Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucard
((Dude....why the ******** you gotta be like that....when the toilet paper simply burns out and no fire happens or anything.........lol im jk man....your cool for a wannabe painbringer))

wannabe?,if there was more people here i would really bring the pain
UserName:Yumi

Social Rank: popular, semi mute, bad @$$

appearance: Avi, shadowy and charming
(( if ur trying to light the school on fire, thats no way to do it, the ez'est way is probably start a fire in the boiller room, fire spreads from intense heat, heat also shorts out the school electricty from melting the wireing))
zack saw a guy prep pass by and smiled an evil smile inside
*sits below a tree reading a book with a smile on his smooth face while his hair blows gently in the wind*
Prince Yumi
*sits below a tree reading a book with a smile on his smooth face while his hair blows gently in the wind*

zack walks by "so,pretty boy,i didnt know you could read"
Begins his one-on-one offense practice again.
UserName: Kaoko_goth nick: Kaoko

Social Rank: uhmmm....punk/goth....o.O

appearance: User Image

Kaoko walks through the halls with her thumbs in her pockets and a black zip hoodie with the hood down humming "sad but true" by metallica
*gets up slowly smiling towering abover her* dont start trouble...
After grabing something to eat, Bounme grabs his skateboard and proceeds to tear up the hallways.
Begins rappin' to himself as he plays. "One time, one rhyme, thats all you got to make it to the top, no one else gonna put you down...walk through the town, head up high.........." Continues rapping as he plays.
Prince Yumi
*gets up slowly smiling towering abover her* dont start trouble...

(dude,im a guy,really)
"looks like someones a pussie,too scared for a little fight?,well what can i expect youre a guy prep,i should just let you go and let you listen to your justin timberlake"
Kaoko continues down the hall towards some doors that lead outside and walks out of the doors and has to close her eyes because of the change in light then begins walking under the trees still humming
names Yumi *he said grinning quickly lashing out a right hook to his face knocking him slightly sideways the grabs his arm putting him in a lock about ready to break it if he moves* and im no prep...
He tries an under the legs dunk again, this time landing it. He throws the basket ball towards the bleachers. he walks out of the gym doors and outside. He looks up at the sun. his eyes totally unaffected by the light change. He sits under a tree near the baseball fields.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff