Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu looked over at Kelly, thoroughly annoyed. "If my smoke bothers you elf, you can move. There are plenty of places for you to read on only one place for me to smoke." she said before taking in a deep hit that took almost half the cigarette. Just as she was exhaling an adorable tan puppy came bounding over. Naoki bounced up and sat at the succubus's feet. With her tail wagging and tongue hanging from her mouth the little dog was cuter than should be possible.

Luyu looked down and sighed. As the dog cocked her head to the side the woman said, "Fine! You are worse than a conciounce you know." She took one last drag and killed the cigarette. She put it out against the wall looked at the elf and spoke in smoke, "Now you have nothing to complain about." Then she looked at the dog and shook her head.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander couldn't help but smile around Marcella. He was glad to see that she wasn't put off by him. Cause lets face it he is a odd man. "I don't really know. It is getting a touch late so maybe we should just explore this floor today. Lets just go down the hall and see what we find." he said happily. He took Ongo into his arms and held him close.

With a broad smile he began down the hall. This was rather more exciting than he thought was appropriate for someone of his age but what the hell. He might as well enjoy himself as much as possible.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Yes, this man certainly was kind. Kef followed him closely, but not too closely. "I'm from Estonia. It's near the Baltic sea. Kef comes from Kefira. Its a Hebrew name, meaning young loin." She spoke matter of fact-ly, most of her shyness gone. Kef was still very guarded; it was in her nature.

Lord Vic had chosen her name almost as a joke. The leader of Estonia, the man he wanted to bring down most, was Jewish. He used to laugh at how marvelous it would be when he brought down the king with one of his own kind. Kef was never religious, but with her name being Hebrew, she claimed herself as a Jew. Lord Vic trained her to be a fighter. So young and innocent, but strong and deadly. Like a young lion.

Kef gasped at the Dining Hall. This whole school was so lovely!
"Its so beautiful...", she breathed.

K e f
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

User Image

Kelly shook her head. She didn't think she was asking too much of the girl. It was just a bit rude to smoke where someone already was present. Kelly would never understand rudeness.

"Thank you very much. Although, there are plenty of other places to smoke, not just here. But I appreciate you finishing." The elf opened her book again, trying to submerse herself back into a passage about mental energy containers, but was distracted. She glanced over at the girl and the puppy. Kelly loved puppies. She smiled at the dog, her hand marking her spot in her book.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

Naoki's tail wagged excitedly at the attention from her master. Though Luyu fought it she let out a small warm gentle laugh. It was a beautiful and alluring sound. "You silly little mutt! You are happy for no reason at all." she said gently. The dog's tail kept wagging and got so hard the puppy lost her balance and fell on her side. Her whimpered sharply and looked around bewildered. The poor thing didn't know what it was that made her fall. She circled around her big eyes sad, then she spotted Kelly. She jumped over into the elf's lap and began licking her face, her sadness tossed aside like it had never even happened.

Luyu sputtered and laughed loudly at her dog. She was the only thing that made the succubus really laugh. "Naoki! Don't jump on strangers! One of these days its gonna be someone who hates dogs." she tried to scold the dog through laughter.

Beloved Cultist

User Image
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want want you to notice
When I'm not around

Drago
You're so f*cking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...

Drago couldn't stand it any longer. This girl was sooooo messing with him, No one messed with him in his own game! He smirked at her, looking into her big, sparkling blue eyes. "Well love, I'm here to learn, same as you. But while I'm here, wouldn't kill me to steal a kiss or two from a lovely little princess like yourself." And before Keiri had time to protest, he slipped his hand under her chin and pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her hard, his lips cupping hers. Her mouth was surprisingly soft, and however much he didn't want to pull away, he did.

"Well, I believe there is a big dinner tonight? You may not believe it, but this man takes a lot of upkeep. Must be off, my Ice Queen." Drago tossed her a wink before he turned to make his way to the dormitories.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

User Image

The dog hopped into Kelly's lap, and licked her face. The warm saliva from its tongue instantly was chilled by the air, and Kelly giggled. It was such a sweet little creature. She picked it up and scratched it behind its ears. She had never had a pet of her own, but always loved animals.

"You are such a sweet little thing!", she coddled. Kelly turned her attention to the puppy's owner, who seemed to be a bit happier. "I don't mind at all. Your puppy is awfully cute!"

Kelly Matsumoto

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Marcella patted Ongo's head, and gestured for Xander to follow her. She rattled on a bit about some things about the school. Various teachers, basic school layout, extracurriculars- all things he probably knew, but she talked mostly to keep from making a fool of herself. She stuck to subjects she knew she couldn't ramble about.

"Tonight is the big Opening Dinner. We get dressed up every night for dinner, but the Opening is really fancy. Now that I'm thinking of it, I'm really not sure what I have to wear..." Marcella had a few outfits she had picked up last year, but not much else, In her village, there wasn't much need for dresses or formal clothes. Marcella didn't have any friends who knew how to make dresses at the school, so she would have to stick with what she had.

As they drew closer to the Dining Hall, she spotted Kraig Czar, one of the Headmistress's adopted sons. She smiled and waved at him, seeing he was occupied with showing a girl around.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Before she knew it Keiri was frozen. Drago's warm soft lips on hers, stealing her first kiss without even knowing it. Her heart beat against her rib-cage. It felt like it was going to break through them. And again before she had time to process he was gone. Once he was out of earshot she let out a tiny whimper. She didn't know what to do. What to think, or even what to feel. She hadn't imagined her first kiss would be so sudden, so abrupt. She bit her lip, summoned her courage and walked back to her room, head held high.

Once inside her room though she crumpled onto her bed. She let out another whimper, she was so confused. She closed her big blue eyes and let herself feel. God her heart was still hammering away at her rib-cage. Well I suppose at least I learned that it is best not to tease boys, cause some may actually do something. But I was just playing the game. I was just having fun with him! I am NOT easy! But he made me freeze.... she sighed deeply.

After laying on her bed for a good while she got up, got naked and began to brush down her fur so she would look nice in her dress. Once all the tangles were out she put on her panties and began applying makeup. She didn't know who her other roommate was but she was just gonna have to deal.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend

As an old enemy
Take your time
Hurry up

========================================

Her friend always knew what sounded good. Audrey laughed and clutched her friend's hand. "Let's go! That sounds perfect. Do we still have that good roast from Italy?"

Audrey smiled and took the coffee from her friend. She had gotten used to reaching for things with two hands outstretched, standing on her tiptoes for things on a shelf. Life in this body was nothing new

"I've certainly missed this too! Lorin is quite amazing isn't he? You have some brilliant children, Dianah. I'm sure he'll find a cure for me someday. Although I'm not too sure I'm excited to see what my new body looks like!" The small woman chuckled and walked with her friend to spike their coffee, her smile a mile wide.

"And I do get so lonely without you and your children. It would be wonderful if you all came with me to India. I think Keiri would love it. Rain would love all the animals running about. Plus it would be something different from this constant cold."

========================================

The choice is yours
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As an old memoria
Memoria

Memoria
Memoria

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

Naoki just continued attacking the elf with love ignoring the conversation that was starting. "She is just about the cutest dog I have ever met. That is why I kept her. She's too cute to be left on the street." she said softly. Eh she might as well be nice. She had to live here now. "Her name is Naoki. Mine is Luyu." she said coolly. Damn that dog for bringing out the small bit of nice in her soulless being! She reached up and adjusted her bandages a bit. They always ended up getting uncomfortable around this time of day.

Beloved Cultist

User Image
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want want you to notice
When I'm not around

Drago
You're so f*cking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...

Once in his room, Drago stopped. The first girl of the year, and she wasn't in his room. He touched his lips and smiled. Keiri was cute for sure. He felt a bit bad for leaving her, but he brushed it off. Players never feel bad!

His magic had worked and his bags were in his room. Drago lounged on his bed and let his clothes and belongings organize themselves. His leather medicine bag drifted over to him and landed with a hefty muffled thud. He smiled at it and said,
"You're the only thing I need", with a smirk.

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander listened happily to Marcella as she explained about the school. It was nice to get some more information, but he could tell she was avoiding being awkward. But when she mentioned the big dinner and her not having something to wear he frowned slightly. "Damn I don't know what to wear either. Is there a shop here? I mean there is everything else" he laughed lightly. He suspected not be he loved to joke. He thought about what he had brought with him and recalled he had brought his home bag. It was a small purse which he had attached to his home via magic. Anything that he had at home he had access to here. At that thought a broad smile spread on his face. "I think I may have the solution to both of out problems. I have all the dresses my mother gave to me to give to my girls that my girls didn't want. You are welcome to wear any one of them!" he offered brightly. That meant he had his best suit!

Beloved Cultist

User Image

User Image

"She certainly is too sweet to be left on her own." Kelly touched Naoki's nose, held her little paws, scratched her belly. She was so absorbed with the little creature, that she almost didn't catch the girl's name. She knew the name was familiar, but where had she heard it before? Finally it hit her.

"Aah, we're roommates. I'm Kelly Matsumoto. Pleasure to meet you." She genuinely hoped she could get along with this girl. Hopefully Naoki could be a mediator between any inevitable conflicts.

Kelly Matsumoto

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

With a little frown, Marcella tried to think of a shop that sold formal attire. She was sure there was a shop somewhere in the town outside the cold region here. There wasn't much inside the icey land. As she thought, he offered her his daughter's dresses. Marcella was taken aback, not by the fact that he had daughters that were big enough to be her size, but by his generosity.

"Oh, I...I don't know if- I mean, are you sure?" She had never met anyone so generous and kind. Marcella blushed and stroked Ongo's arm as he lay in Xander's arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces