Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) "Oh, oui! Yes, play together!" she called from behind the closet door. She flushed at her ignorance with English phrases. "I'd love to! I haven't had someone to jam with in a while." She couldn't help but snicker at her use of the new word. But she could feel her proud self about to brag, but she managed to keep the words from leaving her mouth; she hadn't been in a band for several years and the band didn't go much further than her own zipcode. It wasn't much to brag about anymore. Not to even mention that she hadn't bothered to search for a band since then. Her vocal coach believed her operatic soprano voice would be much better suited in an opera house, but, besides the beautiful, exquisite gowns, she had no interest in that stuffy branch of music.

"You sure do play a lot of instruments, though," she said conversationally as she struggled with the button on her jeans. "I wish I knew how to play the bass--bass players always look so cool." She came out from behind the closet door, closing it softly behind her. Her new sweater was black, which contrasted nicely with her long, light hair. She walked over to Rain and grabbed Chibs by the chin. "So spoiled!" she whispered teasingly at him. She flashed her eyes up at Rain. "Seems he's found a new best friend." She squatted down at her feet and picked up the little sleeping kitten gingerly from her foot and cuddled her in her arms. Her little paws were still wet and chilled from the snow and she wrapped her hand around her tiny arm and gently rubbed one of her black paws to warm it up. "They're always so much cuter when they're sleeping."

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

ooc; Nishka is the black kitten, right?

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain smiled warmly at her friend. She wanted to jump for joy as the other woman agreed to jam with her. It was rare she played with anyone but her siblings. And as awesome as that always was she wanted to experience playing with someone else. "Great! I'm happy to hear that. Oh yeah I play lots of stuff and I am working on some more classical instruments as well but that is just for fun. Because of how much I am used to doing with my year long tutors and lessons. So when I have free time it kinda drives me nuts sometimes. So I learned to play everything I can. My siblings and I play together all the time." she said looking at the puppy as Celia told him he was spoiled.

When the lovely woman picked up Nishka and cuddled her so sweetly, her heart raced and slowed at the same time. Watching the fair haired woman holding her baby, it just made her melt. She was so tender with the naughty kitten. Her eyes looked gently at the woman's face and a slight blush graced her cheeks. "They are. Especially this one. She is a handful even for me!" she said with a small laugh. She couldn't get her eyes off of Celia. Damn she hated herself at that moment. Stupid lesbian brain!

I mean really this girl was just being a tease. Her jeans so perfectly fitted, and that simple black sweater that brought out her light hair and made her eyes pop. GAHHH! It was so frustrating! Meanwhile as usual Rain just looked like a slob. A pair of loosely fitted jeans tucked into white boots and a semi fitted blue shirt, a teal sweater and a purple scarf. Man she wished she would have dressed nicer. But in all these years she had not met a woman worth her attention. But she always enjoyed the eye candy. She knew she wouldn't get anywhere with the French Canadian but that didn't mean she couldn't try! Subtly of course.

((Yes but Nishka is a girl. I think its Russian. Its actually the name of one of my dad Russian Blues. I have only heard stories but she is am mischievous as I am writing this kitten.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Happy Halloween Gals!))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((Happy Halloween!!))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Lostin nodded liking the idea of the potion. It was clever and it really would help with the new students coming in. "I could be a lab rat if you wished," he suggested. Wait...did he really just put himself up to be part of an experiment? Even if it was harmful he didn't think that it would be enough to kill him. He had died once already but he didn't know how much it would take to kill him again. He smiled slightly at Lorin. "I love it here," he said answering his next question. "It must have been amazing growing up here. What with you being the headmistresses son?" he smiled again, this time it seemed to light his face up more so than any before. He would have loved to grow up here.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin blushed ever so slightly as Lostin offered to by a lab rat. No one had ever had enough faith in him to try one of his unconventional potions. It was unexpected and rather pleasent to have someone who seemed to have faith in him. He had never killed or maimed any of his rats, but he had made a few very old from time to time. And once one got sick, but he recovered quickly. "Thank you! That is the first time anyone has offered!" he said with a bright smile. "I may take you up on that in a few days. I just want to make sure that there are no long term side effects." he said matter-of-factly.

Seeing Lostin smile so brightly took Lorin's breath away. It made his knees week. The sight was so rare and so precious, and Lorin knew that. So he drank it in, as subtly as he could manage. "Yes, It was wonderful. My mother is one of the kindest people I know. The weather here was very hard on me for the first year but once I got used to it I was fine. And now I don't know that I will ever leave. That's sad isn't it," he mused with a warm chuckle. He looked over into the other man's eyes softly. He could feel that they had a connection, they would end up being friends. Though how close would this man end up being? After all these years, and the balancing act he had mastered with friends he feared letting anyone close. But this man, strangely enough made him feel safe. That was dangerous. He knew he had to keep his guard up or Lostin would get through the wall he built around himself so he wouldn't get hurt again.

Even as thoughts smoldered deep in his subconscious, there was no trace of it on the surface. Only his smiling face and warm energy shone through.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Lostin was slightly shocked by how much it seemed to mean to Lorin that he had offered. And it made him have a warm feeling in his stomach. It also surprised him that no one had offered before. Lorin was obviously gifted with potions to have achieved so much, so why wouldn't anyone else trust him enough? "I think we'll be okay even if there are long term side effects," he said with a small shrug.

"No that's not sad. If I had the choice I would never leave either," he said his smile continuing though it was smaller than it was before but still just as bright. It was the smile that he reserved for very few. Since he had come out of the shadows of purgatory it had been barely seen by maybe two other people, and that was roughly over a thirty year period. And even when he had been human a person was hard pressed to make him smile. But he really liked Lorin, and he didn't mind loosening up around him. It was nice actually.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin's eyes filled with worry at Lostin's reply. Not worry about long term side effects! That was something he could not imagine. He shook his head, tossing the worry away with his dancing hair. "No. I could not allow that. Id never forgive myself if somethin bad happened. Its not like you are dispenceable. And I don't want to be responcible for maiming you." He laughed slighty at the last part. He felt so relaxed. Like he could let the real Lorin out, it was refreshing to be himself around somone not in his family.

"Yeah. I've been toying with the idea of teaching here. Or I could get another degree. I'm over half way done with this one already," he joked lightly. He had done a lot for only being 23. But he wanted to do more. He wanted to have a real life. Somehow he knew that he wouldn't be able to do that in the safty of his own home.

He smiled up to the sky, snow flakes dotting his porcline skin, as they blew off a rooftop. He loved it here, so very much. Just as he turned to look at Lostin a loud high pitched beeping began from the blonds. Pocket. He reached his thin hand in and pulled out an old fasioned stop watch whitch had been redone to go off at a certain time. He push a button silencing the watch and glanced up at the other man. "Its time for me to go check on the rats. Would you like to join me?" He asked sweetly. He was so enjoying their time together he didn't realize that he had invited someone into his private lab. the one place no one dared tread.

((On my cell so bare with me ha ha ^.^))

Beloved Cultist

((Its afternoon now ladies! Time to start thinking about getting ready for the Opening Dinner! Princess Charming and I would like to start dinner in the next day or two.))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The shapeshifter smiled. Xander and hi odd pet made her happy. They were genuine. Already she cared for him and was worried that her only friend had been hurt. But after reassuring her that he was fine, she breathed easily.

Had she ever had a friend like this? Surely she hadn't. For the small amount of time she lived in luxury, her only 'companion' was her nurse. In the hermit village, all the children played together, just because they had no one else to play with. No one was excluded, but Marcella never really had many close friends. They were more fascinated by her abilities than anything.

A small amount of blush crept into Marcella's cheeks, which she didn't bother to disguise.
                                  "Sure, let's explore. Where do you want to go first?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

((Sorry if this is s**t. Boyfriend has been home so I haven't had an incredible amount of time to think about this. Plus I've been editing his story, so my mind is in edit mode, not writing mode!))

Beloved Cultist

ttttoriiii
Kef gave Kraig a shaky smile. He was kind, not unlike her master. Well, was he her master anymore? Does the inventor still have claim over an invention he left for someone else to find? This was too much thinking for the girl. So many things darting through her mind at once.

"You must know all the nooks and crannies of the school then if your mother is the headmistress. I've been to my room, I carried my bags up already. A small tour would be nice. If it isn't a trouble, please.' Kef quickly added the last bit. She had been away for too long; she was forgetting her manners and her place.

((Repost))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Haunted by a million screams.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kelly sighed as a girl near her lit up a cigarette. She had inherited her sensitive nose from the elf in her. It was incredibly hard to read when nicotine was clouding her brain. She closed her book with a gentle huff and turned to the one eyed girl.

"Excuse me. I know you're trying to smoke, but its very difficult for me to read while you're doing so", she said, raising her voice just a bit. She felt bad interrupting the girl, who was clearly in bliss, but she simply couldn't read in these conditions.

Kelly Matsumoto
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Love is a fairy tail.
Love is a myth.
Why do so many people
believe
in
something
that simply does not exist...

Kraig smiled gently at the frail woman before him. She seemed so soft and afraid. "I know everything about this place. And I would love to give you a tour. Lets start with the dining hall shall we?" he asked warmly. He gently guided her toward the dining room. "So. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from Kef? I can't seem to pinpoint where that name originates," he said trying to be both polite and conversational. It was a bit hard he would admit. He didn't want to offend the woman but he rarely saw anyone that frail. Well other than Lorin when he got scared of hurt, but he was more of a woman than man half the time. They walked down a beautiful hall way passed the front door and before long were standing at two beautifully ornate doors that opened into the massive dining room. "This is the dining hall." he said coolly but kindly.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((OOOOOPS! I = a tard! ha ha!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas