Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
A tear fell from her face and landed on his back "This is all my fault if I dident come to this scholl then this would have never happened!"
dont say that... * looks at her* it's not true anyway, he's still alive... feel his pulse... *looks at him again with again with a worried gaze*

She held his hand softly hoping that he would be ok
hmmm... you can go if you want... i'll take care of him... *looks at her* i know the most about injuries here... i've had to take care of myself and learn this stuff... *looks at her cut arms. the scars were close to healing completely*

"can I take him to my dorm I have an extra space for guests and I know alot about wounds"
leaving him here would be best... we dont want to hurt him more by moving him around... and what if the nurse arrives? then she could do everything needed... dont you think the best decision is to leave him here?

"um I think it would be best if we dont leave him here by himself because the nurse is unemployed"
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
A tear fell from her face and landed on his back "This is all my fault if I dident come to this scholl then this would have never happened!"
dont say that... * looks at her* it's not true anyway, he's still alive... feel his pulse... *looks at him again with again with a worried gaze*

hmmm... you can go if you want... i'll take care of him... *looks at her* i know the most about injuries here... i've had to take care of myself and learn this stuff... *looks at her cut arms. the scars were close to healing completely*

"can I take him to my dorm I have an extra space for guests and I know alot about wounds"
leaving him here would be best... we dont want to hurt him more by moving him around... and what if the nurse arrives? then she could do everything needed... dont you think the best decision is to leave him here?

"um I think it would be best if we dont leave him here by himself because the nurse is unemployed"
i dont have a place to go... thats why i volenteered to stay here with him. and why would they have a nurse's office without a nurse?
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

i dont have a place to go... thats why i volenteered to stay here with him. and why would they have a nurse's office without a nurse?

"never mind um you can stay with me I have room my dorm is pretty big theres enough room"
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

"never mind um you can stay with me I have room my dorm is pretty big theres enough room"
thanks... but still, i think we should keep him here... it's the best choice from everything i know. plus, theres all the supplies here if he needs them, and we dont risk hurting him more... lets just keep him here, ok?
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

thanks... but still, i think we should keep him here... it's the best choice from everything i know. plus, theres all the supplies here if he needs them, and we dont risk hurting him more... lets just keep him here, ok?

at least let me show you my dorm
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

just tell me what number it is... i'll find it.
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

304(my dorm is really big bigger than al the other dorms has anything you could ever need and has pictures of alicia in magazines)
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

304(my dorm is really big bigger than al the other dorms has anything you could ever need and has pictures of alicia in magazines)
ok... is it ok if i spend the night at your place? i'll get my own tomorrow... their having issues processing the forms since there were so many blanks
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u
heart_of_the_dragon
dark_girl_for_u

ok... is it ok if i spend the night at your place? i'll get my own tomorrow... their having issues processing the forms since there were so many blanks
yeah, um you can choose out of the new 2 beds mines the one by the window cill you can have one of the other two
(be right back) Falls asleep next to him
*sits next to them. she kept watching the boy, looking for an inprovement in his condition. sht took a damp cloth and put it on his head, hoping it would help him come into consiousness*
*looked around at all the items on the tables. she saw some bandages and some oil to make wounds heal faster. she put the oil on her arms where all her cuts were and put the bandages around her arms*
*she went over to the nurse's desk and sat in the chair. she kept looking at the boy, hoping he wasn't to badly hurt.*
god... i wish i could do something to help him... but i dont know what to do here...
Fae wandered the halls looking for Tama."He couldn't have gone too far, now could he?"She blinked a bit"Well...I was gone for a while..."She walked by the nurse's office and poked her head in"Hey...Is he alright? Did he wake up yet?"She looked over at him with Alicia sleeping next to him"Guess not..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff