Nin-Ken Nero
dance_kicks0
Nin-Ken Nero
squirrelhappy121
Nin-Ken Nero
((O_o Can I join?))

Name: Nelia
Grade: 11
Appearance: Complicated hair; the top half seems to be light orange while it goes down into a red color; she IS a natural red head however. She also has dark Pink colored eyes.
Personallity: Nelia is a bit shy, but that is due to her preference to women; she's afraid women might insult and bash her. She will open up, and is a very bright girl.
Bio ((optional)):

((yes you may join, EVERYONE MAY JOIN!!!!))

YAAAY!!!!!

~*~

Nelia took a seat on one of the benches inside the classroom hallways, looking down at the floor. She fished around in her bag for her wallet to pulled out her folded schedule.

"Big school...." she muttered to herself softly. "This means more people to shun me..."

Valerie sat down next to Nelia and glanced over to introduce herself "Are you new here?" she said politely.

"Yes I am..." Nelia replied quietly. "My name is Nelia, and yours is?"

((O_o is there romance allowed in this?))
((uh, check the first post...))

((Sowwy. x_x My head's not here right now. x_x dealing with mother))
" hey would you like your locker open or not?"
comi0217
squirrelhappy121
comi0217
squirrelhappy121
Violet sighed and stood back up, continuing her search for someone who could unjam lockers. If she was late to class again they would call her fostermom and Mom didn't need any more stress. She was going through a hard enough time already without Violet going and making it harder...
" hey do you need some help."
"Are you any good at unjamming lockers? If so, then yes, desperately." Violet responded smoothly.
" yup i am very good at unjamming lockers. whats your comonation?" she askes as she grabed the lock.
"17, 24,10" Violet said, leaning down and picking up her bag.
* she turned the lock. she pulled it down and click* " there you go." she said walking to her class.
Violet knelt and threw in her bag, grabbing her binder and her novel for english that they had been supposed to read over the vacation. Note that they were supposed to read it, not that she did. Lucky for her that she had found a sparknotes website making life oh-so much easier... Violet closed the locker and headed down the hallway, still feeling out of it... She ran her finger over the simple silver ring she wore on her finger and sighed gently to herself.
* then when all her clsses where done she whent out side to the tree and started to read.* " there is so much work."

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nelia checked her watch, standing up. "I don't want to be late for my first class...Perhaps I will see you around?" she finished.
* reads and does her work and falls asleep under the tree.*

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nelia yawned to herself, continuing down the hallways; so far no one would make fun of her.
" well off to bed." she says as she gets up and walkes to her room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff