User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig nodded as she explained her name and where she was from. "That is very unique. And very pretty." he said with a smile. As he watched her look around the room he muffled a laugh. People always reacted just as she did when the first saw it. He loved seeing it. "It is my favorite room in the school." he said warmly. He waved to Marcella who was walking with some man. They looked like they were enjoying themselves. He looked at his watch and sighed. "Unfortunately, we should head off to get ready soon so I will walk you back to your room. If you would like I can finish the tour tonight after dinner." he offered as he began leading her back to the dorms.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

"Of course!" Xander chimed brightly. He loved helping, and Marcella was such a sweet girl. He had to help! "You will just have to come to my room to choose one out, if that is okay with you." he said timidly. He didn't want her to think that he had alterier motives. He really just wanted to help out. He also hoped that the fact that he daughters snubbed the dresses hundreds of years ago didn't make her wonder. He had dresses of such fine quality that the nobility would have worn them, but his girls preferred to dress more modestly.

He smiled down at Ongo who was pracitually drooling over the affection he was getting. He laughed warmly. "Psh! You spoiled little thing!"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Naoki happily soaked in the attention. "Oh! So you are my roommate. Well its nice to meet you too. Just a forewarning I do bed alot of women, so if there is a do not disturb sign up, best not to come in. Unless you like joining?" she said with a crooked smiled. God did she love sex. "So what year are you?" she asked trying to be friendly. She may as well try since she was gonna be stuck with this girl all year.

She looked at Naoki who glanced over and she pulled a tongue. "You are such an attention hog!" she teased the dog.

Eloquent Lunatic

Dinah smiled warmy at her dear friend. They had always shared so much together, life just fet right with her around. They quickly arrived in their private lounge. She grabbed the personal spiking favorites and poured them into each cup. "I am sure that your new body will be the loveliest in the school," she cooed warmly. She sank bck into her favorite chair. "I'm sure the kids would love it. Okay well come," she laughed brightly. As they sat and began chatting time flew. Before she knew it it was time to get ready for dinner. She sighed deeply. Only slightly buzzed dispite having almost finished the bottle.

"Damn it almost dinner we should go get ready." She said pulling herself from her chair. Her stomach growled and she laughed loudly. "I quess this is good timing!"

((On my cell sorry guys))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((I will post tomorrow!!! Mom took her laptop with her to facebook so all I have is going to the library right now and they are getting ready to close))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kelly chuckled a bit and shook her head. Just what she needed, a moody sexaholic. Oh well, it seemed she would be spending a lot more time in the library this year.

"While I do appreciate the offer, I don't sleep with anyone!" She chuckled a bit and patted Naoki on the head.
"I'm a senior. I'm studying Plant Research and Development. What are you in for?"

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

((I totally almost called the dog Nokia lol))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend

As an old enemy
Take your time
Hurry up

========================================

Audrey blushed a bit when her friend said her body would be lovely. She had always feared that the magic in the potion was the only thing keeping her alive and that if she were to be cured, she would die instantly. Or her body would age to that of a 700 year old woman. It was her age she supposed, but she didn't exactly want to look like an old hag! But Audrey figured there was enough magic surrounding her body, that she wouldn't have to worry too much about those effects.

"Dinner is approaching, isn't it? Would you help me pick out a gown? I had a designer make a few for me when I was in Italy. Told him I was a politician's daughter!"

========================================

The choice is yours
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As an old memoria
Memoria

Memoria
Memoria

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deep blush crept into Marcella's cheeks as she thought about coming up to Xander's room. She reassured herself that she would simply pick out a dress and leave before he changed. Surely he wouldn't...no, he was a gentleman.

"Well, if you insist. That's very kind of you. Where is your dorm?" She asked the last bit rather timidly. She hadn't had much experience with men, but she had heard girls talking about how men only wanted one thing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Beloved Cultist

User Image

All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

User Image

Kef quietly panicked when he mentioned dinner. She had forgotten all about it! She had managed to sew a few dresses before she came, but she wasn't sure if they would be appropriate. She thought longingly of all the dresses she had in her old home. They had surely been eaten away by moths now. But no need to trouble herself with it now, she could panic when she was alone in her room.

"That would be very nice." They reached her dorm and she turned toward Kraig. "Thank you for, for being so kind to me.", she fumbled.

K e f
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu laughed warmly. "s**t going without sex would practically kill me. Sex helps me stay calm and not be bitchy." she chuckled. "Wow, that sounds interesting. I don't know what I wanna do yet. Maybe I will be a sex therapist." She looked off distantly imagining doing people to make them feel better. She knew that that was not what they did, but she couldn't help thinking that would be an amazing job! She sat down on the bench and petted Naoki.

"Damn you are too cute dog. I found her one night when I was out looking for food. She was just too cute to eat, and lucky for her there was a raccoon not far away." she said frankly as she loved on her dog who was almost a snack. "Your an elf right? I'm a succubus."

A cool wind blue over then and the blond shivered. She pulled her coat tighter around her body and sighed. "I think its time Naoki and I go in. She doesn't handle cold well." she said reaching out for the shivering dog. "Not to mention I think it is getting close to dinner time."

Eloquent Lunatic

Dinah laughed loudly at her friends cunning. "I never would have thought of that! You are so good at coming up with little lies like that!" She laughed brightly. "I'd love to help you pick out your dress. I'm just going to wear my usual white dress." She aid as they began walking to Audreys room. She was excited for all the time she would get to spend with her friend now that school was back in session. Things were going to be very different but as long as she had her best friend everything woul be just fine.

They walked into the room and dinah sat on the end of the bed waiting to see the dresses.

((On my cell sorry cathy is playing sims on my laptop))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

"I'm in dorm 2. It's right this way," Xander said with a kind smile. He lead her downstairs to his dorm. He opened the door and left it standing wide open as he walked in. He hoped that this would keep the obviously nervous girl calm. He could understand her being skeptical but if it was sex he wanted he never would have gotten a divorce.

"Please excuse the bags I have not yet unpacked." He walked over to the far bed and began rummaging through the luggage that sat atop it. After quite a while he pulled out a small leather satchel. Once he opened the bag he shoved his whole arm into it, and began searching. When at last his arm reemerged his hand was furry, large and green, with long claws, but the strange hand held so many coat hangers that it was worth it. He laid the dresses out, along with all of their under clothes, on the beds.

"Take your pick. They are all rather old and require quite a few layers of under clothes but they are worth it. A few of these dresses were even made by the Tutor's private tailor." he bragged proudly. His mother had been very close to their court. Smoosing has its profits. "I hope they are not too old fashioned. And I have a corset if you need one." he said before reaching back into the bag and pulling out his suit.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig smiled gently at the cute woman. "It is my pleasure. I am sure we will see one another at dinner. Tell then," he said giving a small polite bow. He had to be a gentlemen. It was his nature.

He politely excuse himself and headed on to his room. Wondering why dorm 2's door was open he headed into his room. And again something made him wondering. Lorin was normally here before he was, fixing his hair and getting all pretty. God his brother was so gay it was almost painful. He just had to wait till he was willing to come out.

He did notice another man. This must be the new roommate. "Hello," he greeted Drago shortly. He walked over to the closet and pulled out his suit. "I'm Kraig Czar. The other guy in this room is my brother Lorin. I'm sure you two will get along," he said looking over the man. He was too pretty not to get along with gay men.

((Hey ladies! Dispite the fact that Tori and I are moving out characters a bit there is no rush. We will not leave you behind. We are just staying intertained in the mean time! ^.^ I hope all is well with all of you! ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin blinked owlishly at Lorin and his concern over him not being worried if something were to happen while being a lab rat. "I volunteered knowing that there were some dangers sooo...wouldn't that take away a little bit of it being your fault?" he said his head cocking to the side slightly. Someone showing concern over his wellbeing, not matter how small the concern seemed to him, it was a new feeling that he had not experienced. And while it made him want to shy away it also made him feel good.

Lostin smiled slightly brushing his hair back from his eyes. "Wow, I feel a little bit slow," he joked. "I don't even know what I want to do with myself, and I know I'm older than you," he smiled again. He had a reason for that, he had been catching up, he was after all really far behind in his studies. "Maybe you could teach and get another degree at the same time? It would be hard, but by what I can tell about you now I think you could do it."

He looked at the sky thinking of the time and Lorin's offer. He wondered for a moment if he would regret inviting Lostin later. "If you're sure, then yes I would like to join you," he said with a small nod.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

User Image

"Well just don't try out any new therapeutic remedies on me. I lived in a nature shrine for a few years, and I guess their celibacy rubbed off on me. I'm just not attracted to anyone." It wasn't for lack of want. Kelly had tried to be attracted to men, or even women, but felt nothing. Small pangs of longing, then nothing. She simply appreciated friendships she supposed.

"I'm half elf, half elemental. My mother was an elf, my father was...the earth. I can make things grow, but I obviously can't grow much here!" Kelly glanced at the book in her mittened hands, hoping it would increase her abilities.

The thin girl stood up, brushing snow that had drifted onto her lap.
"We probably get headed to the room. We can always talk more in the room!"

Kelly Matsumoto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff