Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
      miss x[alana]x finch
      y o u я xo h ε α d s т я o и g xo g я y f f ι n d o я xo

Alana grinned when James accepted the mask and took it into his own possession. She was glad to have the thing off of her hands, it was just a reminder of the strange and disappointing night she'd had. "Thank you," she said to him with a nod of her head. Her eyes were then drawn back to Laurie who was now rubbing her arm. As she spoke a mischievous smirk grew on Alana's lips, the situation was much funnier to her now that Potter seemed to be in better spirits. "I know, I just wanted to punch you," she said with a rather loud giggle before she took a step away from the girl, certain she would want to retaliate. "Just kidding, you're the best friend ever I love you!" she said quickly, hoping sucking up to the girl would work.

The smirk on her face quickly fell away as James spoke and she watched him with a rather perplexed look, he was speaking rather strangely. Maybe he was still annoyed with Elliot? Or perhaps tired? His words were very kind, though, so she smiled warmly in response. "Thank you, James, that's very sweet. It would've been better with you there,"
                                                  she said, watching him carefully in hopes that her words would put him in a better mood, or at least one she better understood. Laurie huffed and gave her a strange look. Alana stared back for a moment, trying to understand her friend's silent message, but the girl was now sitting and distracted. Her blue eyes returned to the boy in front of her as he spoke about their upcoming exams. His voice sounded a bit hollow and his expression was blank, almost as if he were lying. She took a breath, about to call him out on it when she changed her mind, maybe he was just sleepy or actually felt quite nervous for the test. Either way, he was already in a strange enough mood, she didn't need to push his buttons tonight. "You always do! You'll have to help me study, I'm a bit behind," she replied honestly with a small grimace. While compared to most students she was rather prepared for it, she didn't feel like she was.

Remembering Laurie she turned to the girl who now looked rather bored, Alana felt poorly for that. "I'm gonna go upstairs to change, you wanna join?"
                                                  she asked her friend as she dangled her shoes from her fingers. While Alana really did enjoying dressing up and looking nice for once, she was ready to get into her comfy pajamas and turn in.

5th year Gryffindor beater
                                                  Muggle-born
                                                  Patronus: unicorn
                                                  Wand: 10", blackthorn, dragon heartstring
                                                  Location: Gryffindor common room
                                                  OOC:

Jay Twilight

Hellraiser

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

User ImageUser Image

When Emmett heard what Arianna said he looked over at her with his eyes shining. He looked as though he was on the verge of tears. Reaching out towards his girlfriend; he captured her chin gently and brought her face closer to his. “You are as wise as you are kind and beautiful Ari.” Adam said in only a whisper that she would hear. His smile flashed his pearly white teeth as tears escaped his glittering dark grey eyes. As he stared into her brown eyes his face became void of emotion but entrancing and mysterious. Leaning even closer he closed his eyes and then softly kissed the brunette lioness. Gently resting his hand upon her cheek; the part vampire wizard caressed her head. In the kiss, Emmett did not care about anything that moment, his lying father, the bad blood running through his veins, his whole life being a lie. All that mattered was Arianna and it felt good to be distracted from the anger and the hurt. She accepted him for who he was and that was more than enough happiness to suppress all of the years of damage he had just unearthed for himself. After pulling his lips away from hers a slight pinkish hue appeared on his cheeks but he was smiling. “Thank you for choosing to stay in my life.” He then embraced her close to his faintly beating heart. “I think I have had enough of scary stories for the night though; wouldn’t you agree as well?” he laughed softly and then pulled himself back to look at his lovely girlfriend. This girl was perfect to him for her own beauty, talent, gentility, and acceptance. Emmett did his best to keep himself from kissing her again out of joy for her being with him. Looking almost shyly downwards he cleared his throat and looked back to the dark haired beauty. “So how would you like to spend the rest of our night together?” he said, his cheerfulness evident in his tone as he smiled happily.
User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙Laurie Roberts¸.`★•¸.`★•¸.♥♥♥♥♥
Gryffindor’s Vivacious Saint

User Image

Laurie rolled her eyes when James mentioned the exams. And she wasn't so thrilled about going back to Kincaid's class. Wonder what snide remarks he'll have just for her. James beamed when Alana asked for his help studying. "I'd love too." he said with a huge smile. Now this really felt natural for the Potter child. Laurie rolled her eyes watching them exchange words. "Really James? Just tell her you like her already." she thought in her head. It was just painful to watch Potter ooze with affection and love for Alana and she's totally oblivious to it. The brunette stood at attention when her best friend asked if she wanted to go up and change. "Please, I'm afraid this dress is gonna rip open." she said taking Alana's hand and went up to change.

LEAHxcakes

Hellraiser

User Image
—(••÷[ ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ⓜⓒⓛⓐⓖⓖⓔⓝ ]÷••—
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Upon hearing Clare’s words he smiled at her encouragement. She seemed really sweet even though he doesn’t believe he has seen her before. Anything to keep him from punching Dean for his own stupid self-loathing felt better than having to yell at him again. Adam looked over to Clare as she directed her attention back to him. Listening to her words carefully he was able to confirm that she was indeed new and that she did go along for Cienna being the head girl; would do her best to make new lions feel welcome. “No, it’s fine. I’m glad that you’re here; it shows that you care Clare. Thank you.” A small smile formed upon his lips and then he heard the sound of many footsteps. His directed his eyes toward the doorway where the girl who started this whole mess walked by with her boyfriend, the strangers from earlier, and a small group of curious students. A death glare was sent towards Aurora Eckles who merely looked at him blankly and continued walking as if he wasn’t even there. Growling slightly under his breath Adam wanted to charge after her and question her violently for the reason as to why she did something so horrible but he only took a few steps with clenched fists. That Slytherin girl had always made Mclaggen’s blood boil with envy. He had been so distracted with being the lion champion and everything that had happened that he completely forgot about the anger until now. He sighed to himself rather loudly then turned away and crossed his arms rigidly. He needed to know more details about what had happened between Cienna and Aurora. Dean was just going to have to deal with him being there whether he liked it or not.

User Image

Wand: 12in, elm, phoenix feather
House: Gryffindor 6th year
Patronous: Ram
Proud Keeper
Pressured to be Perfect
OOC:

Jay Twilight

Onyx Zhentarum

S i r e n s R e v e r s e
      User Image
      miss x[alana]x finch
      y o u я xo h ε α d s т я o и g xo g я y f f ι n d o я xo

Alana noted Potter's genuine smile and felt herself relax a bit, glad they were back on the same page. Potter was one of her closest friends and she still felt like half the time she didn't know what he was thinking. No wonder others found it difficult to relate to him. Of course he came around when she asked him to help her study, she should have figured that one out earlier. Still, it was a win-win, Potter was distracted and in a better mood and she had a study buddy for Kincaid's exam. "Awesome, thanks James," Alana thanked him while her eyes slid to Laurie. The girl seemed a bit annoyed, probably from all the academic talk, but perked up when Alana addressed her. Agreeing to the blonde's invitation, Laurie snagged her hand and began directing her towards the girl's dormitory. She turn and smiled sheepishly towards James. "See ya, Potter," she said with a small wave of her free hand before trailing after Laurie into their dormitory.

"So, what's with the faces?"
                                                  she asked bluntly as the door closed behind them and they had privacy. Laurie wasn't much for bulls**t either so it was much easier to get to the point with her. Alana snatched a change of clothes and disappeared into the bathroom while she waited for her friend's explanation. She began peeling off her dress and pulling bobby pins out of her hair a tad bit wildly. She replaced the flashy dress with a grey hoodie and comfy shorts. She folded the dress over her arm and returned to the room where she laid it back over Laurie's bed. "Thanks again for letting be borrow that ya big ol' sweetheart," she said with a grin as she put away her shoes and began removing her makeup. Though the girls did frequently poke fun at one another and make wild attempts to fluster the other in public, they had a much kinder side to their friendship as well. Laurie had done her a number of huge favors that night, Alana made a mental note that she'd need to pay her back in due time.

Slipping her feet into far comfier shoes while braiding her hair and leaving the rest in a messy bun on her head, she looked around the room thoughtfully. "About this fort.... Do we just take everyone's blankets?"
                                                  she asked, eying all the empty beds. Their roommates were still at the ball and had ever so conveniently left their belongings unattended. That meant it was free for their using, right?

5th year Gryffindor beater
                                                  Muggle-born
                                                  Patronus: unicorn
                                                  Wand: 10", blackthorn, dragon heartstring
                                                  Location: Gryffindor common room
                                                  Outfit: sleepyhead
                                                  OOC:

Jay Twilight

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

]|I{•------» cℓαяε gσℓ∂sωσятнү «------•}I|[
Gryffindor's Overachieving Rich Girl
User Image
Monster

Clare Goldsworthy smiled as she felt good that she came to give comfort to both guys. Dean seemed like a nervous wreck enough as it is. And it seemed that Adam was close to the Head Girl. Cienna must really be well liked. What really got her was that Dean mentioned that her cousin, Mack talked about her. Clare really never thought she was that cool but Mack did. Eva probably badmouthed her. The two never really had gotten along. Clare smiled when Adam commended her for caring for him, Dean, and Cienna. "No thanks necessary. It was simply the right thing to do." she said modestly. She was about to say more but then a group came by and one of them was the girl who caused Cienna's condition. She couldn't help but to notice Adam's facial expression and his chance in attitude. Clare didn't know whether she should just go over and try and calm him down or just let him pout. She let out a small sigh and went over to him. "Galleon for your thoughts?" she asked.

Lady Bellucinni

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙Laurie Roberts¸.`★•¸.`★•¸.♥♥♥♥♥
Gryffindor’s Vivacious Saint

User Image

5 O'Clock

Laurie sighed when Alana asked what was wrong. "Nothing. Nothing at all." she said slipping her dress off. She didn't really want to tell Alana that James liked her. She was going to wait until he says something to her, even though it'll be painstakingly awful to watch him let another opportunity just walk on by with her blond curls. "Seriously, just the all the academic stuff just makes cringe of thinking about Kincaid. That man will throw so many shots at me for leaving like it's nothing." she said rolling her eyes. Laure put on her pajamas. Something simple. Alana thanked her for letting her borrow her dress. The brunette shock her head. "Dude," she said taking her dress and putting it on Alana's bed. "Keep it. You look way better in it than I do." she said with a sincere smile. Laurie enjoyed Alana's mischievous side. When she asked about taking their roommate's blankets. "Oh no no no, love. We talk the blankets too." she said quickly collecting the blankets and pillows. "This is gonna be fun!"

LEAHxcakes

Hellraiser

Jay Twilight

User Image
—(••÷[ ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ⓜⓒⓛⓐⓖⓖⓔⓝ ]÷••—
Adam looked over at Clare and then ran his hand over his handsome masculine features. As if he was absorbing everything so that he was able to push it into the depths of his mind so that emotions would stabilize. Gazing into her hypnotic blue eyes he was able to calm himself a bit. “Aurora Eckles, that’s what’s in most of my thoughts right now. She has always been the thorn in my side for being perfect and that is off putting to me. I used to torment her because of her stupid nerdy tendencies but after what happened with my last girlfriend and being the Gryffindor Champion; I have held off. Now I have even more reason to want to go back to putting her in her place.” Adam groaned softly as he massaged his temples. The Gryffindor keeper then stretched his muscular arms out in front of him and then looked back up at Clare. “So that’s why I am mostly upset.” He said almost flatly; still burdened by the fact that Aurora had done something so terrible to his friend. She would have to pay for that; but what to do, and when if he ever found the time. It was so annoying how the quidditch team scolded him for going against Aurora. What he had for her was none of their damn business and it had nothing to do with sports. Adam was once again rearing his bully side of him that he had for the Slytherin seeker; most of him had changed when it came to treating girls right and not breaking their hearts but Aurora was not some sort of romantic conquest.

User Image

Wand: 12in, elm, phoenix feather
House: Gryffindor 6th year
Patronous: Ram
Proud Keeper
Pressured to be Perfect
OOC:

Dapper Genius

User ImageUser Image
Professor Charlie Kincaid
Head of Slytherin House
Potions Professor
vs.
Norman Umbridge

User Image

Charlie Kincaid made his rounds around the ballroom. He just wanted this night to be over so he could be ready for the next day. As long as the kids were on his best behavior, this night would go smoothly. From across the room, the potion's master saw the only person that would make his skin crawl. The stranger turned his head revealing that he's none other than Norman Umbridge, Dolores Umbridge's only son. Aside from his mother's notoriety and his family going under major scrutiny over the years, Norman's reputation was squeaky clean. But only Kincaid has seen one side of Umbridge and it wasn't pleasant. He was Kincaid's former assistant who went bonkers trying to take over Kincaid's job. Charlie knew better.

Kincaid marched himself over to Norman with no intentions of pulling any punches. "What in God's name are you doing here, Umbridge? I thought McGonagall banded you here." he whispered. Norman looked at his old boss and shot him a smirk. "That was five years ago...and now I see...P...Potter here in charge." he said rather bitterly. Norman held a grudge against Harry for having a hand at putting his mother in Azkaban. "So you're trying to go after Potter's job too?" Kincaid asked half serious. Norman chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know." he said before taking a sip of punch. "I'm giving you five seconds to leave or else I will have the Aurors carry your a** out." he hissed. Norman showed to that Kincaid's threats didn't phase him. He just simply smiled. "I'll be on my way..." he said before he poured his punch on Kincaid's shoes. "Oops." the young man said dropping the cup then walked away. Kincaid's face turned red with anger. "Psychotic b*****d!" he yelled. Norman turned his head and winked at Kincaid before he apparated out of the castle.

Norman managed to get punch on Kincaid's shoes and pants. The Potions Professor grumbled all the way to the boys bathroom in the second floor. Norman Umbridge was Charlie's biggest mistake ever and no one would believe him when he said that he had mental issues and a complete sociopath just like his mother. The guy gained so much sympathy for having a total nutcase of a mother and a father that abandoned him before he ever came into the world. He was an orphan raised by nannies. That may have worked for Kincaid in the past...but that was until Umbridge showed his true side. Kincaid came into the bathroom and took off his shoes and began to run some hot water. He began to clean off his shoes with a hot towel.

All of the sudden, Charlie could feel his heart race. In the back of his mind, he felt like someone was standing behind him. He put the cloth and the shoe down on the sink. The Professor's hand slowly reached for his wand in his pocket in the same pace as his head was looking up at the mirror. In a flash, he saw Norman's face. Out of sheer fear and panic, he pull out is wand and pointed behind him. "Stupify!" he yelled. A red flash shot out of his wand and hit the door to the bathroom. Norman wasn't there. Charlie sighed in relief. He took some water and splashed it on his face. [********] he said under his breath. Kincaid then heard a toilet flush from one of the stalls. That sound made him jump. He quickly hit the floor to see that no feet in any of the stalls. "Come out, Norman!" he said using his wand to bust the door open in the next stall. "Fight me like a man, Mama's boy!" he said busting the next stall. Kincaid was for certain that Norman was in the bathroom messing with him. It was fueling Kincaid's anger. "Let's settle this now, dearie! Man to punk!" he yelled busting through the next stall. He kept using magic to break down the doors to the stalls and there was no sign of the enemy. There was one last stall that he hadn't destroyed. "Come out you smug son of a b***h!" he yelled to the stall. Kincaid was sure Norman was in there. "You really think you're something, boy!? You think you're special!? You're mistaken! You're a Azkaban bound piece of crap! Just like your mother!" he said kicking the stall door. "You come into my school and make a fool out of me!? I run this place! Me! These students fear me more than they do Potter! Believe that!" he said breaking the door down. No Umbridge. But...only Kincaid's shoes.

"What the hell?" he said going into the stall. How did his shoes get into this stall. Before he could even think about Norman, Kincaid was brought to his knees. Charlie let out a roar of pain his let knee before his head hit the toilet bowl. His vision was blurred. He felt someone grab him by his hair and dunk his head into the toilet. He was being drowned to death. The attacker lifted up his head for the water. He gasped for hair. "My mother was a good woman!" the attacker hissed in Kincaid's ear. He knew who it was. It was Norman after all. Umbridge dunk Kincaid's head in the toilet again. Norman's aggression and hatred had gotten the better of Kincaid. His head was kept in there longer than last. Kincaid was an inch of death by drowning. Before he could ever go unconscious, Norman pulled the professor out of the stall and threw him on the ground. "You brought this upon yourself. You're did this." Norman hissed before kicking Kincaid on his side. Norman's eyes looked down at his prey. He had him right where he wanted him; right under his shoe. Like a bug being crushed. Kincaid looked up at his attacker. The evil in his eyes were slowly killing him inside. "You...psycho!" he said between coughs. Norman picked up the professor and smashed his head against the mirror. The glass shattered loudly giving Norman a reason to smile. "Oh that is music to my ears." he said pulling Kincaid in. His nose and forehead was cut up pretty bad and blood started to crawl down his face. Norman pushed him against another mirror then letting him fall to the ground. Norman pointed his wand at Kincaid. "We're gonna take a walk outside." he said before uttering a spell. "Petrificus Totalus" he said making Kincaid freeze in place. "Just so you don't go anywhere." Norman winked at his old boss then began to drag him out the bathroom.

"Oh Charlie. You honestly think I care about your job? Well...I'm gonna take it because...it'll get to you. But I want something even better thought. I want the most powerful wizard of all time's head on my desk...as Minister of Magic. With that legendary scar on his forehead." he said as he dragged Kincaid's body outside. "But first...it's time to send a message. This tournament just won't do for my plans." Norman pulled out his wand and knelled down. He used his wand to draw blood from Kincaid's arm. Good thing he couldn't feel it. Oh it was spewing out. It felt marvelous on Norman's hand. He used the blood to make a huge message on the courtyard. "THE NEXT TASK, ONE CHAMPION SHALL DIE. END THE TOURNAMENT." Norman admired his work then turned to Kincaid. "Thank you for your donation." he said looking down at his victim. Kincaid's eyes just stared at Norman. Blank. Lifeless. Umbridge proceeded to drag Kincaid to the proper spot for his next move.

Norman dragged his prey all the way up to the astronomy tower. It was a struggle but he made it up. The spell was wearing off for Charlie. He started to feel his body again. "Norman! Please don't kill me! I take all of the stuff I said back! I was angry." Charlie yelled. Norman laughed as he picked up Kincaid and put him against the railing. Norman looked down and saw that they were way up high. He smirked. "You beg for your life now!? You have said some pretty...pretty ******** up things to me. I'm going to kill you, Charlie Kincaid. My mother would want me to do it. I. Will. Have. Order!" he said as he threw Kincaid over the ledge. "Avada Kedavra!" Norman said pointing his wand at Kincaid as he fell to his death. Norman watched his former mentor fall. It was like in slow motion. It was poetic...surreal...luminescent...and just. It brought a smile to his face. It maybe from a very long distance but Norman can see the blood pool from Kincaid's head when he landed on the courtyard in front where the ball is still going on.

Lady Bellucinni

Onyx Zhentarim

mynightmarestays

Cherry Migraine

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

LEAHxcakes

Hellraiser

Jay Twilight

User ImageUser Image

Bastian was still basking in the thralls of love with his girlfriend but suddenly that was to change as so as he heard two voices sound and break the silence of the sounds of him and Nina kissing. He looked over at Nina and then pulled her away and into the shadows as fast as he could. Seeing his potion’s professor being dragged up into view by some man made him pull out his wand but he couldn’t have done anything; he didn’t have his wand. He left the scorched fir wand in his room when he was getting ready for the ball. Listening to the conversation he heard everything and knew that this was a horrible sign. He needed Nina and him to go to Harry about all of this. When the strange man who seemed to be doing what he did for the sake of his mother; push Charlie over the railing and kill him, he clamped his hand hard over Nina’s mouth to fight any gasping noises or screams to make sure they wouldn’t be heard. The last thing they need is that maniac looking for someone watching him in the shadows. They just needed to get out of this unscathed and using the elemental power that Bastian excelled in; would only cause physical damage to the astronomy tower. Slowly removing his hand from Nina’s mouth after he felt her relax slightly; he gently stroked her long yellow hair with a soothing hand. He was trying to do his best to soothe the fallen Slytherin’s head of house. Bastian’s lavender eyes looked over to where Norman was as they were quiet and completely shielded from the world around them in the darkness. They silently waited for Norman to take his leave.
User Image

Wand: 12in, firefir, dragon heartstring
Patronous: Bird of paradise
Songbird of Ravenclaw
Head Duelist
Beautiful Boy
OOC:

User Image

Hellraiser

Jay Twilight

Onyx Zhentarim

User Image
Aurora Minunette Eckles
6th year Slytherin Pureblood
Wand: 11 inch, Vine Unicorn Mane Hair
Patronus: Horse
Genius, Seeker, Duelist, Medieval Knight
OOC:
User Image

From outside…
Aurora saw a bright green flash; a flash of light that was almost hauntingly too familiar like from a dream. A brewing sickness from her weakened stomach made her inclined to rush toward the light even though most of the students have left but Brady and Cambria who were still pretty much in shock. They were soon broken from their trance when Aurora gripped the swords tightly in her hand after sheathing them, sliding them swiftly into the leather belt that she used as a makeshift holster for the weapons. She then took off running and then upon entering the courtyard she found the advisor for the Slytherin’s house dead. Staring silently in shock at the blood pooling around the teacher she felt hot tears streaming down her face. Her head throbbed from the feeling she had not been new to seeing death before but on trying to remember caused searing pain in her head. She gripped her temples as she struggled with the obliviated memory that her mother expunged from her childhood from when she was younger. She then saw the message that was not too far away from Charlie’s body about the next task. She swallowed hard as she fought the urge to not throw up; there was now a serious threat placed on her boyfriend’s head. She looked upwards to see the Astronomy Tower and a man’s face but it was small as she saw him looking down at the scene. ‘That man did it…’ Aurora thought and then she tried harder to see if she could make out the face but it was just too high up. Sighing she drew her wand and then walked through the school. She was more than armed now after defending her pride and she needed that person who killed her teacher; brought to justice. Brimming on the angry tears she marched her way through the courtyard; avoiding any and every contact with blood that she came across.

Nova rushed to see if Aurora was going to be alright from her interactions with the trio and she gasped upon seeing Charlie’s body as she found her niece on her way out of meandering through the bloodstained the courtyard. Her black gloved hand clamped over her mouth and then she saw Aurora with wand in hand and her expression swirling in a mixture of sadness, strength, anger, and determination. Nova has seen that look before; except on Menuria's face. She rushed forward and grabbed Aurora’s arm tightly. Aurora looked over at Nova quickly; her expression still the same if not intensified. “Minunette… Let’s get help. I know you want to bring whoever it is to justice but you… can’t let yourself get hurt. I can’t lose you; I can’t lose anyone else.” She said on the verge of tears coming from her emerald eyes. Aurora’s expression softened as her aunt brought her into a tight hug. The red headed reporter then said “I better document this now because it is a threat on the tournament and I’ll be damned if that b***h … Sorry dear… that creature rears her ugly head and starts sniffing around. Keep Asterion close alright? You should never leave him be and I shall go get Oswaldo.” Nova said and then Aurora nodded. They parted and then Nova walked hurriedly over to find the Goldsworthy as Aurora walked out of the courtyard to find Asterion. Upon finally finding him in the Great Hall again she grabbed his arm and then whispered forcibly “Come quick. I need your help.” Her eyes were still slightly watery from when she spoke with Aurora.

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire
From here to the far lands
To spread love like violence

User Image

Let me feel you, carry you higher
Watch our words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
Hear your voices, sing back louder

Tipsy Gekko

Lullaby Kennedy
Hufflepuff 7th Year, Head Girl

User Image

Lulu smiled and guided him across the dance floor. "Don't worry puppy dog, I'll guide you." She winked at him. They danced until the end of the song then she slipped away to get herself a drink. She was humming to herself when out of the corner of her eyes she saw one of the Professors getting upset at someone she didn't recognize. She frowned when they poured punch on his shoes and walked away without disciplinary action taking place. Something was out of place. Then the Professor who she finally recognized as Professor Kincaid yelled something she couldn't make out over the sounds of the party.

The Professor walked away and she was tempted to follow him but her want for Teddy was more enticing. It was her night to have fun, not investigate things that just seemed a little strange to her. She returned to Teddy and handed him a drink and pulled him over to the courtyard so they could sit and be alone. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She said smiling at him, leaning against his shoulder. "Before you ask, I'm having the time of my life." She leaned in and kissed his neck. Then went to whisper into his ear when just behind them there was a loud crunch. She turned around to the body of Professor Kincaid, lifeless and bloody on the floor. She let out a high pitched scream.
Onyx Zhentarim

Tipsy Gekko

Ian Ross
Hufflepuff 7th Year

User Image

Ian got up and left the courtyard, this was long before the commotion of the night would happen, and headed back to his common room. The dance, the night, it was a bust and he was bummed and angry at Rykar. He was going to go to his room but then decided her would wait for Rykar in his dorm room. He wanted to talk to Rykar, even if he wasn't here now he would eventually he assumed. He walked in and stopped seeing Rykar with his dog. "Oh...you are here." He said with a frown. He silently walked into the room and crossed his arms, "So...where were you..." It was all he could manage to say. He sighed and looked quite upset but he tried to keep his composure.

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

ѕуяєηα єяι¢ѕση
~~Ravenclaw, 5th Year Prefect~~

Syrena kept her eyes downcast, being sure she didn't let her feet get stepped on by Sean, and that they didn't run into any other couples as they danced. Or tried to, rather. Not that they were for very long. Sean dragged her off the dance floor and over to a private corner of the hall. She looked around the cozy little area, frowning at it. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him. She felt...hot. But not the comfortable kind. It was suffocating. Like she was at a beach wearing too many layers and wasn't able to get in the water. The Ravenclaw witch stayed quiet while Sean kept talking. He brought up the thing that she hadn't even tried to think of since it happened. She shook her head, staring up at him. Her response was quick and precise, clearly expressing her feelings through a taught voice. "I don't want to talk about that..."

Company: Sean
Mood: Nervous
Wearing: Halloween Ball
Out of Cupcakes:

Cherry Migraine

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Arianna smiled up at Emmett. One of his hands slipped out from hers, only to reach forward and gently grip her chin. He easily moved, bringing her closer to him. His words were merely a whisper on her lips, but they still brought a blush to her cheeks. That and the close proximity of their faces. It was enough to make any girl blush. A few tears ran down his cheeks, causing Arianna to panic slightly. She took in a breath to make sure he was alright. But she couldn't get the words out. His lips pressed against hers, her eyelids drooping shut. She was vaguely aware of his hand on her cheek as she moved hers up to his shoulders. Her first kiss...would it be overly cliché to call it magical? He ended the kiss, their lips separating. Arianna's eyelids flickered open, the brown depths finding his grey ones. Emmett hugged her close to him, after thanking her for staying with him. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, speaking softly. "I wouldn't leave you..." She pulled back ever so slightly and smiled warmly, a chuckle escaping her lips when he said he was finished with scary stories. She nodded her head. "That sounds like a good idea." Staying away from that book for a few days sounded better than good. She looked down at the leather bound book, abandoned on the floor, before turning her gaze back to her new boyfriend. She tipped her head to the side slightly when he cleared his throat, waiting for what he would say, or ask. His question wasn't a very easy one to answer, though. She didn't really mind whatever they did as long as she got to spend it with him. They could go for a ride on his broom. Or make a run to Hogsmead. Or just sit and talk. So many options. While she thought about it there was a loud thud and some disgusting cracking noises from just outside where they were sitting. Arianna whipped her head over in the direction of the sound before looking back at Emmett. "What was that?" She pushed herself up so she was standing and walked towards the sound, glancing back at Emmett for a moment before going out into the dark courtyard. She drew her wand, muttering the Lumos spell so she could see, but stopped dead when she found what made the noise. Professor Kincaid lay on the ground, his body broken, blood pooling around him, and his eyes open yet unseeing. She couldn't stop the scream that erupted from her throat as she dropped her wand, staggering away from her Potions professor's body. How could this have happened? And why?

User Image

Lady Bellucinni

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas