Classes you are taking:
Defence Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Potions
Charms
Muggle Studies
Astronomy
Transfigurations
Sonja stepped off the hogwarts train, spotting Draco and his friends. She ran over to them, rain pouring on her umbrella. "Hey you guys. Enjoy the train ride?"
Username: Aceser
Name: Chris
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin
Appearance: avatar
Pet(s): Barn owl
Classes you are taking:
Defence Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Potions
Charms
Muggle Studies
Transfiguration
[[edit the second one worked]]
[[sorr yif i posted this twice gaias dying on me]]

Jack stepped off the train to Hogwarts and looked around not seeing anyone he wanted to talk to. He hoped to see the girl from last year that he started to like, but he couldn't see do to all the kids leaving the train at once. So Jack just walked ot the carriages being pulled by the large leathery black horses. "Another year..." he said under his breath as the carriage headed to the castle.
ignore and never trust it when it says archiving topic
Username: Sweet_Roses
Name: Rose
Year: Sixth
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Look @ my avatar thing. Red hair, green eyes, brown skin. Red fingernails, long legs.
Pet(s): Ashwinder snake, Black Owl
Classes you are taking:
Herbology
Transfiguration
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Care of Magical Creatures
Divination
Username: Elnoony
Name: Kateb Heike
Appearance: Tall with grey hair usually pulled back in a loop. Bright, turquoise eyes and hawk nose. Normally in robes of some shade of blue or olive. Wedding band and engagement ring on left hand.
Favorite house: Ravenclaw
Class(es) you will be teaching: Charms, Herbology
Jack's carriage reached the front of the school and he stepped out and walked into the hall way then to the great hall. He looked aorund again but didn't se eher so he went and sat down waiting for the rest of the school to show up.
As Chris walked through the rain he listened to the ryhtmic drops of the rain falling around him, his nonchalant attitude not allowing him to take part in the joyous reuniouns taking part everywhere. He noticed the usual terrified first years stepping off the train and being ushered along like a heard of cattle, or at least just as unsure and clueless as one. He sighed and continued on just as careless.

"Another fine year at this Bloody school."

He muttered to himself and headed twards the castle.
((I added all of you. We may all begin. Also, until somebody joins as Draco, I will be playing him. His charrie will be posted in dark red.))

"Sure, whatever. Let's just go and eat. Crab. Goyle." Draco glared at Sonja and snapped his fingers, walking off with his friends.

"Uggh. So ignorant." Sonja looked around, but saw not many other witches or wizards that she knew.
((Hello? Anybody still here?))
Jack sat in the great hall lying his head on the table until snape came by and coughed loudly so he sat up. Jack looked at him and Snape gave him a dirty stare. As Snape walked away Jack mumbled some impolite comments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff