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 x 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂
█████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████

Touma smiled brightly at his friend as they walked together. He enjoyed the feeling of comfort and safety that he had when he was around Nathan. Though after the man saved him that was not a surprising way to feel. "Yeah I suppose it it! Did you have a lot of homework last night?" he asked happily. Touma's homework was normally just reading up on different cooking techniques and learning new recipes. But he knew that with what his friend was trying to achieve there would be lots of homework.

He noticed that Nathan seemed to feel a little less at ease when the dining hall came in sight, but the boy was obviously ignoring it, so for now he would too. He laced his fingers behind his back and let his arms bounce happily as he walked. He may look childish, but he liked walking this way. He liked lost of simple childish things. "Oh look there is an open spot near the front!" he chimed as they walked into the doorway of the dining hall.

the hired uke

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain smiled at his tail wagging and settled into the snow beside his friend. "Sleepy, you?" He asked in his usual whispery voice. Cain would always been forever grateful that the people he usually talked to all had excellent hearing. With the next question he smiled shyly again and nodded. "I did sleep fine, I didn't want to wake up." Completely unafraid of the fanged smile. Having seen way worse before.

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

....When I become Illharess I'm going to have a harem....

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Kiel thought for a moment having her want to to make it up to her could be really fun "alright tell you what you can make it up to me by coming over after classes and you have to wear a really skimpy outfit hehehe I have just the one its a drow priestesss outfit....and trust me it doesnt leave much to the imagination WAHAHAHA" she began to laugh manically because the thing was drow priestess believe that wearing near see threw clothing would help distract evil spirits.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

((Out of Class: ))
Shadow Puppet of the Clan

User Image

.......Full of princesses and you can be my very speical princess!
I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine
and you will be my squishy!

««««««««««««Vala Lakota»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vala tilted her head and her lips pulled down into a frowned slightly when she heard Luyu say that hunting had been going poorly. She didn’t want the other woman to die because she didn’t have the energy needed to sustain her. It almost made her want to tell the succubus about something she had been working on since they met. The brunette had been trying to bind the souls she summoned to objects so that the blonde could consume them that way and not have to worry so much about hunting, and could just live her life the way she wanted. It was always at the tip of her tongue, but without being able to consistently produce results she didn’t want to get Luyu’s hopes up. It didn’t help that the binding only lasted for so long and were unpredictable at best.

Sighing at the fact that it seemed that she was running out of time, which she assumed she had plenty of with how much hunting the succubus had, to find a solution. She just shook her head and forced a smile as she led the way to the dining room. Looking around she found a table and dragged Luyu over to it. Pulling out one of the chairs she sent a grin to other woman. “Your seat m’ lady.” Vala said in a pseudo gentlemanly voice and slight wink.

(( OOC: ))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageAdwin IXUser Image

The Artist

Adwin looked softly at Kai. He knew that people grew old and died. But it never made complete sense to him, after all for most of his life he was around vampires. "Could you father not become immortal. Then you would not have to lose him." he said timidly. "I very much enjoy these." he said softly as a plate of them appeared before him. He looked at it, unsure if he should eat it or not. Feeling his hand squeezed he looked back up at his friend.

His eyes sparkled happily again. "I have my oil painting class, my sculpting class, and my English class this morning." he explained softly. "What are your classes today?" He picked up and fork and began eating the food in front of him. It must be okay, it hadn't gone away yet!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((K this is really far from my best work but I managed to post!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff