Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
She looked up, a little surprised, then smiled brightly.

"Please! Go on!"

She motioned to the seat across from her.
Kat sighed and looked out the window of her empty compartment. She wasn't sitting in one of the seats, she was kneeling on the floor. "Rain..." She mumbled slightly and touched the window with her white fingertips, feeling the cold of the glass flow through them. A cat lay on the seat closet to her, white-pelted and pink-eyed. This cat was an albino. Its name was Kaii. This was Kat's most beloved possession. "It's so... cold." She added, looking deeper out into the rain, her purple/pink eyes seeming to study every single drop that hit her window.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jason sat down acrossed from her."what a way too start they year" he said. "i'm Jason Hart" he said extending his wet hand.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Laura Moorings. I wouldn't say that. I love the rain."

She shook his hand, smiling.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"well maybe the rain's not that bad" he said with a smile. "worst weather to fly in though" he mumbled. "well what house are you in, Miss Moorings?" he asked.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Her eyes widened slightly, and she turned her head away a little.

"Well uhm..."

"Something from the trolley, dearies?"

Laura sighed in relief as the trolley lady walked up, smiling again.

"Want something? I'll buy."
Kat sighed and sat back on her heels. Her hand still pressed against the window, her fingertips, at least. Some people at Hogwarts knew her by her nickname, 'The Lone Kat', because she was always alone. Kat was truly always alone... at least she learned to get used to it. She guessed she was just too different from everybody. Kat truly wanted to be in Slytherin, because she wasn't much of a goody-goody save the day type of person, she was, after all, a trouble maker. But, from what she knew, there was no hope of changing houses. Maybe it was the fact she wanted to be a Slytherin was the reason why she had no friends. Because as far as she knew Slytherins didn't get along with Griffindors, and Griffindors--from her expirences--didn't get along with other Griffindors who wanted to be Slytherins. Kat's fingers pressed against the glass even more. She was very deep in thought... about something, at least.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"do you have any every flavored beans" he asked and started to think back on what he had said a moment ago. "oh no" he thought.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sure."

"Do you want a box?" She asked, paying for a few chocolate frogs.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"no thanks" he said, paying for the box of beans. 'um.. what were we talking about" he said. "oh yeah. anyway I'm a 6th year griffindor and you?" he asked munching on a bean.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm a fifth year."

She opened a chocolate frog, eating it quietly.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"so which house?" he asked. still munching on his beans, he looked out the window.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Slytherin."

She braced herself for the reaction she usually got.
(-meeps- Kat needs someone to talk to. -prods next person to look at this post who hasn't joined yet- Join or die! domokun )

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"oh" he replied still looking out the window. then all od a sudden he turned his head. "wait, your in slytherin?!" he said kinda shocked. "maybe be you can do me a favor then." he said. "you see prof. Snape, your head of the house, has it out for me and if a slytherin like you could ask to lighten up on me maybe..."he started to ramble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff