Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could be any TYPE of paranormal creature, what would you be?

Nature 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Undead 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Spirit 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Magic User 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
Plain ol' Human 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No Idea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on December 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 > >>

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

User Image
xxxxxxif i was just another dusty record on the shelf
xxxxxxxwould you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
if i asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
FURTHERMORE, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY SKIPPING TRACKS

its just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks

I USED TO-USED TO- USED TO, NOW I'M OVER THAT
C A U S EXH O L D I N GxxG R U D G E SXXO V E RXXL O V EXXI SXXA N C I E N TXXA R T I C A T S

User Image
User Image

xx

IF I COULD ONLY FIND A NOTE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
i ' dxxs i n gxxi txxs o f t l yxxi nxxy o u rxxe a rxxa n dxxg r a bxxy o uxxb yxxt h exxh a n d s
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxto keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxand know my heart's a stereo that plays only for you

xxLOCATIONx:: Cafeteria with Atendil and Damien
xxOUTFITx:: See pic
xxMOODx:: Calming down now that I have something to do!
xxCRUSHINGx:: No one

Kurtz Douglas beamed as the younger blonde had taken his suggestion about not eating the fruit parfait and had settled with a fruit salad instead. Although why would a silly thing like that make Kurtz so happy? Well it was his mission in life to prevent each and every one of his premonitions from coming true. ESPECIALLY the bad ones. You would not like to know how many vision he has. Sometimes it's just the one like with Atendil a few seconds ago- but others are more severe. Like for instance he had a vision about his sister and how she was going to come to a concert that he was helping at. She had back stage tickets and everything like he did because he helped work back stage- but he had a vision that the stage would collapse with her and him on it. As a pre-caution he pretended to be sick during that week and had begged her not to go. At first she was reluctant but then her friends thought about going and using his passes anyway. Belle had caved into the peer pressure and he had another vision. This one that they got trampled in the mosh pit.

Needless to say, Kurtz forgot to pick up the tickets on his last day at work and so the tickets he had were for the seats way in the back. So they both ended up taking those tickets and going to to sit where they could hardly see anything. He hadn't had another vision and seeing as how he was with Belle that time she was safe-ish. Kurtz was a lover- not a fighter. He'd never hurt a soul. Even a fly. That's just because he was that much of a softie. Oh wait- no he kills spiders because they scare him. He had nightmares about those.

"Yep made it all from scratch. Well except the glasses. Got those on custom order. How about yourself?" he asked curious. As he spoke at his clothes he had done a little spin so he could see everything he wore. He even made his own jewelry because he was that much of a fashionista. Well somewhat. He lusted after designer trends but he liked making things affordable to those who couldn't buy those stuff. Like himself. A teacher's salaray barely paid the bills these days. Especially if you had clubs and you wanted to spoil your kids rotten with different types of fabrics. And Kurtz had done just that- it was his first year teaching clubs. He had worked at Celestial Academy towards the end of the previous year as a teacher's aide, a requirement for becoming a teacher of course and it was his trial run. Of course, his little sister didn't know that. But his little sister didn't know a lot of things about Kurtz. Like the fact that he and his father weren't really her dad and brother- and that she wasn't blood related to them at all.... and well that Kurtz could see into the future.

As Kurtz was walking towards the table with his food: a measly bowl of Lucky Charms, a banana , a glass of milk and orange juice. He saw a familiar hue of hair- which meant it could be two people. One of the teachers at Celestial Academy, Corin Avery. Or a student who had a large fan club already on campus., Damian "Ian" Penberly. Just saying his last name always made Kurtz think of Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and that was the name of his estate wasn't it? You have bewitched me body and soul... he thought quoting the lines to himself mentally. If there was one weakness that Kurtz had- besides the fact that he was overly hyperactive and energetic, was the fact that he LOVED romances. He'd sit curled up in a ball next to a fire and would read or watch movies. Then lust after the male characters for weaks and would do nothing but quote them. He did that often in his Creative Writing Class with one of the exercises he had where you would write down things that you liked. Whether they be quotes, names, words, and so forth and them turned them into titles or ideas for stories. His often turned out to be fanfics. But anyway back to what is at a hand.

The minute Kurtz heard the name Dougie, he automatically knew it was student. Corin was a bit of a stickler it seemed with a pension for formalities- not that it was a bad thing- whereas Ian was a little more laid-back. "No not at all Mister Penberly," Oh I love the feel of that name on my tounge" "We were just sitting down ourselves." He chuckled aloud, mainly to himself. Kurtz sat down and automatically started to dig in as Atendil introduced himself to everyone. Kurtz was already known by Damien and he had just introduced himself to Atendil not too long ago. Damien then asked the group about how there day was so far, seeming a bit bored already, most likely because there wasn't a lot of excitement going on. It was two days before the semester started- if anything Kurtz was surprised no one was trying to set up a karaoke machine in the cafeteria and having some fun. In fact if he remembered correctly the supplies closet in the cafeteria had a few electronics inside and he knew how to work the projector and screen that was located inside the cafeteria as well. Oh well- another time.

"My day has been well... this. Besides a care ride and a nap to rid myself of jeltag," Atendil spoke chuckling with his eyes focused on Damien as he spoke and occasionally looking in Kurtz's direction.

"That seems to be a common trend today. Most students arrive later in the week because they don't want to be here early. In any case though- are you both excited for the beach bonfire tonight?"

loud whispers

Marokia

Desirable Poster

User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxtill the day i diexxxx░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll spill my heart for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtill the day I die I'll spill my heart for you

OUTSPOKEN PUNK TOMBOY - AN UNKNOWING WITCH
User Image

Otherwise known as Celeste Druida Avalonxx

AS YEARS GO BY i race the clock with you but IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxyou know that I'D DIE TOOxxxxxxxxxx I'D DIE TOO
                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU REMIND ME OF THE TIMES
                                  xxxxxWHEN I KNEW WHO I WAS
                                  xxxxxxxxxxbut still the second hand will catch usxxxxxxxxxxlike it always does

Location: Dorm Room Three with: Corin, while Sam and Hikari have walked into Hikari's room
                                  Thinking: Man I'm hopeless. First Sam and now Corin? My hormones are going haywire.

The brown haired girl couldn't help but feel her face flush as soon as she looked down at the mess that she had caused. Glass was scattered all over the floor and the first reaction that she heard was Sam laugh and then ask a question about what activities she wanted to do. "Um. I play soccer. I tried out for the team last month and made it. I play goalie. I'm also in the video gamers club and the anime club. I thought about Glee because my brother mentors it but decided against it." She said softly, a little upset by the fact that she had broken the glass. She bent down towards it, picking up a few shards and mentally picturing what her brother's reaction would be towards this. That's dangerous Belle! You'll cut yourself! Why are you always so reckless? Hell hath no fury as her brother's wrath, even a woman's scorn could not compare. She chuckled mentally albeit weakly.

The silence had been broken with that- and a blue haired man- the same one that had passed her and Sam in the hallway came waltzing out. His face looked slightly dis shelved as he had imprints of whatever he had been napping on- on his face. Red indents and streaks and his glasses looked a little crooked and not to mention his blue locks. It looked like there was a bit of static and strands of hair were standing on end. He had probably run a hand through his hair to try to make it look presentable.

"Its Blue" she murmured to herself recognizing him from passing him in the hallway. Her phone buzzed again, the words "Party Rocking in the house tonight" going over and over in a loop kept repeating itself until she answered the text. She quickly grabbed her phone out of her bag that was hanging off of her shoulder and switched it onto silent as Blue (her new nickname for him) frowned at the glass on the floor.

"Ah, what a shame. I hadn't even had a chance to like that lamp shade, and it's already broken." he seemed to sigh and looked up at Belle. His eyes meeting her teal colored ones and she felt herself freeze and flush at the same time. For some reason her body getting numb and tingly all over. Then when he asked if she'd move she did so, stepping away from the glass as Sam picked up the suitcase and followed Hikari into whatever room was hers. She noticed that Blue had started to pick up the pieces and speak again, whatever the heck that was Belle managed to snap out of it.

"Ah, Belle nice to meet you. Given the circumstances. Sorry about the lamp. I forgot about my phone." she apologized feeling bad about the fact that not only had she broke a lamp in the room but also the fact that he had to pick it up. "Yeah Ari-san is. She's from Japan, her full name is Minamoto Hikari. But she likes to be called by Ari or Ari-san." she informed him. After all she was his roommate. She glanced in the direction of his eyes, seeing that he had been gazing at his hands to looking over in Sam's direction. Already she knew didn't really have a chance with this guy, he seemed way out of her league yet despite her thinking that he might have yelled at her or something about the lamp he was actually really sweet and considerate. Then those eyes met hers again and she could have sworn that her heart stopped beating again. She looked away, her cheeks flushing as she glanced in Sam's direction and Hikari's. "Ari-san is the auburn haired girl. Sam is the pink haired girl. We all just ran into each other and we were helping Ari find her room before heading to the cafeteria to eat. If you want you can join us. After we take care of those cuts on her hand though." she said and thought about the first aid kit she always carried around with her.

Yet again she went diving into her Marvel messenger bag- which she had not left back in her dorm room. After all it had everything she needed and required- plus they were all kick a** stuff like her umbrella that was shaped into a lightsaber- which had been a steal for forty bucks and her Batman Spotlight USB. It actually lit up when you plugged it into a computer! And so forth. As she stuck her hand inside the comic book theme bag, she grabbed a lunch box that was a metal tin with Darth Vader on it. Matching her shirt, except her shirt also had the words "JOIN THE DARKSIDE" on it. This tin however had nothing on it but Darth Vader's face. This tin was her first aid kit, which since she was certified to practice it, had all the materials one would need to treat a wound or some sort of emergency. Belle liked being prepared for anything after all.

"Here let's go sit at the couch over here," she said, grabbing him by his sleeve lightly and direction him over to the couch with one hand, while she held the tin in another. She made sure he sat down as she set her tin down on the coffee table and took out a small clear bottle and a few cotton bottles. She unscrewed the cap of the bottle and she placed a cotton ball over the opening of the bottle and tilted it upside down, waiting for the cotton ball to wet itself and then set the bottle back down. She took Corin's hands gingerly in her own and started to dab the skin with the cotton ball drenched in hydrogen peroxide. She could hear the fizz when it came in contact with the small cuts and could see the foam. Meaning that the peroxide was doing its job. "Oh Sorry! I should have warned you this stings. But with the chemicals in light fixtures it's a good idea to clean your wounds in case. Wouldn't want to get mercury poisoning." she explained to him her logic in cleaning up his wounds. She blew on it to make the liquid dry faster and then removed the cotton ball when she was sure that she had gotten the wounds cleaned. She set it down on the lid of the tin so as to not make any more of a mess in his and Ari's living area and grabbed some band-aides she had.

"Okay- your pick of band aides. I have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider Man, Hello Kitty, and just your plain old tan band-aides. You can either say hey I'm a fun person or be all boring with the tan ones. I'll warn you I don't think I have enough of the tan ones so you'll have to have at least two of the cartoon ones regardless if you just want the tan ones."

Bookwolf_4ever

loud whispers

Asian Citrus

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Desirable Poster

██x████████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( ☠ )x██████████x████████████████████████████████████████x██

UNDER YOUR SPELL AGAIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can't say no to you

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

crave my heart and its bleeding again
i can't say no to you
achlys lorelei bellatrix

shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel

good enough
I feel good enough for you

drink up sweet decadence
i can't say no to you
and i've completely lost myself and I don't mind
i can't say no to you

_ ___ _ ____ ___________________________________________________________ ____ _ ___ _

Outfit: Here

((OOC: OOh more people would be awesome. XD We need more guys with the ratio of girls atm. And I'm counting Kurtz as a girl because my guy characters somehow turn out girly, I guess that's probably because I am one. lol. And- we'll be doing some time skips soon because some people have requested that we get to the bonfire. So the people that you are interacting with you may time skip forward with so you'll probably want to plot what your characters were doing in that gap of time since the bonfire is at 6:30! Or you could just go stag. Nothing wrong with that either. I'll let everyone get a few more posts in just post in the OOC when you are ready for the time skip. Oh and Piro you don't need to worry about holding us up! You aren't. lol.))

"Okay see you soon then my knight-in-shining-armor~" Achlys pretty much sang, trying to get one more tease in before he left the room. If Achlys had known he was that queasy about blood then it was probably going to be hard being around her. A lot of the spells or big charms or whatever she had to do involved cutting herself. Of course you could barely tell as there was not a single scar that graced her porcelain colored skin. The nurse came back with her little kit and started to clean up the wound on her foot. Making sure that the sand and dirt didn't infect it and Achlys just felt herself tune out. Her expression completely stoic as this happened not registering the pain anymore until the nurse was done. It took about 15 minutes. The whole she-bang. She had to have stitches, that much was obvious but luckily the nurse had some surgical glue that had been sold in drug stores where you just apply it and go. She remembered Ailo talking about how that stuff hardly worked- well it did. It's just if you did it in any place you had hair it wouldn't grow back and then she showed Achlys where she had a cut and she had to have stitches. The hair had just started to grow back six years later.

"Well its best you keep off your foot so I'll rent you some of my crutches that I have in the back. Bring them back as soon as your foot heals, Miss Bellatrix." she said giving Achlys a level look and then she wrote down all her contact information on a sheet so she could call Achlys when she needed too. Not that Achlys had a phone yet to call. Just the dorm room phone.

"Will do Miss Nurse," she said giving her a little wave of her hand as she propped the crutches underneath her shoulders and made her way out the door. Seeing Mac just standing there playing some music.

"Well I need stitches. She put some glue on my foot but I need to keep off it for a while till then," she sighed loudly and looked over at her new found friend. Although she didn't really know if she could call them friends. Just acquaintances most likely since they had only known each other for what two hours now? So they couldn't exactly be friends. Some people needed more time to get to know each other and trust one another. Especially Achlys. Already this guy confided his most prized secret and she with hers. So that was bound to establish some trust and the fact that he was fluent in chivalry made it all the better. He forced her to go to a nurse after all... by carrying her. He seemed like an overall good guy.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. So I guess you'll be heading to your dorm now to check it out? Or what? More sightseeing," she asked him. He probably felt obligated to see how she was before leaving. He could have left if he had wanted to. So she was curious as to why he stuck around. Was it just that he had nothing else to do or he wanted to talk to her more? Did he think of a question for her? Like if her offer was still on the table or something? It was a curious thing... guys and their thinking alone.

Pirohiko

_ ___ _ ____ ___________________________________________________________ ____ _ ___ _

Some Codes Inspired by Captain Timber
SO TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR ME
'Cause I can't say no to youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██x████████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( ☠ )x██████████x████████████████████████████████████████x██

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

OUTFIT: Blue

{I apologize to everyone. I failbotted big time when I went in to copy and forgot to move it before posting. Thus is post is now missing. I am sorry. This will never happen again.

CODES MADE BY WDRAMAQUEENW
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx

WDramaQueenW

loud whispers

Asian Citrus

Bashful Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hikari minamoto ( 源 光 )
j u s t xa x n o r m a l x h u m a n User Image

With: Belle, Sam, Corin.
                                                    Feeling: User Image
                                                    Outfit: I tried not to be too girly!

indentThe door to the dorm had already been left slightly open. Of course, Hikari paid little attention to this and casually pushed it open all the way. Stepping into the room, a slight smile tugged on her lips. "Seems cozy." She mumbled to herself. Of course, the girl was used to much more... extravagance. Her mansion back home in Japan was much larger and held certain elements of elegance due to her mother's creative inspirations. Of course.. her home back home wasn't quite as Western as this one either. In fact, hers was the genuine, traditional Japanese home. It was her father's tastes. 'I don't think I would've ever missed the old tatami floors and husuma-separated rooms... but I do.' A sharp pain of home sickness took over her and she frowned. This caused her to sigh and turn her head to look away from it all. "住めば都 かな。。。" She muttered in Japanese. Sighing yet again, she brought her head back to the present situation.

indent"Oh, just hand it to me, I'll--" And then she bumped into the lamp. Hikari's eyes widened as she gasped. "Oh, it's fine! I'll just find some other lamp to replace it!" Hikari fretted. Of course, she'd have to meet her roomies first. She didn't want to have to get another lamp only to realize that other people she was living with wouldn't like it. Yes... Hikari was being probably too considerate. Bending over, Hikari tried her best to get the broken glass together when she realized she still had quite a lot of luggage on her. She sighed and gently put the shards she had gathered on the ground before wiping her hands on her skirt. Standing up, she groaned a little. "Just hold on.. I'm just going to put my things in my room really quick.." And with that, she hurried herself over into the room closest to the bathroom, Sam following behind.

indentThere were a few boxes sitting in the corner, each of them labeled with her name in kanji. "Yeah, this is mine." Taking her backpack off, she put it down neatly on the bed along with her large rolling suitcase. To Sam's offer, she shook her head. "That'd be nice... but I'm afraid we'll have to save it for later. I just want to clean up that mess before we get to anything else." She said rather quickly, tilting her head towards the broken glass. And with that, she spun on her heels (or rather, platforms) and returned back to the scene.

indentBefore she could even take a step out, however, Sam had already zipped past her. She giggled a bit and shook her head. "She's so energetic." She said with a smile. She was beginning to take a liking to Sam. She was perhaps everything she, herself, had wanted to be. Happy, playful, bubbly... confident. Her smile turned into a bit of a sad one and she sighed yet again. How she hated her lack of confidence. And, as she tried to work herself into a happier mood, joined the three to the living area seeing that the mess was already clean. On the couch, was a blue-haired boy. He seemed rather messy looking. His hair was tousled and, from the looks of it, he seemed as if he had just woken from a nap. She wondered if he was the one who had cleaned the mess. Looking down at the cuts on his hand only affirmed this. "Oh... I'm sorry!" The girl couldn't help but apologize as she sat down next to him. "I should've been... the... one to..." Her voice trailed off as she looked the boy in the eyes. They were so captivating and.. they were drawing her in. It seemed as if it was forever that the girl was entranced in his blue eyes, but it was a few seconds until the girl snapped out of it.

indentWhilst being entranced, Ari had been inching forward towards him, almost as if to kiss his lips, and found herself inches away from his face when she snapped out of it. Shades of pink rushed into her cheeks and she immediately backed away, murmuring a soft apology. "U-uh... Y-You shouldn't have troubled yourself to c-cleaning that up." She stammered, willing herself to not look directly at him. The feeling she had felt before was strange to say the least and it left her feeling a strange sensation. "You're in good hands though..." She began to say, looking towards Belle and then to Sam. "Not only is she cute, but she's kind for the most part." Ari smiled and then looked down into her lap where she had been fiddling with her hands. You could say she was nervous. She had never really spoken to a male classmate more than ten seconds. Neither had she ever spoken to one so good looking, who just so happened to be her roommate.

/out of classiness;;
                                                    "住めば都 かな。。。" = Wherever you live, it’s the capital, huh...
                                                    hikari is quoting a proverb. its meaning is: There’s no place like home. If you live somewhere for long enough, you will learn to love it.
                                                    sorry it took me so long!

l i f e ' s x t o o x s h o r t x t o x e v e n x c a r e x a t x a l l . . .

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i ' m x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x c o n t r o l . . .

WDramaQueenW

Bookwolf_4ever

Asian Citrus

Bashful Genius

( xSIREN FROM THE DEEPx )
a xp l a y e r xy o u xw a n t xt o xk e e p spacespacespace1/2
d a m i e n xl a u r e n c e x p e n b e r l yUser Image
( captain of the varsity swim team ! ) spacespacespacespace

indentSlicing into his pancakes again, Ian couldn't help but fidget underneath all the girls' gazes. He just wasn't feeling it. 'Annoying a** girls...' He thought to himself, taking a swig from his glass bottle of milk. 'Honestly... Ugh, I should probably finish this as quick as I can and then bounce...' He sighed and glared down at the table, denying the girls his icy stare. "Tch.." he muttered something inaudible underneath his breath and then brought himself back into the conversation when Atendil began speaking. "Nice to meetcha, Atendil." He smiled at the dirty blonde and nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Of course... I would offer my hand as well, but I'm rather starving." He added, winking at the boy, a smirk pulling on the corner of his lips.

indentBeing a fast eater, Ian was nearly halfway done with his stack of pancakes. Looking down and then back up at all the girls, he sighed. He still had a ways to go. Might as well make some nice conversation. After taking another swig of milk, he looked up at Atendil, his own blue eyes staring deep into his. A bad idea, he suddenly thought, quickly remembering his unique abilities as he then quickly looked away. "Jetlag? Oh, I wouldn't know the feeling..." He mentioned. Damian had never ridden in a plane, neither had he any intention to. Call it a fear of flying, but Ian liked to stay grounded and as near to a body of water as possible. The fear of drying up always prevented him from going too far inland. "Where ya from?" He asked casually before taking another bite of syrup-coated pancake. Ian had never really been anywhere else other than this school and the nearby town. It was the first place he settled into after his father ran off and his mother killed herself. Suddenly, a memory of the island life with parents drifted into his thoughts and he grimaced. 'Such a long time ago... what's the point in thinking of it now?' Mentally, he cursed his parents for being such idiots. They clearly knew the circumstances of mixing two different kinds of Fey. Yet they did it anyway. He closed his eyes shut for a bit and then took a deep breath before cutting into his pancakes again, this time rather aggressively.

indentIan's ears perked up when Mr. Douglas had mentioned the bonfire. Indeed, the popular male student had an explosion of invites via text about the event this morning and the night before. In fact, he had probably been the first to hear about it as many of the girls had jumped on the opportunity to get a glimpse of him in his swimwear outside of swim meets. Eyes practically shining, he beamed at the teacher. "Oh of course I'm excited, Dougie. You know it! The beach... s'mores... cuties." The thought of how much fun it was going to be to mess with some cute girls in swim suits made him grin with a sense of thrill. "Are any of you guys going?"

indent"I'm going!" A girl piped up from two tables away. She giggled and then seated herself back down with her friends. A grimace flashed onto his face for a moment before it was replaced with a grin. "See you there then, Naomi~" He said with a chuckle, winking at her. He looked away and then rolled his eyes before returning to eating his pancakes.

ooc:
                                      none

( YES. Bonfire later~ Almost forgot. )
                                      User Image
                                      Current Mood
                                      Location: in the cafeteria with Atendil & Dougie.
                                      Outfit: just the norm

Marokia

WDramaQueenW

Caring Friend

User Image
Ryan L Brookes

With: No one.
Action: Getting out of his car.
Wearing: A red and black striped fuzzy beanie, camo pants and a light blue hoodie over a black Alice Nine T-Shirt.

Ryan tossed his camera bag over his shoulder and locked the door to his car, looking up at his new school. A shiver ran down his spine and he shook, crossing his arms across his chest. "Weird," Ryan raised his eyebrows, but nothing was ever that weird for him. When the strange chill passed he took another look at the school and sighed. "It's only for a year, then you'll see Jesse again." He told himself.

On the upside, there was the photography club, something that he never had at his old school. "So, where should I go first?" He said after remembering to pull out his map. He traced his finger across the surface of the map until it found its stopping point. "Cafeteria," He whispered as his stomach started to growl. "Alright, let's go check out the cafeteria!"

Sparkly Star

x
                    x
                    _______ I won't blackout.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xx x x x xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx x xxx x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xx x x x xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx x xxx x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xx

Location :: Inside Dorm Room Three. - Action :: Getting band-aids put on his hand. - With :: Belle, Hikari, and Samantha.

"Minamoto Hikari, Belle, and Sam. Alright, I know who to blame when I walk into class with wounded hands." It was a light joke considering the situation, and cracked a grin for a moment as Belle pulled out a tin with a design similar to her own shirt, the Star Wars theme reminding him of when the movies had first come out. It'd been the first human-made movies to actually interest him, their use of costumes and special effects intriguing him even now. Unfortunately Corin didn't have a chance to comment on his cuts before the girl had already guided him to the couch, pulling out a small group of basic medical materials to properly take care of the superficial injuries. Wincing at the sting of hydrogen peroxide after she took his hand in hers, all he could do was nod at her apology.

"It's fine, really. Thank you for thinking ahead." Flashing another smile, Corin thought about the people he'd met today. While the majority of them tended to act like, well, the majority, it never ceased to surprise him how there would always be those intelligent few of the bunch - people who were ready for nearly anything.

"Okay- your pick of band aides. I have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider Man, Hello Kitty, and just your plain old tan band-aides. You can either say hey I'm a fun person or be all boring with the tan ones. I'll warn you I don't think I have enough of the tan ones so you'll have to have at least two of the cartoon ones regardless if you just want the tan ones."

"Pfft!" Part of a laugh slipped out regardless of how hard he tried to hide it, and Corin quickly shook his head a second later. Was this really the style of a normal teen? "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just...Hello Kitty?" A snort. "Do you mind if I get some of each? It'd be nice to look at while I do classwork." He gave a friendly smile as he left his hand in her care, still musing about the different designs when the pink haired girl - Sam, if he remembered correctly - ran in.

"Ah, there might still be glass shards, so be caref-" His warning was cut off by her exuberance, and he tried not to focus on the attraction the 'other' side of him felt as Sam leaned over Belle to examine.

"If I were you I would go with something that has a cartoon. Everyone will think you have a cute girl looking after you. And she is cute isnt she?" Well, at least he could tell that the girl was energetic. He shrugged an answer, careful not to move his hand too much.

"Variety is nice every once in a while - it keeps things lively, you know? Anyway, it'd be nice to make those other guys squirm at the thought of me getting a headstart with a pretty girl." He said teasingly, offering a strangely mischievous smirk for a split second before his smile returned. "That might cause trouble in the future, but who really cares?" I'm nearly immortal, so what is a year to me? The sentence went unsaid as the last part of the female trio came into the room, the apologetic look on her face tugging at his chest. She had to be Minamoto Hikari - or Ari-san, as Belle had affectionately called her.

"It's fine," Corin assured Hikari as she sat down next to him, "it's all in the past." He went to offer another friendly smile when the darker side of him kicked in, suddenly aware that his body had three cute girls surrounding him and he had yet to do a thing about it. 'Dammit! Calm down...Calm down...' The inner chant wasn't doing enough, he realized unfortunately as the Ari already seemed to become entranced.

"I should've been... the...one to..." Damn. Corin couldn't help but maintain eye contact as the auburn-haired female leaned towards him as he failed to move away. He willed the darker side of him to calm down even more, luckily stopping whatever pheromones had been releas-

'Wait. I wasn't even releasing any pheromones that time,' he noted with mild shock. 'Oh no...Please let it be normal hypnotism!' Corin broke eye contact then, holding back a sigh of relief when the girl seemed to catch herself before kissing him. Giving a sympathetic smile as she turned crimson and backed away, he decided to try and break whatever tension had been built. "It's fine, Ari-san. I have that affect on people sometimes, I guess!" He laughed at his joke sheepishly as the Hikari began to speak again.

"U-uh... Y-You shouldn't have troubled yourself to c-cleaning that up."

'Smart girl, not looking back at me. Even if she may seem shy, she has enough sense to avoid the same situation...I think.' He shook his head for the umpteenth time, refusing to check if Sam and Belle had been affected in any way before talking. "Like I said, it's perfectly alright! Accidents happen all the time, and I've already told your friend Belle that I'll just have to blame you three when I go to class. Ah! I'm Corin, by the way. Corin Avery." The last sentence had been meant for both Sam and Hikari, in case they hadn't heard him introduce himself. "Still, if you girls feel really apologetic, you could help me out by sweeping up the small shards on the floor. We wouldn't want our other roommates or visitors injuring themselves if they take of their shoes, after all." Corin inwardly hoped his change in conversation would save his unknowing victim from any embarassment that would result for their encounter, watching as Belle applied the band-aids with mild interest.

User Image________

loud whispers

WDramaQueenW

Bookwolf_4ever

3verAfter's Bae

Mᴀᴄ Sᴛᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ
Rᴏᴄᴋsᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ Gᴏʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏ' Gᴏʟᴅ

User Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- Outside the nurse's office
I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ- Achlys
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs- ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a short wait, Mac noticed Achlys step out of the nurse's office with crutches. "How is it?" He asked her impulsively. The girl answered, mentioning that she would need stitches eventually. "Ouch," the golem added, pausing his music and pulling down his headphones so that they rested around his neck again. "That sounds pretty rough. I hate stitches. And needles... And doctors." Mac chuckled, flipping his phone out again at the sound of a text message. It was from Hader:

Here. -Zawa

Knowing Hader, that meant he'd just arrived at the school. He quickly flipped his phone closed and slid it back into his jacket pocket before turning to Achlys, who apologized for making him wait. "Naw, it's no big deal. I wanted to make sure you were okay." Quietly, the golem thought for a moment. He was planning to meet up with Hader, but something was still bothering Mac; he'd yet to ask Achlys about the old man. "I didn't really have anything planned, other than to meet up with a friend of mine. Oh, and Achlys, I thought I may as well take you up on your offer." Scratching his head, Mac thought hard. "I'd like your help in trying to track down the old man who, uh... Brought me back. You obviously know a lot more about magic than me. If there's anything you can do, anything at all..." He decided to skip asking if the offer was even still available. Mac wasn't the type of guy to beat around the bush... At least, not when serious business was involved. "...Just think about it, alright?" Gawd, he must have sounded really desperate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴘᴀʟᴇ ɪᴍɪᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Wɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛɪᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ
A sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴ' ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

OUTFIT: Blue

Samantha winked at him when he mentioned blame. She would take any blame if she needed to. But it was a broken lamp and it was his choice to pick up the pieces without a broom and pan. She leaned on Belle playfully now and watched the minstrations of the bleeding hand. It was odd how he had just reached down and began to pick them up. Well, he was certainly odd.

"I think they are a great combination together. Very festive looking. Don't you fret one second Ari. All is well and besides you did nothing wrong at all and neither did Belle." Sam grinned at the sweet girl.

She kept her gaze on Corin and she kept her face in the typical dumb girl style but her mind was much more intelligent. There was something off about him. She could read emotions pretty well. She sensed a stab of what could be lust that quickly faded. He probably supressed it. Though the feeling was not just directed at her this time. It was at all of them. Which was certainly a good thing. She preferred not to be hit on. But there was something off about him. Though she sure would not find that odd here of all places. She only met a few people who were supernatural like her. She got the idea that if she was to meet anyone who seemed to feel funny they were like her. Non-human. Though there were some exceptions. Sometimes a human could feel funny because of something bad in them.

Though she doubted that was the case here. This was a supernatural school. Maybe there would be some mermaids here too. She would love to date a mer. She once dated an elf. He was a cutie too. But his folks were anti interracial species. So they parted. But it was fun while it lasted. He had this most interesting way of making her- she cut that thought off. There was a time and place for such thoughts. Now was not that time. Sam tilted her head and her blue eyes became deep with thought.

"Well I think its a good time to get some food. You can come with us Corin. And flirt with these two lovlies under my supervision. Have to have a chaperone you know." She winked playfully.

CODES MADE BY WDRAMAQUEENW
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx

WDramaQueenW

loud whispers

Asian Citrus

Bashful Genius

hikari minamoto ( 源 光 )
j u s t xa x n o r m a l x h u m a n User Image

With: Belle, Sam, Corin.
                                                    Feeling: User Image
                                                    Outfit: I tried not to be too girly!

indentAri blushed shyly and nodded her head. Indeed, it wasn't anyone's fault at all. An accident was an accident. Still, she felt the need to take the blame for it. Sighing, she turned her gaze towards where the lamp had once stood. "Maybe I'll go shopping for another one when I get the chance..." She mumbled quietly to herself, hoping it was inaudible enough for no one to hear. Turning her attention back to the three other people with her, a smile grace her lips. "I'm Minamoto Hikari. You can just call me Ari or Ari-san~ It's a pleasure to meet you, Corin." Graciously, the girl bowed her head slightly before listening to the rest of them talk. 'Despite what happened before... everything seems to be going well.' The girl beamed and she began to fiddle with her fingers. 'Is this how it feels to make friends...?' Giggling to herself, she clamped her hands together and smiled sweetly to no one in particular.

indentWhen Corin began mentioning the rest of the small shards of the floor, Hikari straightened and turned her attention to the broom and dustpan left aside. "Ah~ I'll do it." The girl piped up, immediately rising from her seat next to her blue-haired roommate. Heading towards the small kitchenette, she picked up the broom and dustpan and cheerfully swept up the mess, humming a small tune. It didn't take very long for her to pick it all up, however, and soon enough, she was heading for the trashcan and dumped the contents of the dustpan into it. Sighing with relief, Ari propped the broom with the dustpan against the wall beside the trashcan before heading back to her seat next to Corin.

indentAs soon as Sam had mentioned eating, Hikari had felt the rumbles in her stomach grow stronger. She laughed nervously and nodded her head, briefly ignoring the latter part of what Sam had said. "Heheh. I haven't exactly eaten since the plane ride... So that should be a good idea right about now.."

/out of classiness;;
                                                    none

l i f e ' s x t o o x s h o r t x t o x e v e n x c a r e x a t x a l l . . .

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i ' m x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x m y x m i n d , x l o s i n g x c o n t r o l . . .

WDramaQueenW

Bookwolf_4ever

Asian Citrus

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
Atendil Midell Rone

Atendil smiled at Mr. D."Wonderful. I admire your work. Beautiful stitching and seams."Atendil giggled happily, biting into an apple slice and putting it back down."I made everything except my jewelry and my hat. I saw the hat and well... the rest was born. My older sister made the jewelry after I designed it. She likes working with metals."Atendil twirled his pendant around on his finger."But like me, she has to save her money in order to do things. Or she had to. She decided to move out when I came to school."Atendil grinned."Better for the both of us."

Atendil was also busy conversing with Damien also."You know, avoiding eye contact is kind of rude."Atendil chuckled as he informed Damien."But I don't mind. Your eyes are very pretty, though. Like gems."Can't lie. The boy had pretty eyes when Atendil could catch a glimpse.

"I'm from the South. Born in Florida, raised in Georgia. Along with my siblings."Atendil continued onward, still eating."Where you from?"

The beach bonfire huh?"I'm not sure if I will. I may do it, but I may go through all my outfits. I was always more of a 'Day at the Beach' person not a 'Night at the Beach' person. I think it may just be my image of night beaches revolve around two things."Atendil held up his pointer finger."One. Teenagers like... doing bad things, like drinking and smoking."Then he held up a second finger."Or the protagonist of a romance novel throws herself into the water wearing either a flowy dress or her wedding gown. Speaking of which..."

Atendil glanced around, to only see some of the glances retreat temporarily, and some others just strengthen."I take it you are a playboy, Damien? Or did you just find some other way to receive massive attention from women? Like... wear an outfit made of designer shoes?"

Atendil eyes retreated when he saw a female snarl at him."I swear that girl's eyes changed from an emerald green to Medusa yellow!"Atendil whimpered."I know a few things that would cure a problem of being followed around by girls. But in some cases it makes it worse. Because, you know, when girls get jealous it's like... World War Six? Thank god I never have to deal with that."

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ӃɩɾɑȠɩgђȶmɑɾϵ

ƉɑɾӄϢɑɾʃѳϲӄ

CC▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬CC

Ƚocation:
Ҏlots:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

To say that Kira wanted to be here was saying that volcanoes never erupted, that there were never tidal waves and that there simply was no such thing as an avalanche. These sayings would be incorrect and stupid. Kira barely went to school at a human school. He certainly did not want to go to a school for supernatural and human bodies. The only true reasons he was here were simple and could go on a short piece of paper. He was looking for Samantha and he wanted to have a little fun. It was a known fact that he was just a mischevious demonic creature. He certainly would enjoy every moment of driving people crazy and causing them pain. He had not been caught yet so there was no reason for him to get caught now.

As he set up his room, not finding his roommates at all he contemplated doing a grounds search to see any females with pink hair. He did see quite a few colored heads. But for now he would rather check out the food. He would hate to have to buy outside the school. They were never nwon for having decent food afterall. And the cafeteria seemed to be where people liked to go first. Food being a main priority. He made his way out of the dorms and down the pathway. He would find his little enchantress later. for now he would mingle a little and find out what he can. A bonfire would happen. He could definately use the gossip hounds from there.

He was walking along the path thinking of what he would do to his little Mermaid when he got her when he came across a young man. Good time to meet and greet. Perhaps he has seen her? Other wise he could prove to be good company.

"Ho there! Headed to the cafeteria by chance? Going there myself. Kira. Just transferred." Kira walked right up to him and began to talk to him.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX

Messagee

Desirable Poster

UNDER YOUR SPELL AGAIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can't say no to you

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

crave my heart and its bleeding again
i can't say no to you
achlys lorelei bellatrix

shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel

good enough
I feel good enough for you

drink up sweet decadence
i can't say no to you
and i've completely lost myself and I don't mind
i can't say no to you

Outfit: Here

"Oh," was all Achlys had to say as soon as Mac had finished talking. So he did have plans and she was keeping him from them. That was... kind of sad, she felt herself think. Here she thought they were having fun up until the end and he was leaving. Well, that was to be expected if anything. She had no idea what life he lived and he didn't know her life either. She probably should have guessed that with how much he kept checking his phone and how he never made a move on her. He totally had a girlfriend.

I shouldn't even been thinking along romantic notations with him in the first place. It was just fun to tease him... yet the idea of it had it's merits. She thought to herself and forced a smile as he asked if the offer was still available for her help. She could probably say something along the lines of: sure as long as your girlfriend doesn't mind- or maybe even no I'm not gonna help you buddy find another witch to help you with your problems. But, the Goddess would never forgive her. If he needed help so desperately... well who was she to deny him? Especially when she herself needed help. Not that she'd tell him what she needed help with. He'd be roped up with whatever it was that involved her in this mysterious memory spell that was effecting her.

"Sure Mac, I'll help you still. What's there to think about? Plus it would be a good for me to have a little project in this unfamiliar little town," she smiled, winking at him as she thought about how they'd get in touch. Well the school did have a student directory so she could just look up his dorm room and call him there. "Alright, I don't have a cell phone yet so I'll just give you my email." she said, waiting for him to pull out his phone again and she recited it to him.

As soon as that was done, she continued speaking. "I'll be sure to forward anything I find once I get access to the files that the local coven has. I'm assuming that it happened here- so I'll start from there and work my way out and see what I can find. No guarantees it'll pull up anything thought on who our guy is. So don't get your hopes up but I'll still do what I can."

She moved away from the door, using the crutches to get around as she made her way out of the doorway in case someone needed to get to the door. "Well, I guess I'll see you around? Wouldn't want to keep your friend waiting." Mentally, she gave herself a good pat on the back for keeping her tone friendly as well as her expression. For some reason she felt like she was actually getting a little jealous- and for a witch that could be a bad thing if she didn't keep her emotions in check. Especially with being surrounded by an element she personally controlled such as electricity. Lots of things could explode and shatter. A big no no for her.
Pirohiko

Some Codes Inspired by Captain Timber
SO TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR ME
'Cause I can't say no to youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desirable Poster

User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxtill the day i diexxxx░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll spill my heart for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtill the day I die I'll spill my heart for you

OUTSPOKEN PUNK TOMBOY - AN UNKNOWING WITCH
User Image

Otherwise known as Celeste Druida Avalonxx

AS YEARS GO BY i race the clock with you but IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
                                  xxxxxxxxxxyou know that I'D DIE TOOxxxxxxxxxx I'D DIE TOO
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU REMIND ME OF THE TIMES
                                  xxxxxWHEN I KNEW WHO I WAS
                                  xxxxxxxxxxbut still the second hand will catch usxxxxxxxxxxlike it always does

Location: Dorm Room Three with: Corin, while Sam and Hikari have walked into Hikari's room
                                  Thinking: Man I'm hopeless. First Sam and now Corin? My hormones are going haywire.

((OOC: OH, Belle reliving her episode yet again just like in the first RP. Had to throw it in there so this group got a little drama too~ lol.))

Belle could feel her face flush as soon as Corin had said something about how childish her band-aide choices were. She guessed they kind of were but she tried to keep a variety of things in her first aid kit, it was important after all because you never did know who would get hurt. The first time her kit actually got any use was when she had been practicing soccer in the park across the street from her house and a girl had skinned her knee while playing. Her house was blocks away and she had been crying hysterically- and the worst part about it was that none of the parents in the park would help the little girl out. The girl had been at least four or five years old give or take and so Belle had gone over with her kit in hand and took care of the wound. She had two types of band-aids at the time. Some superhero themed and the Disney Princess stickers. Kurtz had gotten them for her as a joke- and they were the only ones in her kit at the time. She told the girl that they were special band-aides that would make the pain go away and the little girl was ecstatic. She became suddenly unafraid of getting hurt and when she got hurt she just laughed it off. Believing that this band-aide from a stranger made her invincible. Shortly after some boys came over and just took band-aids out and became stronger superheroes. Despite how childish they may seem- she had always kept some child-like band-aids a reminder of that day and a reassurance to whoever she happened to be attending.

"If I were you I would go with something that has a cartoon. Everyone will think you have a cute girl looking after you. And she is cute isn't she?" Sam's voice seemed to murmur as she leaned over near Belle. She felt her face flush to an even more crimson color as she seemed to pause in placing some of the band-aids around some of the cuts. She applied them in a strategic fashion to allow the hand to be able to grasp things still as it seemed most of the cuts were on his fingers or near the edge of his palm close to his wrist. Is Sam trying to set me up with Corin? She felt herself think mentally. Almost a hint of hysteria to this silent thought as she took in a deeper breath as normally as she could. Make it seem like she was a little-lightheaded which on occasion she did get but in that moment, she wasn't exactly faking it. Good thing no one really noticed her at that moment.

Oh crap. I need my insulin shot, she thought to herself thinking that she needed to take it ASAP when no one was watching. For some reason she burned off a lot of energy and needed twice as much sugar as the normal person could usually take. And when she didn't strange things happened when she blacked out. She wasn't exactly sure but Kurtz was always there when she had them and he always looked freaked out or he saw a ghost.

She had by this point finished applying all the stickers that Corin had asked for and was cleaning up her mess, putting it in the front pouch of her bag when her eyes caught the sight of the syringe in her kit. Frowning, she closed the lid and put the kit in her bag. Looking over at Hikari who was saying something about how something sounded good. Perhaps she was talking about getting food?

"Sounds like a plan to me. I know I'm starved and if I don't get anything soon I'll pass out," she grinned almost as if she were joking, but little did they know that it wasn't joke. Unless someone had spotted the vast array of things in her kit like sugar packets, bandages, gauze, alcohol swabs, and the hint of a plastic bag with a hazard sign on it you tend to see at doctor's office where they dispose of needles. And if someone looked closely they could almost see the hint of a bruise on her arm but that was only because she had to do a shot when she was extremely tired in order to make it to the flight to the school and had done it wrong leaving bruises. It wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling and she didn't look like a junkie at all. Still, if Corin had noticed... she wondered what he'd think of her.

Why do I care what a guy thinks? Geeze Belle get a grip on yourself, she thought to herself with a sigh and felt her phone vibrate through her bag and she could feel the vibration through the couch. That was one of the bad things about iPhones. You could feel the vibration if it was anywhere near you. Let alone feel it if your hands are resting on the same surface or you are sitting on the couch and your phone is on the other end. She looked at her phone as everyone started talking about food, making her even more famished than she already was.

So now you aren't answering my texts. You didn't black out again did you? You need to take your insulin soon or you are going to pass out! You know that better than anyone. Get to the cafeteria as soon as you get here.

The text read and Belle groaned, then she realized that she was still near everyone and Sam or Corin could perhaps get a glimpse of it. She stood up quickly, nearly running into Sam and felt herself swoon slightly. Black dots darting across her vision and she quickly reached out to the nearby wall to steady herself and missed, misjudging the space between her and the wall. Her head was swimming, her body wasn't responding like it normally did in cases like these, and before she knew it- Belle Douglas felt her forehead hit the wall and those black dots that had been in the midst of her vision now made everything completely black- merging with one another and her eyelids closed. And at that moment, when Belle passed out all of the appliances in the room randomly turned on even if they were unplugged like the broken lamp and shut off. And Belle's body slowly slumped backward, her head hitting the floor and her arms laid at her sides, her knees turned towards the air. If she had been awake it would have been extremely embarrassing as she normally was able to avoid running into things. But at that moment all she saw and dreamed of was nothingness.

Bookwolf_4ever

loud whispers

Asian Citrus

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff