< 1 2

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Akito went to find his and the headmistress's accidental daughter, Yuki. He found her sitting in the rose garden, which he sighed at how obvious it was, Yuki was usually in the rose garden sitting alone reading a book. "Yuki, Yuki-chan!" He said happily and went up to her. She put the bookmark in her spot and closed the book putting it down beside her.

"Do you need something father?" Yuki asked looking up at him, her wings were folded in. She was a rare cross between two animals and a human. Her wings were white with feathers on the very end of them and were bat-like the rest of the way. Her father was a Rozario and her mother the Headmistress of the academy. She was an accidental daughter of the two, they were both drunk, but her mother said she wanted to have her.

"Yuki-chan, father has a gift. It's a late birthday gift, by two months but I've been busy so I haven't been able to buy you anything. So, here it is!" He said handing her a crystal necklace and earring set. He was smiling and looking at her expectantly. She stood up and he watched her. She took the box and hugged him, to which he hugged her back happily. "You like it? Do you like it?" He asked like a dog would. Though you could say he was part dog, his mother was a dog kemono.

"I love it father, thank you very much!" Yuki said happily and patted her father's head before taking a step back to admire the crystal necklace and earrings. The crystals were shaped like roses, which she loved dearly. "Thanks so much, daddy!" She said smiling at him.

"Your so cute, Yuki-chan!" Akito said hugging his daughter and petted her head happily "such a cute daughter me and your mother had!"

"Father!" Yuki said embarrassed and looked around, at least no one was around.

"Come on, your absolutely adorable, Yuki-chan" Akito said and smiled "well, enjoy your gift, I got more paperwork to do" Akito said with a smile and left to his office where he sat down and did all the paperwork on his desk. It took a while but he was quick at it after all these years. Suddenly a huge stack landed on his desk and he looked around it to see the secretary who was panting from carrying so much. "She passed more of her work on me? Geez, she needs to do her work more often!" He said and sped through the new stack that went above his head. Finally he finished and asked for some coffee which was brought to him and he sipped it gladly. There was extra whipped cream on it like he liked it, which made him extremely happy "thank you!" He said to the secretary who then turned and left.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image 月人 || Tsukito Aka

Tsukito sat in the library doing work for his History Teacher. He had skipped the class a lot to join the P.E classes. "Akuma first appeared 1000 years ago in the year 4000." He said quietly filling in the answer. He sighed at how easy this was "4100 was around the time the first Kemono were born. They started fighting the Akuma when they realized they were affective against the Akuma around 4150. What also happened around 4100? Rozario were born, they were people born with cross marks that could make contracts with Kemono, they could amplify a Kemono's power." He filled in al the answers quickly and came to the last question "what is the order from which Kemono are ranked. Blood manipulators are S, Shadow are A, Light are B, Elemental are C and the healers and makers are D." He had filling it in. He wrote his name on the paper and turned it into the teacher who looked at him suspiciously as he read over it.

"You got them all right, were you looking over books?" The teacher asked staring at Tsukito with complete suspicion.

"You can ask the librarian, I didn't look at any books. Both my parents were historians, they taught me a lot of the history of Kemono, Akuma and Rozario, which is why I skip History class for P.E and cooking. Though the cooking teacher never makes me do work that I missed." Tsukito said with a sigh and turned to leave.

"Well, since you know history so well, why not give a lecture on it one day? You can make a presentation in your free time." The teacher said calmly and Tsukito sighed looking back at the teacher.

"Why not? So that means you just gave me permission to skip so long as I do a presentation one day, got it!" Tsukito said and ran off before the teacher could just realize what went on. He went to the P.E room, it was an obstacle P.E period. He snuck into the line up and went off with the other kids. He was in the lead of the Rozario group, and the slower Kemono. The Rozario weren't expected to keep up with the Kemono speaking they had animal qualities. He was close to the back of the faster kemono group, he was smiling as he ran and went through the obstacles. He jumped through a small hole in a wall, landed on his hands and launched himself over a half wall that stood right there. He was extremely flexible, most thought he got his flexibility because his mother was a snake Kemono. Which didn't make sense why she was called the 'Insane Hare' but it was something that his father had made up to be funny, well it also had to do that mother's mother was a rabbit Kemono. He was sprinting and jumping around, doing flips and rolling through the obstacles. This was what he was best at. He was in the middle of the fastest Kemono group now, running with them. They finally reached the end and he did a flip over the last fence, he grabbed the final bar and jumped, landing on his hands, dropped his feet down over the finish line and stood up without losing speed. He stood in front of the teacher laughing "that was fun, we should do that obstacle more often!"

"Good job, Tsukito. Get a drink, and towel off." The teacher said and moved waiting for the other students to get through the obstacle course. Tsukito went to the other kids, all Kemono at the moment, the Rozario were having trouble, along with some other Kemono, like Turtle Kemono, and some kemono who don't exactly have legs or are large and can't get through the smaller spaces so they have to find another way over, under or around it. He took one of the waiting water bottles and a towel. He wetted a piece of the towel and wiped his face and arms, then drank the rest of the water.

"That was amazing Tsukito! I guess you get better at this you get better the more you skip other classes to do P.E" one Kemono kid joked.

"I heard you got caught by the history teacher so you weren't in the last P.E class." Another Kemono joined in.

"Sadly yes, they did. They made me take the test everyone else took, of course I got perfect because both my parents were historians, well my mom still is, my father is dead now..." Tsukito said and smiled "the teacher thought I cheated, and told me if I know so much about history I should do a lecture one day, make a presentation in my free time. So I just got permission to skip history class" Tsukito said laughing. Finally another Rozario came and joined them. The Rozario was panting as he wiped the sweat off of himself and drank the water quickly. "You did well! You okay buddy? You didn't need to push yourself so hard, not like your life was in danger."

"Well, guess not all of us can be as good as the Mad Hatter. By the way Hatter, where's your hat?" The Rozario asked looking around.

"I left it in my room today, I'll wear it tomorrow, and I'll still get a better time then you." Tsukito joked.

"Of course, your as flexible as a snake and springy like a rabbit, are you sure your not secretly a Kemono?" The Rozario joked back.

"I'm sure, I'm sure, I got the cross birth mark to prove it"
Tsukito said tapping his left shoulder and started laughing with the other Rozario and was chatting with everyone as the others finished and joined the conversation once they toweled off, had a drink and got their breaths back. He was a pretty popular kid, especially in the P.E room. If nothing else he was good at P.E due to his speed, flexibility, and extreme stamina.

User Image

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Kurai had gotten up earlier, she wasn't feeling well so she emailed all her teachers for their assignments. She was responsible, she had to be with her family. Her parents were both Kemono and since they were little, they had to come a long with their parents when they fought the Akuma. Her older sister wasn't very reliable when it came to the Akuma. Her sister is reliable now, but before she would always freeze up and it was up to her to keep the both of them out of danger while their parents fought with their Rozario. Most Kemono can't control their powers very well until middle school, just like Rozario don't mature fully as 'enhancers' until High School. Though Kurai being a blood manipulator, her blood was poisonous and acidic to Akuma. If they were in complete danger she would allow the Akuma to hit her once, the Akuma aren't very smart usually, so they panicked whenever their claws started melting away. In the time she would be able to hide her older sister and her. When she got to the school, people told her how great her sister was in battle... until she lost her Rozario and decided to get a teaching license. Most people thought she really cared for her Rozario, but the truth was, she didn't trust herself enough to actually protect another Rozario from an Akuma. Her sister had always been a chicken trying to wear a fox's skin. "Poor Shiro" Kurai said looking out her window. "When I have too much time to think, I always end up remembering how weak my older sister is, she freezes up so easily." Kurai smiled to herself and she went to her bed and pulled back the covers to lay back down "when I first came to this school, the teachers claimed that Shiro was a good student, her only problem was that she didn't cope with death very well, despite being a weapon against Akuma. She stopped fighting once she lost her Rozario in her senior year, never even looked for another one, instead she got a license to start teaching at the academy. I was always the one getting us to safety... but when I got here, people looked down on me. She always told them that her little sister froze up in battle, that I was terrified at the sight of Akuma." Kurai continued to talk to herself. She froze before climbing back into bed. She had sweated a lot. She went to her private bathroom grabbing a yukata to go to sleep in once she showered. Every room had a private bathroom, a walk in closet and a really nice bed. She took off her current yukata and looked in a mirror, she was covered in scars that she covered with her long sleeves and the skirt. There were markings all over her body in all different patterns from different Akuma attacks. She then climbed into a cold shower to cool down. "must've had a nightmare" she told herself. She finished showering and got her sleeping yukata on, going to her bed and climbed in "okay, laptop volume is on high in case someone emails me so I can wake up, my phone is on high volume... then there's the door. Check, well then, guess I'll go to sleep.... I can't believe I'm missing school..." She said, and started coughing. She sighed and pulled the blanket up higher, and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep. She wasn't one to miss school, usually she'd throw on a mask and go to classes, but she really wasn't feeling up to it currently.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Crya was always an early riser despite always being late to bed. "I wonder if it's a crow thing?" She asked herself as she got dressed. She went to her desk and filled out some of her student council president documents. She was mainly voted in for her serious attitude and the fact she found time for everything, literally. You could randomly spring something on her and she'd make an instant schedule change and still get things done on time. She brought the documents to the teacher's room, all signed and filled out and put them down. The secretary looked over some of the documents and froze on one. "Is something wrong?"

"I knew I should've checked them before they went to the student council office" the secretary said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Crya asked, though she could guess the headmistress and vice-headmaster had probably given her some of their work.... again.

"Sorry Crya, I'll try to keep them doing their own work instead of pushing the lesser documents onto you." The secretary said and stacked the documents again to deliver to Akito to check over himself.

"I don't mind, if you'll excuse me, I have to get to cooking."
Crya said with a bow and ran/glided down the halls. She reached cooking class with a minute to spare. The cooking teacher said Shiro, the freshman councilor had requested sushi, so, we were making sushi for her because sushi is a good food... When they finished making it, her and Akagitsune, whose a year below Crya, were put to delivering the large plates of sushi. Some kids joked how Shiro would smell the sushi coming and jump them for it, which had happened once. Shiro had decided to go on a diet, so she hadn't been eating much, this happened two years ago during Crya's freshman year, but she still remembered it well. She was delivering salted char with another kid, a year ahead of her, to Shiro for her lunch. Shiro pounced at the kid, a Rozario while Crya had jumped up and stayed in the air for a bit while Shiro calmed down. The Rozario laughed it off though, and started the jokes of 'beware or Shiro might jump you' jokes. Truth be told, Shiro had just been hungry and lost to her cat genes. It happened often, if a Kemono was in extreme danger, or were going through a body change, then they'd lose over to the animal part of them. This could also, very rarely, but it also sometimes happens to people with Kemono genes in them, they still have the possibility of having animal genes. Her and Akagitsune were hugged for the sushi and were showed out of the room quickly. Crya smiled at Akagitsune with a look of 'what can you do about Shiro?' When they were about to turn a corner, a door slammed open and they looked back to see a Rozario crying and hurrying into Shiro's office. She continued walking and Akagitsune hurried after her. They reached the cooking room and helped clean up before putting their aprons away and went to the next class. The next class was also a favorite of Crya's besides the cooking class, that class is, First Aid. She liked learning how to help people have a better chance of surviving on a battlefield. She liked the thought of helping others. She couldn't save her Rozario last year due to not taking first aid class seriously. She had always messed around in it before, but then she realized if she had paid attention, she could have saved her Rozario and it ended up being one of her favorite classes, but it also reminded her how she failed in protecting her Rozario from danger.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Yuki was in the rose garden reading a book on Akuma powers known so far and the differences between the Akuma. She suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting 'Yuki, Yuki-chan!' She knew it was her father. She closed her book as he came closer, slightly irritated, he should've been doing paperwork. She was expecting to be told off for not going to first period on time. She didn't want to go because she woke up late. "Do you need something father?" She asked him 'Yuki-chan, father has a gift. It's a late birthday gift, by two months but I've been busy so I haven't been able to buy you anything. So, here it is!' Her father said happily. She stood up to inspect the contents of the box better and took it, she was a bit in shock from the gift. She expected him to be childish and be like 'you missed your first and second class, I did have a gift... but your not attending school Yuki-chan... I really wanted to give it to you too...' She hugged her father with a smile, she loved the gift. They were crystal earrings and necklace shaped like roses, and were red. It was perfect, her favorite flower and her favorite color, plus her favorite stone. Her father hugged her back with his goofy smile on his face. He was really easy going and a childish father. All the kids knew his true personality, but there were times when he got really serious, there was once a high level Akuma who snuck onto academy grounds, all the students tried to fight it, but the s-ranks were out, the older classmen were on a trip to some of the old battlefields, there were few teachers left. Father game out with a blade and told everyone to back off, the Akuma was laughing, though apparently the Akuma was really old and recognized him because it said 'you, your that brat who brought down the leader with that annoying half-animal person!' Father had smiled at the Akuma and nodded 'Akito Karona, at your service. Ah, I'm out of shape, so go easy on me, could you? That'd be fantastic!' He was joking around but the Akuma said 'no chance of that, die!' and swooped at him, he glared at it, the Akuma temporarily froze and father had sliced it to pieces in that instance and the Akuma turned to dust like they all did. She snapped back to reality, after thinking of that incident from when she was little by her father saying 'You like it? Do you like it?' Yuki smiled brightly at her father "I love it father, thank you very much!" She patted her father's head, another thing about her father, he liked being pat on the head. She took a step back to admire the earrings and necklace a bit more and studying them closely "Thanks so much, daddy!" She said happily to him. Her father started calling her cute and she started to get embarrassed "Father!" she said and looked around to make sure no one was nearby who could have heard him talking. He finally said goodbye and she waved goodbye to her father before putting the earrings in, replacing the old ones, she then got the necklace on. She pulled a mirror from the bag on the ground and smiled "they look great" She told herself happily before sitting back down and reading the book, smiling to herself. "Well, I guess the great thing about being related to the headmistress and vice-headmaster is that I can get ahold of the old books that are restricted to others, plus the library keeper had helped raise me... maybe that's why I like books so much... and the Gardener would bring me roses for my room and hide candy or stuffed animals in the bouquet, so that explains why I like roses... but there doesn't seem to be a reason for me liking red. The Gardener had brought me all kinds of colored roses." She said to herself. Akuma were made from past memories that became painful, so they have that memory and like the things going on in the memory. For example, making pie for a lover who died. The Akuma will like pie and mourn the lover. She read on and sighed "Akuma are only made from the good memories gone bad from normal humans, Rozario can, but it's extremely rare and the Akuma would be of a high ranking. For Kemono, it's absolutely impossible.... Well, at least I know I can't make an Akuma now, that's nice to know." She told herself. She put the book away in her bag, She grabbed the bag and headed into the center of the garden where there was a fountain and a lovely bench that the gardener maintained. She laid down on the bench using her bag as a pillow and fell asleep. Not many travelled this far into the garden, they usually get lost. Plus, if not used to it, the smell of all the roses can make you nauseous, though the rose gardens are a safe place as Akuma absolutely despise Roses no matter what memory they have. She ended up dreaming of finding someone kind to be with, getting married happily, becoming a history recorder, and fighting off Akuma to save humanity with her fighting partner. It was a strange dream for her, she never dreamed about the future, only the past or about a book, this was her first dream about the future since she was three.

Just A Forgotten Memory's One That Got Away

Vermillion Spirit

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kuroi Aki Shiro

User Image

“I laugh, I laugh, I laugh, but in my heart, I'm really crying.”
Kuroi sighed as he slowly walked down the halls. He adjusted his gloves and scarf, "I woke up late...... And I'd rather not walk into class at this time, so I'll go to gym to wake myself up...." He gently rubbed the back of his head, and his pace quickened a little bit. Kuroi yawned softly, as he covered his mouth with his gloved hand. In the middle of yawning, he became distracted, and ended up walking into the closed gym door. As he open the door, he lost his footing, which caused him to trip over nothing, and face plant into the floor. He slowly lost consciousness from how hard his head hit the floor.

Kira Hisoka

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tsukito jumped when he heard a 'bang!' from the door and looked over as it opened when suddenly a boy fell on his face. Tsukito hurried over, he recognized him as his crush, the boy some of the students called Shiro-senpai. All Kemono ranked B or higher were well known and were either called -senpai or -sama whether being the first or last name. He picked him up easily, as he skipped most of his classes and joined the gym classes, he was really strong for a Rozario. He brought Shiro-senpai to the bench where others were sitting just staring blankly "move it, he's injured!" Kemono scrambled off the bench and Tsukito put Shiro-senpai onto the bench carefully "Shieta! Come heal him, it won't be good if he has a concussion!" Tsukito said and a timid girl came forth, she put her hand on Shiro-senpai's forehead and Tsukito put his hand on the girl's shoulder to do a 'power lend' to make her magic stronger. She healed Shiro-senpai carefully and made sure to erase the pain traces with the extra magic Tsukito was lending her. When she was done and had removed her hands, Tsukito pet her head with a smile "good job Shieta!" Tsukito said happily and was oblivious to the girl's blush, and her wagging curled tail as she was a husky Kemono. He stopped petting her to sit on his knees by Shiro-senpai waiting for him to wake up to ask how he was feeling.

"Why not let him use your lap for a pillow, Mad Hatter" The other Rozario boy joked, he knew Tsukito since they were kids and he knew Tsukito swung both ways, and about his recent crush, but he never told anyone about Tsukito except for his parent's nicknames for him.

"I'm not a girl" Tsukito said blushing, though it quickly ended when he saw Shiro-senpai move a bit "Shiro-senpai? Are you okay?" He asked looking at him carefully "you don't hurt anywhere do you?"

Slashes-to-Kill

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Shiro had put away the rest of her sushi and had brushed her teeth so she wouldn't smell like raw fish when she talked when she suddenly got a call from one of the nurses who asked her to come to the medical wing quickly to calm down a patient before they bled to death as they currently couldn't get the student knocked down because they were freaking out. She ran down and got to the room where the kid was bleeding heavily, screaming and moving around getting away from the mask in a panic. She lit a calming fire above the kid's head in the air. The kid slowly calmed down and they were able to get the mask on the kid to knock him out so they could stitch the wound once the doctor came in. Shiro sat in a chair and was holding a calming fire for the nurse who was stressed out from the kid "well, that was eventful, though he's just a kid, and that was his first mission as a Rozario. He must've been terrified, he's just a little freshy, I'll be sure to give him the proper guidance he needs once he is all stitched up and recovered." Shiro said and turned her head once Alyxander came in to stitch up the patient "hey Alyx-chan!" Shiro said jokingly with a smile "don't mind me, just watching out for the kid and the nurse's mental wellbeing. I'm not squeamish so you can stitch him up while I'm here, or use your healing magic. I could get a Rozario student in hear to do a 'magic lend.'" Shiro said with a smile.

Slashes-to-Kill

Just A Forgotten Memory's One That Got Away

Vermillion Spirit

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kuroi Aki Shiro

User Image

“I laugh, I laugh, I laugh, but in my heart, I'm really crying.”
Kuroi groaned and grumbled a bit, as he moved his gloved hand, and placed it over his eyes. "No pain, just my head is pounding a bit." He glanced through his fingers at Tsukito, he grinned slightly, He was a bit surprised that such a cutie was worrying about him. He got him to sit up, he let out a soft sigh, as he began to speak his thoughts out loud, "Looks like I should have had some coffee or something....... before I made my way here....." He stood after accidentally saying what he was thinking, and smiled at Tsukito, " I think I'll be fine now. Especially with the thought of having such a cutie worry about me." He held out his hand, to help Tsukito up, and he winked, a bit playfully at Tsukito.

Kira Hisoka

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tsukito sighed with relief when Shiro-senpai said he wasn't in pain "looks like Shieta did a good job." Tsukito said quietly with relief. He looked around, he knew the teacher hid a coffee pot somewhere in the gym whenever they redecorated the gym for the different types of classes. He spotted it and looked to one of the kemono and pointed to the coffee maker quietly, to which the kid nodded and got a cup of coffee for Shiro-senpai. When Shiro-senpai continued to talk and said 'I think I'll be fine now. Especially with the thought of having such a cutie worry about me' Tsukito began blushing and looked down, then back up when he saw a hand extended to him, he took Shiro-senpai's hand and stood up nervously as the kid came back with a cup of coffee. It was an older kemono kid in the C-rank as a earth manipulator.

"Tsukito found the coffee machine, he wins again. Here you go Kuroi-kun" the kid said smiling "oh yeah, you two haven't met face to face yet. Tsuki-chan, this is Kuroi Aki Shiro. Kuroi-kun, this is my awesome P.E friend, Tsukito Aka. You'll find him in the gym most periods, he hardly goes to his other classes, though his parents were both history teachers, so they taught him well. His mother is a snake kemono, his father a Rozario, his mother's mother is a bunny though so Tsukito's mother was called the Mad Hare or Mad Rabbit while his father was called the Sane Hatter, his father always wore this funny hat with bunny ears that Tsukito wears most of the time now. His mother calls Tsukito the Mad Hatter, and his father had called him the Sane Hare or Sane Rabbit. It's really funny being around his mother because of his embarrassing nickname. I call him the Mad Hatter sometimes along with some other kids who know him well." The kid said, his tail twitched, he was a salamander kemono. "Were kind of like Tsukito's second family in P.E." The kid added happily "welcome to the family, temporarily I'm guessing."

Tsukito turned his back to them to hide his blush and walked out from the group "Sensei! I'm running the course again!" He called and ran to the starting line.

"Okay, ready Tsukito? Go!" The teacher called out looking back, the teacher liked watching Tsukito run, he was a good kid at obstacles. Plus he did tricks and still runs along side the fastest kemono.

Tsukito dashed off at the teachers signal, doing flips over the bars rather than going under, he jumped through hoops with a spin, landed on his hands and flipped onto his feet while going over a wall. He had ran the course once so he started doing a few more tricks, whatever he thought of. He almost ran into a half wall, so he put his hands on it and did a flip over it, doing a few spins before landing on the ground and rolling.

"Nice save!" The kid who introduced Tsukito and Kuroi said happily.

"I'd rather hear that from Kuroi-san..." Tsukito said quietly as not to be heard.
He got through the course at the same time as his last run and his Rozario friend came up with a towel and coffee "thanks" Tsukito said wiping off and drank the coffee "so who betted on who would find the coffee machine?" Tsukito asked as he came up to the group, this class had plenty of bets on who would find whatever, who would get through the course the quickest, who would make the showiest moves of the obstacle course, who would be last, who'd find the coffee machine, who'd find the teachers' whistles, who'd hit on the teacher today, that kind of stuff.

"Well, Sanrich betted you'd find the coffee machine again today like you usually do, I said your luck would run out today on finding the coffee machine, cost me fifty bucks. Next time, if you find it first, don't say anything. Pretend you didn't see it!" the other Rozario said happily.

"I think I'll make a bet with you if your offering that much money" Tsukito said looking at his friend.

"But Mad Hatter always wins bets... that's not fair. I'll only bet you a dollar, no a penny." The kid said with a nod "wait, are you messing with me, you haven't made bets with me since middle school."

"Yeah, I was kidding. I can get my own money, but you really bet too high, how much would you get if you won the bet?"

"Twenty whole dollars" the Rozario said sticking out his chin proudly.

"So little compared to your wager" Tsukito said and smiled at Kuroi once he and his friend rejoined the group. "What did you think?" Tsukito asked looking for praise from his crush, then froze "about the wager! Kind of silly to bet so much on who finds a coffee machine, right?" Tsukito asked trying to make a save, Kuroi barely knew him and Tsukito had only fallen alive from seeing him in the halls once in awhile and hearing about him. Though he really did want praise, if he had animal ears, they'd be laying flat and if he had a tail, it'd be still from being depressed, as he really did want the praise, but he didn't want everyone making fun of him.

Slashes-to-Kill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces