Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rina went to the bleachers and sat down, noticing a girl there."hello, my name is rina, yours?"
~+LilEvilDevil+~
Rina went to the bleachers and sat down, noticing a girl there."hello, my name is rina, yours?"
"Blue, nice to meet you." She started playing with the strand of hair that covered her cyborg eye, but making sure no one saw her eye.
bluegirl13
~+LilEvilDevil+~
"Blue, nice to meet you." She started playing with the strand of hair that covered her cyborg eye, but making sure no one saw her eye.
"what classes do you have?"
~+LilEvilDevil+~
bluegirl13
~+LilEvilDevil+~

First period Gym
Second period Social Studies
Third period Math
Fourth period art
Fifth period gym
Lunch
Sixth period English
Seventh period Science

((OOC: I've got to go, but I'll be back on tomorrow.))
bluegirl13
~+LilEvilDevil+~
bluegirl13
~+LilEvilDevil+~

First period Gym
Second period Social Studies
Third period Math
Fourth period art
Fifth period gym
Lunch
Sixth period English
Seventh period Science

First period Math
Second period Art
Third period Gym
Fourth period English
Fifth period Science
Lunch
Sixth period Gym
Seventh period Socials
OOC: K im back

Tommy lays down on the bleacher with his eyes closed, waiting for the teacher. *sigh*
Rina walks to her locker. What's the locker combination again?! I must have dropped it!Rina walks around the halls looking for a peice of paper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff