Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could be any TYPE of paranormal creature, what would you be?

Nature 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Undead 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Spirit 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Magic User 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
Plain ol' Human 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No Idea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on December 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
x x x x x xMegan Moorex x x

(x x xPLEASE
x x x x xsomeonex x x xHELP ME! )

The smell of iron makes me sick...

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

So many things were happening in her life...so much change and so much running, fear, and anger, and all was beginning to change again--by her enrolling into none other than Celestial Academy. Everything was happening so quickly, that even this young vampire couldn't keep up completely. Her first steps on campus were...terrifying. So many smells, so many locations to explore so much blood. The thought of blood made Megan shudder with lust, her hands tightening around the parsol she had. She didn't like this feeling...the feeling of the taste of iron in her mouth that made her sick and drove her insane. Megan bit her lip softly as she tried to focus on other things besides the strong urge to drain the closest victim near by. Her emerald eyes scanned the area as she tried to determine where she was but had no success.

'Maybe I can ask for help..' she pondered cautiously in her mind--no, she would never, especially not now. In this state of mind and the gnawing hunger at her stomach, it wouldn't be safe for the person or herself. "It's best that no one knows what you are...or who you are." she murmured to herself, finding a strange comfort in the soft sound of her own voice. More thoughts crashed in her brain from her previous comment--how will she be able to terminate her father without the help of some other being besides herself? At the thought of that wretch of a man, Megan bared her fangs, her emerald eyes morphing to blood red. That man was the reason why she was what she was now--a empty vessel known as one of the undead...a vampire. Flashbacks of what happened in the past ran through her mind as well. Her mother's lifeless body surrounded by a puddle of blood, her father licking savagely at the metallic tasting substances that surrounded and leaked from her.

Instantly, Megan's subconscious shut down the horrifying memory, leaving her in a state of shock and panic--never in her life had she experienced so much fear except for that one day. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to forget those images but all they did was strengthen her lust for blood...not only her father's but for blood to satisfy her hunger. At that, Megan decided it would be best to head to the dorms...it wasn't safe for her to be out like this, someone could be hurt because of her. Without knowing where she was headed, she began to travel, hoping with all her might that she was headed in the right direction.

((OOC: Again, I'm sorry if my post doesn't make much sense ))

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

...and drives me on a rampage that I can't resist!

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

██x████████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( ☠ )x██████████x████████████████████████████████████████x██

UNDER YOUR SPELL AGAIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can't say no to you

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

crave my heart and its bleeding again
i can't say no to you
achlys lorelei bellatrix

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel

good enough
I feel good enough for you

drink up sweet decadence
i can't say no to you
and i've completely lost myself and I don't mind
i can't say no to you

_ ___ _ ____ ___________________________________________________________ ____ _ ___ _

Outfit: Here

((OOC: XP Perhaps a bit. You could always "overhear" the conversation on the other side of the wall. You just happened to hear it when Achlys comes up.))

Achlys smiled- a genuine one. She felt slightly pleased that Mac was inviting her along but it sounded like one of those pity invites. He had plans with other friends and wanted to go "hang out" with them, meaning mack on his girlfriend ((Ha ha pun! Wasn't intended)). Still, if he invited her she could make things go south with his girlfriend. But at the same time, he knew what she was and would think that she trying to ruin things on purpose and therefore not fun. So it would be best if the raven haired with didn't go. She opened her mouth to speak as soon as Mac had finished speaking and then closed it as soon as the screams started. Her amethyst eyes darting around as she felt the magic in the air. The amount of Power that seemed to creep around her, almost drowning her and threatening to make her choke because of the lack of air. She saw a tall blonde haired man dressed in a hot pink dress shirt dart away from the cafeteria near them towards the dorms and people filing out of the dorms.

Her eyes narrowed sharply as she heard them cry "Ghost! The place is haunted" along with other things. She could feel her body tremble slightly with all the power but despite that, Achlys stood her ground. She felt that need to go burry herself in the cafeteria where everyone was going- but the thought was interrupted as Mac dropped suddenly.

"MAC!" she felt herself yell, lowering herself instantly to the ground, her injured foot throbbing because of the pressure she placed on it. She saw him clutching his chest, a faint glow almost escaping through his fingers. Her hand reached out to him, trying to touch his back as she tried to get a better view of his face- but as soon as her fingertips grazed his back he took off. Running faster than possible. Students immediately looked to see where the breeze was coming and she started casting- not wanting to get him hurt because of his lack of knowledge about the magical realm.

"Goddess hear my plight, mask his tracks and their minds.
Erase him from their memory of this moment
So that he might be spared a heinous crime.
Air die down around him
Water and Fire Cloak him from other's views
Earth keeping guiding him down a safe route.
So mote it be
"

She whispered to herself watching as those students who had been looking back at where Mac had gone shrugged and started to calm themselves. She let out a breathe she hadn't noticed she had been holding and started to push through the crowd on her crutches. As soon as she got through she noticed that Mac was looking around for the source. He is such a puppy, she felt her think and she chuckled softly. Drawing attention to herself. She kept her voice in a soft whisper.

"I'm guessing you can feel it. The power?" she asked him, an eyebrow arched upwards as she came towards him. She did her best not to make any sound as she came towards him. One of the many things that came in handy with her father being a doctor. He always had wheelchairs and crutches at home that Achlys played with as a child. She got to the point where using the crutches and wheelchairs easily without feeling any burn in any part of her body. Muscle wise, and the occasional chaffing for those who got lazy and rested themselves on them. "It seems to have stopped. But if they had been dying- whoever that power belongs to- this building wouldn't be here." She came up towards him and then gave him a hard look.

"And while we are talking about power- do that again and I will have to hurt you. If people catch on to what you are- you'll get killed and the rest of us killed. Luckily I was able to turn you invisible to others and make some people think that there was just a strange gust." She shook her head, feeling herself wanting to punch him in the shoulder for doing something so reckless. Then again, she followed after him injured now hadn't she? "So promise you'll at least give me a minute to help so I can make you invisible before you go tearing off?" she asked and then shook her head. Trying to feel out where the power was coming from.

"Come on. Let's look for whatever that was. I'm sure when we find it- it'll put you at more ease."

Pirohiko

_ ___ _ ____ ___________________________________________________________ ____ _ ___ _

Some Codes Inspired by Captain Timber
SO TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR ME
'Cause I can't say no to youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██x████████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( ☠ )x██████████x████████████████████████████████████████x██

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
𝕷𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖆 𝕷𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD XXX POUR MORE THROUGH MY VEINS
SO GIVE THEM BLOOD, BLOOD XXX GALLONS OF THE STUFF

Lacramioara did not like, among other things, being late -- for anything. And although she was not exactly excited to start up attendance at Celestial Academy, this was no exception. "La naiba, nu poți conduce mai repede?!" Lacry swore in Romanian, thrashing her head back against her headrest, impatiently. Lacramioara was a difficult one to enrage, let alone make her impatient -- hence the potential danger in this situation.

"Look, lady, I know you're upset -- don't know what you're sayin', but I know you're upset -- but I'm doing the best that I can." Reasoned the taxi driver from his seat, in front of her. Lacry felt her eye twitch a little, when he spoke. "I've been drivin' for years, alright? This'll--"

"Why does that not surprise me, plebeu?" Lacramioara hissed from the back seat, tightening her eyes on his reflection in the rear-view mirror. She could kill him all too easily . . . and the longer they sat there, unmoving, the more tempting the thought became.

The taxi driver grew quiet and tightened his grip on the steering wheel, feeling incredibly trapped, somewhere between angry and afraid. Up until this point, she had been just a sweet, kind passenger -- arguably the best he had had in a while. This sudden change in her personality left him feeling very uncomfortable, wanting to get rid of her as quickly as possible.

"You can calm down, you know." Lacramioara said, a few minutes later, her voice calm and enchanting behind her thick Romanian accent. "I'm not going to kill you." She added, disinterestedly, looking out the window.

It should go without saying that the remainder of the drive to Celestial Academy was spent in silence, passing by a bit more quickly once they got out of the heavy traffic jam and the taxi driver seemed to forget all about speed limits. Before very long at all, it seemed, they were there. The driver said nothing, however -- simply killed the engine, scrambled out of the cab, opened the door for his passenger, then scurried around to the trunk of the vehicle to take out her things.

Lacramioara, either not interested in or not noticing the driver's actions, got out of the cab somewhat leisurely, fixing her hat on her hand and squinting away from the sun. Even with her attire, she had still put on a fair bit of sunblock to shield her sensitive skin from the sun's damaging rays -- though one would think that thigh-high, laced boots, a military-style uniform (complete with jacket, skirt, blouse, cravat and hat) would be plenty. Not bothering to even look at the school, she joined the driver at the back of the vehicle, just as he got out the last of her things. "Here we are, Miss. That'll be--"

"Oh, hold on." She interrupted, taking a step closer towards the man. Without a further word, she slipped off one of her gloves, licked her right index finger, and touched it to his cheek. Needless to say, the man was rather flustered. "You had something on your cheek." Lacry concluded, innocently, inspecting the substance transferred to the tip of her finger. After licking it off, she nodded a bit. "Apple pie." She giggled, putting her glove back on. "You vere saying, sir . . . ?" She prompted, tilting her head a little to the right and flashing a sweet smile.

The taxi driver had about surrendered, at this point. "Er, I . . ." He stumbled, trying to regain his thoughts. "Have a . . . have a nice stay, Miss." He said with a toothy smile and a nod of courtesy.

After gathering her things and bidding the driver goodbye, Lacramioara finally trekked up to the school. Are they all going to be that stupid? She thought to herself, not sure whether to be amused or angered. Just before entering the dorm building, she stopped in its shade and looked up with a frown. Nothing too spectacular but, eh, points for trying. She thought with a shrug of dismissal. With that, she continued to haul her things along behind her, wondering what the strange looks from some of the other students were about. Jealous, no doubt. She concluded -- that was the only reasonable solution, anyway. Well . . . it was, until she noticed some of them looking between her and her luggage: Lacramioara, tall and healthy weight though she was, did not look like a heavy-lifter . . . yet, her luggage was vast and looked exceptionally hefty . . . and, yet, she continued to pull it along as if it were no big deal. Ugh, the humans. I forgot. She thought with an inward grimace. "Something vrong?" She hissed at a couple of gawkers, in an effort to play it off. Sure enough, the tactic worked: they stopped looking at her. That was easy enough. Now for room seven.

Lacramioara had been assigned to dorm room number seven which was, supposedly, a 'Vampires only' room. The thought of rooming with other Vampires greatly interested her, since she had never met any outside of her own family. Surely they would be wonderful, though -- they were Vampires, after all, and the thought of a Vampire being . . . well, not wonderful just seemed ludicrous.

Without paying much attention to where she was going, it was probably only a matter of time before she literally ran into someone. In this case, the someone happened to be a girl with blue-black hair, and quite a bit shorter than herself. Thanks to her own reflexes, Lacramioara recovered in time to keep from falling over, or losing all of her luggage. "My deepest apologies." She smiled down at the girl, somewhat apologetically. "I probably should have been paying more attention to vhere I vas going." She added with a light giggle. Setting down her things beside her, she held out a hand to the girl for her to shake. "I'm Lacramioara."

|| OoC;; TRANSLATIONS: "Dammit, can't you drive any faster?!"
                                        ". . .plebeian."
                                        Also, in case it wasn't clear, she ran into Megan c: ||

User Image

Bashful Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hikari minamoto ( 源 光 )
j u s t xa x n o r m a l x h u m a n User Image

Location: Inside Dorm Three -Hikari's Room.
                                                    With: Corin with Belle, Kurtz, and Sam in the Living Area
                                                    Feeling: User Image
                                                    Outfit: I tried not to be too girly!

indent"Now, Hikari... There's no such thing as ghosts." But there has to be... I saw Yuuta. In the picture when he wasn't supposed to. "Listen to your mother, Hikari. She's right. There's no such thing." You're wrong! Yuuta should be enough proof! The fact that my head was bleeding should be enough proof! "Now... you're going to have to see a therapist for some time, Hikari..." Why?! I'm perfectly fine! I just... "She's going to help you learn your lesson. Just because you want us to believe that you can see ghosts... doesn't mean you should go to such extremes as what you did earlier." I didn't do it though! I didn't! It was Yuuta! There ARE ghosts! Why won't you believe me? "If anyone hears of this, Hikari... We will be done for. You need to understand, okay?" But... there are ghosts... I can see them. I can feel them. Why...? Why won't you believe me?

indent"But... I can see..." It took a few moments for Hikari to begin to stir in Corin's grip. Slowly, consciousness began to fade back into the girl. "Ari-san....need to wake up!....just wake up!....eat with her and Sam, run around the bonfire... you need to wake up!" Whose voice was that? The little auburn haired girl felt like she had heard it somewhere. It was so clear... with a subtle hint of bass that made the girl's hormones scream. And suddenly, she began to see blue. Hikari's head hung back as her eyes adjusted to the light. It was warm. 'But... why is blue warm?' And then it hit her, and she realized just who was holding her and calling her name. It was Corin, her roommate. The boy with the messily, tousled blue hair and striking cobalt blue eyes. As she gazed into them, almost searching for an answer, she remembered. "Wh-what happened to Belle?" She choked out, holding back tears. She tried to replay the whole scenario in her mind. "Everything was fine... You were getting bandaged up. We were all smiling. We were just talking..." The words seemed to flow out like sand through one's fingers. She looked down, away from Corin's gaze, her eyes endlessly searching. "We were talking... and then she stood up, right? And she tried to reach out, but she fell.. And she fell back. And the lights went flickering and..." Hikari fell silent, biting her lips as she re-counted the events of what had just happened a few moments ago. It already felt like days that she had been here. "You told us to get out... and it got cold. I felt it! ...It was just like back then..." She had a brief flashback of the night she had seen Yuuta in the mirror. Shuddering, she looked back into Corin's gaze. "It was so cold... and then there was..." She couldn't speak anymore. Biting her lip, the tears began to flow again and she threw her arms around the blue-haired boy, seeking for comfort. Hikari wasn't strong enough to hold back the overwhelming emotions she had felt. She had just made friends in a new school, in a new country, in a place that didn't know who she was or the things she could see.

indent"Make them go away... Make it go away.... It was so cold." Hikari said softly through her tears. She cried into Corin's shoulder, her grip on him tightening with each sob. Along with what had just happened, memories of the past had flooded into her mind. The days she had learned about photography with Yuuta in the garden, to the night she was brushing her teeth and Yuuta appeared in the mirror and attacked her, to the conversation with her parents, the sessions with the therapists, the faces of many other ghosts that had appeared before her, and the constant bullying and non-believers. She couldn't stop thinking about it. She just wanted it to stop. "Why do I...?" She couldn't bring herself to end the sentence and instead just pulled away from Corin, accidentally locking eyes with him. "They.. they won't.... go.... away..." Slowly, she inched forward, finding herself trapped in those deep blue oceans of his eyes. "Why.... Corin..." The girl closed her eyes as her face grew closer to his, her lips breathing distance away.

/out of classiness;;
                                                    -sigh- i know... it's short. my posts will get better, i swear. :c
                                                    on another note, i just saw pitch perfect :3

l i f e ' s x t o o x s h o r t x t o x e v e n x c a r e x a t x a l l . . .

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i ' m x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x c o n t r o l . . .

WDramaQueenW
                                                    Asian Citrus
                                                    Bookwolf_4ever

Desirable Poster

User Image

I WILL WANDER TILL THE END OF TIME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTORN AWAY FROM YOU

User Image

MY HEART IS BROKENXXXXXXXX
RELEASE ME, I CAN'T HOLD ONXXXXXXXX

CALLIOPE MARIANNA RIVERS
cal ypsoTHE WATER NYMPH

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

LOCATIONx:: The Cafeteria
                  OUTFITx:: See Here
                  MOODx:: In Awe and Confused
                  CRUSHINGx:: No one yet

Swish, the water around the white haired figure seemed to move at her will, the ripples in the water stretched outwards towards the banks. The smell of the forest called out to the figure. The smell of the ocean and the crisp cool breeze that vaguely reminded Calliope of autumn. Her white hair fanned behind her as she floated in the middle of the lake behind the Celestial Academy campus. This lake was her home. She had slept her for centuries and as she slumbered the world had forgotten the existence of creatures such as she- ancient creatures. The water nymph let herself sink into the water- the water that was at her hips- was now at her lips and she looked out where the dock was and a path that led from the dock to the school. Craning her neck, she could hear no humans within her range of hearing and she dove into the water to the bottom of the lake.

There was seaweed at the bottom and many crooks and crannies that no one was able to get to because the depth of the lake was so vast and it even merged into the ocean. This was how Calliope Marianna Rivers was able to get to this small lake. Well, small compared to the lakes of her birth- Greece.

She sighed, bubbles escaping her mouth and rising to the top but unable to reach the surface. She swam inbetween the patches of seaweed and kept an eye out for sparkley things. Lately it had become Calliope's hobby to find what treasures she could in the lake- as well as keep it clean. When she had first awoken there were many glass bottles and cans of different "beers" that had sunk to the bottom. As her home- she felt it was her duty to care for the lake unlike the humans who polluted such natural beauty. She did this for several minutes and rose to the surface and started to swim to the dock to pull herself out.

Calliope was short, coming at 5'3 but she was in no means the shortest being to roam the earth. She had always been teased by her sisters because of her height compared to their regal beauty and not to mention how skinny she was. In her time, women as beautiful as with her full breasts, large hips, and her lips were prized. But then again, any women that was an offspring of a God was even better. She grabbed a fist full of her white hair and squeezed it, trying to wring out as much moisture as she could before she set to school. Nearby she had a pack with all the things that her modern fey friends had given her to survive school. The Seelie Court had dictated that she learn as much as she could about the human world in order to still own her lake and so she did. The Queen had been so generous as to introduce her to some fey who would take care of her. As a result mermaids, who had always been close to her kind, had taught her the beauty practices of the time. It was so confusing the various brushes that people used to apply make up, and shadows.

The small fey creature shook her head out walking over to her pack and grabbing a white dress to wear. She slid on the undergarments as her fey friends had instructed and a white dress- feeling it cling to her still wet body and when she was finished with her preparations she walked on campus, passing the green house and approaching from behind.

"I still cannot believe that they managed to build such things," she thought to herself thinking about the homes that they had managed to build. She had always lived on a small island but it wasn't until the Greeks put her in charge of a mortal man had her palace been constructed. The Gods had all assisted in trying to impress the warhero and of course she did not go against them. Still, it was such a long time and the things humans managed to create astounded her. She had done a very good job of keeping her mouth closed when she had walked into the building marked cafeteria. It was where food was served, according to the fey back at the Seelie court.

Immediately her glamour slipped on as she walked in. Her odd eyes and hair color started to look more normal and her hair was in braids. She walked in, her eyes on the lookout for the auras of her kind. The fey. It was when she was grabbing some fruit- a pomegranate, some apples, and a bottle of water that she recognized the auras of a few people nearby. One was a dark blue- suggesting that it was ocean based and another green. A land based fey. She approached, her own aura probably a mixture of blue and green to suggest that she could be of both. It was when she was about to ask to join, she noticed another man. He had a dark purple aura- probably one of Hades kin she thought to herself as she stood in front of the table where these three males sat. A blue haired boy, a blonde haired boy, and another blonde-orange haired boy with the dark purple aura.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked, looking to the blue haired boy first and then to the blonde haired boy with the green aura. He did look like he belonged with the forest. His hair of sunshine and his eyes resembling the forests and grasses. He seemed to make things a little more pleasant for her as she looked to the blue haired boy. He smelt vaguely of the sea and fish which also soothed her already frazzled nerves. With all the talk of ghosts nearby, Calliope couldn't help but second-guess herself with what she was getting into.

loud whispers

Marokia

Bookwolf_4ever

Desirable Poster

User Image
User Image

letxxthexxbodiesxxhitxxthexxfloor...
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀demon

Location: Dorm Room Hall with Megan and Lacramioara (not too far off from Achlys and Mac)

It was his first time stepping onto campus and when he did he smelt several things. Lust, Wrath, and fear. Even a little bit of envy too. Of course, three of those things were three out of the seven deadly sins that humans had. It was why Earth was such a playground to demons. They ate up all these things and grew stronger. He had only needed to step out of the shadows to arrive in the world, as the shadows of objects were just a reflection and cover of Hell. It was like a mirror. One side was Earth and the Other was Hell. For a demon of his caliber transporting himself between the fire and brimstone to the lush forests and oceans was cake. But the fire and brimstone was his home. And to a demon, it was their heaven. Of course failing their duties was not when you were down there... and Luc's mission was to tag the students of Celestial Academy for hell. Not heaven. This was to help aid his father, Satan in the war against the Big Guy. Sadly he wouldn't be able to say the guys name as saying it invokes his wrath and makes him crumble in pain.

"So where to start," he mused to himself as he noticed a long white haired girl get out of a taxi cab and walk into a building that had the world DORM BUILDING on it. He quickly followed after her, noticing a few students rushing to cafeteria. He walked in after her, noticing her bumping into another girl. Upon close look, he could smell them oh so much better. They had a faint trace of blood on them- both of them that many individuals would not be able to pick up on. This- tied them to him in a roundabout way. They- were vampires. It made more sense now to him why he had been drawn to the initial female. Vampires were related to demons afterall. Man asked for immortality and made a pact with a demon in exchange for his soul- as a result, he had to drink the blood of others to be strong, beautiful, and immortal. So long as he didn't get his head chopped off, stuffed with garlic, and a stake in his heart. Oh Van Helsing was one smart cookie.

"Hello there ladies," he crooned, flashing his devilishly handsome smile at the two vampires. He noticed another black haired girl up ahead and a blonde guy but ignored them for his targets were the female vampires. It was a good idea to start small. "How you doing?" he asked with a little head nod upwards, his smile widening as he gave both of them all of his attention. His blue eyes focusing on them and letting his gaze wander a little.

Cant touch Kit

Miss Anthropy --x

sinner▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Bashful Genius

( xSIREN FROM THE DEEPx )
a xp l a y e r xy o u xw a n t xt o xk e e p spacespacespace1/2
d a m i e n xl a u r e n c e x p e n b e r l yUser Image
( captain of the varsity swim team ! ) spacespacespacespace

indentFor the most part, the whole conversation was just going in through one ear and out the other. Damian had caught onto a few sentences here and there such as Atendil's compliment on his eyes. To this, his smirk went a little crooked and he took another sip of his milk. 'Gems, huh?' He repeated back in his head. He chuckled a bit and set his milk bottle back down on the table. He looked back up at Atendil, only to catch his gaze -letting him soak it up before bringing his attention back to his half-finished stack of pancakes he was set on devouring. "Hm, so a bit of a southern lad." He mumbled after taking another bite of his breakfast. When his conversational partner had asked him of his place back home, the selkie/siren paused. To be honest, it caught him off guard. It wasn't like people had never asked him these types of questions, but, at the moment, you could say he wasn't expecting it; his mind was elsewhere. Normally, the cobalt haired boy would just shrug and say it wasn't really important, but he began pondering the thought. 'Geographically speaking.... where is home anyway?' This evoked a sigh and a shake of his head. "I've been here my whole life." It wasn't that much of a lie to say. He had been here his whole life -his whole life posing as a human, that is.

indentWhen Atendil raised the question of him being a playboy, Ian let out laugh. Raising his hands up sheepishly, he chuckled. "Oh, you caught me." He laughed again, this time rather darkly, and put his hands back to slicing up his food. "I wouldn't say I'm a playboy though... just... a little popular, you know?" To this, he erupted in another chuckle and sighed. "Oh yeah... it's definitely not so easy to handle sometimes when you've got a fanclub as large as mine... but I deal." Glancing over to all the girls looking his way he groaned and brought his attention to the blonde haired boy in front of him. "Whether I want to or not." He added with a grimace. "Let's just say you're blessed. I mean, playing around is fun. But, on days where you just want to be left alone, it gets more than a little annoying." He said, motioning towards all the girls in the room ogling him. He took another sip of milk and set down once more. "Ah... it's half empty. I might have to get another one." He muttered.

indentAs soon as the lights started to flicker, the girls began to go crazy. Mentionings of a haunting were already spreading around the room. Ian looked around curiously, still remaining calm. It wasn't until Kurtz's sudden outburst that Ian had jumped. The man was normally a lot more... chill. "Wait.. but... what do you mean dangerous?" Still, relatively calm, he looked about. What the hell was going on? Ian stole a glance at Atendil and figured he might've looked at least a tad bit more worried. After all, Ian was supposed to be posing as a human. "s**t...what the hell?!" He said, his tone slightly raised in frustration as he tried feigning some worry. 'Well... I know I'm not the only supernatural here... But what the hell could be causing this?' He sipped his milk once again and scanned the room once more. 'A prank? ...No, Dougie wouldn't have been so worried if that were the case.' The boy frowned and went back to eating, a bit frustrated for not being able to figure out what was going on. He figured what had happened would've gotten around the school by the time the bonfire would start -providing some excellent gossip and conversation topics, but those would most likely just be rumors. Ian shrugged inwardly. 'Whatever... it doesn't involve me.'

indentThe flickering had stopped and the commotion died down, though a significant amount of people -well, mostly everyone- had evacuated the building. It was only him and Atendil at that point. To this, Ian couldn't help but raise a brow. Why was he still here anyway? Shouldn't he have been panicking like the rest of the humans? But, before he could ponder the thought any longer another blonde boy had come to greet them. Some guy by the name of Kira. In his eyes, he didn't seem like anything special; he didn't pose a threat, seemed pretty weak, and didn't look like he'd be worth having a good conversation with. But, somehow.. he gave off some kind of energy that contradicted his appearance. Ian's instincts told him not to give this guy any thought and to stay away, but he shook it off 'I have nothing else to do anyway... And I'm already talking with this guy...' Ian stole a glance at Atendil and then looked back to the boy who had just approached. Shrugging, he decided to let Atendil be the first to do the talking -he seemed good at it anyway. To his amusement however, it didn't seem like the other guy was much of a talker. He chuckled and looked up at both of them before casually slicing into his own pancakes once more, a three-fourths of the way done.

indent"Do you mind if I join you?" The voice was female, silky smooth. For some reason, it reminded Ian of his mother and father. The subtle scent of water welcomed his nose and he forced himself to look up. He felt his heart jump a little. 'I get the strangest feeling... that she's different from other girls.' He thought to himself, absentmindedly looking the girl up and down. Her hair seemed to be a little moist as well as the rest of her body. In his mind, he praised the choice of dress and he was having a parade. This girl was cute. She passed all his "requirements" and then some all while still maintaining this certain uniqueness. He questioned if this girl was really human or one of the supers. "Oh! Uhm..." Ian shook his head and dragged himself to reality, trying not to stare at the girl too much. 'Damn... what the hell am I doing?' For some reason, he wasn't too on top of his game. He sighed and then cleared his throat. "Of course you can join us, miss..." he began to say, his voice trailing off as he thought. "You just have to do two things first~ Tell us your name and grade level." He winked at her and silently prayed she wasn't one of those girls that weren't up for a little flirting.

ooc:
                                      none

( The lights... OH! BUT CUTE GIRL! )
                                      User Image
                                      Current Mood
                                      Location: in the cafeteria with Atendil, Kira, &...whoa, cute girl.
                                      Outfit: just the norm

Marokia

WDramaQueenW

Bookwolf_4ever

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ӃɩɾɑȠɩgђȶmɑɾϵ

ƉɑɾӄϢɑɾʃѳϲӄ

CC▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬CC

Ƚocation: Cafeteria
Ҏlots: Meet and Greet
Ƚook: Grey

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kira looked around him feeling a new feeling. As a demon by product he certainly knew how to feel out other worldly creatures. That did not tell him what they were exactly but he usually discovered that through looking at them. His two tone gaze fell upon a young thing. She as pretty. A little small for his tastes, he did enjoy his women a goodly size. Like Sam, even when she was fourteen she had this delectable bust size. He enjoyed staring at her all day. And when he was able to he liked to touch too. Samantha was a little shy. He hated having to start over with her each night. This girl had a pretty face. Lovely long blonde locks and a nice set of eyes on her. His own glinted in approval. She was definately supernatural. And she seemed fairly interesting too. A couple of men who look rather out of place? Not nearly as interesting as a beautiful young woman out of place.

Kira smiled up at her pleased with some beautiful company and waved to the seat beside him as he stood up to pull the chair out. It never hurt to be gentlemanly. He had wooed many women this way.

"By all means lovely." He winked his blue eye at her. "I am Kira Nightmare. Pleased to meet you." He held out his hand to assist her in sitting.

Kira liked meeting supernatural people. He enjoyed getting them to play games with them. Finding out everty8ing about other types of supernaturals was like a hobby to him. It was beautiful to see what normal born creatures could do. Being a human demon half breed was a bit boring now. He knew his own weaknesses and strengths. Only difference really was the way each of his kind looked. He got pointy ears and two tone eyes. But he was lucky. Others have even worse symptoms. Actually animal feet and hands. Skin like reptiles and even beasts. His father was a demon of canine like creatures. Luckily Kira only got a couple of looks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User ImageNeverUser ImageGonnaUser ImageDie...User Image

WDramaQueenW

loud whispers

Marokia

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
x x x x x xMegan Moorex x x

(x x xPLEASE
x x x x xsomeonex x x xHELP ME! )

The smell of iron makes me sick...

Megan was startled by the unexpected contact. She whipped around swiftly, her green eyes wide with surprise until she realized it was a girl...a girl who smelled strongly of blood. She was rather dazzling in appearance, her porcelain and her crimson eyes--the traits of a vampire. Although that suspicion intrigued her, she couldn't help but to get a nose full of that red substance she needed at that moment. Her jaws tighten significantly as she felt her hunger rip at her stomach. At her apology and introduction, Megan looked at her hand and accepted it. "Megan Moore." She said softly and swiftly, trying her best to not hold a conversation with her without sounding rude. Her troubles soon escalated when a male figure appeared. Megan directed her attention at him. He was rather attractive as well but something was off about his presence but Megan couldn't put her finger to it.

She decided to brush it off for now and try to end this conversation before both it and her get out of hand. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to this man and decided to try and flash him a small smile. Megan parted her pale pink lips smiled pleasantly at the young man, her pearls known as teeth gleaming brightly towards him but her eyes read another emotion--she was terrified. What was she going to do to them? What was she suppose to say? How is she suppose to get out of here without ruining her reputation the very first day? She tried her best to leave those thoughts to the side for now. "Hello..." she said softly and slowly, her facial expression showing a great deal of anxiety and lack of attention. She was so distracted by the smell of blood and by the rumbling hunger she felt that it was hard to concentrate on their words...on their presence. Why couldn't she just run away without having a title following behind her?

((OOC: ))

...and drives me on a rampage that I can't resist!

Miss Anthropy --x

WDramaQueenW

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
𝕷𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖆 𝕷𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For whatever reason, it had not quite occurred to Lacramioara, at first, but . . . the longer she stood with the girl, the more apparent it became that she smelled an awful lot like blood . . . not quite as strongly as some of her relatives, but it was still there. Why hadn't she noticed it at first? Perhaps she had just grown too used to the scent of blood? Regardless of the case, Lacry smiled at the girl as she gave her name -- Megan Moore. "Lovely to meet you, Megan." She replied with a nod, withdrawing her hand.

There seemed to be something else going on with Megan, too . . . though, Lacry wasn't quite sure what. Perhaps she was just shy? That was understandable -- Lacry was, after all, rather amazing. Before she could ask if this was the case, however, the intrusion of a male voice prevented her with a simple greeting. Not sure whether to be annoyed at the new presence or eager to meet someone new, Lacramioara turned her head in the direction of the voice. It was a boy, as she had ventured to guess, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Nothing too remarkable about him, really, apart from the smile, and . . . there was something else, too. He seemed to smell strongly of fire and . . . brimstone? Was he a demon? "Hello." She greeted simply, not much longer after Megan, flashing a dazzling smile.

Glancing towards Megan, briefly, Lacramioara noticed that she still seemed a bit . . . off. "Vell, I don't know about either of you, but I've been better." She said, after a few moments, shrugging a little. She was getting to be rather bored with the two of them and, what was more, that pang in her stomach and the burn at the back of her throat was starting up again -- she was getting hungry. When had she eaten last, anyway? It couldn't have been any earlier than the previous night, since she had had to take the plane and then the taxi -- neither exactly appropriate dining rooms. And then it seemed to occur to her, with a slight smile and a brief glimmer in her crimson eyes. "Are you hungry, Megan?" She enquired, perhaps not sounding as innocent as she had hoped, forgetting all about the boy, at this point.

|| OoC;; TRANSLATIONS: ---- ||

WDramaQueenW

Cant touch Kit

User Image

Desirable Poster

User Image

I WILL WANDER TILL THE END OF TIME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTORN AWAY FROM YOU

User Image

MY HEART IS BROKENXXXXXXXX
RELEASE ME, I CAN'T HOLD ONXXXXXXXX

CALLIOPE MARIANNA RIVERS
cal ypsoTHE WATER NYMPH

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

LOCATIONx:: The Cafeteria
                  OUTFITx:: See Here
                  MOODx:: Polite and Curious
                  CRUSHINGx:: No one yet

((OOC: The map should be up in a few hours! I'm going to be tweaking the first page a bit so you can the map and then all the places you can go are in a separate post! As a warning~))

The pale nymph looked at the group of men with with a confused expression as they all just looked at her in awe and panic began to gnaw and claw at her stomach. Did I blind them? No they are just looking at me intently.... She thought to herself a blush beginning to form and spreading from one cheek across the bridge of her nose to the other- making the pale girl seem to have a bit more color than was already present with her pale blue fingernails and toenails. Due to this practice of nail polish.

After a moment or two- someone finally spoke up and this being the blue haired boy as he seemed to shake away whatever had been present in his mind. "Of course you can join us, miss..." he began and then stopped. "You just have to do two things first~Tell us your name and grade level." He winked and she felt herself blush yet again. It had been eons since someone had flirted with her. She felt herself giggle thinking that she felt incredibly young then. But something confused her- her grade. What was grade again? Oh now she remembered.

"I'm a junior," she said in her light silky tone. "And my name is Caly-Calliope Rivers. But you can call me Caly if you wish. I have no preference," she said almost letting it slip part of her true name. All fey had them and sadly hers was one of the most popular names in the world so anyone who knew her name could control her. That is if they could match it to her and her strange ensemble. The fey who had taken her in at the Seelie Court loved the play on the Greek Styles of the day. She had sandals that were styled after it and was always wearing white. Plus a few nature themes to play on the fact that she was a being of nature. It was amazing what clothes could suggest about a person these days... and some of the outfits they chose Calliope felt a little odd wearing... such as swim suits. They covered the body's natural beauty and restrained her- but it was necessary. Especially with the event she saw plastered all over the walls about a beach bonfire.

She looked to the blue haired boy when she had introduced herself and to the blonde haired fey across from him as if these were satisfactory answers. Already she felt odd about sitting with something other than her kind because the last time she had sat with something other than her kind- he had broken her heart.

"By all means lovely, I am Kira Nightmare. Pleased to meet you," he said giving her his hand to assist her to a seat. She felt pleased by his manners which made him go up in her book. Manners were always important to the Greeks because Zeus declared it. If you were rude to a guest you had the chance of offending the Gods who often disguised themselves as mortals to play pranks. She gazed into the blue eye of Kira Nightmare and couldn't help but think that being nice wasn't second nature to him. But until he harmed her than she would keep her thoughts to herself. She sat at the table with Kira's assistance, giving him a courteous nod and began to cut open her pomegranate as she felt the blue haired man's eyes on her again. She couldn't help but feel herself blush as he evaluated her. Such brazen deeds managed to survive this time period after all.

"Thank you Kira, Chaíro̱." She said managing to get the pronunciation down when he had introduced himself so she didn't feel like a fool when she met people. And as she popped a pomegranate seed in her mouth, her fingers almost looking blood and her lips- she looked to the blue haired boy and the blonde fey. "If I may ask in turn- what are your names and your grades?" She asked looking at the two as she said the question. She popped another seed in her mouth, enjoying the familiar fruit. It had been so long since she had one. Of course they were stories told of them about Persephone and her abduction and the fruit had become popular. Many men and women in her time had just thought it was a ploy to get their children to eat fruit but it was an actual truth- and Calliope new it because her parents told her of it during that age.

"It seems like a wonderful day outside, I can't wait for this beach bonfire event to begin." She commented, her eyes lighting up as she spoke. But they seemed to be brighter when she said the word beach. She did love the ocean, it reminded her a lot of home. The Mediterranean that is. The white sand, the humidity, and of course the smell of the sea. She guessed that's why she chose the lake near the ocean as her home. "Are any of you going?" she asked oblivious that they may not be going and that they had already been talking about the bonfire.

Translation: In Greek "Chaíro̱" means "nice to meet you"

loud whispers

Marokia

Bookwolf_4ever

Desirable Poster

User Image
User Image

letxxthexxbodiesxxhitxxthexxfloor...
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀demon

Location: Dorm Room Hall with Megan and Lacramioara (not too far off from Achlys and Mac)
          Mood:
          Targets: Larcy and Megan, Megan might be easier though

The blonde demon couldn't help but smile a little more as the two vampires ignored him and mentally he rolled his eyes. Awe gonna be a tough first day on the job for sure. These vamps can't even let a distant family relative catch a break. They could have just talked to me- didn't mean I'd tag their souls for hell. They are already going there, he chuckled to himself aloud and stepped closer to the females. Hearing them introduce each other, he could already call them by their name.

"Well hello Megan, Lacramioara. My name is Luc Carmicheal. But you can call me Ryan if you like. Seems a little bit more normal," he said grinning at the two and frowned slightly as Lacramioara had said that she had been better. The Megan girl was a little antisocial and that was probably because being in the presence of the other vampire and himself was making her thirsty. Oh that could be arranged. Of course while he thought that Lacry had asked if Megan was hungry. Oh a little hunt together? How cute, he chuckled darkly to himself mentally and he looked at the two.

"You know depending on what room you are staying in- they have the fridges stocked with food." he said to them, wary of the humans nearby. Or at least one of them was. The black haired girl with pretty purple eyes. She radiated power- unlike other humans indicating she was a witch. What type of witch he didn't know as her aura seemed mixed with different colors. But a bright white hot blue seemed to suggest about something she was good at. Electricity. So that meant she was lightening user. Goody.

"Would you lovely ladies need help with your bags? I would love to serve your needs," he said giving a slight little bow as to show that he recognized that he wasn't worthy enough to be their equal. Which was true. He seemed a lot younger than the Larcy chick so she was much stronger than he- unlike the Megan girl which he could just bat an eye and kill her right there. Chances were Larcy would be offended though and smite him. Ha ha. Smite, it had been a while since he thought of that word. "And that could be any need," he said with a wink to Megan.

Cant touch Kit

Miss Anthropy --x

sinner▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Sparkly Star

x
                    x
                    _______ I won't blackout.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xx x x x xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx x xxx x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xx x x x xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx x xxx x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xx

Location :: Inside Dorm Room Three. - Action :: Addressing Kurtz about Belle. - With :: Hikari, Kurtz, Sam, and Belle.

Worry had slowly started to build within Corin as the girl on the bed before him remained unconscious. Why wasn't she waking up? Had something else happened. He clenched his teeth at the thought of having two possible students injured before class started, almost ready to call for help when Hikari's eyes opened and she gazed into his own. "Wh-what happened to Belle?" His chest tightened at the thought of what had just transpired in the other room, refusing to answer as Hikari replayed what had happened before falling unconscious. "You told us to get out... and it got cold. I felt it! ...It was just like back then..."

"Just like back then?" He questioned quietly, eyes narrowing as she continued.

"It was so cold... and then there was..." He leaned forward a fraction in order to hear what the girl had to say, only to flinch back in surprise when Hikari started to cry, too shocked to move out of the way when the girl had sat up and thrown her arms around him. Corin opened his mouth to say something, but found himself at a loss of words while the girl cried into his shoulder, her hands tightening as she began to speak softly.

'Make them, and it, go away...? What does she mean...?' Unsure of what to do, Corin allowed himself to be a sort of security blanket for the girl as she cried - never speaking, but letting her find some source of comfort.

'What a fool,' the other side, Ephialtes, commented in his mind. 'She clings to you, a stranger, with such trust. You should take care of her before I do.' Corin didn't have time to put the thoughts away as Hikari pulled away, locking eyes with him before he thought to look away.

"They...they won't...go...away....." Corin narrowed his eyes once more as the girl leaned towards him, unsure of what to do as her lips approached his own.

'Do it,' Ephialtes hissed, 'just kiss her, and steal her soul. Do it, Corin, do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!' The chant continued to repeat in his mind, Ephialtes' voice a mixture of madness and lust. It had started to work, too, and he gripped Hikari's shoulders in order to hold her in place while he leaned forward...

'No!' He shouted in his mind, pausing only a few centimeters from Hikari's lips. Their noses were practically brushing one another, and he bit the inside of his cheek to hold himself back. "No," he murmured quietly, his voice slightly husky as he closed his eyes and lifted his lips to kiss her forehead instead. Relaxing his grip on her shoulders, Corin gave her a gentle hug. "It's alright, Hikari," he whispered against her forehead, dropping the affectionate nickname, "you're alright...Nothing is here to scare you right now, and Belle-" His eyes shot open as he realized what he was doing, and he quickly pulled himself away from her and stood, backing away from the girl he had nearly locked lips with. What the Hell was he doing!? Belle, her brother, and Sam were all in the next room, and he had the gall to try and kiss a student rather than allow her to go back to her friend!? The worst part of it all?

He wasn't even that sorry.

There was just something about the girl, perhaps her innocence, that made his blood boil...And that was something he couldn't have. Sliding down against the wall behind him, Corin covered his embarassed face with one hand while gesturing towards the door with another. "Belle and Sam are right outside...I doubt that Belle is awake yet, but I'm sure it'd help her if you were there as well. Please...please, just go. I'll follow soon." With that he covered his face with both hands, grateful that his crimson-tipped ears had been hidden by his hair.

'Do you feel that, 'Corin?' That girl wanted you in that moment, and you're allowing her to leave. Disgusting. All because of that warlock wench who wanted to become human.' Corin could practically feel the sneer in his mind. 'Thirty years ago, you would've drained her of any energy she had - you would've done it to every person you met...don't tell me that you thought those years would change your brimstone heart! The only thing 'human' about you is your appearance, and those last vestiges of human feelings that you desperately cling to. Once you lose those, however...' The thoughts faded away in cruel laughter as Corin forced them down, shuddering from his place against the wall before slowly standing back up and uncovering his face.

"I can't afford to sit here and wallow in self hate," he told himself quietly, "I have other things to take care of." Pushing his glasses up slightly, Corin cleared his throat and attempted to fix his hair before trudging out of the room. He couldn't even force himself to smile as he approached Kurtz and Sam, avoiding the urge to look at Hikari by looking at Belle's body instead. "I have a feeling the Headmistress will want to hear what you've just told Sam," he said as calmly as he could, signalling that he'd been listening through the door, "unless you've already told her, that is." Surely that'd start some sort of conversation, because all Corin wanted to do was forget about what had just happened - even sink into the floor, if he could.

User Image________

loud whispers

WDramaQueenW

Bookwolf_4ever

Desirable Poster

User Image
xxxxxxif i was just another dusty record on the shelf
xxxxxxxwould you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
if i asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
FURTHERMORE, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY SKIPPING TRACKS

its just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks

I USED TO-USED TO- USED TO, NOW I'M OVER THAT
C A U S EXH O L D I N GxxG R U D G E SXXO V E RXXL O V EXXI SXXA N C I E N TXXA R T I C A T S

User Image
User Image

xx

IF I COULD ONLY FIND A NOTE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
i ' dxxs i n gxxi txxs o f t l yxxi nxxy o u rxxe a rxxa n dxxg r a bxxy o uxxb yxxt h exxh a n d s
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxto keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxand know my heart's a stereo that plays only for you

xxLOCATIONx:: In Dorm Room Three with Corin and Belle's friends
xxOUTFITx:: See pic
xxMOODx:: Nonchalant, Slightly Excited.
xxCRUSHINGx:: No one

((OOC: And the map is up on the first page!! Plus locations are updated))

"There isn't anything special that you really need to do Sam. She just needs what everyone your age needs. Support and trust. You have those two things and you'll be able to get anywhere in life," he said with a small smile, watching as Sam gently caressed Belle's cheek in a loving fashion. She had taken a liking to Belle and seemed very protective of her which made Kurtz relax a little. He was glad that she was going to care for Belle. Although he didn't know about the girl that fainted- she was probably going to not take this news so well so he'd have to keep his mouth shut. His guess was that she was human, like him that was gifted with a special ability. Although he was declared a Seer among the supernatural so at least he was accepted. Mediums and stuff really weren't.

It was then they had a few moments of silence as Belle slept soundly. She looked so peaceful compared to the expressions he saw that Celeste had made at least a half an hour before. The pain, the fear, the anger, and the worry he saw. Now her cheeks were almost dry of tears with Sam drying them off. It was then that Hikari came out and he gave her a cheerful little smile. He stood up, not leaning on the wall anymore and extended a hand to the girl.

"Hey there- Hikari right? Thanks for looking after my little sister so far. I'm Kurtz Douglas. A teacher here and also Belle's older adoptive brother." he said trying to soothe the poor girl who was clearly still scared. "Sorry about the scare. You could say that things tend to be a little odd around Belle. She's got a condition where she has to have a lot of sugar in the day to keep her functioning. If she doesn't she blacks out. As for all the other stuff, you are welcome to ask me about it when you feel comfortable. Alright? And you can ask me anything if you need to during my office hours or email if you can't get a hold of me. I think you and I have a lot of common already," he said with a chuckle kind of hinting at that he felt she was special and he could already see that she struggled with something- a vibe he got. It was at least polite to tell her he was available. "And also don't worry about it being something that sound crazy either? Okay? I'm sure whatever you think is crazy isn't to me."

As soon as he said this to Hikari and shook her hand politely Corin walked out, a scowl on his face and said that he better talk to the Headmistress about what had happened and he sighed. "She already knows. She thought that this place would be a good safe place for Belle," he said, the sarcasm in voice meant that he highly doubted it as so far it proved the opposite. "I'll give her an update as soon as I can. And I'm sure that it'll be soon knowing her. Probably at the bonfire. She's got a conference till late tonight." he said remembering that his father was at the very same conference. It was then that he noticed Belle stirring.

"Why do I feel like I got hit by a truck?" he heard her ask and he couldn't help but chuckle a little.
                                                              loud whispers

Bookwolf_4ever

Asian Citrus

Desirable Poster

User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxtill the day i diexxxx░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll spill my heart for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtill the day I die I'll spill my heart for you

OUTSPOKEN PUNK TOMBOY - AN UNKNOWING WITCH
User Image

Otherwise known as Celeste Druida Avalonxx

AS YEARS GO BY i race the clock with you but IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxyou know that I'D DIE TOOxxxxxxxxxx I'D DIE TOO
                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU REMIND ME OF THE TIMES
                                  xxxxxWHEN I KNEW WHO I WAS
                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                  xxxxxxxxxxbut still the second hand will catch usxxxxxxxxxxlike it always does
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location: Dorm Room Three with: Corin, Sam, Hikari, and Kurtz
                                  Thinking: Huuunnnngrryyyyy...

The brown haired girl didn't dream of anything. All she had seen was black but when she came to- she heard her brother talking and could feel something stroking her face lightly. Cautiously, the slights of her eyes began to pry open and she could see a pink haired girl's face change from worry to excitement. Who's she? She asked herself and then it hit her all at once. The black spots, her hand reaching out towards the wall. Sam near her and Corin sititing on the couch. The band-aids she put on his fingers and Hikari had been picking up glass. Then she had fallen unconscious.

"Why do I feel like I've been hit by a truck?" she groaned, her hand flying to her forehead where she felt a little sore from hitting the wall. It was slightly tender but nothing serious. She'd probably have a bruise for a week. Great looks like I'll have to by some cover up for that, she sighed mentally and tried to get a grip on everything. She did a mental evaluation of how much strength she had. She wasn't too dizzy or weak to lift up her arm so she slowly sat up. A few spots darted across her vision but nothing she couldn't handle. Her bag was nearby so she grabbed it and looked to Corin who was staring at Kurtz... no wait- glaring was probably a better term for it. "I hate to ask since I just scared everyone but could I have a glass of water?" she asked looking at Hikari and Corin since it was their dorm.

"Sorry I scared everyone, I hadn't meant anything by it. Its just a little hard to give yourself a insulin shot when your going everywhere." she joked slightly thinking of the bumpy car ride and the flight to the school. "I guess I should do that now. I wouldn't look if you get a little queasy," she warned and fished out her Darth Vader lunchbox tin with all her medical supplies. She cleaned her arm first and then checked her blood pressure which was extremely low- probably why she fainted in the first place and then set up her needle. She could almost feels eyes on her and she had to raise her eyes to look up at everyone.

"Seriously I'm fine. No need to fret~ Just talk among yourselves. I'm not gonna die on anyone," she said with a smile and rolling her eyes. Not realizing how the words might sound to Kurtz, Sam, and Corin. "By the way- Kurtz how'd you get in here? Your precognition again?" she teased to which he smiled.

"Intuition Belle. Intuition. I had a gut feeling you were in trouble and I was right." he sighed. "Honestly Belle you need to take care of yourself. If you have to do your shots around people you have to. That way you don't worry anyone okay sweetie? I'm not mad at you, just worried." He said, seeming to notice her frown as she felt herself grow a little smaller. She nodded at the last part, letting him know she understood.

"Alright," she said, letting him have the last word as she gave herself the shot. Still black dots darted across her vision and she added another shot to up the dosage a little. Food would probably help with the rest of it. She closed the tin, putting her needles and such in a little biohazard baggy she kept on her person and put it in the front pouch of her bag and looked up at the group of people around her. "So- brunch anyone?" she said, noticing the time on the microwave in the kitchen reading 11:00 A.M.

Bookwolf_4ever

loud whispers

Asian Citrus

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff