Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and welcome to another wonderful year at Hogwarts!!! We hope you enjoy your stay here, and by all means..Have fun! Also at this school we follow a series of rules that ALL students should abide by whilst staying here, and they are...

-_-Rules-_-

-Please be atlease semi-literate!!! Don't make me explain what this means!!-

-PM your application/Profile to me, if you don't and just post it you will be ignored, and I'll know you didn't read the rules!-

-If you are new(Meaning first year) just tell me what house it is that your character wishes to be in.-

-Don't post untill I have accepted your application please!-

-If your talking out of character, use OOC. It confuses people when you don't, we sometimes aren't sure wether its you talking or your character.-

-No cybering!!! Eww, thats just a no no!! Don't make me repeat it please!!-

-No Godmoding...You Godmod your way in, you can Godmod your way out! This means, let people finish their own characters actions before you hit them with some, 'Big deadly curse'. Meaning simply not to do anything to anyones character before they have a chance to react.-

-No character relations!! Its confusing, no long lost family of Harry's or any other character!!-

-All of J.K's characters are open to play. I will post all the characters and who their played by as they get chosen to be played. First come, first serve!!-

-Romance is allowed, but if it gets too far take it to PM's please!-

-NO chatspeak, not even when your using 'Ooc'..This mean, none of this..>>2 instead of to, or two. Lyke instead of like. 4 instead of four, or for.

Thats all for now, but if I see anything I don't like I'll put it here!

exclaim --I really don't like to explain it, but im going to explain literacy to all of you who claim to know what it is, but don't seem to use it. Literate- 1 Able to read and write. 2 Well educated. This is straight from a websters dictionary. When it means able to write, it mean able to write correctly!!Not just write like "**harry walked all the way up to his dorm then he put on his pajamas and then he went to bed the end**" Whats wrong with this? No punctuation...) Thus using punctuation, good grammar, ect.--
exclaim

So you want to join? Please fill this out, and PM it to me... smile
Gaian Name:
Name:
Desired House"
House put in:
Pets:
Wand:
Blood: (Pureblood, Muggleborn, Half blood.)
Personality/Description:

Yep, thats it, just fill that out...

--Note--
The next post will contain the open characters, made-up characters profiles, and such.
In this post I shall be posting you with the characters that are currently open, and the made-up profiles! smile

--Gryffindor Students--

Harry Potter- Not yet Taken.

Hermione Granger- Taken by Mellie Jo.

Ron Weasley- Not yet taken.

Ginny Weasley- Taken by random_character.

Neville Longbottem-Not yet taken.

---------------------------------------------
-Made-ups-

username: InuYokai
name: Joan Faolin
year: 4
desired house: Ravenclaw
house put in: Gryffindor
pets: An owl.
wand: 13 inches, willow with a pheonix feather.
blood: half-blood. her mother is a witch, and her father is a muggle-born wizard.
personality/description: she has long dyed-purple hair, and purple contacts. she is short, at 5'1", and she has a bit of a temper. she often wears ripped or dirty clothing, rather than look neat as her parents want. she is smart, but she hardly ever pays attention in her classes. she gets average marks. she has no friends at hpgwarts, and people tend to view her as weird, despite the fact that she tries as hard as she can.
-------------

--Ravenclaw Students--

Luna Lovegood-Not yet taken.

Cho Chang- Not yet taken.

----------------------------------------------
--Made-ups--
---------------

--Hufflepuff Students--

-None-
------------------------------------------------
--Made-ups-
--------------

--Slytherin Students--

Draco Malfoy- Not yet taken.

Gregory Goyle-Not yet taken.

Vincent Crabbe-Not yet taken.

---------------------------------------------------

--Made-ups--

Gaian Name: Purple Rayne
Name: Hayden Ashford
Year: 6th
Desired house: Slytherin
House put in: Slytherin
Pets: Miniture black kitten, white dipped tail named
Bella.
Blood: Pureblood
Wand: 15in/ Black Ebony/Indian Rosewood with scale from a dragons tail core.
Quidditch Position: Beater
Personality/Description: Hayden Ashford was as
cold as her fellow classmates in Slytherin. She kept
herself distant from most of the students in
Slytherin, and especially from students in other
houses. She was very quiet most of the time, that is
if she wasn't tormenting someone from Gryffindor. Her
face bore a slightly tan complexion, as well as a pair of brown almosd shaped eyes. She has long black hair,
streakes of green and silver were seen thoughout it she obviously had to use some dort of potion, she did so
because she was proud of her house. The only two things she
loved, were her pet kitten, Bella, and her sketchbook.
Although she adored Bella much more than her
sketchbook, she has had Bella for about a year, the
kitten was just small enough to fit in her robes pocket. As for her sketchbook, she
was very fond of drawing, she was found sketching away
in most of her free time, if she wasn't playing
Quidditch. Hayden had replaced Goyle on the Quidditch
team, from his downright stupidity. Now that her little brother was coming to
Hogwarts for the first time, she would be slightly happier, she knew he would
be around her most of the time, and now she knew there were so many things
she would be able to tease, and trick him with. She had a
crush on Draco Malfoy, but its not like she would ever tell
anyone that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaian Name: Purple Rayne
Name: Conner Ashford
Year: 1st
Desired House: Slytherin
House put in: -None yet-
Pets: Small rat, Bullet.
Wand: 10in, Black Ebony, hair from a centuar core.
Personality/Description: Conner Ashton, also known as Hayden's shadow.
He's a quiet one
around almost everyone, but Hayden even though sometimes
she's
found teasing him, or treating him badly, anyone
he dosen't know, he usually just glares at. Now
that he was entering his first year at Hogwarts,
you could
gaurentee he would be sticking to Hayden like
glue, as for the features of his face, he bore the
same tan face as Hayden, the same dark brown
eyes...The only thing that set them apart from looking
like siblings, was their hair, Taith's being black, and his
being a dirty blonde. His hair was kept long, long enough
to cover half of his almond shaped eyes. Other than adoring
Hayden, he also adored
his pet rat, Bullet, who he keeps with him at all
times possible, his mother absolutely despises
it, but he keeps it anyway. Conner has a
slight
interest in drawing like Hayden, but it dosen't interest
him as much as it does her.
------------------------------------------------------------
Gaian Name: Michure
Name: Silvia
Year: 1st
Desired House: Slytherin
House put in: -None yet-
Pets: Black Kitten, barn owl.
Wand: 16 inches, Grinko bark, dragon heart string.
Blood: Pureblood.
Personality/Description: Has long black hair, and bangs. She wears glasses, and is 5''7. Has a very feminine body. Very pale, and shy. She can be timid, but if you get to know her, she can become tough.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaian Name: [The Problem Child]
Name: Aryeh Stone
Year: 6
Desired House:Gryffindor
House put in: Slytherin(?)
Pets:A black cat named Chesire
Wand: 10 inches, Mahogony, Black ebony, Unknow Snake(venomous) tooth
Personality/Description:Aryeh is a shy, quiet girl.She enjoys reading, writing, and drawing and is quite smart.Her favorite classes are Care of Magical Creatures and Potions.Aryeh is mean on the oustide, but once you get to know her, she's kind, and even a bit sweet and romantic.She wears a lot of black make-up and on the weekends wears dark clothing and jewelery. http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls90.jpg Aryeh is in the black dress.
The slender figure of a girl stepped onto the train, giving only a backwards glance at her parents who were waving her goodbye. Following her at only an inch behind, was what seemed to be her little brother. The girl walked down the narrow corridors of the train, the small boy clutching the hem of her robes as she pushed a boy, obviously older than her, out of the way, "Move..." she would mutter when someone blocked their way. Finally the girl found an empty compartment, she set Bella her kitten down, and sat by the window, her brother sat closely next her. A smile pulled at the corner of her lips, her brow cocked slightly, "Scared Conner? Oh don't worry, when you cross the lake, the Squid only eats the ones he scenses fear in..." she said, a cold drawl in her voice. Conner glared at her, "Shut up Hayden...Mum said--" he started, but Hayden cut him off, "Mum didn't say anything..." she smirked. "Damn!! You would definitly be dead rats meat if you didn't have me..." she muttered, shaking her head slightly. Conner sighed, "Hey Hayden...Do you think i'll get in Slytherin like you?" he asked opening a chocolate frog box, his frog tryed to jump from his grasp, but was not successfull. Hayden looked down at him, "Im sure you will...Just tell the hat that you want to be in Slytherin..." she said, her hand ruffling his dark blonde hair. Conner looked up at her, "Hey Haden..." he said again trying to gain her attention, Hayden's cold gaze moved slowly from the window, to Conner. "Hmm?" was all the noise that was uttered. "Whats it like at Hogwarts?" he asked. Conner was usually very quiet around everyone, but his sister, whom he looked up to, he was practically attached to her. Hayden sighed, "Well...I dunno you'll just have to see for yourself..." she answered. He nodded as if her were taking in every word she said. "How long untill we get there?" he asked. Hayden groaned, "Do you ever stop talking?" she snapped, "We'll be there in a little while..." she muttered, looking out of the window.
Ooc|| Bump...
After kissing her mother and father goodbye, Ginny Weasley lifted her large hand-me-down trunk up the steps and onto the Hogwarts Express. She dragged it behind her into an empty compartment at the end of the corridor (after of course bumping into several people on the way down there). Sliding open the door, she lifted her trunk to place it on the rack over the seats. Sitting herself down, she stretched out.
This year was going to be different. She was sick of being the Weasley kid sister, so this time, she was going out to make a name for herself. She didn't really know how she'd manage it, but she'd at least try. Soon enough, people would think of her as Ginny, not as "The littlest Weasley, younger sister to the best friend of Harry Potter, annoying child who was infatuated with the famous Harry Potter..." etc. etc. etc. The truth was that she'd gotten over that in her third year. And now that she was in her fifth, she was sick and tired of people still mocking her for it.
Crossing her legs under her, and sitting indian style on the bench, she pulled out one of the many books in her bag, and started to read.
((Have to go and get some work finished before I pass out xd I'll come back and post again tomorrow.))
Ooc|| Okay, see you later!!
Hayden looked down at Conner who was going through a stack of candy, scattered all over his lap, "Where did you get all that?" she asked, her brow raising slightly. "Um fa troffy..." he said, his mouth full of chocolate. "The what?" she asked, chuckling slightly. Conner held up a finger, taking a large swollow, "I said..From the trolly." he repeated, handing her a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Hayden shook her, a disguisted look apon her face, "Don't like those..." she said taking a chocolate frog box from him instead.

6,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Silvia smiled. She saw the train. SHe started to run up to it in muggle school uniform. Even though she was a witch, a pureblood one at that, she loved muggle clothes. She had her owl, and all her stuff, and then some. She dragged it up into the train. She took out a few things, tht included a deck of cards, some money, and a few things taht she doesn't like to leave alone. She looked for a compartment after saying bye to her barn owl.

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Silvia passed each compartment. She looked in each one, and seeing each one packed, she sighed, and kept going, looking for another one. SHe looked in one, and only saw two students. She smiled.

"May I join...the other compartments are filled." She pushed her glasses up.
Hayden looked up, seeing the small girl enter their compartment. She scotted over, pulling Conner along with her to make room for her, although she said nothing. Conner looked at her, "Wheres Bullet?" he asked quietly, ignoring Silvia. Hayden peered down at him, pulling a small black rat from her robes pocket by the tail, handing it to Conner. "Don't hold him like that!" he hissed, setting Bullet in his lap.

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Silvia giggled, seeing these siblings fighting. "You guys are funny...like my little brother and I..." Silvia smiled. "Oh..." SHe blushed. "I am sooo sorry...I am Silva....and you?" She pushed her glasses up, and put her hand out.
Hayden turned her attention to Silvia, why this girl speaking to them, she didn't know. "Hayden..." she said coldly, her gaze resting on her hand for a moment before she looked away. Conner looked at her as well, "Im Conner...." he said in the same cold voice, stroaking Bullet.
<center>Joan sighed, putting her trunk where it was supposed to go. she hated the beggining of the school year, because up until now she hadn't been able to make friends. she would try harder this year, she just hoped it would work. "I have to at least try..." she mumbled to herself. another sigh escaped her lips, and a tear rolled down her cheek. she furiously wiped at her eyes, then reached into the small back pack which was her only thing that wasn't in her trunk. she slipped her headphones over her ears, and began to lose herself in the music.</center>

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Oh..." Silvia heard their tones of their voices, and looked down. She looked out the window, and looked at her outift. She looked like a muggle... She sighed, and dug in her bag that she brought in the compartment. She found a book. She smiled, and started to read it. The book was a collection of Shakespeare's plays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff