Welcome to Gaia! ::

yume suddenly stopped screaming and a thump was herd int he closet
Raziel-II
Flutter Fire
"How cannot I not worry? Were trapped in a house!" She panicked
*turns around and sees the red eyes again* Dam THEM *throws the steak knife at the eyes and sticks it in the left red eye* Crap i didn't think i would hit it* turns to Eirn* Get in the corner NOW
*turns back around to Eirn* forget her for now...she is safer in there...GET IN THE CORNER* he grabs another steak knife when the creature lunges at him he stabs it in the stomach and puts a giant gash through its spleen* HOLY s**t....*he drops the knife and runs of to Eirn*
Hearing the thump, Erin started pounding on the door. "No!" Soon, she was grabbed from behind and carried upstairs, the house was dead silent now.
daydream07
yume suddenly stopped screaming and a thump was herd int he closet
*he grabs one of the creatures horns and runs up stairs after seeing her carried up there and tries to find her in the bathroom*
the closet door opened and yume fell out on the floor
*She looks at them all with tears in her eyes* where are we?
yume remianed still a small stream of blood was around her
She was soon lying unconscious in front of a fire place in the supposedly master bedroom. She woke up, and got up, she looked all around her and went to the door. "s**t, its locked." She went back to the fireplace and sat down, trying not to panick.
(woah, thats weird, it says this thread is in university/school roleplay....but i made it in barton town... eek )
a note was laying on the floor next to yume it read

1 down 3 to go,whos next noone knows it was written in blood.

(i just killed my self off,i hope thats ok since theres no killer)
Flutter Fire
She was soon lying unconscious in front of a fire place in the supposedly master bedroom. She woke up, and got up, she looked all around her and went to the door. "s**t, its locked." She went back to the fireplace and sat down, trying not to panick.
*hears the knob and runs tword the room not before being attacked by another creature. He stabs it through the head...not before being slashed across the chest...he then grabs the horn and breaks the knob and kicks the door open* ARE YOU OK?
Flutter Fire
(woah, thats weird, it says this thread is in university/school roleplay....but i made it in barton town... eek )
((thats weird))
Name: Jay
Appearance: Like the avi, but with converse shoes on her feet and a black sweatshirt around her waist.
Bad guy (the killers) or good guy (the teenagers): Good guy
Jay found herself alone again, in the back of the house. Her eyes were wide behind her glasses, and her pace was pale. She sivered, her arms around herself.
(aw *sniff* okay.. you could play someone else, right? crying )

She could hear him on the other side of the door, she got up and ran towards about to yell back, but she was cought by the neck and a hand covered her mouth before she could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff