Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Sammi threw away her lunch she was not hungry...she then walked on to a bench in one of the school's gardens...Samantha sighed again bored and tired form staying up the night before*
Sorrel patiently waited until the other young girl was done palying her second song, then timidly said, "Excuse me..."
-Michi pouts and says-"your lying rubi"-she sticks out her tounge in a childish way and walks off.she smiles again and notices claus.she smiles and walks over to him-"hiya im michi"

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
Quote:
Name: Claus Dentoro
Nickname: none
Desc: brownish-blonde hair about shoulder length, emerald eyes, fair skin, wears brown leather jackets, with teal shirts underneath, and jeans.
Rubi looked up. She saw the boy. Then she looked at Michi. She got up and walked over to him. "hey...you new around here?"
Claus walked up to the school, kinda zoned out his hands in his jacket pockets. "huh?...oh...uh yeah, I'm Claus Dentoro" he said snapping out of hsi daze.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Desc: brownish-blonde hair about shoulder length, emerald eyes, fair skin, wears brown leather jackets, with teal shirts underneath, and jeans.
Rubi looked up. She saw the boy. Then she looked at Michi. She got up and walked over to him. "hey...you new around here?"
Claus walked up to the school, kinda zoned out his hands in his jacket pockets. "huh?...oh...uh yeah, I'm Claus Dentoro" he said snapping out of hsi daze.
" do you need some help finding your class?" she asked smiling at him as she put away her book in her backpack. " by the way...my name is Rubi"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

* Sammi looked over at the new guy and decided not to bother him...he was new and didn't need a lot of girls hanging around him....Sammi contined to sit on the bench lazily*

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" do you need some help finding your class?" she asked smiling at him as she put away her book in her backpack. " by the way...my name is Rubi"
Claus shook his head, "naw, i think i'll manage besides this isn't the first time i transfered schools" he said with a smile.
Sorrel wondered if the guitar palyer had heard her, and figured she probably hadn't. "Excuse me..." She said, a bit louder this time.
Quote:
lxldying_roselxl
Kira didn't notice Sorrel approaching. She just played. When she finished, she looked up quickly, and didn't think she saw anybody. Once again, she started a new song.

Sorrel was used to not being noticed. No one would call her sneaky; she just wasn't someone who really stuck out. Not because of her appearance (althogu that may have had something to do wit it) but becuse she was naturally quiet. She sat down on a bench nearby and jsut ast listening.

Kira continued to sing, louder now. She was so lost, it was her world now, hers. Her voice carried over the soft autumn wind of the morning, and the sun continued to climb inch by inch into the sky.
-Michi smiles and twirls around.she smiles and looks over at claus-"hey what class do you have first?"
Quote:
Quote:
lxldying_roselxl
Kira didn't notice Sorrel approaching. She just played. When she finished, she looked up quickly, and didn't think she saw anybody. Once again, she started a new song.

Sorrel was used to not being noticed. No one would call her sneaky; she just wasn't someone who really stuck out. Not because of her appearance (althogu that may have had something to do wit it) but becuse she was naturally quiet. She sat down on a bench nearby and jsut ast listening.

Kira continued to sing, louder now. She was so lost, it was her world now, hers. Her voice carried over the soft autumn wind of the morning, and the sun continued to climb inch by inch into the sky.

Sorrel wited quietly for a reply the second time.
((Tabby-kun, I love you smile I found a fox tail on this post!))
Kirsten got so bored with herself. She decided to go to her locker and take out her iPod.
"Time to rock."
She said as she took it out. She rode out of the school and over to the same tree she was at, listening to Green Day.

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
-Michi smiles and twirls around.she smiles and looks over at claus-"hey what class do you have first?"
"um..." he started to say thinking about it. "let me see...history." he replied. he groaned he hated history it was one of his worst subjects.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Claus shook his head, "naw, i think i'll manage besides this isn't the first time i transfered schools" he said with a smile.
Rubi smiled at him. "well.....good luck with this school." she said kindly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff