Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

....When I become Illharess I'm going to have a harem....

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Kiel had to agree she was very glad too "Yeah and I would not have met someone as awesome as you." she was so content if only they didnt have class right now other wise she would take that cute girl and go on an awesome adventure with her somewhere she had no idea where though but some where. "You know drow live for a very long time too. Like I'm only 25 but for my kind I'm still consider a kid, well I guess Halmes would say I'm a teen but yeah typically we live for like thousands of years some of our oldest are rediculasly old."
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

((Out of Class: ))
Shadow Puppet of the Clan

User Image

.......Full of princesses and you can be my very speical princess!
I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine
and you will be my squishy!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

««««««««««««Vala Lakota»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vala smiled as Luyu pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her waist. The brunette’s smile turned into a slight smirk and she couldn’t help trace over the succubus’ cheek with one of her fingers before leaning forward and whispering in her ear, "And all this time I thought you would prefer me out of it. “ The wolf really couldn’t help the words that came from her mouth. She had found herself acting more playful, more like a teenager then a twenty-four year old she actually was when the other woman was actually around her. As uncomfortable as what she was wearing was, she liked the effect it seemed to have on Luyu at least.

Kissing the succubus’ ear then raining kisses along her jaw and finally landing one on her full lips, sucking on the bottom one before pulling away and looking at the other woman with twinkling eyes. “I think we should go and eat now, before anything else happens. Wouldn’t want to miss classes would we?" The brunette couldn’t help but chuckle, a part of her that she wasn’t really ready to acknowledge knowing that she would love to do just that. Spend all day in her bed, just her, Luyu and absolutely no clothing. That part was always pushed down, not because she didn’t want to acknowledge caring for the other woman, but because she wasn’t quite sure how that would affect the friendship she was building with her.

(( OOC: Vala is feeling playful at the moment. ))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageLera TillmanUser Image

The Angel

Lera had been about to ask Vincent what he wanted to try when he leaned in. He kissed her, and then he did something wonderful and horrible all at the same time. He bit her lip! Oh god did she love having her bottom lip bitten! And not only that but he touched her inner thigh. She was helpless. She heard herself moan, a soft lustful moan. It took her a moment before she realized that she was shaking slightly. Oh ********! She leaned up and kissed him with more passion than she ever had before. It was the kind of kiss that could melt ice. She was lost. For a single hot moment she forgot where she was.

But it didn't take long before she remembered that they were sitting in the dining hall. She pulled away blushing deeply and breathing a bit ragged. "God... Vincent you can't do that to me in public..." she breathed looking down at her lap. Oh s**t that was hot!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

incent amiro usk

~I never thought I could find someone~

Vincent stroked his thumb along her exposed thigh losing himself like Lera was doing. It felt so wonderful to kiss and touch Lera. He knew they were in public, but he wanted to do this more now then ever before. He felt his loins go stiff and tried to adjust his posture so it didn't effect him, but only failed when he heard her moan and nearly lost it. He felt his hands shake slightly as they continued their passionate kiss. He'd frown when she pulled away and was a tad bit mad before hearing her voice. He wish he could see her and see her face. God he missed being able to see so bad in this one moment. He sighed and took his hand from her thigh and nodded. "R-Right sorry..." He stuttered a bit trying to regain himself. "Not in public alright." He said cracking a small smile.

~And yet being around her makes me feel like a better person~

I can't see who am I with?: Lera.
Everything's dark where am I?: Dining hall.
OOC:

ThePrincessCharming

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain made a face at the sharp overly minty smell and taste of the tooth paste he was currently using to clean his teeth. What was with humans and creating the most unpleasant ways to keep yourself healthy or looking at least a little nice. He spit out the nasty stuff and swished his mouth a few times with water to get the taste out before he left the little bathroom. The sun was just over the horizon and he peered out to see if he could spot Waya, as he knew the werewolf liked to watch the sunrise. But he must have been elsewhere since he couldn't see the black wolf fur against the bright white snow. He did however, hear Ren's little mumbled beg for whomever to keep dancing... "You are just like Ryan." He muttered, wrinkling his nose and rolling his eyes.

He grabbed the black coat that he always wore and went up to the roof. He just wanted to see the sky again. For the simply reason of knowing that if he went outside, the temptation of just flying away would be too strong for him to resist. But now that he had a friend in Waya, he had a reason to stay. So he felt the need now to go out and smell fresh air again. It took a little while to find a door leading there, but he did it. The air outside was crisp and clear, the chill not bothering him as he was used to the cold from his days spent in Russia. He went to one side and rested on the edge, breathing in the fresh scent finally spotting Waya on the ground from up there.

With a quick glance around, he saw no one there, and slid the coat off, enjoying the feeling of the air ruffling his feathers as his wings met the air for the first time in what felt like years. With a sift sigh of relief, Cain leaped into the air and flapped his large black wings until he landed softly on the snow a few yards away, tugging back in the coat before walking up to him and calling out a soft hello with his customary shy smile.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
☽Haukr☾

Haukr kept his eyes on the protective bag. A little nervous about looking at her. "Yeah, I mean what could go wrong? They're either going to be in your hands or in my coat. No one has ever successfully picked my pocket," he said with a slight shrug. "I'd rather have them on me than left in the room where someone can just as easily get to them." Which wasn't true, he had a couple of nasty charms on the hiding place he had them in. Boils included. "I'll let you take them out at breakfast if you'd like," he said with a small shrug. He slid them back into his coat pocket on the inside of his coat against his chest. His mother had given them to him shortly before she had died. She knew what they meant to him, and he had not had his own set yet. So yes, they did mean a lot to him. And if he had to choose between them and his other belongings he would always choose them no matter what.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageRen
                        xxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx A R T I S T xx
                        xxxxxxxxxx A N D xx M O L D xx M E xx O U T xx O F xx C L A Y ?
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx W H Y xx D O N ' T xx Y O U xx B E xx T H E xx WRITE R
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx D E C I D Exx T H E xx W O R D S xx I xx S A Y ?

Ren woke hearing the door close. He decided it was best he get up, seeing that both his brother and Cain had already left. He had made quite a few friends over the past few weeks and he was quite enjoying this school. He hopped into his clothes, and headed out. What he needed now was some FOOD! Sure they always had food in their room. But he wanted BACON!

He was still half asleep as he hurried down the hall. When he finally arrived at the dining hall Touma was no where to be found. He spotted a pretty elf sitting alone and decided to go say hi. He sat down across from her and smiled warmly. "Good morning. I hope you don't mind if I join you. I'm Ren!" he said with a broad smile! His plate filled with bacon and scrambled eggs, and a glass of orange juice.

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Șiffreya iefdottir☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

...In Long Black Ships
On Silent Waves
Their Ghostly Forms
Sowrds Shadows-made
They Charge Forth, cursed .....

User Image

╔═=================═════.♥.════==============══╗

Siffreya closed her eyes for a moment as she smiled softly although his mannerism had be that of nonchalant she knew better he could not fool her. "if you wish me to try and divine with them today at breakfast then I will, I am very honored." she slide her hand into his arm to hold it some as they walked into the dinning hall. She lead them to a table where they could be by themselves more so that she could divine with out being bothered by others. As soon as they sat down she knew that she would have to think of something to eat but she was honestly still feeling a bit sick. Soon a hot cider drink appeared in front of her it was spiced like they did back home and the herbs did help settle her stomach some. "well then shall I get started?" she asked him as she set her drink down. She had been getting better at doing more in depth readings, and there was a question on her mind that she really wanted answered but to be polite she asked "is there anything you wish for me to peer into?"

╚═=================═════.♥.════==============══╝

((Out of Combat: ))

Again and fade
On Foreign shores
Where their souls have staye
Never to go home
On Foreign shores

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu heard herself let out a strangled whimper as the werewolf sucked on her bottom lip. As if the caressing had not already been enough. All she wanted to do was pin Vala down and make her scream! She had NEVER been submissive to ANYONE before. But when this woman touched her, she couldn't help it. "Hmmm. I guess you are right." she said almost sounding disapointed. After all she was hoping something else would happen. That was what she had been thinking of, dreaming of. Each time she pulled away from a kiss she secretly wished it was Vala. Most of the time it was someone else. And honestly for all the energy she put into hunting it was quite insulting that she had not gotten anywhere.

She pulled away from the woman, knowing it was the only way they would do anything. "Lets go," she said smiling again.

((not my best work sorry!))

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

ұokubo ϯöten

Ҍless me with the
ɫeaf off of the tree
фn it I see
ϯhe freedom reign

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Yokubo woke early before anyone was up in the school and started her daily morning exercise. She started out with a few laps around the courtyard then headed in towards the gym. She changed into a red tank top with black shorts and black gym shoes. She pulled her fingerless gloves on before starting her workout with hitting the punching bag. She stayed there alternating between punches and kicks. She continued this until most people were starting to get up and kept it up. She stopped for a moment sitting down to rest and drink from her water bottle.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

шe are falling
ɫhe light is calling
ɫears inside me
ȼalm me down

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageLera TillmanUser Image

The Angel

Lera shuttered as Vincent rubbed her thigh. God she had become so sensitive. Well this was the longest she had gone without sex since she was 13. She was glad though that he understood why she had pulled away. And she was thankful that he couldn't see her at that moment. "Its okay baby..." she giggled awkwardly. Wow. She wasn't even sure she was ready for something that passionate. But it had felt so perfect. She ran her fingers through her hair and turned back to her food. Suddenly her mind was so full that she had lost her appetite. She grabbed her coffee and sipped at as her mind wondered off. "I love you," she said still holding her coffee to her face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((eh this post works I guess!))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig had grown attached to Kef over the last few weeks. It was not like him at all, but she was different. He had become easy, comfortable around her. So much so that he opened up enough to be himself, his warm gentle playful self around her. After sitting with the girls for a while he thought it best to go get dressed since Lorin seemed to have missed the memo about sibling breakfast. But just as he was getting up to leave he spotted Kef.

She looked as cute as ever, but she was wearing makeup today. Just a little bit. She didn't need it. But the vampire would not deny that it was likely the cutest thing he had ever seen. He smiled gently at her and strolled over, still in his black sleep pants and white beater. "Good morning! You look lovely this morning," he said stretching his arms out for a hug.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

A boy sat down across from Kelly and politely introduced himself, then began to eat a heaping plate of eggs and bacon. It had been a long time since Kelly had eaten meat or eggs. She generally ate uncooked, unprocessed foods. But damn the grease glistening on those strips of fried pork fat was enough to make her drool.

"Hello. My name is Kelly Matsumoto. Thank you for joining me for breakfast." Kelly made a mental note not to mention her perpetual loneliness, and instead, ate a bite of grapefruit.

"What are you studying? What year are you, Ren? If you don't mind me asking of course." As the elf ate her grapefruit, she found herself fazing longingly at the boy's bacon. It was almost as if the meat had hypnotic powers over her.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kef giggled and walked into Kraig's arms for a hug. His lean muscles pressed up against her and she melted into him for a moment. After a hug that lasted a bit longer than a simple friendly hug, she caught a peek of Rain and Keiri over the dark haired man's shoulder. The doll blushed and let go of her crush. She shuffled her feet a little and smiled up at him.

"Good morning. Um, why are you all still in pajamas? Did I miss a memo or something or do I need to wait..." Kef's nervousness returned in bouts, but it faded aroung Kraig. Today would no doubt be another amazing day at school.

K e f
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

««««««««««««Vala Lakota»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hearing the slight disappointment that tinged the other woman’s voice, the brunette couldn’t help but pull Luyu back into her arms, only this time holding her from behind, her chin resting on her shoulder. Sh wanted to say something, offer something that could take that away. “Maybe , if you don’t have to go hunting later we could hang out. I would…I would really like to continue this.” She placed a light kiss on the succubus’ neck before forcing herself to actually step away. Knowing how Luyu got when people got overly sentimental, the brunette barley stopped herself from taking the blondes hand in her own, not knowing how she would respond to that, she gave the girl a grin.

(( OOC: Oh my god, my brain is dead. I don't think I have ever been so pissed off at myself for a post I have written. I am so sorry. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff