Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need someone to take over this RP, I am going to be on a different RP, I have started, if you want to own it PM me

sure I will 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
no thanks power isn't my thing 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
Free Gold 0.5 50.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 > >>

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Watson Alice Endgames

Watson saw him answer the phone and had to hold in the urge to laugh considering Fenish had just remember that they did have classes today. "Alright."She spoke still in that same causal tone of voice. She noticed he had left behind the car keys. Made her laugh slightly as she took them and stuck them in her pocket. She got out of the car and even made sure the doors to the car was in fact locked.

"Strange boy. Leaving car keys to someone he might not even really know. Well he'll just have to find me if he wants them back."She muttered to herself as she was walking. It was a very casual sort of walk and she was heading to class as well. After all she had mentioned something about not wanting to be late.

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fenish

User Image

"s**t." Fenish got embarresed realizing he
said that way to loud in class. He gets up and leaves to try to
find Watson. He finally sees her after about 10 minutes.
"Do you have my keys i left them behind.
Hmm i just left my class that was a great
idea.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50

Watson Alice Endgames

Watson by now had made her way to her home room. A study period in a sense. Her eyes looked over at him as he tracked her down it seemed and this was going to be an interesting year already. "Keys? I do have two sets of keys."She spoke with a bit of humor in her voice. "I think I did you leave something behind. Though I have to say you must of have a lot of trust in strangers."She added as she pulled out his keys from her pocket.

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fenish

User Image

"I need my keys so I can drive to places."
Fenish reaches out for his keys. This is weird.
Why wont she give them back. This is weird im being
to abrupt arent I?

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50

Watson Alice Endgames

Watson tapped her side for a few moments. "Yes I aware that keys are needed to drive places."She spoke as she yanked them back a bit. "However you might not need them as much as you think if you leave them behind."She added as she looked about for a few moments. "So where are your manners? What do you say to someone who made sure your car didn't get stolen?"She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fenish

User Image

"Fine can i have my car keys back. Please.
What is the problem with the guys
at this school they act like girls. Oh that makes sense.

"You are a girl arent you!!!"

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50

Watson Alice Endgames

Watson had raised her eyebrow as he questioned on if she was a girl. "Goodness. Just because I insist on some manners I am girl?"She asked as she tossed keys over at him. "Really looks like someone is trapped in stereotypical roles."She added with that same calm tone to her voice while sounding like a man. "Besides I have been going to this all boys school for almost three years now. Don't you think if I was one I would of been caught already and thrown out?So as much as you want to think it I am sorry I am just not a girl."

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fenish

User Image

Fenish became worried as this will be the second time today. "Im sorry you just seemed a little girly. I mean i thought you were" Fenish runs away out of fear and to get back to class he is very embarrased.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
ஐ - Lillian or Luke Valentine - ஐ
G O TxxAxxS E C R E Txx?xxC A NxxY O U xxK E E PxxI Txx?
S W E A RxxT H I SxxO N ExxY O U
xxW I L LxxS A V Exx?
B E T T E RxxL O C KxxI TxxI NxxY O U RxxP O C K E T
T A K I NGxxT H I SxxO N ExxT OxxT H ExxG R A V E

User Image

User Image
                                                 Lillian woke up from her nice short nap, she felt ready to go to class, even though she might fall asleep again. Since classs bore her, but surprisingly she still does well, so no suspicion uprises with her parents. Lillie walked down the hallway to the north area where the classrooms were located. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed Watson and Fenish arguing. She shook her head and crossed her arms, before making her way over to them. "Didn't I say stop accusing people that they're girls? You trying to piss the whole school off?" she asked staring at the boy, before looking over at Watson. She remembered Watson, but he was always the quite type and never really socialized much. "Sup Watson, it's Luke if you don't remember." the girl said still up on cue of her deep guy voice she's always used, grinning at the dude. Her eyes drifted back over to Fenish awaiting an response.. Then lets out a chuckle when the boys runs back into class, embarrassed. What a weirdo.

Company: Watson & Fenish

((
                                                Janie Knight
                                                Nathan Belmont

/

11,375 Points
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Crack Shot 50

Watson Alice Endgames

Watson heard him say sorry and than he had ran out. This was why she was never caught. She went back to reading the book she had been working on before Fenish had come in. Her lips holding a slight smirk. It was something she had to deal with from time to time but over the time she had been here no one ever really tried to figure out who Watson really was. Besides Watson was not just a girl. She was a girl from a family of swingers who didn't see the point of certain things.

She was taking notes in her note book on the book she was reading so she would be able to do a book report later on. She looked over at Luke as he spoke to her. "Not much. Dude left his car keys and well I think you over heard the rest. How was your summer?"She spoke still in her smooth male voice.

(Edit.)

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Fenish

User Image

"Pleasing everyone is hard. Pissing them is easy and fun" "He turned around to address Luke. Plus everyone here is so feminine so flamboyant your going to hurt someones feelings" He thought about what hed said. "In fact I know Bookers a guy but hes flamboyant your not Luke but who could ever know I could be a girl." He starts to leave "By the way Im not."

11,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    ஐ - Lillian or Luke Valentine - ஐ
    G O TxxAxxS E C R E Txx?xxC A NxxY O U xxK E E PxxI Txx?
    S W E A RxxT H I SxxO N ExxY O U
    xxW I L LxxS A V Exx?
    B E T T E RxxL O C KxxI TxxI NxxY O U RxxP O C K E T
    T A K I NGxxT H I SxxO N ExxT OxxT H ExxG R A V E

User Image

User Image
                                                   Lillian followed the two inside the classroom and took a seat next to Watson. [b"Don't mind Fenish, he's a bit paranoid." she said with a grin, it was fun to tease people, especially jumpy ones such as Fenish. Once she heard the question about summer, she rested her chin on her hands, trying to think. "Eh, the usual summer experience for me. Parties, girls, sleep, eat." she said with a shrug, nothing new. But really what she did during summer was visit a lot of places around the world, and having to go to ballroom parties, meeting with other companies and such. Which bored the hell out of her, since her parents were trying to hook her up with some rich guy of a big company. "How was your summer, man?" Her eyes went over to Fenish when he was responding back to her comment earlier. She made a 'Tch' sound with her mouth and rolled her eyes. He didn't seem to fun to joke around with anymore, since he couldn't handle her jokes or teasing. And why the hell was he telling her about Booker, she knew who he was and how he acted. "The way how you get embarrassed so easily, who knows, you could be a girl." she said with a grin. Lillian knew she might have taken this whole 'Luke' character too seriously, but she couldn't help it. That's how some guys she knows act and she's just following.

Company: Watson

((Edited
                                                  Janie Knight

/

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items