Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorrel watched nervously as Kira read through her poetry. "By the way...my name is Sorrel." She said to the girl.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
-Michi smirks and ruffles rubi's hair-"aw you have you moments too rub"-she giggles and looks at claus-"so do you have any hobbies? mine is drawing and photography"
"um.. well, i like to write and archery and martial arts. but i dont' really have time to do any of those things that often" he said.
Quote:
"um.. well, i like to write and archery and martial arts. but i dont' really have time to do any of those things that often" he said.

-Michi s eyes brightened-"Oh archery, like arrows and stuff! that sounds like so much fun.I've never tried it though i'd like to"
Quote:
-Michi smirks and ruffles rubi's hair-"aw you have you moments too rub"-she giggles and looks at claus-"so do you have any hobbies? mine is drawing and photography"
Rubi gave Michi a don't-touch-me glare. She shook her head and smiled. " that's why we're best friends" she said smirking a little and ruffled michi's hair as well.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Claus smiled. "yeah it's quite fun" he said.
(( if we are all in the same class then...))

* Sammi rushed past 3 people walking in the hallway and aound thwe corner...soon entering History...She sat in the back of the class and began to pull at a string on her clothes*
((hey everyone, I'm leaving...nice sort of talking to you....-Rhysk poofs-))
CJ makes it to her locker, and opens it. She pulls out a grafitied, once black notebook, she looks on the inside of her picture covered locker. It had picture of Slipknot, Motograter, NOFX, and pretty mutch anyother good band she liked, and in the middleit held a picture of her beloved 'Little nicky' a blood red BC Rich warlock guitar, with skull nobs and ebony neck. She loved that guitar, even though it wasn't her favorite, she still based her hole life around music. "Where am I supposed to be?" she kept asking herself. She looked at her watch a simple metal studded bracelet with a clock face mounted into the middle of it. "oh- how lucky I am, thats wrong to!" she said her her self slamming her locker, and putting her and in her pocket.
-Michi smiles and nods-'yea we are, wait is that why you dont kill me when i call you rub?"-hears the bell ring and her eyes widen.she groan-"oh not again!"-she looks back at claus-"come on if we run we can make it just in time"
Quote:
Claus smiled. "yeah it's quite fun" he said.
((bell rings)) Rubi grabed Michi's wrist. " garb Claus and lets get to class!" Rubi started to run with Michi and Claus behind flying behind her.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Kiley Yuki
Nickname: known on the streets as Ice.
Desc: Kiley stands a tall 5'9" which is quite taller than almost all other girls. It doesn't bother her very much as her height makes her a strong athlete. Her specialties are track and a few other team sports like baseball, rugby, basketball, and soccer. Although she rarely plays such sports except in gym classes the sports she truly enjoys are more of the japanese traditional forms like archery, martial arts and kenjutsu. As well, when she was young, her mother had made her take many years of gymnastics. Because of this, Kiley would make a powerful streetfighter. She's often oler than many people at her school so her body is built slim and muscular and quite matured. Unlike a lot of girls who wear some sort of uniform to school, Kiley comes everyday wearing her normal clothes or which consist of a brown t-shirt and old jeans. Its not that she doesn't want to wear a school uniform, its that she can't afford one, why...her reasons are her own. Her jet black hair normall falls down to her midback when let down but normally she always keeps it tied back in a ponytail.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Claus ran be hind them. ((i got to go soon))
CJ runs as she hears the bell ring. She goes into history and takes a seet in the back, her usual placein every class. She opens hernotebook as the teacher starts talking. Sh was a smart kid and usualy just drew or wrote a poem or a song, while she sit in class. She already knew what they were going to say, so she just half listened incase they asked her a question.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Kiley yawned to herself as she strode down the busy halways. People were scampering to their classes and a few people nearly ran into her if she wasn't so tall. With a hand in her pocket she opened her locker with the other and scrounged through her books and such putting away the ones of her previous class.*
* Sammi watch as a girl older than her sat in the back of the classroom also...* " Hello..." Sammi said politly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff