Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cultist

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
Darla shook in rage, and ice shards formed around her. Winter gusts blew from her flaring nostrils and light shone from her staff. Humans such as this were scum. She made the cold. She buried entire cities under snow and froze families in their sleep.

"Everyone living in Scotland for the last 300 years has been bowing at my feet. I was the chosen child, the one who brought winter over all the land. I could stop your heart cold in an instant, you fool!" Her face pulled back into a horrifyingly beautiful snarl when he blew smoke in her face. Her hair whipped about, and she blew a freezing gust of wind at him, extinguishing yet another cigarette, and no doubt chilling him to the bone. Her rage continued to grow, as large ice pyres formed around her and her body hovered over the frozen hallway. This was the face that thousands of unfortunate people had looked upon before they were frozen where they stood. This was the face of a true Blue Hag. The essence of what she was.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
nothings what it seems and I'm feeling hollow
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
everything I feels becoming borrowed
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes
Rise up I can feel you breathing,

Rath smiled despite being freezing. He began to summon. He knew this place used to have life before they were all killed and better yet he knew there was a family of rats laying dead just up the hallway in the wall. He closed his eyes and brought souls back to their rotting bodies. A horrid screeching sound, similar to the sound of a rat dying in pain began to sing through the hall. He opened his eyes and the scraping and scratching of bodies came closer. "Go ahead. I grew up in the cold, alone. And every person who dies as a result of your cold wave will be my slave. You see I may not live forever. Or I may. I am a necromancer. And someday I will bind my soul to a demons. You see you killing people, your cold. It helps me in the end. I know there are demons here..." he spoke coolly. His eyes locked on hers and having distracted her for long enough the rats started to climb up her legs and staff.

leave me screaming
Rise up I can feel you breathing
All alone,
dreaming isn't real and I'm bleeding sorrow,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
take my hand and rise into tomorrow
Come alive

Rise up lift your eyes and
Rise up come alive
Rise up your not forgotten
What you stood for

(Next post I will have someone stop this if neither backs down. ha ha))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

The girl's head tossed back and her laugh echoed like a thousand shards of ice breaking. "The demons here are brought this cold! Didn't you do your research, necromancer? The soul that created this eternal winter will side with me, and cruh your pathetic rats!" She spat the last word at him and struck her staff on the floor. The rats' souls were suspended, frozen where they had crawled. she struck it once again, and they shattered. Darla smiled at her new-found power. She knew she could stop plants from growing for eternity and freeze humans in their place. But now she could freeze souls? Perhaps it was because they weren't human souls and were weak, but it was sure to throw the cocky necromancer off guard.

"Hmmm seems your souls have let you down. Will you bow down now, like a good boy, or keep losing to me?" Thick shards of ice circled around her menacingly, and she smirked at him, as if daring him to continue.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander noticed the escalating situation outside the coffee shop and sighed. Children really. He politely excused himself before jogging out to the two who were going at it. "That is quite enough from the both of you? Really how old are you 7?!" he scolded walking over. Seeing that he was getting dirty looks from both of them he used his magic to make theirs seem to melt away. He left them with the illusion of being powerless and naked as the building began to close in around them. Monster magic was always very convincing. He began to look like the scariest monster that either could imagine.

"You are behaving worse than my children!" he scolded the world going back to almost normal. "And you young lady. You are 310! You should know better by now. And to let some little 22 year old boy get to you. And you boy! Learn to respect your elders. Be polite is nothing else keep your mouth shut. I don't want to have to deal with either of you again!" he scolded. He lifted the spell as the world turned back to normal. Rath looked at Xander in stunned silence bowed his head and walked off.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Darla's rage subsided to a mere tremor. She knew to respect the monster, her elder. She bowed her head when he had finished and the filthy necromancer had slunk away like one of his rats. Darla looked up before she walked away, her eyes still lingering with a white glow. "Yes, I may be his elder, but disrespectful children need to learn their place. Even though he is not much more than a mere mortal, and will die like any other human, it disgusts me. I believe with all I've done in my lifetime, I deserve a bit of respect from someone around here." Her words were dripping with icey venom, every ounce of her vanity and power. She walked off before he had time to say more. As she stalked off, the ice that surrounded her shattered to the ground with a great crash. Darla walkef out into the snow, the snow instantly whipping around her, sensing her lingering rage. What had happened? Why was it that no one saw what she was? And here of all places. Cold, ice, and winter ruled here. Therefore this was destined to be her throne!

Something stirred deep inside her heart of ice. She would rule this place, and would silence those in her way. If she had the spirit that caused it to be eternal cold on her side, she would be unstoppable. And finally she could shut up that filthy, handsome, disrespectful necromancer!

((This layout makes my posts look so small! Lol))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

I am everyone, anyone, whoever I choose

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Marcella smiled at her friend, happy that someone found her power as entertaining as she did. She morphed back to herself, but before she could say much more, Xander excused himself the hall. Marcella went to follow after setting down Ongo. But Ongo had attached himself to her hair. His little fists were tangled in her long braid and he eyed it hungrily. She sighed and took her hair out of the braid. Wriggling her nose, her hair shot back into her skull. The little creature had nothing to hold onto, and she caught him in her lap. She quickly sat him down on the chair as she stood up. As she went out to the hall, she wriggled her nose again, her hair returning once again, now that she was far from Ongo's hungry mouth

Marcella heard a great crash and gasped. She ran out to the hall, seeing Xander.
                                  "Are you alright?", she asked frantically. She was worried that he had been hurt trying to solve whatever conflict had been going on. Marcella looked up at him nervously with her big bright eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) Celia grabbed Rain's hand, which was definitely warmer than her own. "À votre bon cœur!" she expressed pleasantly as she wiped the snow off of her dark jeans. "I'm in room ... Crisse! I know where it is, but I never remember the number! She laughed at her own stupidity as Rain urged her back inside. She no longer felt cold, but rather, felt herself blushing to her very roots. She had a new room this year and with that meant new roommates, and as much as she wanted to meet the one she had been assigned (Marcella was her name, she remembered), she wanted her to be out of the room for a while. Just for a little while.

Chibs and the kitten were following them at their heels along the hallway to her room. "Ah ha!" she exclaimed, pointing to the number on the door. "Room two! Silly me! I never remember numbers." She opened the door to the fresh room which had yet to have a body in any of the beds this year. Celia hadn't unpacked any of her things; she had simply tossed two large bags and a trunk as the foot of the bed and her two guitars cases (one for the electric and one for the acoustic) on top of the sheets. She had barely been able to put her things down before Chibs had been barking at her to go outside and play in the snow. Now, the mutt was content with jumping on the bed next to the window. "Chibs! Get down! That's not our bed!" she scolded him, but it did no good. He just gave her his giant puppy-dog eyes. Celia sighed at him and then turned to Rain. "You can talk to him--he actually listens to you!" she said with a wildly exasperated smile.

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

ooc; my grandma is home from the hospital. she had a kidney infection--nothing new to her. i ended up staying on until last night cause she got worse a few hours before i was supposed to leave. but she's okay now. the doctor prescribed this special kind of water from japan that's supposed to help clean out her system and even help with her diabetes. thank you guys for being patient ♥.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain smiled gently as her new friend had forgotten her room number. Though she was glad to hear she knew which room it was. She followed happily and had to laugh when she noticed it was right down the hall from her own. They were neighbors. "I'm in dorm one! How lucky!" she chimed warmly. She smiled down at Nishka was was sitting by her feet and pet Snow's head softly. She was glad they were behaving. But Chubs wasn't.

"Yeah no problem. Being a shifter has its benefits. " she said before looking at the puppy and barking at him. Her barks were soft and gentle but seemed to be getting the message across as she explained that not everything in the room was there's and explaining what was there's. The puppy seemed to understand so she looked at Celia with a hopeful smile. "I think he understands better now."

Rain looked at the guitar cases and smiled. "You play? Maybe we could jam sometime." she offered enthusiastically. She was liking this girl more and more. Not only was she pretty but she played the guitar! That was a major bonus. But who was she kidding. Celia had to be straight. At least she would have a cool friend then.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander shook his head at Darla as she began to walk away. "Grow up. No one gets the respect they deserve. You are not a queen here, though the winter may be your element. You are just another student in this school, a temporary part of this world. Learn to ignore little boys and your stay will be much more enjoyable." he said coolly. He hated his age right now he felt it and it made him sigh. Feeling Marcella come up he smiled softly.

"Yes I'm fine. I have the art of fear on my side. And the advantage of being old. I see Ongo is very attached to you. Thank you for being so patient." he said smiling gently. Marcella really was an amazing young woman. She wasn't so self absorbed that she had to feel all powerful, no she was calm and fun. And she made him feel young.

"What do you say we go on a walk and explore?" he asked tapping Ongo's nose.

((Im glad she is okay. And I completely understand. My Fiance has type one diabetes. I will keep your grandma in my prayers! ^.^))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
nothings what it seems and I'm feeling hollow
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
everything I feels becoming borrowed
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes
Rise up I can feel you breathing,

Rath stalked away after have been scolded by a monster. God this place was infuriating. For the first time in a long time he felt powerless. He was beginning to realize that being a necromancer was not enough to make him strong enough to rule the world. Humans maybe but not the rest of the world. He lit his cigarette back up on his way down the stairs and released the rats from their frozen bodies. He began to think. How he could get such powers and how he could get back at that stupid b***h. He stopped and staired out the window smoking his cigarette.

He felt slightly more peaceful now. Maybe even enough to fake friendly if a hot enough person were to come by. But inside he was plotting, there had to be a way to become Very powerful Very quickly.

leave me screaming
Rise up I can feel you breathing
All alone,
dreaming isn't real and I'm bleeding sorrow,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
take my hand and rise into tomorrow
Come alive

Rise up lift your eyes and
Rise up come alive
Rise up your not forgotten
What you stood for

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Little Lady Luyu

emotion_yatta Ha ha! Can I eat your soul? Ha ha

Luyu sighed as she walked out into the courtyard. There were so many people bustling in that it was the only place that seemed to be quiet. She strolled over to the far wall and leaned up against it. "God what a lovely day," she mused as she pulled out a cigarette. She pulled out her lighter and flipped it open, a small pretty flame popped up. For a moment she watched it dance, it was lovely, deadly and simple. Three of her favorite things. She pulled the flame to her cigarette, and pulled in a drag. The smoke swirled into her lungs, fresh and hot. It seered her lungs so splendidly. She indulged in the sinful, mildly painful sensation. She breathed out a blueish smoke into the bitter air and smiled. This was going to be the perfect year. She sipped her tea and closed her eye. What a wonderful day.

Beloved Cultist

((Hey ladies, I'll try to post tomorrow. Been pretty busy the last two days- my boyfriend is finally in town after being away for a month! heart ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O o o
OOO C E L I A x LISETTE x ST. L O U I S
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
darling x d e a r . . .
you can't x r e s i s t x me.

( ) Celia began to unzip one of her bags on her bed, but had to pause to listen to Rain's gentle barking. She wondered what she was saying to Chibs, sure it wasn't anything threatening--the tone of her voice, if that's what you'd call it, was soft and easing. She was a little shocked that the little Boston Terrier jumped from the bed he had claimed as his own and trotted over to Rain. "Wow. That's ... amazing," she said. "He usually only listens to my brother. So stubborn." She smiled again at the pretty girl, but her eyes were on her dog.

She began to dig through her bag and pulled out a fresh pair of jeans and a new sweater and walked over to her closet to change behind the door. She'd only just met the girl and thought it would be improper (not that Celia was a proper lady) to get naked in front of her. This girl will be handy to keep around--and she lives in the room next door. But I can't constantly barge into her room at all hours with complaints about Chibs, she thought to herself. As she was pulling her damp, chilled sweater over her head she heard Rain ask her a question that seemed riddled with words and phrases unfamiliar to her. She peered her head around the door with a quizzical look on her face. "Jam? Like, make jam? What does this mean?"

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

ooc;

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Rain User Image

Rain felt her heart flutter as Celia was so amazed at her talent with Chibs. She liked the thought that she could be helpful. She blushed and looked at her feet as the beautiful blond went to change. God she desprately wished that someday a hot lesbian would come to the school. Cause being friends with so many beautiful woman was starting to get a touch disheartening.

Hearing the response, and seeing the look she was getting from around the closet door, she laughed. "No, jam, like ugh, rock out? Play out instruments together. I play the guitar as well. And the drums, bass and piano. I was hoping we could sit around and play together." she explained sweetly. She reached down and picked up the cute little terrier and petted his head gently. Nishka had curled up on Rain's left foot for a nap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff