Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chris Stanton
6th year Hufflepuff

Chris and Sadie walked by a compartment and they see Mack and Ronnie. Chris knocks on the door holding his bag that always holds his pranking items. He smiles."Hey, Chris I'm going to go look for some friends." He nods,"Alright. If I don't see you before we get to school I'll see you at dinner." He watched her walk away blushing slightly

Sadie Stanton
6th year Hufflepuff prefect

Sadie ditched her brother again and looks around. She sees Ian and Patty in a compartment. She sighs knocks on the door, "Can I come in here? I kinda ditched my brother."She says smiling at Patty.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
' xx xxxxx✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MOON XX LIGHT XX FALLING XX DOWN XX ON XX ME XX ON
█████████ ██████████████████████████ xx ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ xxxxx ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Onyx Zhentarim█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ████ ██ Moonlight.....██ ███

Sail O - N where the S - S - S H A D O W S HIDE xxx

F A L L I N G xx O V E R xx M E

Just like you cannot compete with my pride… ↴↴ x x x x x x
BHAEMENDU'RONE

User Image
✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bhaemen blinked in confusion for a second, trying to register what this waitress thing that Nikki was talking about. After a moment, the thought came to him that it was what people in restaurants and pubs did. That's right, silly him. "Well, I s-suppose you have to do what you h-have to do. I respect you for that. Je vous rends hommage." He spoke smoothly in his native tongue, not stutters there. It was a beautiful language that requires fluidity.

A smile came to his face when Rykar introduced himself to Nikki, and he clapped his hands lightly. Though he wasn't always good at making new friends, he could see an underdog from miles away, and he was always a vote for an underdog. "I love seeing p-people making new f-friends." True, he hadn't known Nikki all that well, but he could tell that she was lonely. That thought inspired sadness within him. No one deserved to be alone.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"It's nice to meet you Nikki from Ravenclaw." He said. Rykar smiled. "I've wanted to work at a pub. I think it would be fun to do." He heard Bhaemen speak french and smiled. He was able to speak to him in french often beside to Rex. Than he smirked and laughed at Bhea's reaction. "Friends are great to have. No matter what. Doesn't matter the house either." He said

( Rykar Cooper )xxxxxxxx
User Image

Tipsy Gekko

Nikki Aquila
Ravenclaw 6th Year

User Image
Nikki giggled and smiled. "French? Merci." She said with a sweet smile. She wasn't fluent in French but she was a smart enough to learn a few phrases and words in many languages. She sighed and looked out the window again, they were now well on their way. At Rykar's words she nodded to herself more then back to him. She was being her same old day dreamy loner self.

►[ Location ] : Ravenclaw Commons
►[ Company ] : Rykar, Bhaemen,
►[ Wearing ] : Dressed to Impress~!
►[ Crush ] :

Hellraiser

User Image

░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ αυяσяα εcкℓεs █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

She felt Shane pass her and she shrugged slightly then continued walking. Aurora continued to walk down the aisle and then found an empty compartment in the Slytherin section. She pulled in her luggage and closed the door behind her. Her long brown hair draped over her shoulder. The seeker sat down on the cushions and sighed softly. It was going to be another nice train ride. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and decided to relax. She pulled a pair of headphones from one of her carry ons and then placed them on her head. Her big brown eyes watched the scenery change. She smiled as she listened to the vast alternative rock playlist.

░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓

User Image

Wand: 11in, vine, unicorn hair
House: Slytherin
Patronous: Horse
Shy Seeker
Pureblood
OOC:

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Shane was getting attacjed still by people and ran into a compartment. He went in and closed the door and locked it. He made a face to people outside and than closed the curtains. He turned around and saw Aurora. "Howdy! what's up Aurora?" He said as he took a seat. Shane crossed his legs as sat his bag beside him. He put his sunglasses on his head and looked at her.

( Shane Striker )xxxxxxxx
User Image
Chris Stanton
6th year Hufflepuff

Chris knocks on the door obnoxiously loud, "Hey, Mack! Ronnie! I have goodies!!" He laughed at a few first years walking by looking at him strangely.Chris had been bored most of the summer and he hardly wrote to his friends to make plans because his parents insisted on having as much family time as possible because he and Sadie were staying at school all year this year. So he had plenty of family time this summer but he missed pulling pranks while at school.

Quote:
Jay Twilight mynightmarestays

Witty Soldier

User Image

Nina grabbed her bags and changed her seat, she was sick of having to see people make out in the cart next to her, she rapped on one of the doors nearest to the one that she was sitting in and tried to wait patiently. But no the person just wouldn't answer, she could hear the males voice and a pretty female voice talking. "Hello?" She asked carefully, the girl wasn't the best at making friends and being patient. But she shook her head and placed a careful hand on her hip as she tried her best not to rip open the door and sit with the people inside, because that was "Improper and not nice oh and not to mention rude." was what her Mother always said to her before she went to go do something that wasn't the most brightest thing to do, especially for a daughter of a family with a very high reputation in the town that her and her lovely family were living in. Nina sighed and tapped her finger on her hip still waiting for the male or female to open the door so she could ask if she could sit with them. The witch with the cart full of goodies came by, so Nina bought alot because she was just that way and it was a rather long ride to Hogwarts. Plus, she was able to hide the candy away from the Prefects in her dorm so that if she was hungry while doing homework or something, then she could have some candy once in a while. The girl turned around for a few minutes and looked around, half of the doors were closed, Hmm everyone must want some privacy to do whatever they do. she thought rolling her eyes at the double. The only thing now to do was calm herself down and not scream out, "IS ANYONE THERE?" which she really felt the need to do but didn't, for if she did then it would be damage her families reputation.

"mynightmarestays"

"Lady Bellucinni"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Shane heard the knock and got up and opened the door. He looked at Nina. "I'm not signing anymore autographs. What do you want?" Shane said. He rubbed the side of his face as he waited for a responded. Every first day on the train he had first years come after him for autographs. Even though this was the second time. It still felt like forever for him.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

ѕуяєηα єяι¢ѕση
~~Ravenclaw, 5th Year Prefect~~

Syrena had waited for this day all summer long. She loved going back to Hogwarts each year. This past summer had been busy. She spent it doing what she loved. She sang, danced, and played music in different recitals and helped her dad out at the hospital. Every now and then she would spend the day with her mother at the law firm, but she enjoyed being at the hospital more. She would spend the most time with the kids, playing with them and singing when they asked her to. They told her that her singing relaxed them and cheered them up. She loved being able to do that for them. But she loved going back to school even more. The blonde walked with her parents to the gateway in King's Cross and stopped her trolley. She smiled at them and said goodbye to her parents, giving them each a loving hug before waving as she steered her trolley towards the center of the pillar between platforms nine and ten. Her parents made a convenient step in front of the pillar just as she passed through, disappearing to the platform for her train on the other side.

Syrena emerged on the other side of the barrier and smiled as she caught sight of the big, red train she loved so much. She quickly got her trunk and things loaded before taking her pet with her onto the actual train. Her pet was a beautiful, one year old, siamese cat with hypnotizing ice blue eyes. She boarded the train and slid easily past various people milling about the aisles. She smiled and gave quiet 'hello's as she passed before finding an empty compartment. She slid open the door and plopped down on one of the benches, looking out the window as she absently stroked her cat. She crossed her right leg over her left, resting her chin in her left hand as well. She would look over towards the door of the compartment occasionally. She wondered who, if anyone, would come to join her.

Company: Her Cat
Mood: Excited
Wearing: [x]

Witty Soldier

User Image

"Hi Shane, remember me the girl who almost hit you with a bludger when I spun out of control? And can I sit with you guys?" She asked trying to be as polite as she could, she really had no other choice but to be polite. "Oh you might wanna let me in cause here comes five fan girls with autograph books." She said quickly leaning against the side of the open door. She was only hoping that Shane would believe her, but soon enough the fan girls were up to the male and were screaming past Nina's body, "OMG ITS SHANNEE!!" One screamed, "Can we have an auto graph?!" Another one screamed, "Ladies! Ladies! Go away! Can't you give people space?!" She snapped at them then watching them walk off she smirked at them, "God I hate fan girls." The girl said quietly before she looked around waiting for the males response.

"mynightmarestays"

"Lady Bellucinni"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Shane chuckled. "You've never hit me with a bludger. I've only played with the house team once and than I joined the Arrows." He said wtih a grin. He let her in and than close the door. Shane sat back down. He pulled out his wand and locked it. Shane rubbed his forehead as he listen to the girls knock on the door.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

ÄlêxåñÐrå (Älêx) Èvåñ§
~~Gryffindor, Quidditch Captain & Chaser~~

Alex walked through King's Cross with her parents trailing close beside her. They got to the passageway and said goodbye to each other. Her parents wanted to come with her but she just wanted to get on the train. So they settled for going their separate ways here. They hugged, her mother handing her two month old, grey tabby kitten to her as she made her way through the barrier.

Alex quickly loaded her things onto the train before boarding it, kitten held gently in the crook of her right arm. She shimmied her way past people to one of the compartments. She slid the door open and dropped down into one of the seats, letting out a satisfied sigh as she lifted the kitten into the air.
"Ready to go to your new home, Belle?" She had previously had an old persian, but he got too old to go to school with her so her mother brought home this little tabby instead. The cat had beautiful hazel eyes and each paw was splashed with white. Alex continued smiling up at the kitten before lowering the feline into her lap, scratching between her ears and giggling as the kitten purred. She purred so hard she was shaking and almost fell over.

Company: Belle (cat)
Mood: Amused
Wearing: [x]

Tipsy Gekko

Sean Jameson
Gryffindor 6th Year

User Image
Sean hummed to himself as he wandered through the Hogwarts Express. He had his personal belongings behind him and his nose in his book of potions. People moved around him as he walked down the hallway. He gave no heed or care for those in his way, he was too entranced in his book. As he got closer to the end of the car he was in he stopped deciding he best find some where to sit. On one side of him was a full compartment full of younger students, it looked like a bomb had dropped somewhere inside. He shuttered and turned to the other side and saw an almost empty compartment. There was a blond girl that he didn't recognize. Must not be from his house because she didn't look too young. He slid the compartment door open and went inside smiling at her. "Hello, hope I'm not disturbing you." He said sitting down across from her. She was quite beautiful but he decided not to say anything about it and nervously cleared his throat. "I'm Sean, Gryffindor, 6th year." He smiled and opened up his book again laying it down on the table between the two of them. He adjusted his glasses and smiled again at her.

►[ Location ] : Hogwarts Express
►[ Company ] : Syrena
►[ Crush ] :

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

Dapper Genius

ˋˏRˎˊˋˏoˎˊˋˏsˎˊˋˏcˎˊˋˏoˎˊˋˏeˎˊ ˋˏSˎˊˋˏuˎˊˋˏtˎˊˋˏtˎˊˋˏoˎˊˋˏnˎˊ

"Don't you dare touch that beautiful hair." he said pulling her in. Ross felt a bit silly that he was slightly was intimidated by Striker. As long as we was her one and only, he was happy. He pull her in for a kiss. He was addicted to her kisses. Not as much he was addicted to kissing her neck. He pulled hair behind her shoulder and began to attack her neck with his lips.

~~

]|I{•------» єναиgєℓιиα "єνα" gσℓ∂ѕωσятну «------•}I|[

Evangelina looked at Ronnie then to Mack. She wanted to rip Mack's face off for wanting to fix her man up with some skank. She tried to be as cool as can be. She shrugged. "Yeah...Saint Mackinze needs to unlock that chastity belt sometime." she joked. Mack blushed then looked to the window. He saw this Chris guy and waved back. He knew him but he didn't know know him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff