Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

After the choosing of the new Ravenclaw Champion, which was unfortunately Mack, Tori was all sorts of conflicted. She for one knew that her boyfriend hadn’t entered his own name into the Goblet of Fire. It was kind of a promise the two made to each other at the beginning of the year not to enter, plus Tori’s family had some pretty horrible history in the tournament. Claire Goldsworthy, Mack’s cousin, had been very kind and invited Tori to tea in order to calm her down. Luckily there was a quaint little teashop right down town in Hogsmeade, Madame Puddifoot’s. This is where anyone could find Tori and Claire, sharing a pot of Jade Dragon Tea from the Silver Bell Tea Company. It had a soothing property to it, so it was the best choice to give the shaken part-veela witch. The Auburn haired Weasley idly stirred sugar into her tea before taking a sip, and remained silent for a long moment. Glancing up at Claire, who Tori knew almost nothing about, she sighed lightly. “I know Mack didn’t put his name into the Goblet. This isn’t fair that they’re forcing him to be a part of something he does not wish to be associated with.” Her tone had regained quite a bit of her previous anger, something that Veelas were quite known for. Tori had always been protective of Mack, even when they were just friends, but now the feeling was ten-fold. They shared so much more now, and he had her heart. There was no way she was going to let anyone hurt him. But now….all she could do was sit in the stands and bear witness to the horrors he had to face in the Tri-wizard Tournament; helplessly hoping he would be okay in the end.

| With: Claire | Feeling: Anger and Confusion | Where am I?: Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop | What am I wearing?: Funeral Wear |
                                  Jay Twilight

User Image

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
➘ ➘xxxxxxxxxѕcorpιυѕx мalғoy 〉〉
xxxxxxxxxxx the x J U D I C I A Lx S L Y T H E R I Nx prefect

══════ ( ☠ )

Scorpius had been seated at the Slytherin Table with his sister, Scarlette, and Cambria up until the point when Cambria’s duel with Bastian had to take place. The Young Malfoy silently followed behind the small group of others who were there to cheer on Cambria, though those were few and far between. His sister was with him, though she had remained silent since breakfast. Though Scorp could easily say that he wasn’t a huge fan of Cambria, it is better to be the right hand of the Devil than in her path. He remained silent for the duration of the duel, though he was completely worried when Cambria attacked Rion’s girlfriend, Aurora, for he cared deeply for his cousin, which means he cared for his girlfriend. And when Asterion jumped in front of Aurora when Cambria uttered the dreaded first word of the Killing Curse, Scorp’s heart stopped for a split second; though Rion really must have loved Aurora to want to step in front of a Killing Curse for her. It was….heart warming.

Scorpius didn’t follow the victorious Ravenclaws, he headed for the Potion emporium to pick up something to give to Rion; something that might be useful during his time in the Tri-wizard Tournament. Entering the emporium, the Slytherin Prefect glanced around the shop trying to find what he was looking for. It seemed right now most of the students in the shop were looking for the Black Forest Sleeping Draft, many milling about the display case where the potions were on show for all. Drifting away from the crowd, Scorpius went off in search for something a little different, the Quick Fixes for Calamity Potion surely would come in handy for someone in something so dangerous as the Tournament. Finding his quarry, Scorpius scooped up a set of two vials wrapped together before approaching the cash register to pay for his attained potions.

As he set the vials upon the counter, Scorp looked up and noticed that the apprentice that day was none other than Brady. Blinking a few times at the irritated look that seemed to be plastered to the elder wizard’s face, Scorp tried to put a small smile to his face. “Are you alright, Rookwood? You look slightly…off.” Scorpius’ grandfather and Brady’s father had been in cahoots with each other during the second wizarding war, so their families had always remained rather close. Brady was another wizard that intimidated him slightly, but they were always civil towards each other. They really didn’t have a reason to hate each other anyway.

Angelus Vindemia

Lady Bellucinni

Jay Twilight

{ `mood | Slightly Worried } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                            { `location | Faust's Emporium } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                            { `outfit | Dressed for Success } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                            { `companions | Brady } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
[○ Asterion ○ Lestrange ○ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ ○ Slytherin ○ Prince ○ ]
Call me a liar, a king or a fool
But sing me a song of prosperity
Higher and higher the further we fall
Hard to remember
I will surrender and I'll always wait
Wait as in all of eternity
Hard to remember, and hard to forget
The shadow that hangs over me

User Image

←———————————————————————————————————————→

Lady Bellucinni

Jay Twilight

From his seated position at one of the numerous tables in the Three Broomsticks Tavern, Asterion, seated happily beside his beloved, had his head on constant swivel as he sipped his butterbeer. This night, though full of merriment and celebration, was one that the Slytherin Champion decided was best he didn’t drink with the rest. Celebrations as such were always a potential for something bad to happen, especially when there was a murderer on the loose. Rion was taking no chances in letting one of his fellow classmates fall victim to a madman. Late into the night, and many drinks passed about the room later, Bastian was seen stumbling his way over to where the Slytherin Royal Couple was seated. Taking in Bassy’s less that kempt appearance almost brought a laugh to the young Lestrange’s lips, but that would have been nothing but rude. The part-veela wizard asked if the two if they would go to Faust’s Emporium to pick up a Black Forest Sleep Draft for good dreams and some wolfs bane. The thought of going to the Emporium, knowing that Brady would be there, brought a horrible sour taste to his mouth despite the sweetness of the butterbeer. Brady and Asterion had never gotten along, they were way too similar on many levels: they were both raised by supremely dark wizards, from true pureblood families, both cold, cunning, and conniving in their own rights. And above all, they were both madly in love with Aurora. The difference between them though was that Asterion had Aurora in his grasp, and he wasn’t letting go for anything.

When Aurora took Rion’s hand and lead him away from his table, he snapped back to reality from his dark thoughts. Rookwood always brought forth is darkest feelings, which resulted in quite a few confrontations between the two. The last one resulted in Brady’s face being bruised rather badly. Walking beside Aurora, Rion mused slightly about what could happen this time they entered the shop together, though if Brady were smart he would back off. Especially since they were bringing Tasha along for the ride as well; between Rion and Tasha, Aurora was completely safe. When the Trio entered the shop, Rion cast a watchful eye around the shop, before he lightly pulled Aurora to himself and kissed her forehead lightly. Rion knew that as soon as they entered the shop it would catch the attention of Brady, and he knew that he was watching them. Pulling away, Rion smiled down at his girlfriend. “I’m going to go browse, take your time.” And then he walked away to examine a few potion ingredients.

Though Rion was quite a bit always from where Aurora would be looking at the Sleeping Drafts, he could see her clearly from the corner of his eye, and his ears were very sharp. Picking up a jar of Lionfish Spines, Rion examined them closely, for he wanted fresh specimens for a potion he would be brewing in Alchemy class.

Elsewhere:

In the middle of Loch Katrine was a small island completely covered in dense vegetation, at least that’s what it looked like from the Muggle perspective. In all actuality it was actually under a very powerful invisibility spell, the island was the location of the Lestrange Manner. It was a huge castle of biblical proportion, one that looked very dark and menacing as if a dark king lived within. And in some actuality, one did. There was a huge out-lying owlry that held many owls, and seated a great stone table was none other than the dark wizard, Rabastan Lestrange. He was of high stature, and high standing in the wizarding community, being a high-ranking Auror at the Ministry of Magic. He was seated at his table reading, and re-reading over a very interesting letter that he had just received from one Zuellene Nagini. The contents at first shocked the elder Lestrange, but the more he read the letter, the angrier he became. The contents of the letter was probably of one of his worst fears; that his son, the next and rising Dark Lord, was ensnared by a Light Witch. “How dare she….How dare she!” As he exclaimed this, the letter was crumpled up angrily and tossed into the nearby fire. As it burned, the fire within rose up the chimney until it was spouting out the top of the structure. The owls that were perched within took flight in fright from the dark wizard; his rage was clearly felt in the air.

Back at the Emporium:

Asterion had been gathering quite a few ingredients for his potion when he was suddenly hit with a huge wave of dread; one so powerful that the jar of Lionfish spines fell from his hands and smashed upon the stone floor. Cursing to himself, Rion removed his wand from his pocket, and waved it lightly to reverse the damage. As he bent to pick up his jar, Rion couldn’t shake the dread forming in the pit of stomach. There was a disturbance in the force, and that thought absolutely frightened Rion. Not that he would ever outwardly show it.

Company: Aurora, Tasha, Brady...other students
Wearing:Memorial Service

←———————————————————————————————————————→

User Image

Cry me a river but once you run dry
Say there's a reason you do
Godless endeavors, smothered and broken
All that I wanted was you.
Take me home, to a house on a hill, in oblivion
Where souls never die all alone
You're longing for love, not for sympathy
So take away the shadow over me

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Before too long blowing multicolored smoke had become boring and sitting on the staircase waiting for something to happen wasn't bringing her any luck either. So now it was time to go and find something herself. She didn't wanna go to the village, not alone anyway, so for now she'd have a look see around the castle, floor by floor.

User Image

The first four floors were rather boring with no classes going on today. But in the quiet corridor on the 5th floor she could hear a piano. It was playing a sad song, but not one of mourning for the lost teacher. She couldn't explain it but the music it felt more like it was trying in its sadness to be a comfort for the school. It was very soothing to say the least. Almost mindlessly she followed the music to outside the music room.

Being as quiet as possible she opened the door and saw Cynric Prewett was the one playing the beautiful song. It was quite a surprise to see him there. She knew he was on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team with her brother. but she'd never really thought of him much more than that. What a mistake, he was actually very talented. But then again she never really thought of many people as more than what she knew them as. It was a consequence of being wrapped up in a twinship. Well now both twins had to work on the individual.

Closing the door quietly behind her she walked over to the piano bench and sat on the end watching the boys hands move deftly across the keys. It was almost mesmerizing to watch. not wanting to disrupt him she said nothing and just waited for him to finish or move on the the next song.

Where: Music room
With: Cynric
Wearing: Yuri

Onyx Zhentarim

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

A sucessful free day all in all Albus considered. With a loss of anything to do aside from going to the village, which he could go on any weekend, he decided his day would be better spent down at Hagrid's cabin taking care of the Hippogriffs. One in particular was special to him as well as to his entire family. Buckbeak had known his father when he was in school, he had been on the run with James' middle names's namesake, Sirius Black, and he had led the other Hippogriffs and Thestrals during the Battle of Hogwarts. The bird was now in it's last years, but he had sired a few children in between now and then. It still remained its proud ways,and Albus still bowed low to him as he had been taught to by his father the first time the two ever came to meet him. Occasionally the two alone would go out for a short flight around the grounds. But it wouldn't be long before those would have to end.

Growing sad just thinking about it Albus walked back into the school. Beaky had been fed and cleaned of any stray feathers and dirt until the gray body looked suitable in Buckbeak's opinion. The two went for a walk on the edges of the forest as Albus talked about anything he could think of. He wasn't sure if the animal could understand him but he felt like he did, or at the very least it was someone to talk to and not worry about judgement. Once they returned to his pen Albus helped prepare his dinner and left him to eat in peace.

Once he was back inside he decided that now it was time to finish his Transfiguration homework. He was behind in potions as well, but reasoned that they may not have a potions class until a new Potions Master could be found, so better to finish the homework for this first. Running to the common room to grab his bag he went to the library to do his homework in peace.

Walking in with a little wave to the old librarian, Madam Prince, who just looked severely at him as she did at everyone else he set his book down on a table far away from her desk. One day someone would get that woman to smile, all he asked was to be here and see how nuts they were compared to her. Pulling his books out he glanced Teresa looking in the shelves for something. He set his books down and walked over to her and quietly whispered "Looking for anything in particular Teresa? Can I help you find anything?

Where: Library
With: Teresa
Wearing: Albus

basketbllgrrl27

Partying Hunter

User Image

_________________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅_________________

Or ρ ε я н α ρ s in.. s ℓ у t н ε я ι n you'll make... your ℜεαℓ friends.

Teresa had become lost in her thoughts. She had started to think about the Minister and everything that was going on. It was a shame truly that a teacher had died and that now people were being brought in. She closed her eyes for a second as she continued to walk the shelves. She found the library interesting. Always filled with books with things one could only imagine. She always stopped at a random shelf and just picked a book up and began to read, enjoying the mysteries it had to offer. She had become so lost in her thoughts until she noticed someone standing right next to her.

She nearly had a heart attack as she jumped back, silent enough that no one heard her little startled noise. She looked through the shelves to see Madam Prince open a book and began to read herself. How cute. She does do other things then hush student's all day. She shook her head as she felt a small smile inch across her face. She looked back at the student standing next to her as she noticed it was someone she knew. She felt her face turn into a grin as she heard what he asked. "Curious things books are. Filled with mystery and wonder." She turned her gaze back to the bookshelf that stood gazing down at her tiny figure. Being a 5th year didn't help much in the height department. She was hoping to grow a few more inches before she stopped but because her mum was short..she was probably going to be as well.

She pulled a book off the shelf as she faced the young Potter. She crossed her arms around the book as she pressed it against herself as well. "I'm sorry for the riddle like talk," she whispered back to the green eyed boy, "I think I have found what I'm looking for. Possibly. Can I join you where you are sitting? It seems the classmates I was sitting at ditched me." She shrugged her shoulders as she looked back at the young Potter wondering what was going through his mind.

Those c υ и и ι и g folks... use a n y means to... a c н ι ε v ε their ends.

_________________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅_________________

OOC: I work in a library in real life. Can you tell? Haha. lolololololol With: Other Students lololololololWearing: Clothes

User Image

cassshaundistorm

Partying Hunter

User Image

кαуℓα listened to the handsome boy talk about getting his guitar to release the stress. She smiled and nodded. She remembered that her father use to play for her when she was younger. Right before bed time her father would pick little Kayla up and put her on the piano bench right next to him. It amazed her at how fast his fingers moved while the music kept coming as well. As time would wear on she would feel herself drift slowly to sleep leaning on her father's arm. Her father would scoop her up and bring her to bed making sure to tuck her in. Kayla smiled as this memory crossed through her head. It was one of the more pleasant ones that she could remember. Before her father became secretive and kept things from the family. She shook those thoughts out of her head before they kept going. She had to think about the now and present not live in the past. There wasn't anything she was able to do to change it.

She watched Teddy walk into the music room as she stood in the doorway. She loved watching people do what they seemed to normally do. She felt a grin fall upon her face as she watched him reach for his guitar and swing it over his shoulder. She giggled to herself as she thought about how ridiculous she would look if she had done that. She tried so hard to be graceful but when it came to handle items..that was a downfall. She watched the Hufflepuff boy's face fall as he seemed to rush out of the room in quite a hurry. She felt the smile fall from her face as she pushed her eyebrows together looking curiously at him. She could tell the uneasy feeling coming from the handsome boy but couldn't put a thumb on why he was acting so strange since coming into this room.

She trailed along besides him as she heard him ask her what she wanted to talk about. Well, this was more to figure out why the boy looked so sad. Kayla loved to people watch. One of her favorite past times. She had noticed this boy because of the way he moved and talked with people. Always seemingly friendly and open. Very different from how Kayla handled herself. She was open but could be cruel to people she didn't know. She didn't even understand why she was paying attention to this boy but something kept drawing her back to him. She shook her head as she thought how ridiculous that sounded. She finally realized they were in the Owlry as she walked over to one of the ledge's of the tower. She sat on the ledge letting one leg hang over what seemed like a forever drop and let the other foot rest on the solid ground. It was turning out to be a beautiful afternoon that had a cool breeze blowing through. She felt the breeze past her face and move strands of hair just gently enough to make her smile. She focused her attention back to the boy in the room with her.

"Well...were not ones to talk. Since...well...we're in separate houses. But recently you seem more...different." Probably not the best way to start the conversation but truly the way Kayla was known to start conversations. "This is going to sound..like Merlin went mad..but I don't like seeing you upset." She shook her head as she thought about what she had just said. Was she really showing that she had a heart right now? She couldn't be going soft...knowing she had to talk with Dallas later about this whole thing. Yet...Dallas wasn't anywhere near where she was. This was a different student then she was use to. She wasn't going to ruin this. "I'm sorry. It's none of my business." She swung her foot over as she pressed her back against the cool brick of the tower and sat down across from where Teddy was. She felt her green eyes give him a quick look over as she finally made eye contact with the handsome boy.

==== ☠ ====
Where Am I:Great Hall Clothing: Service Attire OOC:Sorry it's late...Who:

Onyx Zhentari
jqj6vg64:47="Onyx Zhentarim”]

Hellraiser

Onyx Zhentarim

Jay Twilight

User Image
Aurora Minunette Eckles
6th year Slytherin Pureblood
Wand: 11 inch, Vine Unicorn Mane Hair
Patronus: Horse
Genius, Seeker, Duelist, Medieval Knight
OOC:
User Image

Brady had taken his time to settle down after his verbal assault from Drea but still anyone could tell he was in a mood. He noticed Asterion’s cousin address him and then he looked up and noticed the potions on the counter for him to cash out. Blinking his eyes; Brady looked over at Scorpius and then said “Yeah; just slightly off.” He then cashed out the sleeping drafts quietly as he exchanged the paid drafts in a bio friendly bag, each of the glass bottles wrapped carefully in organic paper tissue so they wouldn’t shatter. “It’s a long day that’s all.” He said with a faint smile to the Slytherin student. Brady then noticed that finally the person he had been dying to see entered the shop and his eyes went right to her. Aurora Eckles… It didn’t take Brady long before he saw Asterion pull his girlfriend towards him to give her a small kiss on the head and that made Brady’s eyebrows narrow. His blood slowly came to a boil at seeing the display of affection to the chocolate haired beauty. The ghostly grey gaze of Brady Rookwood snapped back to Scorpius and then he said “Excuse me Scorpius I must be on my way. I have some business to attend to. I wish you a pleasant remainder of your day.” He briefly nodded out of respect to the Malfoy then left.

When Aurora entered the shop she noticed that when the workers inside of the emporium looked over to the entrance and saw her. The majority smiled at their employer’s pretty niece and some waved. Before Aurora could wave back she was swept up close to Asterion and a kiss was planted on her head. She looked up at Asterion almost confused at first but he knew in fact they both knew that Brady would be in the emporium. Aurora looked over to her boyfriend and smiled slightly “I’ll be alright Rion.” It made her chuckle slightly that he was always protective of her even when they weren’t a couple and he was just pursuing her. Asterion was always a rather possessive person; his father was the cause of such, if you didn’t want something bad enough, you would never get it. It was a brutal way to raise the boy but Rabastan was never the father that Asterion deserved like Faust was. Faust warmed up fast to the boy despite what Rabastan had done to him during the battle of Hogwarts.

She nodded to her boyfriend as she heard him say to her to take her time and then she was off with Tasha. Aurora already procured a bag for her to use since she knew she was going to need it. First she made a direct line to the Black Forest Sleeping Drafts. Aurora paused briefly as she looked at the no dreams ones for herself and then taken three from the shelf; placing them in the bag already and then with a couple of side steps to the right she then sighed deeply while contemplating how many good dreams drafts she was going to have to take from the shelves for herself and Bastian. With a conflicting air she then grabbed about eight of the potions and then placed the bottles in the bag as well. While walking over with Tasha who was looking at some Ashwinder eggs in special frost encased jars; a charm placed upon the item to keep them from exploding, and other love potions already brewed and packaged perfectly she then smiled gently. “Tasha are you interested in making something to honor the passing of Professor Kincaid?” she then looked around the emporium with her back facing the shelves as her eyes glanced at everyone around. Suddenly she noticed Brady and he was walking straight to her. A feeling of dread passed over the girl for a brief moment but Brady was not carrying himself in the usual fashion. He looked different as he stopped in front of the girl; almost with his arms raised to embrace her in thankfulness that she was alright. He stopped halfway his arms raised to fall back down at his sides. “Aurora… “ was all that he could say at the moment. His relief washed over him like a warm wave of bliss. He then spoke in a soft whisper almost to himself as if he was thinking out loud “Thank Merlin you’re alright.” was uttered and Aurora looked at him carefully with Tasha only a few steps away and Asterion always watching from the shadows. He then said after clearing his throat; the professional and stern demeanor returning to the Rookwood male.

User Image
“I have something for you. It’s a new magical tea that we are releasing to Silver Bell next week. I would like you to have it because it reminds me of you.” He said and then from in his pocket he procured an individually wrapped tea bag that was called ‘Take Flight Tea’. Aurora looked at first cautiously at Brady for the harassment he gave her last night at the ball and not to mention all of the harassment that he had given her the most of his life. Brady did not hate Aurora and was simply far from the matter. He adored her but in his own twisted way. What would someone expect after the boy lost his father at a young age and his nannies taking care of the dark boy gave him everything he wanted without question? It made him greedy and determined to get whatever he wanted no matter what sort of danger was in his way. Aurora held out her palm that was shaking slightly in the anxiousness of Brady’s presence where he gently dropped the sealed bag of tea to her. Aurora carefully examined it to see if it had been tampered with in anyway and it looked professionally packaged. It also had directions on the back to brew the magical tea. Aurora looked up at Brady and her expression changed from pensive to soft at the strange act of kindness towards her. “Th-Thank you Brady.” She uttered as she closed her hand upon the tea bag. Brady smiled warmly to her and then said “Well your uncle is upstairs if you wish to speak with him. I can give you the key so that you may be able to visit? “ he offered. The tactic was a way for him to get a glimpse and deter what the famous potion master was working on. To keep his own apprentice out; Brady knew that it had to be something that defied logic and was completely groundbreaking in the history of potion crafting. Aurora shook her head lightly and then responded “The offer is kind Brady but I am just here for some things today. Thank you and thank you again for the tea. I’m sure it will be a newly favored product for all of us tea drinkers.” She smiled kindly. Brady’s head nodded and then he said almost darkly “Suit yourself.” At the reply she made to visiting her famous uncle.

Small Summary of Faust Eckles:

Faust Eckles was as all the Eckles a Slytherin. He had made his living as a potioneer shortly after he graduated. Faust had worked in brewing potions in his own little shop and gained quite a reputation on his own. The man had even trained another in his work who desired to be a potioneer like he was. Faust suffered the loss of his fiancé to the death eaters in the second wizarding war and he suffered a minor injury himself which made him forever bound to the assistance of a cane. Ever since then he has refused to search for another love like the one he had. Even though he has no children, he loves his niece Aurora dearly. After she had started her first year at Hogwarts, he would occasionally drop by with his collections of manufactured potions that were all brewed by him personally to teach the precocious girl of them and their uses. Aurora was always eager to learn anything that Faust taught her and Faust adored her fascination with learning about anything new. On numerous occasions he has told his brother that Aurora is brilliant beyond her years and that her future will make a memorable mark on the world.

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire
From here to the far lands
To spread love like violence

User Image

Let me feel you, carry you higher
Watch our words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
Hear your voices, sing back louder

Hellraiser

Their story so far...PART I

For those who are wondering about what has happened between Aurora and Asterion thus far and explaining much more about their relationship. It's a long read of posts between Onyx and I but it is eye opening to how far they went to be together. If you're interested then go ahead and read if not then just simply ignore. xD

Shortly after enduring the shock of Asterion being chosen as champion he had to leave Aurora’s side but at least his intention to enter was validated; he knew now that Aurora would be safe from the horrors of the trials that were now to be laid out before him. After a farewell kiss to his beloved he left to go with his father to where all of the other champions gathered in the trophy room of Hogwarts. Aurora’s breath became caught in her throat once Asterion leaned over to her and pressed his lips against hers. It all happened so fast that she had no time to register any emotion other than pure shock. It was the kind of shock of looking at a steaming cauldron and placing your hand in to feel freezing cold. The girl’s rosy cheeks wiped themselves of their color as she saw him leave. Aurora’s eyes became almost dry and not on the verge of tears at all. She shuddered when suddenly the man holding the banner yelled at Asterion for him pausing in his trek to claim the flag bearing the snake crest. There was something wrong with this picture as she saw Asterion high tailed it in fear to the man. When Asterion stood by the shady looking figure it finally clicked inside her head. The man who draped his arm over the boy’s shoulders was his father; Rabastan Lestrange. Aurora’s chocolate eyes widened in fear as Asterion’s expression looked hateful and pained. It was nothing like how he was around her and it felt like the devil hung on his shoulder. In a way he was to the poor boy. Aurora’s fingernails dug their way into her fleshy palms as she held in emotions that she had never thought she had experienced before. Aurora finally gathered the courage to stand and she completely overlooked the fact that her father was there in the first place but when he went where the other champions were; he would not have seen her walk out of the Great Hall in the first place. She then picked up to a run as she ran to the Black Lake Aurora; who had been too shocked and numb to cry due to sadness from worry of her boyfriend collapsed to her knees. She stared out into the Black Lake with no expression on her face at all. That was when she finally heard someone speak from behind her.
User Image
“If it isn’t the girlfriend of the Slytherin Champion; Aurora Eckles. How thoughtful of you to be here all by yourself.” Aurora slowly turned but soon she was knocked down to the ground. She felt someone’s boot dig deep into her back as pain pierced the center. She winced and hissed in pain as tears broke through the flood gates of her eyes.

Cambria smiled slightly as she loomed over the girl like a vulture. Her leather knee high boot digging into the center of her back; keeping her pinned to the ground. Aurora was alone and now Asterion was not here to save her or anyone else for that matter. Cambria then continued “Such a small and meek little girl; it’s a wonder what he even sees in you Eckles. You’re nothing compared to a true pureblooded witch like myself.” She continued to hold Aurora down with her foot as she then pulled her wand out and she smiled deviously. Aurora sobbed softly as the words cut into her like razorblades soaked in lemon juice. Cambria removed her foot from Aurora’s back and the seeker desperately pulled herself up and looked at Cambria with shock at the hatred towards her. Tears stained her face and then Cambria only smiled as if she enjoyed every bit of Aurora’s suffering. If only she could add a little gas to that flame of misery. Cambria then chuckled softly and then her eyes grew aflame with hatred as she raised her wand to the girl and Aurora looked at her shocked and wide eyed; already consumed by an array of emotions she had never experienced before she was immobilized with her internal thoughts. “To make sure you know I am serious I am going to show you how serious I am…” Aurora then heard Cambria hiss something under her breath and all of a sudden the sixth year girl was hurled backwards onto the grass as an unbelievable pain sweep through her body. Aurora could only writhe and scream on the grass as her suffering echoed on the Black Lake. Cambria lowered her wand after several seconds of enjoying the unbearable torture she inflicted physically upon the girl. After feeling pleased with herself she turned away and Aurora drew her wand as she had gotten up. Aurora’s face was contorted into one of fear and her eyes were still innocent as if she was a beaten animal. The pain she endured would be something she would have never forgotten her whole life.

She ran away toward the owlry then rested her back on the cold stone. Aurora had never looked so weathered in a long time from the hatred of Cambria. The worst part about it was that she had to lash her heartstrings in order to save herself from the wicked Cambria. She had to forget about Asterion just after she had put her trust into him and that felt like a pain that pierced her soul. The pureblooded witch slowly slid down the stone as she wiped the tears from her face to expunge any signs of her persecution. She had to forget the act but remember the warning. After closing her eyes she thought of the feeling she had when she was flying on her broom. She felt free and unbound to the pain she had experienced as happiness filtered through her veins. The feeling of the wind blowing through her hair and upon her face brought a smile to her lips. Her brown eyes opened again and the girl had become anew with her warm disposition once more.

The other champions began filing out one by one, followed by their parallel banner bearers, leaving Asterion and Rabastan in the trophy room with the Headmaster and the Minister of Magic. Rabastan did a sort of bow towards the two of them before placing a sly smile onto his face. "If you don't mind, I would love to congradulate my son in private. I shall return, Minister." His voice was exceptionally deeper than Asterion's and more gravely as if he'd been through a lot of pains and toils. Truely he had, for Azkaban Prison does that to the soul. Grabbing Rion's arm in a sort of vice grip, he guided him back towards the door to the Great Hall. Rion kept his face perfectly blank, not wanting his peers to see the true depth of his loathing for his father.

When the reentered the Great Hall from one of the back doors behind the Staff table, the two Lestrange males walked side by side down the center isle between the Gryffindor and Slytherin tables. Rabastan looked nothing but proud, like any father should be for their son, but his eyes showed a hidden malice; a preview of the things to come. Asterion tried to keep his face mostly blank, though he did give a very small smile and nod to those who congradulated him in passing. He wasn't about to let on that he was upset or angry about anything; he was a Slytherin Prince after all. This was the type of things that Slytherin Princes did.

Upon exiting the Great Hall, all sense of properity ceased as Rabastan grabed his son's arm once more, and steered him through the two huge oak doors to the exterior of the castle. Once out the door, Rab basically threw Rion down the few steps right outside the doors; this caused him to stumble and fall to his hands and knees in the dirt. Staying that way, Rion stared at the ground while trying to keep the angry tears that were already forming in his eyes at bay. This act only solidified his hatred for his father, and it sent home the fact that he was still very much terrified of him. Rabastan circled his son like a preditor circled a wounded animal before they pounced; and that was exactly what was about to happen. "I take the trouble of finding you a suitible girl to wed, a pureblood wizarding family who's name goes back just as far as ours. And what do you do? You go running off with that Eckles brat!" When he said the last part, the elder Lestrange delivered a powerful kick to Asterion's abdomin area, causing him to cry out in pain while holding his ribs.

Rabastan didn't even blink an eye at Asterion's pain; in fact he looked like he rather enjoyed it. A foul smirk played upon his face as he began to circle the boy again. Rion was visibly shaking now, in both pain and fear. Why did his father always have to show up and ruin everything, why? Looking up at him for the first time, the younger Lestrange glared up at his father in a defiant way. "I love her, father. I'd do anything for her." This was perhaps one of the worst things to say to his father, for a second later his father had a strong grip on the back of his neck, pulling him to his feet in a rough manner. "Love has nothing to do with this. It's all about blood, and the old ways. Neither of which I value in the Eckles line. You will marry Cambria, boy. You will if you know what's good for you." With that said, he trust his son forward towards the castle doors, which he leaned against heavily in pain and loathing. He shook visibly as if he were trying to keep back a wave of emotion from flooding out. "Now go clean yourself up, boy. No one needs to see you this weak." That was the last thing he said to his son, before gliding back into the castle to be with the other ministry officials.

Asterion stood leaning against the front door for a long moment, before stumbling slightly in the direction of the grand staircase. He had a mission on his mind; he needed to find Aurora. She was the only person he wanted to see at that moment. Only her.

After Alverez Eckles saw all the champions leave; he decided to pay a visit to his little girl. He had to explain that Rabastan’s boy was a betrothed young man and that Aurora was going down the path of ruin. The poor daughter needed to be steered from further heartbreak and disaster. Alverez walked down the halls as he smiled and waved to all of the students who knew of the famous wizard. If anyone went to a professional quidditch game or dueling tournament the man would be there to watch from the VIP box. The Slytherin graduate thought of the only place that he knew his daughter would be the most; the library. When he walked in the librarian blushed and waved in which Mr. Eckles waved back in common courtesy. He walked through a couple aisles and then he said “There you are my pretty princess.” He grinned as he saw Aurora turn and with bright eyes she ran up to her father and embraced him happily.

User Image
“Father, are you here to assist with the tournament?” Aurora asked when she looked up at him.
“I am little angel.” Alverez sent a warm smile to his daughter. It was the same warm smile that Aurora had worn, definitely a genetic mannerism. “I would like to speak to you about Asterion Lestrange.” His smile faded and Aurora’s went blank. She looked down at the floor as if he was scolding her which in a way he was. “The boy is to be engaged to Cambria Nagini. I don’t know what is wrong with you two but I do not want you to look like someone who we both know you aren’t. I love you too much for you to do this.”

Aurora stared in shock at her father. She had no idea that Cambria and Asterion were arranged to wed. Aurora knew that Cambria obviously wanted to be with Asterion because of the event that happened earlier and now that it opened up Aurora’s innocent eyes; Nagini had every right to want to claim what was rightfully hers even if Asterion would do anything to avoid the proposal. Aurora’s heart couldn’t have sunk any lower to hear her own father speak this to her now. He saw the hurt in his daughter’s eyes and he frowned. “If you want I know a young man that I can arrange you with. He’s a good boy Aurora and he can take care of you if you would only let me… I can save you from further heartbreak.” Alverez spoke gently to his daughter. He hated seeing such suffering in her eyes. It was more than he could bear.

Aurora bit her bottom lip as it quivered slightly and she looked back up at her father. “I’ll think about it okay daddy? I need some time before I have my answer.” Alverez hugged his only child tightly.

“Of course, take as long as you need. I won’t be too far away.” Alverez said and then he left the library after kissing the top of his daughter’s head. When Aurora knew that he was gone her stomach felt like stone and her limbs were wobbly. She had been pierced with a pain that could have rivaled what Cambria did to her. Asterion had taken so long to prove his love to Aurora but she had no idea that he was predestined to be with someone else. This was going to be so much harder to do to the only person that had pursued her so devotedly and courted her so diligently. Aurora swallowed all the pain and wiped the hot tears that flowed down her pale face. She had to not look so unbecoming and she had to conceal all the hurt. She could hold herself in from crying anymore but the sorrow was saturated in her soul so her eyes would easily give it all away. Aurora walked back to her things on the table as they remained untouched and neatly positioned on the cherry wood table. She sat down and then taken a few calming breaths to get herself calm again. The Slytherin seeker packed up all of her things then walked out of the library to the common room. After getting inside, she walked to her room and dropped everything off then changed her clothes. She pulled out her music device and put the ear buds in then walked out with three of the books she had stacked in the large pile she had taken from the library earlier that day. After getting back to the library again, she sat herself down in a comfortable chair then opened her book and began to read of the Extensive and Detailed guide to Dragons.

Asterion had finally made his way through the corridors to the library. Before entering, the Slytherin boy leaned against the doorframe and pressed his hand hard against his ribs as if stinting the pain. Unless one had ever had a broken rib, it was not easy to explain such things. Taking in a deep breath, Rion walked as perfectly as he would into the library in search of his girlfriend. Through the many isles of piled books, and the many shelves of manuscripts he searched, until he came upon Aurora sitting at a small cherry desk close to the back of the room. Smiling slightly to himself, in happiness and to hide the pain.

Sauntering over to her the best he could, Asterion sat in the chair directly across from her, giving her the best smile that he could muster. Right now he was feeling such a whirlwind of emotions from the night’s happenings; fear, anger, humiliation, sadness, and a few more. Aurora’s presence always comforted him, even when they weren’t exactly on speaking terms. “Hello, my love. I’m sorry if I’m interrupting your studies, I just wanted to be around you.” That couldn’t be any closer to the truth for the Lestrange.
User Image
Aurora shuddered as soon as he heard Asterion’s voice. Aurora closed the book slowly and gently then laid the dragon scaled book down on the desk. She found it paining to even think about gazing into those blue orbs of loving longing. Those sapphire eyes of Asterion’s; she could not get lost in for fear of unfurling all of her pain to him. “Asterion…” her voice cracked and her jaw quivered. She wanted to bury her head into his chest and have his arms embrace her. “W-why didn’t you tell me that you were to wed Cambria Nagini?” she wheezed on her words as if it crushed her lungs. “I-I c-can’t be that other kind of girl. I-I’m not her and you know it Asterion.” Aurora looked at him as the last sentence ended with a little sting. Her graceful fingers glided over the smooth scales that made up the book’s cover and binding. They reflected a pretty array of colors. It must have been the opaleye dragon’s scales that were used as a model for the books unique design. Aurora’s eyes looked regretful and torn. It was as if she was dying from the inside out. She looked quickly down at the book before Asterion could find out too much of what she was going through. “M-my father told me that you were engaged. H-he offered to find me someone to help feel better and forget the hurt. His name I-is Emmett Preacher, is in your y-year but a Hufflepuff.” She bit her lip hard and it bled a little from the agony of pushing the boy she loved, away from her grasp.

Asterion's sweet smile slowly fell from his face at what Aurora started saying about Cambria. This was not the conversation he wanted to be having right now; though he knew it would come up, he hoped it wouldn't be for a long while. Sighing, he looked down at his hands that were neatly folded on the table in front of him. "I did not tell you because I was looking for a way to get out of it. I don't love Cambria, I could never love her." His voice was very quiet, and grim, for he knew that they were having a very serious conversation. All couples had spats, hell look at Adam and Laurie, but this was way too soon in this relationship to be having this kind of trouble. "I know you're not like her, Aurora. It's precisely for that reason that I adore you...." He trailed off and stole one glance up at her with his sapphire eyes, searching for a ray of hope in her chocolate ones. It seemed as if she were avoiding his gaze at all costs. That thought was completely disheartening.

Upon hearing what Aurora's father proposed, Rion clenched his hands into fists so tightly that his knuckles looked quite white, and a very grim look passed his face. "I'm sure he's a pleasant chap." He bit this out word for word, as if he were wanting to say something quite the opposite. He wasn't about to go insultig someone he didn't even know, not at a time like this. Taking in a deep breath, he let it out slowly, but painfully, trying to calm himself down before speaking again. "Our families were very close throughout the first and second wizarding war, so naturally they wanted the families joined forever. I personally could care less what our families want." After speaking, he made sure to look straight into Aurora's eyes so that she knew he was dead serious about everything he was saying. "I would die before I married Cambria Nagini, that much I promise you." The sad truth was, that was most likely to come true, one way or another.

Four Years Earlier

It was right before Christmas break, and Asterion was walking gallantly down the many corridors of the castle, with a pack of his good friends. Well, he wouldn’t exactly call them friends, more like minions in his mind. They did what he told them, they listened without question; minions in all senses of the word. That was until a certain voice caught his ear from behind the posse, causing him to look back in annoyance; Cambria Nagini. This witch had been in his life for as long as he could remember, for when they were very young their parents arranged a marriage between them; something that Asterion had been against ever since the beginning. He was a pureblooded wizard, no one was going to tell him whom he can or cannot marry. Poppycock.

A split second after hearing Nagini’s horrible voice, Rion dashed away from the group towards the library. That was one of the few places he knew he could hide from the other Slytherin girl, for there were many shelves to dash around, causing confusion enough to run out to another hiding place. The library was a nice quiet place where most of the brainiest hid to do their studies, or just read for fun; Rion would never really admit that he could often be found here doing the same exact thing. Upon entering the resting place of thousands of ancient and new books alike, he slowed he pace to a jog, and darted around the many shelves of books, hoping to lose Cambria among them. But what happened next was something he wasn’t expecting.

Rounding a corner, Rion ran smack dab into another student, causing both of them to tumble over in a pile of books and flailing body parts. A look of sheer agitation was quite present upon the Slytherin’s face as he tried to untangle himself from the foolish git who had dared run into him, though he was the one at fault. But a split second later, his face went blank as he took in whom he had run into. It was a female of Slytherin house, fourth year if he remembered correctly; and she was absolutely beautiful. Her brown hair was long and elegant, and her eyes were of the purest chocolate brown; her frame was slender, but well rounded as well. Aurora Eckles.

It was as if the gods had arranged the cosmos for them to run into each other, like it was meant to be. Asterion quickly got to his feet, and pulled her to her feet as well, before opening his mouth to apologize for ramming into her. But at the moment he was about to do so, she squeaked out a quick “Sorry!” before high tailing it out of the Library, leaving the pile of books she had been carrying behind. As he watched her run, her brown hair swaying behind her, he then knew what his life’s ambition was going to be. Aurora would be his; there was no doubt in his mind. If there were such things as this, it was love at first sight.

Now...

Aurora was completely quiet as she listened to Asterion’s words. They iced her pain temporarily only to amplify from trying harder to push him away. She licked the blood from her lip as she felt it became harder for her to breath. The longer she was with him the easier it would take for Cambria or Rabastan or even Alverez to see them together. Her time had to be short to get the point across. Her main concern was the woman who brought an illegal curse upon her and threatened her life practically. Wizards and witches died from the effects of the torture curse and if Aurora did not heed her warning she knew that her amount of time under Cambria’s wand would have doubled. She cleared her throat to make sure that she spoke distinctly as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes held all the suffering she had encountered under Cambria’s wrath. Aurora then finally spoke as her eyes started looking glassy. “Cambria.. made sure that I was never to be with you again… s-she did something….unforgiveable.” that was all that Aurora could muster and she knew that Asterion was a smart enough boy to conclude what happened between the two girls. Aurora broke her gaze with her love and looked down as she writhed her hands together anxiously from the confession. She was trying to keep herself from collapsing into a sobbing fit. Speaking of the torture that felt like hot knives stabbing into her body was a pain she would have never wished upon anyone and to know that Cambria did it to her without any regret and even enjoyment was demonic. Granted, Aurora would never hurt anyone intentionally unless she was competing in jousting, quidditch, dueling, and sword fighting but even then she made sure that there was no malice in her actions.

The look on Asterion's face went from grim to positively lethal as he took in the look of Aurora's eyes. They held the true suffering of someone who had gone through unspeakable pain, and survived: The Torture Curse. Slamming his fist down on the table, the pile of books that Aurora had accumulated tumbled to the ground at the force of his strike. "How dare she...I'll kill her." His voice came out as barely a growl as he tried to get to his feet rather quickly. But his ribs objected at his sudden movement. This caused him to stumble slightly into the edge of the table, holding his ribs in pain with an almost inaudible hiss. His father really did a number on him, but he wasn't about to go to the hospital wing. How on earth would he explain why the newly selected champion of Slytherin acquired two broken ribs in less than an hour of being chosen?

Lowering himself gingerly back into his chair, Rion gritted his teeth until the pain subsided enough for him to speak to Aurora again; this time a bit more civilly. "Unfortunately...my father seems to think on the same wavelength as Cambria..." He looked over Aurora as if saying the obvious, his father was the reason for that little episode of weakness he had just experienced. Taking a few deep breaths, he decided to continue despite the growing pain in his side, and in his heart. He hoped that this wasn't the end of a beautiful relationship that barely began. "I can't lose you Aurora....I just can't live without you....there has to be a way.." The pain in his sapphire eyes made them shine with a inner passion, a passion for the love they shared for each other.
User Image
Aurora jumped slightly in her chair at Asterion’s reaction. She watched the books she had neatly stacked beside her come tumbling down due to the forceful vibrations that the table absorbed. Aurora’s eyes went wide and she shook her head in horror. Killing someone even if they were horrible was never the answer to anything. What good would it do? Aurora had been overcome with shock as she saw him stagger from abruptly rising to his feet from his chair. Something was wrong with him and he was not like this earlier. Someone had done something to him as well. Her heart ached when he eased himself back into his seat. Aurora had to do something for him because being in this state was unfair and as a champion of their house he had to be in good shape. Then it clicked to her why he was feeling this way after he spoke of his father being on the same wavelength as the demented Cambria. He hurt him too and it brought a forlorn look upon her pretty face. Aurora thought his father was cruel for what he did to Asterion. If a father had his son be chosen to compete? Why cripple him with such abuse? He had to have been clouded by his own dark heart. When Aurora saw the way Asterion looked at her as he pleaded her to stay with him she looked down and her gaze shifted to several other places on the floor as if thinking of something; any possible way that they could be happy together.

Aurora then stood up and taken out her wand. She flicked her wrist and the books she had stacked on the table rose up and fleeted to their respectable places on the shelves in the library. Her hands gently helped Asterion out of his chair and she whispered in his ear. “Please, I need you to come with m-me. You can’t continue to be this way, I won’t allow it.” She looked into his deep blue eyes and he looked confused at her sudden reactions but he nodded. The two left the library secretly together while avoiding as many students as possible. Ducking behind statues and corners of hallways, sleeking about in the shadows was a natural talent of slytherin students so they were able to get into the dungeons undetected by anyone. Aurora and Asterion walked into the common room and Aurora took her boyfriend’s hand and guided him down the hallway to where the girl’s dorm rooms were. She could still see Asterion purse his lips and wince in pain but she gave him a reassuring and loving gaze as she helped him into her room. Once they were inside Aurora had sat him slowly upon the bed and he still grasped his chest to show that his suffering was still evident. Aurora then pulled out a sack and unloaded a huge array of potions on the bed that he sat upon, next to him. All of the potions together were not only just healing ones, they were a great many things. All the small bottles and vials were securely corked and the colorful glass sparkled. All of them were labeled Faust’s Famous Concoctions and the name of the specific potion, brew, or draught was located under the brand name. “My uncle Faust had given these to me. He’s a rather brilliant man; I’m sure you’d love him.” Aurora said with a charming smile as she plucked a purple glass vial from her collection. She uncorked it and handed it to her love. “It’s a quick fix for ribs since I do not trust my episkey spell enough for something like this. I do not want to risk puncturing a lung if done incorrectly.” She smiled slightly as the genius girl sat down beside Asterion.

The trek through the cooridors and the winding halls of the dungeons took quite a bit more time that it should have, but then again Asterion was quite a bit slower than usual. The two would side in the dark corners, or the shadows behind stattues when they thought others were looking their way. It was best for no one to see them, lest word got back to Cambria that they were seen together. That would bode ill for both of the Slytherins. When the two entered the common room, Asterion tried to walk a little taller and prouder, for he didn't want others to see him in such a state; he was too proud a snake for that. But a rather confused look came upon his face when Aurora led him to her room up in the girls' dormitories; weren't boys forbidden to be there? Shrugging off the feeling of worry, he let himself be guided into her room by the hand, he other pressed against his ribs as if to hold in the pain they were emiitting. Hissing lightly in pain as he was seated upon her bed, he watched her go to work, siffeling through her many bottle of potions. At first, he wondered if she had been the one to create them all, until she spoke of her uncle Faust.

A look of confusion passed over his face as he listened to her speaking of her uncle, but it couldn't be the same Faust that Rion had looked up to for so many years. Could it really be? "Your uncle is Faust, as in The Faust?" His sapphire blue eyes held nothing but wonder as he took in that little bit of information. The change of possibly meeting his idol of so long made his heart quite giddy, so much so that he barely even registered the fact that Aurora put a potion into his hands. He merely just took a sip of it. A second later, he gasped in slight pain as his broken ribs righted themselves by snapping back into place. Quite frankly he wasn't sure what was worse, the pain from being righted, or the taste of the potion. Grimacing slightly, he handed the vile back to Aurora. "That was dreadful, but effective." Was all the grumbled out, as if he were a child forced to take medicine that he clearly didn't want to take.

Rion let is azure gaze dance across the many bottles and vials of potion that Aurora had emptied from a sack onto her bed. There were so many different shapes and sizes, and for many different uses. And as if on cue, his eyes widened exponentially, before he turned to Aurora with a look of hope in his eyes. Taker her hands in his, he shook lightly from the amount of passion that was in his voice. "What if there was a way for us to escape Cambria? A way for her to forget her lust for me?" Asterion closed his eyes for a second, as if thinking over exactly what they could do to fix this horrible situation that they found themselves in. "What if we created a potion to make her forget? I'm sure your uncle would know of something we could do." The look in his eyes was almost heart breaking, for it held that childish hope that something, anything, could help them.

Aurora Eckles: ▇▇
Asterion Lestrange: ▇▇
Alverez Eckles: ▇▇
Rabastan Lestrange: ▇▇
Cambria Nagini: ▇▇

cassshaundistorm

Basketbllgrrl27

Angelus Vindemia

A Samurai

Impossible Fii

Gamebrain25

Witty Soldier

User Image

The girl was trying her hardest to wake up but her brain refused, sleep, it said to her as she pushed the thought away and tried harder to wake up from her drunken sleep. Sleep, sleep sleep her brain told her once again as she refused again and again and again. She refused to be left here and to wake up by a teacher shaking her and asking her why she had a hang over. Nina slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the girl bending over her and shaking her as well as screaming WAKE UP in her ear. "I..i'm awake E..ssie." She stuttered as she sat up and held her head, I got drunk! No, that did not happen! I couldn't have! I hope I'm not still.. she thought to herself as she looked at the girl, "Thank you for helping me." Nina thanked Essie for what she did, her eyes went wide as she realized that she had been unconscious for at least twenty minutes now. She put her hand to her forhead as a headache took over her head, "Man.." She mumbled to herself.
A casual Funeral

"LadyBellucinni"

"maria_azul"

Hellraiser

basketbllgrrl27

Onyx Zhentarim

Give me fire from your fingertips...

┏┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┒
User Image
┖┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┛

XXXXXA N D R E AXXX"D R E A"XXXH E M L O C K EXXXXX

M Y S T E R I O U SXXXXA L L U R I N GXXXXI N S I D I O U S

Drea looked over and then saw through the shelves holding different pickled ingredients to find Jakub Mead giving her a half smile. She blinked at the head boy curiously and then said “Good Afternoon Jakub.” She plucked one of the jars and then looked at the jar as if she was inspecting it cautiously; debating whether or not she was going to buy it. After several seconds she placed the jar back on the shelf. It was not what she needed. Drea walked back through another aisle; the same that Jakub was in to check out a few jars of boomslang skin. Drea was in depth with thinking about the type of potion that she wanted to craft. Maybe she should have harassed Brady some more with prodding him about what he would make to cheer himself up if someone who was skilled at potions; passed away.

Drea held out one of her long arms towards the jar of boomslang skin and then heard a crashing noise next to her. Her long blond hair turned in a golden wave to see Asterion Lestrange drop a jar of lionfish spines. A careless action on his part but it was quickly remedied by the wave of a wand. A relief to any worker of such a frivolous mistake; Drea looked over towards Asterion and then said “You gave me quite a fright in your act of inelegance; do be careful Lestrange, these ingredients are of the finest quality after all.” It was something that only she could muster out of kindness towards the fellow Slytherin. Her voice may have sounded concerned but her words were still cold; a darker Slytherin woman she was. She then turned her green eyes to look over at Jakub then she walked closer to him after averting her eyes to make sure his gaze did not meet hers. She stopped next to the Ravenclaw head boy after looking in the same direction he was. Now was the time for Drea to do something that she did not consider the most fun; small talk. “So what are you looking for in a place like this?” she said to break the ice. Her elegant form stood tall and unwavering. Her hair was shiny and healthy; skin flawless, her smell intoxicating to any who inhaled. She moved her head to look over at Jakub as she waited for his response. Her face held no discernable emotion but her eyes exhumed the desire of the veela charm she held in her genes.

┏┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┯┒
User Image
Sixth Year Slytherin
Prefect and Head Duelist
Half Veela
Wearing
OOC:
The breath on your neck; the whisper in your ear
~Theme Song~
┖┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┷┛

Give me desire from your cherry lips...

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

As the duo of Hufflepuff and Slytherin made it to the Owlry, Teddy found himself a nice perch upon one of the many ledges around the tower. He sat on the very edge, his back to the wide expanse below, though it was obvious it didn’t bother him in the least. Swinging his guitar around so that it was in the front of him now, Teddy made as if he were going to tune it, as he usually did when it made it back into his used hands. But when Kayla spoke to him, he stopped moving his fingers against the strings, but he didn’t raise his eyes to the girl. She was worried about him? The two barely ever spoke, if ever, though they saw each other from time to time in passing. Truth was, Teddy wasn’t in his usual spirits at all; which would be some cause for alarm for any who watched him closely. Sighing lightly, the metamorphmagus lightly strummed a few notes absentmindedly before answering. “You barely know me….and you don’t like seeing me upset?” He asked rather ruefully as he glanced up at her once before turning his attention back to his guitar. It was rather an odd occurrence that a Slytherin would all of a sudden interest in his feelings and mannerisms.

Strumming out a few cords he ignored the issue for a long while, leaning back almost dangerously so in order to look down at the expanse behind him. It was roughly the same distance from here to the bottom as the fall from the Astronomy Tower would be. For a long moment Teddy sat there peering over the edge wondering if this was the last sight Kincaid saw before plummeting to his death. Straightening back up, Teddy looked back at Kayla and smirked lightly, a small spark of his former self showing through. “Curiosity killed the cat, you know. But for curiosity’s sake….I’ve feeling quite a conglomeration of things at this moment. Due to the murder…I had to break up with my girlfriend. She left this morning out of fear. I don’t rightfully blame her…” With a soft sigh, Teddy played a few chords from Hallelujah while humming along; it was to calm him down more than anything else. Suddenly stopping him strumming, he glanced up at Kayla with his honey brown eyes, though they held a slight fire behind them now. “I’m also upset because that deranged murderer besmeared the name of all those who died here all those years ago. I don’t think you would know…but my parents died here at the Battle of Hogwarts. They scarified so much for us all, as did countless others, that it enrages me that someone else would commit a crime at a sacred place as thus.” There was practically a growl to his usual mellow voice, which could be considered frightening if something as such was directed at anyone in particular. The werewolf in his blood was definitely showing itself this evening, though not many people would know it was even there.

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, the Hufflepuff Head Boy tried to force a smile to his face. “Would you like to hear a song? I for one would feel better from playing, but if you’d rather not I can understand.”

basketbllgrrl27

Location: Owlry Company: Kayla Mood: Conflicted Outfit: Gloomy like my Soul

User Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Albus looked at the bookshelf as she poke about what books could contain. He couldn't help but internally agree with her. "Your right. One never knows what they can find in between the covers of a book until you pick it up. It's not riddles though, so please don't feel the need to apologize. One just has to understand it. But please feel free to join me at my table. I'd like the company as it is. I was just going to work on my Transfiguration homework."

Leading her over to his table he pulled her chair out for her and pushed it back in when she was seated. He went round to his side and grab his books from his bag and set them out on the table. But now that he had someone to talk to he doubted he'd get much of his homework done. Bending low over the table so that Madam Prince wouldn't shush the pair he smiled and gazed at the book she still held in her hands. "So what is it your reading? Something for a homework assignment or something for fun?"

Where: Library
With: Teresa
Wearing: Albus

basketbllgrrl27

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Cynric Prewett
A new day is dawning, remember
╔══════════════╗
Fly on the wings of despair
No one is holding you back
The call of the wild is internal
Conquer the silence you fear
Tomorrow will not fade to black

╚══════════════╝
No one can save you today. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Cynric always seemed to submerge himself completely into his music when he played, seeming oblivious to the world around him. Well, that wasn’t exactly the case; a good wizard never let his guard down when alone, especially with a serial killer wandering around unchecked. The fact that Yuri entered the room did not go unnoticed by the Hufflepuff Chaser; for he saw her in his prevail vision, but kept playing his song as if he hadn’t noticed her entering. His fingers gracefully glided over the ivory keys as the last notes of the song hung in the air lightly; and before anyone listening could even tell, he moved on to the next song on his mind. Call to Arms was an inspirational song that brought a sort of…fight to the soul. As he got into the song, a sly smile came upon his handsome face, and without looking up; he spoke to the Gryffindor girl sitting beside him. “Some might consider it rude to enter during a performance. But it’s your lucky day, for I hadn’t expected an audience at all.” For the first time, Cyn looked up from the movement of his elegant fingers across the keys to look at Yuki fully; his fingers still moved along as if by magic. In truth he didn’t need to see the keys in order to know which ones were where; that came from many years of playing.

Taking in the younger girl’s appearance Cyn found that she looked so much like her brother it wasn’t even funny; and seeing as Cyn and Eri were both on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team it was hard not to notice him. Especially when they both played the same position. Blinking his gray eyes down at the young girl, he smiled slightly. “What brings you into my musical domain this evening? I would have assumed you’d be with Eri.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where i'm at: Music Room
Mood: Cheerful
Currently with: Yuri

Hellraiser

Their story so far...PART II

For those who are wondering about what has happened between Aurora and Asterion thus far and explaining much more about their relationship. It's a long read of posts between Onyx and I but it is eye opening to how far they went to be together.

Her smile quickly went away when she saw him wince and heard the cracks resonate from his chest, indicating the rips snapping back into place. She grasped the purple vial after he held it out to her then recorked it. “Indeed.” Was all that she could say about the quick rib fix; still it was better than swallowing her pride and going to the hospital wing of the castle if she could help it. The couple was much too stubborn and even though Asterion hated the dreaded tasting liquid and the pain that accompanied afterwards; he would most likely turn to the purple vial again if the opportunity presented itself. Slytherin pride was something that could not easily be broken like Asterion’s ribs; it was much stronger than that. Aurora’s eyebrows rose and a blush spread across her cheeks when he grasped her hands and proposed the idea of a potion that could make Cambria lose his infatuation of the charming Asterion. Aurora thought to herself a little then said “I s-suppose we would need a rather strong hate potion but my uncle would certainly know a way that we could require one; or the ingredients to make it permanent. I know that just like love potions; hate potions doesn’t guarantee someone to completely lose their feelings but since Cambria has sort of a specific infatuation involving a physical attraction, we could get her tired of you long enough for her to write her mother and call off the marriage proposal.” Aurora’s grin widened and she smiled in the same amount of excitement.

“Let’s go to Hogsmeade!” Aurora broke the contact of Asterion’s holding her hands with his to go to her wardrobe and pluck a hooded deep red cloak with shiny onyx jewels and rubies embedded in the soft fabric with beautiful black lace embroidery. She pulled on the cloak and then smiled as she looked like little red riding hood once the hood was drawn up over her pretty brown hair. “This is new and I had procured it in my most recent trip to Diagon Alley so my father does not recognize it.” Aurora smiled warmly from under the hood as her chocolate eyes still were visible within the shadow of the hood. She then blushed and taken Asterion’s hand while the two carefully and quietly left the girl’s dormitories and soon out of the castle. Aurora was hiding her excitement for she knew that her Uncle Faust would be in his shop; Faust’s Emporium of Potions, Brews, Draughts, and More. Her Uncle had favored Hogsmeade and so set up a location for one of his many shops there. Uncle Faust had a special apartment for himself located just up the staircase from his shop instead of taking residence in the Three Broomsticks Inn since he stayed throughout most of the fall season. Aurora smiled as she walked with Asterion; she felt so happy to be in his company and knew that her Uncle would definitely help them if her own father could not. Faust had cared about Aurora dearly so he would find a way to see that she would be the happiest possible.

When the two entered the little village Aurora kept walking with a small smile on her face. Aurora stopped before a rather large shop with strange doors that looked like glass holding a swirling dark green liquid that behaved like ink swirling about in a clear cup of water. Aurora then flipped down her hood and made sure that she was seen clearly by the peculiar doors. Oddly enough, the doors recorded the faces of those who entered and exited the shop for security purposes and the images would reflect in a small looking glass by the register for workers and a larger mirror that hung in Faust’s quarters upstairs. Aurora opened the door and the two walked inside. Within the shop was an aspiring potion brewers dream with ingredients rare and common along with potions already brewed and organized in their own little stations. Aurora smiled while taking in the atmosphere. It was always getting customers but right now they were not in a fast rush. The brunette witch made her way to the register where a dignified apprentice manned the register. He looked down at Aurora with much interest.

“My my Eckles it is a pleasure to meet you on my shift, Names James Kulltake.” The lad had towered over the Slytherin girl. His grey eye and green eye glittered from possibly an ocular beautification potion. They were one of the common ones that Faust manufactured. Every employee of Faust knew of his beloved niece because of her frequent visits to the shop. The girl who was the famous potioneer’s niece had received many admirers of the shy but brilliant beauty. Aurora gave a small smile and said “Hello James, I would like the key to upstairs please.”.. Suddenly a voice from not far away halted James from opening a drawer containing a brass key; this key was also safeguarded and if anyone held it that shouldn’t have, the brass key would transform into an annoyed imp and bite the wrong holder then retreat to the cabinet drawer. The key could also see through polyjuice potions if anyone were to try and disguise themselves as another employee.
User Image
“No need. I am here Aurora.” A raggedy but attractive man said while descending the staircase that led to Faust’s quarters he leaned on his cane slightly as he walked with a slight but barely noticeable gimp. The man smiled to his only niece with endearing love. Faust embraced Aurora tightly and kissed the top of her head sweetly. He then released her and stood with his dark cane that had the handle of his patronus; a spider that resembled an acromantula or perhaps was one, just a smaller version. Faust looked at the boy that Aurora brought with her with his piercing green eyes. Faust’s green eyes did not look anywhere near his brother’s dark brown ones. It may have been from a faulty potion he had taken and the side effect of his eyes never regained the previous brown he once had before in his youth. He did look questionable to say the least but Faust never shown judgment to the Lestrange nor would he once knowing his name. That moment would be for another time of course. “Who is this young man Rora?” The potioneer walked up closer to take a better look at Asterion; if Aurora ever brought a boy to Faust then he would think that Aurora must have really liked him since the man had never seen his darling niece with another young man before. Aurora opened her mouth to speak while she walked over to Asterion and gripped his hand in reassurance. “This is the pureblooded wizard and Tri Wizard Champion of the Slytherin house, Asterion Lestrange.” Aurora smiled at her uncle and his eyebrows rose in surprise for a moment.

It was very nerve wracking that Faust seemed to be inspecting him for some type of flaw, which was only to be expected for it seemed he had a deep love for Aurora. It was always heartwarming to see others love the one he adored just as much as he did. But it also brought into sharp definition how little his own family, minus his mother, truly cared for him. Aurora's hand in his brought him back to the then and now as she introduced him to her uncle properly. Rion smiled one of his charming smiles at the older wizard. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, I've followed your work for years." With that, he cut off that conversation before he spent hours just blabbing on about different potions and theories that Faust had created. Though that truly would have been a treat, that wasn't the reason they were there. A conversion for another time.

Asterion's face grew quite serious then, looking up at Faust as if he were their last hope. "Actually we were hoping that you would be able to help us. It's a matter of life and death, at least in the long run." As he spoke, he glanced over at Aurora as if looking for a bit of courage to go on. It wasn't everyday that Rion would ask for help, especially when it came to someone he had just met. But Faust was a very influential wizard in the magical community, and he was Aurora's uncle. "You see, I care very much for Aurora and I can't stand to see her get hurt. But I'm not willing to give her up either, which is where we need help." The passion in his voice was very evident; a complete fool could tell that he was speaking absolutely from the heart.

"There is a girl, Cambria Nagini, that is basically being forced upon me for marriage. She's almost obsessed with me.....I want nothing to do with her. She's vile, cruel, and she's hurt Aurora....." Asterion looked back over at Aurora with a sorrow in his eyes, as if he were apologizing for her getting hurt on his behalf. Then looking back at Faust, a determined look came upon his face; one that also held rage that someone had even dared hurting someone he held so dear. "Cambria needs to be taken care of. I won't stand for her hurting Aurora."

Faust’s face had been almost transformed into stone while he listened to Asterion’s words. He looked over at Aurora to confirm what he said about Cambria hurting her was true and all she did was look down; almost ashamed of it happening in the first place. Faust’s green eyes looked piercing and lethal similar to how Asterion looked when Aurora told him of Cambria’s torture. The only emotion reflected upon the man was through his eyes. He gathered his words carefully and then said with a small smile. “Come with me my boy; I need to show you something. Aurora, it would be wise until we have this completely settled that you are seen with Mr. Lestrange as little as possible, do you understand?” Faust looked at Aurora with a strange pain in his eyes. It was not the first time he had been hurt in such a way where the ones he loved most suffered greatly. Aurora nodded in response to her Uncle’s wishes and then looked at Asterion and embraced him tightly. She kept her warm arms around him for a moment and then dropped them then hugged her Uncle Faust in the same manner. Stepping back, she pulled up her hood and then waved with a small smile before retreating from the shop and back to the castle alone. She would be safe there as long as Asterion was not with her.
User Image
Faust looked at Asterion and then gave a small smile to him when Aurora left. “Alright; there is something I wish to show you.” He turned and with his cane he walked up the stairs as Asterion diligently followed to where Faust’s door was for the apartment. He pulled a beautiful brass key from his coat pocket and then unlocked the oak door. Faust pushed it open and then waved Asterion in as if it was confidential that the door existed in the first place. Asterion nodded and proceeded into the private room. Inside looked like a whole level of an apartment slash master brewing area for Faust but before Asterion could look around Faust went inside and locked the door with his own brass key he kept on his person at all times. Faust smiled at the boy and then said “You’re in love with her aren’t you? I can see it in the way you look at her….” Faust’s smile was slightly sad with how he could tell how much the boy cared for his niece. Asterion looked slightly flustered from what his idol asked him and it was quite obvious so he treated it like a rhetorical question and nodded slowly. Faust continued, “I know because I had the exact same look in my eyes for the girl I loved. Her name was Ulene Quailshire.” The man then walked to a desk that had a contained tiny acromantula. It squeaked at its master when it saw him and walked over to the side of the glass to peek at him. Faust smirked slightly at the spider then grabbed a framed photo of a girl that looked eerily similar to Aurora. Her face looked rounder and her lips were fuller but the resemblance would have struck a chill up Asterion’s spine when he held the animated portrait. The woman smiled at him but there was sadness to her pure brown eyes. It was the same sadness that Aurora had in hers when Cambria tortured her. Asterion looked up at Faust almost confused while Faust smiled at the boy. Where was Ulene now? As if Faust already knew the question he then held out his arm to the boy. Asterion placed down the portrait on a nearby table then cautiously walked up to Faust then touched his arm.

The two violently vanished as they apparated to a cemetery specifically in front of a gravestone. Faust smiled slightly to cover up the grief it strikes into him every time he has to visit. He turned and motioned with his cane to Asterion to look at the grave they were in front of. It was none other than Faust’s lost love, Ulene Quailshire. Asterion had tried to register what must have happened to have such a terrible loss until Faust broke through Asterion’s shocking silence. “Let me tell you a little more about Ulene and why I am more than happy to help you both.” Faust smiled but it was hollow and haunting as the wind from the graveyard rustled his dark hair.

Flashback…

It was Faust’s second to last year at Hogwarts and he was feeling really happy with leading his Potions Club with another successful outcome. That was when he was getting a new student who was interested in potions as well. He waited for the new student to meet with his other colleges in the club patiently. Then suddenly she entered; Faust had stared at a young fair woman with long brown hair and side bangs that framed her round face. She looked like a china doll with how her fair skin accentuated her plump lips and bright brown eyes. Faust; who had been overcome by the girl’s beauty had accidentally tipped over an empty pewter cauldron which clanged loudly on the floor. His friends in the club snickered as he quickly picked up the cauldron and set it down on the desk. He walked over to the pretty young woman and she spoke with a voice that was as beautiful as her appearance “Hello, I heard this was the Potion Club. My name is Ulene Quailshire and I had just transferred here from the Beaubatons all Girls Academy. I had been sorted into Ravenclaw just recently.” Ulene had held out her hand for Faust to shake. Faust grasped the girl’s soft porcelain hand and gently shook it. He grinned widely as he stared at the one woman he knew he was going to spend his life with.
User Image
…later on…

Faust and Ulene had grown close in the remaining years they had spent together at Hogwarts. When they graduated on the day of graduation he had proposed to the beautiful Ulene and they had lived together happily for some time until the second wizarding war. The both spoke to each other before the Battle of Hogwarts. They both agreed to defend the one place that they met and it felt sacred to them. Faust had a strange feeling well up inside his stomach as he and Ulene had one last talk before going off to defend the school. Ulene acted as though she knew something horrible was going to happen but she did not know what it was. She felt a certain amount of dread fill her the closer the time came for them both to leave. Faust had assured her that if they stayed together that they would be alright and that many would be there to fight with them like Xurnev and a few other capable aurors. What they experienced was something that was going to haunt Faust Eckles for the rest of his life.

During the Battle of Hogwarts….

Rabastan sleeked through the crowd of dueling and dying wizards with a small smile on his face. It was pure delight in seeing such suffering around him as he attacked with his wave of friends upon Hogwarts. Suddenly he found a snake defending the grand castle. It was none other than Faust Eckles. The man sent a spell his way when the famous potioneer was distracted causing a deep wound in his right leg. Faust toppled over in a shout of pain as he looked to where the source of the attack came from. His green eyes rested on none other than the death eater Rabastan Lestrange. When he had been rendered incapable of getting away; the man slowly closed in for the kill as Rabastan’s smug smirk would forever be buried in his mind. “Avada Kadabra!” Rabastan yelled but Faust Eckles felt a huge push shove him out of the way as if someone was sliding upon the ground to receive the blow of the death curse. Faust turned to see who was victim and it was none other than Ulene.

He screamed in anguish as he crawled over to his fallen love and wrapped her in his arms. Ulene’s pure eyes looked completely void of the overwhelming life she had within them; the life of innocence, beauty, and pure of heart was now reduced to the gaze a deer would have when shot dead. Faust looked up at Rabastan with hatred and in return to Faust’s suffering, the man could only laugh at the sick twisted satisfaction. He then fled leaving Faust alive to suffer his remaining days without the girl he loved. Faust held Ulene and sobbed while the battle of Hogwarts slowly came to an end. Eventually his friend Xurnev had pried him away from Ulene to embrace him and give the man comforting words of his own about the loss that would never fill the void in his heart.
User Image
Now…

After explaining the story to Asterion and not having much more to say about the matter he whisked the young Lestrange back to the apartment above Faust’s shop. Faust nodded gravely to the boy about exposing the terrible things that Asterion’s father had done to the famous potioneer. Faust then turned and walked toward a dark wood cabinet and opened the latch to withdraw a potion from inside. “This my dear boy is the strongest hate potion I have made and kept it from being manufactured for obvious reasons. It is not available anywhere else. You must slip this to Cambria in so she ingests it and she does so willingly. A kiss potion transfer may be required for such a serious task. The residue of it can easily be washed out so you will remain unaffected by the potency of this solution. I trust a smart boy like you can find a way.” Faust then let a smile pass his lips that approved of Asterion.

A split second later, they appeared in a graveyard, though Rion knew not exactly where that lied. The feeling of apperation was always a strange sensation; one that always made the young Lestrange feel slightly ill. When that passed, Rion notied that they were standing in front of one grave in particular, and peering down at the smooth granite tombstone, he saw who was unfortunate enough to lie there. None other than Ulene, Faust's lost love. Looking up at Faust as if for an explanation, and boy did he get one. A complete look of shock and horror adorned his handsome face at the conclusion of Faust's chilling tale.

When the two arrived back at Faust's shop, Asterion sat heavily on a near-by stool; the crushing amount of information was sickening, or perhaps it was just his stomach not being used to apparating. When Faust pulled out a potion from his cabinet, Rion stared at it as the older potion master explained what it was. An interesting concept, a hate potion. It was the exact oposite of a love potion, but perhaps so much harder to brew. But when Faust mentioned that Rion should slip the potion to Cambria via a kiss, his sapphire eyes snapped up to look into Faust's emerald ones. "I have to kiss her? I feel slimy just thinking about it." A slight shiver went through his body as he said this. He was rather hoping that he would never have to go through something like that. "Too bad blow darts went out of fashion years ago...." He joked slightly with a small smile towards his idol, before another serious look passed across his face. He now had a mission; he had to get close to Cambria. No matter how disgusting that made him feel, it had to be done.

Standing up once more, Asterion looked a bit stronger than he had before, as if this new mission had lit a fire under him. In a way it had, he had this chance to fight to keep Aurora safe. To stop what happened to Faust from happening to either of them. Looking up at Fuast, Sapphire meeting Emerald, he looked rather serious. "I hope you understand that I am nothing like my father, nor will I ever be that vile. I would never do anything to hurt Aurora, I promise you."

Faust smirked slightly as he rested both hands upon the head of his can and tapped his fingers upon the spider. The fact that Asterion was so reluctant in getting close to the woman he wished to rid himself from was slightly amusing to Faust. It also shown the obvious discomfort the boy had for the snake enchantress. The boy’s determination to find happiness and see that his only niece was happy touched the famous potioneer in a way that he never thought possible. It also broke his heart at the same time to think that this boy was raised under the firm hand of a man who caused Faust so much pain. Faust stared firmly at the boy as he could see himself taking the young Lestrange under his wing if anything were to happen. He would never have to be in fear of going home or being mistreated again. Faust never had any children nor could he after Ulene left him but maybe… Maybe he could have adopted Asterion as his own.

He walked over to Asterion and then placed his arm around the boy as he spoke kindly to him “Now, if there is anything else you need my boy, come to me. I am more than willing to be the father that you could not have before.” Faust spoke with a small smile upon his lips; his green eyes sincere and endearing to Asterion. Faust then perked his eyebrows and then dropped his arm rather swiftly and walked over to his desk. “Oh, I know you would never hurt my Aurora, I can see it in the love you have for her. You are a good lad Asterion, In fact I want to give you something my dear boy.” He smiled warmly as he looked over at Asterion and opened a small hidden compartment in his dark wood desk. Faust taken something small in his hand and then withdrew it from the special compartment and closed it up. He walked over to Asterion and said softly “Come now hold out your hand.” He said cheerfully. Asterion looked confused at first but obeyed and then a beautiful sapphire ring was placed into the palm of his hand. “This was Ulene’s engagement ring that I gave to her. I trust you know what to do with it when the time is right.” Faust then winked at the boy and chuckled. “Now off you go. You have so much to do and so little time my boy.” He walked to the door and grinned while opening it for Asterion.

Asterion was a little overwhelmed by how kindly Faust was treating him. Usually male family members were the ones that tried to deter a boy from dating their daughter, or in this case niece. But instead the potion master seemed all for it, in fact, he encouraged it. This was nothing like he was used to at his own home. Yes, his mother was soft to him, because well, it was his mother; but his father was even more cruel when behind closed doors. Rion blinked his sapphire eyes up at Faust when he put his arm around his shoulder, and spoke of being the father he never had. For someone to offer that, there had to be trust. But how could this man trust the Slytherin boy having just met him?

The look on Rion's face turned to curiosity as Faust started bustling around his desk, as if looking for something specific. The faith that the man had in him was heartwarming, which brought a small smile to his face. When asked to hold out his hand, the Lestrange did so hesitantly, but it wasn't like a flesh eating slug was going to be put on his palm. Instead, a beautiful, but antique looking sapphire ring sat in the flat of his hand; the jewel of the ring was a ghostly reminder of Asterion's true blue eyes. With the explanation, Rion's eyes widened in awe and respect. Ulene's ring was to be Aurora's ring; it was a true honor to be able to reuse the ring of Faust's fallen love.

Closing his fingers around the beautiful ring, Asterion held his hand to his chest as he looked from Faust, to the door that was being held open for him. At that moment it seemed as if the weight of everything crashed down on him at once. So many different things were calling for his attention all at once: The Tri-wizard tournament, Aurora, Cambria, his father, Quidditch, and his up coming N.E.W.T.S. Closing his eyes, he took a few deep breaths to clear the thoughts of dread that were forming. This was not the time for those kinds of thoughts, now was the time for action. Snapping his eyes open once more, he looked directly into Faust's emerald orbs, nodding to him. "I won't let you down." And with that, he was down the stairs, out the door, and high tailing it to the castle.
User Image

Asterion's mission was to find Cambria now, he had to get back on her good side. That meant doing anything and everything he had to, even ignoring Aurora for the time being. His mind hoped that she would understand, but his heart knew that she would. As he raced back up to the castle, Rion mentally went down the list of places Cambria would generally be found. Since dueling club had already held it's practice, the Black Lake was out of the question. So was the library, for he knew she had probably already done her classwork. So that left the common room, or the surrounding dungeons. Upon entering through the great Oak doors, Asterion slowed to a walk, so it appeared he was calm and collected when he found the she-snake he had to pretend to adore now.

The dungeons were quiet, as per usual, but an odd warmth kept wafting through the ancient corridors. It was that strange feeling that the silvery patronus spread throughout when summoned by their caster. Following the strange feeling, seemingly knowing where it would lead, Asterion came face to face with a rather large King Cobra; but this snake was not the genuine artifact. It had that silvery sheen to it that proved it was a spirit animal, bound to the very witch in which Rion was in search for. A light shuffling to his left caught his attention, and out of the shadows stepped Cambria, in all her dark beauty. "Good evening, Asterion. What brings you down to this corner of the dungeon?" The way the Nagini girl spoke his name made it seem vulgar phrase, a sexual innuendo. As she spoke, Cambria slowly began to circle in to the back, very much like his father had not too long ago. The similarities of their movements almost brought a shiver to his spine. "Shouldn't you be off celebrating with your little girlfriend?" Her voice was sickly sweet, but the twisted smile on her face let through the true darkness of Cambria's heart.

Asterion watched the Cobra that swayed back and forth in front of him for a few seconds before answering. There was a feeling of rage that bubbled in the pit of his stomach as he watched the spiritual snake; he had a feeling as to why Cambria was truly so happy. Her torture of Aurora. Pushing down his anger, Rion put a scowl onto his face, as if what she had just said displeased him. "Oh, please. She was nothing but a toy for me; something for a good time, but to be thrown away when old." A smirk grew upon Asterion's face as he let his sapphire eyes rest upon Cambria's moving form, watching her continue around him. "My father made it clear it was time to return to where I truly belong. Plus, I can't very well let people think I've gone soft, can I?" The tone of his voice was very convincing; snobbish, and supremacist. So much like the Slytherin Pure-bloods of the past.

Cambria Nagini: ▇▇
Rabastan Lestrange: ▇▇
Aurora Eckles: ▇▇
Asterion Lestrange: ▇▇
Faust Eckles: ▇▇
Ulene Quailshire: ▇▇
James Kulltake: ▇▇

cassshaundistorm

Basketbllgrrl27

Angelus Vindemia

A Samurai

Impossible Fii